Ferry Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
Lesbian encounter on a ferry.
3.1k words
4.09
8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers

The first of my ferry-tales narrated a long-ago experience, my sexual imitation of an innocent young man on his way to his wedding. The second ferry-tale relayed another sort of initiation, that of a middle-aged woman having sex for the first time with a transsexual. Now I'm going to try and represent a lesbian encounter, over a decade ago, between my friend, and occasional lover, Sabina, and a striking woman with an unusual name, interesting terminology, and sexual conduct at odds with her first impression.

The ferry in question, Newcastle-Bergen, is, like the Harwich-Hamburg service, discontinued. The opportunities for shipboard shenanigans are sadly much diminished

1

Sabina is tiny, under five feet tall, but what there is of her is rounded and in proportion. She looks delicate and shy, but she is forthright and uninhibited. She has some surprising characteristics, too, as should emerge during her story. Which she told me, between orgasms, cushioned on my breasts.

The introduction aboard the ferry, consisted of the woman behind her in the buffet queue squeezing her right buttock. Which outrage naturally caused Sabina to turn and give the perpetrator a withering look, though since this had to be delivered upwards a foot, its effectiveness was diminished. The tall lady gave her a grin, and continued the massage.

Sabina said in as chilling a tone as she could manage, 'Are you aware, madam, that you are committing an assault?' But she couldn't resist adding, 'An arse-ault, to be precise.'

Without ceasing the operation, the woman said, 'It's your own fault, chuckie, for parading in public with that delicious dinky bumlet, and signalling your interest.'

'When did I do that?'

'When you came in here, you lasered my libido with a look.'

'You could be mistaken.'

'Not with the smouldering in my smalls.'

'They're not all that small, though, are they? Talk about parading in public with a bumper bum. And you can cease checking out my cheek.'

'Are we going to eat together, and then?'

'You're giving me the bum-rush, aren't you?'

'No, the bum-flush. Anyway that usually means ejection, but I propose erection.'

Sabina considered this. 'Do you mean you have pipework?'

'No external tubing, but after erection perhaps ejaculation.'

'You're piquing my curiosity.'

'I want to peak more than that,' she woman said, releasing Sabina's bottom and ladling a pile of potato-salad onto her plate.'

'Suppose we start with names,' Sabina suggested. 'I'm Sabina.'

'Bracken. Don't ask.'

'We seem to be on some kind of a date, Bracken.'

'I think we know what kind of date, Sabina.'

'Well, I've had some speedy hook-ups in my life, but this is probably the quickest.'

'Why hang about? It was agreed when we first made eye-contact. You felt a twinge in your twattie, didn't you? My chrysalis went butterfly at once.'

'So you got behind me and sampled the goods.'

'I can't wait to bite those butties. Well, I can wait, because I need to take on food and water, and you should, too.' She added more helpings to her plate.

'You may get a surprise or two, Bracken.'

'You have got a regina?'

'Oh, yes, very queenly. Have you?'

'All the way from chrysalis to chervil.'

'There's plenty of other equipment, I see. I'll be in danger of drowning in two places.'

'What a way to go. But don't worry, I'm not into necrophilia.'

'What about knickerophilia?'

Bracken chuckled, a deep rumble. 'If your foreplay is as good as your word-play I'll be heading for climaximum.'

'Heading's the word, yes.' Sabina scooped up coleslaw.

Bracken topped off her dinner with a dollop of mayonnaise. 'I'm pretty good with the funnylingus myself.'

The two women sat together to eat, relishing the meal in anticipatory excitement.

Between mouthfuls Bracken said, 'Are you moisturising, little Sabina?'

'Takes more than a bit of stalking and talking to make me leak.'

'Confess, your pants are on fire.'

'Not till you fussit with my gusset.'

Bracken chuckled again. 'Oh, I'm going to blow till you flow.'

Sabina gulped a glass of apple juice, wiped her mouth and said, 'I'm going to press those paps to pick their pips. I'm into nippleophilia.'

'Then you're in for a treat with my twin peaks.'

'Well, I have my crampons ready. But I'm afraid there's no hugs from my jugs. Dolly's tea-cups, not D-cups.'

'Don't worry. I can do things with your bee-stings.'

They fell silent, drained their coffee and were ready to go. Bracken said, 'You must have worked out that I've got a cabin to myself.'

