All Comments on 'Fenway'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

NEVER EVER MIX THE CATHEDRAL OF BOSTON AND SEX! Unless it's the Sox fucking the Yankees out of the Series.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this because it wasn't actually a cuck story. Just a spur of the moment event. However, next time it could evolve to him becoming a cuck, as she gets more "into it". Finally, she'll start looking for big cocks herself without his involvement/permission and he will definitely become a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bummer. I thought this was actually going to be a husband and wife only story. Maybe exhibition or romance. Then two strangers, one of course has a huge dick, use the slut.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

WAY NICE START! Great first effort. Your word crafting skills are nearly perfect. Your unique choice of venue was exciting enough. One can only wonder what she has in mind for the future; lonely moments at Fenway would be a rare occurrence. Since you chose to publish in LW, be prepared for the army of snipers that lurk here who will call your main man a spineless Cuck for allowing this horrible thing to happen. If you publish in a more civilized category you will have a much smaller, but appreciative audience. Please, keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like baseball about exiting as watching paint dry.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Good story. You'll get the usual crowd of haters here in the Loving Wives category. Just ignore their jealous rants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That much stupidity should be fatal.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Still another reason to be a Yankees fan.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Ugh, you had to ruin it with the sharing. Skipped to the end after that.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

We decided to go below to grab a bite and a drink. "I'm getting myself a beer, do you want one too? " I suggested.

I stopped there because for some reason I got the notion that this retread writer is another new named worm out cuck writer. So considering the setting I'll guess more than one...maybe a gang bang? If Im right, you go spend the same amount of time writing a story as you do choosing a new name...because thats more effort than you put into a story, if I can guess correctly after just what little i read. If Im wrong i apologize but Im guessing I wont have to junior.

I just read the couple comments below mine and...gee what a fucking shocker, i was right. Is there a non-pathetic cuck writer here? Just one?

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I almost always ignore these stories but you dared to tread on hallowed ground. As a life long Red Sox fan, I find your choice of location... disturbing and rather unacceptable. Some things ought to be respected and excluded from one's kinky fantasy. Fenway is one. Hell, I would even take objection to McCoy. Surprisingly, if you selected Luccino's grift palace in Worcester, I wouldn't care. Rewrite your story there and i will 5 bomb it lol. I hate that MF as much as sullying one of the last great temples of America's favorite pastime.

Fenway is a place where a construction worker, a garbage man and a banker from the financial district could sit together and cheer as Williams dropped a homer in the bullpin (Williamstown). Where they would drink beer, eat a fenway frank and bitch abour Manny failing to run to first base. Their wealth disparity didn't matter. They were there for the game, for the fun. In that moment they had no barrier.

It's where fans gathered to watch the "idiots" work and win towards breaking the curse in 2004.... the night when multiple generations watched and cried with each other.

Its a place where Big Papi expressed what all of us felt, that Boston was our "fucking city" after the marathon bombings. A place where Sweet Caroline has been played for over 20 years and virtually EVERY SINGLE major club in America played it themselves in solidarity. Hell, sometimes when I am feeling particularly sad about the state of our country, how much we fight each other and hate each other so easily; I will find the video of the Yankeees playing that song one night after the tragedy. That video never fails to grant me that emotional release that I need. Why?

It's because baseball has always been an equalizer of a sort. Fans are beyond race, wealth, religion. Gender has been a barrier when it comes to playing but I set that aside for the pure joy I had going to games with my parents, my brother and a couple of nuns who were good friends of my mom. Watching two nuns eating a frank, drinking a beer and cheering somehow erases preconceived notions. I recall the first time I went with my husband sitting out on the first base side.... or Yaz's last game where my mom demanded we be there because he was always her favorite player.

Leave Baseball's cathedral alone. Find another venue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He wants her to fuck strangers at a baseball stadium? Why doesn't he just hand her a revolver with a partially loaded cylinder, have her put it to her head and pull the trigger, twice?

And this is supposed to be erotic and/or exciting? I guess someone has to occupy that end of the bell shaped curve. Thanks for your participation.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author defiles one of the few, along with Wrigley Field, remaining cathedrals of the National Passtime. Excellent comment by AngelRider , who sounds like a real fan. I’ve only seen one game in Fenway, a nothing game against the Orioles, but it ticked a mark on the bucket list. Now, if I can catch a Celtics home game I’ll be through with Boston. That is, until the history revisionists tear down the statue of Col Shaw and the 54th Mass Regt, just because the white man is on horseback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was hot as hell. My wife had been sleeping with a guy from her work and one day her company had an outing at a game. We had seats in the row behind where this guy was sitting and he kept turning around and staring at her. At first I was a bit ticked off but after I returned from the bathroom, I was walking up the stairs to our seats and I noticed my wife's legs were parted and I could see that she didn't have on panties under her skirt. Instant erection. Now I knew why he was staring. She was teasing the hell out of him. I sat down and whispered to her that I knew she didn't have panties on. She turned and smiled at me and said that yeah, and most of the guys in the row below know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quit No and hell no

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous