Feral: The Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hissed, leaning his head back a little in pleasure. Putting my hand back, still gently massaging his other members, I took as much of the dick in my mouth as I could. Then dragged my lips along, sucking the salty skin. My tongue ran over the slit of his head before it went back down over his cock. I could feel every breath he took, every beat of his heart. Or maybe, no, it wasn't my heart. I could feel that too, thrumming in my throat and temple. His hand tugged at the clip in my hair roughly, and I felt that manipulation go right down between my thighs.

In consequence, his cock went deeper into my throat, and he gasped. His fingers entangled in my hair. "Good God, Delphine."

My tongue ran up the underside, and I held his dick in my mouth, balanced it, really, as I unbuttoned my shirt. I let it fall into my hands and whispering to him huskily, it rested contentedly in my cleavage. I had a smile on my face. Orgasm tends to do that, even when you don't want it to. "You're a bad, bad boy-"

"Oh Baby, finish me off."

"Off with his head!"

With renewed vigor, I bobbed my head on his dick. He seethed and moaned, finally being pushed over the edge, taking my head in his grasp to lunge down my throat. I hummed for just a brief second, to see him jostle, and then go rigid as he came. Spurt after spurt hit the back of my throat, and I drank down as much as I could. When I was done, I stood, and Will looked at me strangely. Then he put his lips to my wet ones, slick with his come and my spit. He caught the dribble with his tongue, and took a sweeping lick from my left breast to the top of my neck, catching the rest.

"You worried me for a second with the Alice in Wonderland comment. I mean, those teeth can be sharp, and they're around a pretty tender area there."

I smiled resignedly. "I'm so fucked, Will."

"No, actually you're not," his look denoted that was one area we had not yet breached, but he would be more than willing to-

"I- You know-" I waved it off.

"You have to make a choice. I understand. I just hope you make the right decision and pick me."

This time I grinned. "Oh, you're not biased at all."

He took my hand and looked me in the eye sincerely. "Delphine... I always asked you to tell me things. You baulked sometimes, but it seemed like I did all the time. I want to make a confession, a few to you. You were too good for me. You ARE too good for me. And I have to admit, at the time... I wasn't ... uh, sure that I wanted to give up anything, or become a better person to meet up to my standards, your standards, THE standards... You know what I mean. I realized, only a month after our falling out, before I had even started dating that new girl, the one I ended up dumping for cheating on me... that I was willing to do anything to have you. Because you would make me a better person, because I wanted to do anything for you, just to make you happy.

"You're what every man wants. You're smart, self-sufficient, and sexy. The three magical esses. I can understand if you want to go for the other guy. He's smarter than me, better looking, probably better hung and makes more money... but I'll bet the man is divorced. Isn't he?"

"Yes..." I eyed him suspiciously.

"And he has kids, doesn't he?"

I nodded. "Well, if he would leave one wife, what's to say that you don't get a couple years and he'd do it to you? Or, well, if he has a great run of choosing losers like I usually do, and she fucked him, then still. You have to think- he's done all this shit before. And he already has two children. He might not want to be tied down, have to do all this BS again knowing it might come to the same end. It's a possibility, not a definite; maybe he's a glutton for punishment. You have to remember that he's always going to have dual devotions between you, the mother of his children, and of course his children. I would only have you. And come on, I might be 30, but how old is he? 40? You probably won't have to worry about erectile dysfunction with me for quite awhile."

Rolling my eyes plaintively, I gave my retort, "Will, I doubt he has ED, I highly doubt either of you do to much of any degree."

"Oh, and how is he, virgin? Don't think I didn't feel that little barrier you still have. Suck a lot of cock?"

"Yours was the first, baby."

"I'm getting shivers."

"But he was the first to finger me. He was my first lap dance too."

"We both have valuable firsts with you then."

"Let's see what other firsts come up too. I've never been in a situation where I had so much power. Now I know what wolves feel like when it's their spring heat. Only choose the best, most suitable mate to father and protect their children."

I could see something move behind his eyes, and he pulled me toward him again, passionately kissing me. "I'll leave you with that."

"That you will."

I stepped back out that door, and felt the weight of the world drop back down. Oh god, what a decision this was. I was so glad I had never made myself exclusive, but I had never thought that the need would arise to have to vocalize that. I figured it would have been a given. I guess I was wrong.

* * *

It had been almost a week since she had called me. I didn't think she had been that mad, but finally, I called her house phone, not yet having been told her private line. When I called, oh god, it was horrible. It was her father. His rough voice reverberated into my soul, chilling me. Making me wonder what I would feel if I had a daughter. "Hello. Is Delphine there?"

"She's sleeping, who is this?"

At 3 in the afternoon? Well, anything was possible with that girl. "Oh, it's no one then. Don't worry about it-"

I heard someone whisper, "Who is it?" He covered the bottom of the phone, but I could still hear him somewhat, "I don't know, a guy."

When he came back on, I figured I might as well go for the gold, "Is that the sleeping one?"

His voice came again, "Yeah, I guess she got up. Here you go."

She took the phone and went, "Hi."

"Where have you been? I tried to wait you out, but I'm starting to get the feeling I'm being ignored."

"No, no, Dave. Not ignored. Weighed."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Wha... what's going on, Delphine?"

"Working all week. I've been stressing. Sorry I haven't stopped by. I should have, really. I just, just... haven't. I wasn't sleeping by the way," she paused, and I heard a door click, "Ok, the old man is out of listening range. My number is 555-8736. Call me there. In about four minutes because I have to change for work still. And if you call while I'm naked... I will be upset. We'll leave it at that. Bye."

She had barely said goodbye and the conversation had cut short. Damn. I set the microwave timer on three minutes and fifty-five seconds, and stared the clock down. Then, as soon as it went off, I called her cell phone. Two rings and this was her answer, "Mother-fuck-jesus-goddammit-goldshit-FUCK!"

"That was endearing, very ladylike."

"My pants weren't cooperating. Those bastards deserved everything they got."

"Yeah, about that, I called them earlier. Gave them 3,000 and a pep talk to keep them from actually getting on. However, I should have realized that while my offer was tempting, I'm betting being on your ass was probably too irresistible in the end." She was silent for a moment, and then I heard uproarious laughter. "You are a trip."

Then those laughs changed into small titters of uneasy giggles. There was something that she was avoiding telling me. "And what else has been keeping you so busy that you deny your unwind time?"

"I have something to tell you. That you are not going to like. And I am not going to like telling you. But it's better that I tell you, and that it's not something you find out later at some point and come to resent me. Better to rip the band aid off the gash and just dive in."

"Ok, Rain Man. Let's get on with it."

My stomach was doing flip-flops. I kind of hoped her phone would die. "I have been persuaded to ... oh I don't want to say it, Dave-" "Say it, by God, use it or lose it." "-play the field just a tiny, little bit."

"You're seeing someone else? Tell me there's only one."

"Will. He got me alone and just... attacked. Kind of."

"Fuck," I slid my hand through my hair like I often did when nervously needing something to do with my hands that didn't involve violence. I started to see her kissing that man. Him fucking her. Limbs entwined to all-

"How much have you done with him?"

"Kissed, Dave. Kissed," I had an idea that she had done just a little more, that minx, that slut, that... "I want you to call off today, Delphine."

"Excuse me?"

"When was the last time you called off?"

"Three months ago, but-"

"Please, call off, come see me."

"But Dave, I have the next two days off, I can-"

"Please, please call off," I'm fucking begging her, "and spend these three days with me. All three."

"If it's my ass, it will be yours."

"You're sick, Delphine. Unfit to work."

"I'm sick. Where will you be?"

"Home. We can go eat if you want."

"What do you have at home to make?"

I thought about this shitty apartment I was living in till the divorce was final. "Not much. I'm a normal starving bachelor."

"We shall shop. For food at another store than the one I work at. I'm buying some food for me with your money, by the way. Not too much. Just some cookies. Let me stop and grab my newspaper and head down to your place."

"Newspaper?"

"Coupons?"

"Oh. Ok. See you then."

"Yes."

We mutually hung up. Well, ok, she hung up first. But it was close. I was going to hang up just as she did. After I heard her click. Yeah. I'm justified. I waited nearly an hour before she came up. Dressed to the nine, but well, that was Delphine. Going out for groceries, and she was in dress pants and a silk blouse. "Let's go to the Savers in Highland. I'll know my way better around it."

"The chariot awaits."

* * *

I learned something new today. While the mechanics of shopping were something I had seen done before, I apparently had never caught on due to the fact that I knew I had someone to do the majority of it. Delphine was not so sweet. She was like a drill sergeant. If I didn't know something, she was nice at first hoping I'd catch on, then there was the devil within, scorching you with unbearable insults that would be amazing if you weren't the bearing the brunt of them. I learned how to shop.

How to utilize the common sense of going for generic instead of name brand, how to use coupons on sale items, how to get scanning awards on mispriced items. I was highly impressed. I mean, these were things I knew... in the back of my head, but never had the sense to use on a larger scale than milk, or peanut butter. She bought me enough food to last me through the semester it seemed, on one hundred dollars. She insisted on paper bags inside plastic since I lived on the second story, telling me it was just easier to consolidate the groceries in one bag while assuring they wouldn't break. One clean trip. Less chance for someone to mug you.

How was someone so young so paranoid?

Please, with her bent over there putting away groceries, how was she still wearing clothes? I came up behind her, not directly, just to her side a little to help her back up. "The things that can go bad are all put away. This can wait. Are you hungry?"

"Nooo, I should be fine."

"Ok, then would you escort me, my lady?"

I offered up my elbow, and she put her fingertips on the apex of her lips, suppressing a giggle. She linked her other elbow to mine graciously. Taking her into the bedroom, she climbed onto the bed. I gladly climbed in after her, drinking in her form. For a few moments, I just wanted to talk to her. Then I wanted to heat her up. Then I wanted just a little bit of vindication.

"How did he do it?"

"My computer broke and I had to go to the Store Maintenance office to use their computers to send a letter. Damn, I hope Janie got that inventory done-"

"And you just slipped and fell into his arms."

The look on her face showed she was getting agitated. "I don't want this territorial bull. I don't belong to either of you."

"Yet, you don't mind us belonging to you."

"I'm the woman, what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine, too. Basic principals of existence."

She sighed and moved off the bed, "You don't belong to me either, and once I set my mind on someone, I have no problem with belonging then. But this is going to be hard. If you have a problem with it, then you solve my problem too."

"No. I just want to have the chance for a rebuttal against his work. I want my chance to sway you."

"My body is your empty palate. Fill me up with color."

I started unbuttoning her blouse, untucked it from that pretty little waist band. I laid her down, more than ready to take her the way I wanted to. I straddled her small body, laying claim to her with my mouth- so far. Unclasping her bra now, I pulled it away from her, took her arms from the blouse, one by one. Watching flesh appear had a hypnotizing effect on a man. Made you want to bite, suck, caress, seize. Which I tried to do in all one swift stroke. To let you know, it didn't work out that well. I just ended up laying my head on her navel for a second trying to command my hands to do something. Anything.

Her hips came up to bump my chest. Her hands rested soundly, soothingly on the sides of my head. Looking up at her, how beautiful she was, she was letting me, I just wanted- "Delphine. I'm still mad at you for messing around with another man. But I can't really be mad, because there was nothing specific to either of us to be exclusive. Still. It's there. What can I do?"

"First. Take off my pants."

Climbing down off the bed, I unbuttoned those pants from afar and pulled them off her shrugging frame. Her socks were next. "Are your feet cold?"

Kissing the both of them like a child's, she curled them up and pulled them away. "Rawr to you."

Then she shimmied down the bed to meet me. She pushed me back, and then turned over the bed. "Well, Daddy, give me the spanking I deserve."

My hand was already hot. Like I had already given her quite the show. Fuck. For a few moments, I couldn't do it. I let my hands ride up her body, all the way to her shoulders. Then I came back down, digging one hand into her spine, causing her to arch involuntarily. My left hand rubbed her cheek thoroughly before I raised it up. When I brought it down, I also put a finger on my right hand into her exposed cunt. She stopped the moan coming from her. "Oh, bad girls shouldn't like punishment."

I smiled. She would say something like that, wouldn't she? I spanked her again. Hard, and fingerfucked her simultaneously. This was a sickeningly perverse act that I was absolutely delighted to engage in. Laura would have never permitted this. Well, at least from me. I would feel bad, if she weren't enjoying it. I had the distinct impression she would have liked it just fine for me to have just spanked her without the added stimulation.