'Yes. It's too cold to feck on deck.'

2

Strangely, after all the bravado, Bracken was completely passive after the door closed behind them and they were standing face to face, or, rather, face to bosom, given the size disparity. Then Sabina realised that although Bracken had made the running so far, it was she, Sabina who was completely in charge now.

She said, 'Not so handy with the hand, dear Bracken, or speedy with the speech now.'

Bracken said nothing, but began to tremble, which was an impressive spectacle.

Sabina said, 'Looks like I'm going to be mountaineering, after all. But I'd like to start with a kiss. Can you bend a bit?'

Bracken now entered or adopted the role of grow-up little girl yielding to the blandishments of a ruthless seducer. She offered her lips but pulled them away as soon as Sabina inserted her tongue. 'That's naughty kissy-kissy,' she said.

'Well, if that's naughty we aren't going to get very far, are we?'

'But you're so naughty you won't stop, will you? You'll make her. I can tell.'

'Let's try something else, then,' Sabina said, sliding a hand up Bracken's skirt.'

The trembling intensified and was accompanied by little whimperings.

Sabina added the other hand and grasped the all-embracing knickerage.

Bracken said, 'Mustn't take her knick-knicks off.'

'Hmmn. I suppose I can always gusset-suckle.'

'She likes botty-strokey,' Bracken informed her, with a giggle.

Sabina eased her hands under the elastic and sought the said botty, which, unlike her own, was far too extensive to contain in spread fingers. She applied the strokey, which was difficult because the panties were extremely tight.

'She likes that,' Bracken said in her little girl voice. 'She likes tushy-teazy.'

Sabina interpreted this to mean anal-isis, and, nearly bursting the knick-knicks, which were not well described with this diminutive, inserted, and lost, her four fingers into the crushing confines of the crack, or, as she put it to me, the 'crevarse.'

'In her bum-bum,' Bracken instructed.

And, as Sabina gently poked a finger-tip into the orifice a phenomenon new to her occurred. The great cheeks began to tighten and relax round her hand in a rhythmic pulsing which was clearly not being consciously controlled. It was as if some force originating within had taken control and was creating what Sabina described as an 'arsequake.' It intensified into a 'bumgasm.' Because, judging by the squeals of delight it was some kind of climax, and achieved without any contact with clitoris or vagina.

When eventually the spasms abated and the sounds died into little chirpings, Bracken said reproachfully, 'Oh, you are naughty, you made her botty do bump—bumps. So now she does kissy-kissy,' and she bent forward, threw her arms round Sabina, pouted her lips, applied them to Sabina's mouth and thrust her tongue into it.

The rules of engagement were not clear to Sabina, who had had to withdraw the hands from the botty, since it was now thrust backwards away from her, but Bracken's powerful tongue was pleasurably probing the furthest reaches of her buccal cavity while she considered how to proceed.

Abruptly Bracken broke the contact and straightened. She said, 'It's nice, but it's naughty, and now you're thinking she'll let you take off her knick-knicks.'

Sabina said, 'No, now I 'm going to take her shirt off,' and began to undo buttons.

'But then you'll see her boobies.'

'I hope so. Here we go,' and Sabina removed the garment one arm at a time, so that she was confronted with a crevasse as deep as the crevarse, a boschasm. This one sustained and maintained by a substantial bra. She grabbed Bracken's shoulders and turned her round.

'You're going to take off her boobodice, aren't you?' Bracken said resignedly.

'If I can take enough tension out of this hawser,' Sabina said. 'Ah yes, here we go.' She turned Bracken round again and stood awestruck, or, in consideration of the three inch diameter nipple-surrounds, areolastruck.

Bracken giggled again. 'She's got big boosies, hasn't she? Do you like her nippies?'

Sabina said, 'They're amazing. I'm going to suck them.'

Apparently, the bumgasm had dispersed the resistance, for with a movement which melted Sabina's soul, Bracken lifted those bountiful boobies in her hands and held them towards her and said, 'She likes titty-sucky.'

The nippies were a convenient height for Sabina, and she wrapped lips round the right one fingers and thumb round the other. The mouth-bound one was hard and strangely rough in texture, but that made it the more moving and exciting, and she pressed it against her palate with her tongue and drew it in and out between her lips, so concentratedly it was a moment before she heard Bracken say, 'She says leftie is lonely,' and shifted over.

Sabina sensed that the sensitivity to stimulation exhibited in the volcanic buttquake would be matched by an equivalent tectonic surge in the bosoms, signalled by their swelling and stiffening. Instinctively, Sabina cupped her palms round the outer circumferences and compressed them, so she could trap both nippies between her front teeth and gently nibble.

Bracken took Sabina by the nape of her neck and pulled her close against the swollen breasts and underwent a second cataclysm, squealing and gasping. A mammogasm.

Sabina wondered about what sort of seizure might follow attention to clit or cunt, supposing that Bracken was not already satisfied without her attempting it. Meantime, Bracken was leaning heavily on her, breathing hard and whispering, 'You made her titties tingle, Sabina.'

They clung together a while, then Sabina said, 'Her knick-knicks are coming off, right now,' and she knelt on the floor, reached up the skirt, and hooked her thumbs under the elastic and dragged downwards.

Bracken said, 'Yes, that's right. Now she's got a hot bot.'

With some effort Sabina got them to the ankles and lifted Bracken's feet one by one out of her pumps and the pants.

Bracken said, 'You want to see her puss-puss? Look! And she lifted her skirt and thrust her pelvis forward, burying Sabina's nose in an abundant silky muff. Sabina reached round the now bare bottom, clamped her hands round the liberated cheeks and pulled the puss-puss closer, reaching into it with her tongue, probing into vulva.

What she found caused her to withdraw to say, 'Now that's a five-pile pussy, not so much a lady-garden as a judy-jungle. Or is this why you're called Bracken, because of all this fernery? It's time to lie down, anyway, and let me enter these enchanted woods.'

Sabina stood, removed the skirt and guided Bracken to lie back down, legs spread, on the bunk. She knelt beside it and said, there we are, a pink sunken lane through the forest. It is like a clam with those curvy edge. I'm going to rum my tongue up it and seek that little shrine in the sacred grove. Mmmn!'

'Find her chrysalis. She loves her chrysalis,' Bracken gasped, trembling once more, her pelvis rising and falling in a wave-motion, and Sabina withdrew her tongue long enough to say, 'It's like a third nipple. Amazing! I have to suck it,' and as her lips closed round that protruding glanslet Bracken screamed and thrashed about, so that Sabina had to hold the edge of the bunk to keep her mouth fixed on the target.

The clitoris stiffened as if about to spurt, and then Bracken screamed and shot a long, hot stream onto Sabina's neck and chest. Sabina's first experience of female ejaculation.

As the orgasm ebbed, Bracken gurgled and laughed. 'She surprised you, didn't she?'

'She did,' Sabina confessed. 'She seems to be able to come in many ways.'

'She does it with her quim-quim, too. You can hand her regina. She's open.'

And, indeed, Sabina had obviously noticed that Bracken's vestibule had opened with her ejaculation and offered a welcoming slot for two, then three, then four fingers, and then for the fingers and thumb and half the palm. She was half afraid of injuring this receptive vagina, but far from registering discomfort Bracken was again in the grip of interior forces.

As Sabina put it, 'Her cunt was in spasm, gripping and releasing my whole hand. I was up to her cervix, or chervil, as she called it. I had my finger-tips round it. That was fascinating. It was as if she was pulling me in. The pulsing got harder and quicker and pretty soon she screamed and came again, with a great fountain of ejaculate as her cunt clenched round my hand, rigid, hollowed out.'

3

Bracken's orgasm ebbed into trembling silence. Then she said, 'Oh, thank you, sweetheart, thank you. And you're still fully dressed.' Apparently she was back in the first person.

'Would it help with the next surge if I stripped?'

'Yes, I need to see your treble cleft.'

Sabina removed her shirt, and Bracken commented, 'No need for a bra, as I suspected. But those little blancmanges have such charming cherries. I must try them. Off with the skirt, girl! Turn round. Sweet little-girl flowery panties. Down with them. Such a dinky demure derriere. I could fit it into the palm of one hand.'

Sabina turned back. 'I'd like that.'

Bracken stared hard at Sabina's crotch. 'Not so much a clam as a cockleshell. And just a minimum of mouse. It doesn't look shaven, though.'

'It isn't. That's all that ever grew.'

'Is there actually a tunnel inside that little slot?'