"Harder, please."

I smacked the white firmness of her ass again, leaving a blush, and began to let my finger dive into her, to a certain point, periodically spanking her more. When her walls clutched in her already spectacular example of a pussy, I opened the fly of my pants and flipped her over. "The first time I want to see your face, and every lovely expression on it, little Delphine."

Her eyes were aglow in the darkness, reflecting back some before unseen light. I captured her mouth, vowing that this woman would be mine. Not some scumbag who didn't have the sense to snag her when he could. I devoured her. Pinning her legs under my arms, my fully saluting member met the air angrily. Both of her hands were partially tucked beneath her, giving the illusion that she was fully bound, breasts heaving, hair strewn across the bed. I needed very little hand direction to find the desired location. "Look in my eyes, Delphine. Look in them."

The moonface was glued to me. So I leaned down, kissed her passionately, and pushed in hard. For a second I thought she might bite down on my tongue, which probably would have hurt. Quite a bit. Fortunately, she didn't, though she did raise her hips in protest. She was so tight, so tight it felt amazing to push in and out of her, like someone had taken to masturbating me with fucking velvet. Silk. Something rare and exquisite; priceless, really.

She was mine. I don't care where the rest of her had been, this had been mine and mine alone. How many men these days can say they really made it with a virgin? A hot one? Not many. I would have never guessed it to look at her. Delphine moaned into my mouth as I reamed her thoroughly. I felt some slight satisfaction that if she should ever fuck that bastard, there was a slim chance he was as big as I was. That he could satisfy her as well. Eight inches, all skin-covered steel. After a few short thrusts I gave her a long one to grow on. She yelped when my head hit her cervix, stretching her to accommodate me further.

With every new ramming in, her breasts jiggled deliciously. One day I would have to sit and just enjoy them as if I were a hungry child. I was coming close to that ball-tightening bliss. "Come for me, Delphine."

My pubic bone slammed onto her clit, and she cried out, arching. I did it again five or six more times in succession with my thrusts. Finally, as I almost went off the deep end without her, her pussy began to brim with sweet honey. Every shudder she had milked me until I had no choice but to ram in one last time good and hard until she had enveloped every drop of her first man. My body kind of gave out. I felt like I had just dried up all the fluid in my body.

Delphine's heated lips were on my forehead, her hand quietly stroking my head. I happily laid there on top of her for a small while. She was a sturdy lass, made for men to worship fondly. Take that Will, you might have had something with her, but I have cleaved to her. Maybe one day... We'll become that one flesh.

I could never have seen Laura as my wife until the day of the wedding when it really hit me, but... with our hearts in rhythm together, just setting my head down to listen to her breath, I could see myself with Delphine for the rest of my life. I wanted her for the rest of my life. Someday, even, we could have one or two kids, little brainbrats, hellions. Just like her.

Both of us kind of started in chorus. Must have had the same thought cross our minds at the same time. My cock was in there, unprotected, and I had no clue if she were on the pill. Girls on the pill were girls that expected to have sex. Was she so prepared? That was when I heard the low rumble from within her, "Dave?"

It was sweet on the air, and the way she spoke now made my heart clench in sympathy. "Don't be mad at me, Dave."

"I'm not mad at you, baby. We both wanted this."

Then it came to me. Like a prophesy. If I could get her pregnant; bye-bye, Willie-boy. I got up finally, after about fifteen minutes, and pulled the covers over her. "I'll be back; I just want to put away the rest of the groceries."

Come to think of it, I probably shouldn't walk bare-ass naked across my living room with the curtains parted and into the kitchen to put away groceries. It had to some kind of health code regulation not to touch food while wearing your birthday suit. There wasn't too much left, just a few cans, but I squatted down to the floor and opened up the cupboard to put them in. The door closed, and my head turned toward it to look up at the woman clad in my green bed sheet. "I need you again."

Her eyes were on fire, and it was quite a shame that my hard on just wasn't coming back yet. Well, until I stood up to her and felt her hot little hand run over my cock longingly. Then she pressed herself into me and caressed my face, her other hand still gripped around my shaft, sending jolts up my spine. Suddenly, it was like winning a sweepstakes for a male enhancement drug.