'Perhaps you might investigate.'

'And I can see even from here there something delightful there to investigate.'

'Come and lie beside me then, sweetheart. If there's one thing I adore it's making girlies come, and I'm going to give you kingdom come. Because it's my mission in life to make women come. A woman's orgasm makes me feel there's good in the world.'

'What about your own orgasms?'

'Those, too, of course. Tonight I had to go first, because I was desperate, but now you are my mission, my sweet little climaxatiser. And you can guide me as you wish. Shall I start with these cute little booblets?'

As Sabina unnecessarily remarked at this point in the narrative, she was desperate herself. Bracken's tumultuous orgasms had, naturally, raised her excitation to danger level, and when Bracken attached herself to a nipple like a limpet, and slipped a hand under her bottom, Sabina's overwrought libido lit up a firework display through her whole body.

'That felt like a good start,' Bracken said. 'I can tell you're a hotty botty totty, like me, and I didn't even need to tweak your tookie.'

Sabina lay on those great breasts and enjoyed the diminishing glow of what she felt sure was only the overture to a symphony of pleasures. Bracken gently caressed Sabina's cute little bottom and meditated aloud, 'Funny old Freud thought we suffered from penis-envy, but I've never believed in that. But I do believe in clitoris-envy, because I do love a hefty chrysalis. Mine's quite good, as you've seen, but yours is spectacular. I've never seen one like that, actually hanging down in your slottie. I can't wait to get it into my mouth.'

'Well, I've never seem a woman squirt before, and you're a positive geyser.'

'It doesn't always do that. But you can hit the hot springs all right. Now, are you ready for me to hatch that chrysalis? I'll just feel it. Oh, my goodness, it's hardening under my finger! I wonder if you could get it into my regina? We could try some tribbing in a bit. Tribtoe through the two lips.'

Bracken shuffled down the bunk to rest her head on Sabina's thighs and contemplated with wonder and delight the phenomenon of the clitoris. I marvel at it myself every time. It is also lightning in response. Bracken pushed her hands under Sabina's dinky derriere and cupped the cheeks, which drew a deep sigh of satisfaction, and as soon as Bracken sucked that stiff little spur between her lips, Sabina's orgasm swept flooded her total nervous system. Her bottom clenched in Bracken's hands, her hips thrust upwards, forcing Bracken's nose into her mouse muff and she let out a shout of triumph.

'Oh, beautiful, beautiful,' Bracken murmured, releasing the slowly softening clitoris And instead of relapsing onto those comfy cushions Sabina wriggled and turned to bring her mouth to bear amid Bracken's luxuriant foliage and apply her tongue to the other impressive clitoris present.

'How did you know?' Bracken gasped as her fourth climax gathered in her core.

But Sabina was too engaged to reply and anyway did not wish to desist at this point, while Bracken was starting her orgasm. Instead she thrust her hand into the half-open and already fluttering vagina.

'Here it comes!' Bracken called, 'Here it comes. Oh, so wonderful.' And a jet of G-juice sluiced onto Sabina's wrist.

As it abated, Sabina was again on the move. She swarmed up Bracken's body, parked her bottom on that comfy bosom and brought her vulva to Bracken's mouth. 'Do me, darling,' she commanded, but Bracken was already licking her again-erected clit, and within twenty seconds the hot flow of feeling flamed out from that delectable donglet and she ground her bottom onto the now flaccid breasts in her ecstasy.

The couple now snuggled down together and fell asleep, temporarily sated.

But there was a further bout, for Sabina was woken by finger and thumb gently squeezing her magnifclit and her own hand sought her lover's vulva and homed in on its hard nub. Both parties purred with pleasure, and without need of speech manoeuvred into position, Sabina between Bracken's thighs, angling to slot her clit into the awaiting slit and slide up it to frictionate the two erections.

There is something magical about tribadism, I think, the possibility of mutually induced orgasm with those most female organs. That I can bring you off through yours while you bring me off with yours -- perfect.

As Sabina's climax slowly accumulated somewhere between her buttocks, Bracken entered again that zone of unconsciously directed pulsing and pelvic thrusting. Both women tipped back their heads, and as the storgasm struck with its forked lighting along their nerves and the torrent which burst from Bracken's urethra, they howled in a paean of total female fulfilment.

NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers