Ferry Tales Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

'Of course. I'm in your hands!'

'At the moment you're in my cunt, and I want you to come there. But keep going in and out longer first. I want to feel what that does. I think it feels good. Yes, do it harder.'

'Do you know a wonderful thing about you, Alex, which your lesbian lovers can't tell you? When I draw out like this I can just leave the very tip touching your entry because your lips are holding me. They stretch and follow me out so that when I slide in I'm being caressed by them as I pass through them. This is something, obviously, only a woman can offer.'

'Do you specially like fucking women?'

'Yes. That's the best sex for me.'

'A little harder. No, stop, you'll have to come out. I need to pee.'

'No, darling, you don't. That's a signal you're going to come, if I'm getting the angle right. Just concentrate on the feeling of my cock just here, just inside. Can you feel the orgasm coming?'

'Yes, I think it is. You're on my G-spot, aren't you? I think it's going to - yes, yes, I'm coming. Don't stop. Oh, that's - oh -' So Pushpa slowed and felt the vagina spasm around her, on and on, while Alex panted and moaned, gripped the gently moving cock, and collapsed onto her elbows.'

They remained locked in position for a minute or two. Then Alex said, 'I really was a virgin, then, wasn't I? No-one's ever hit my A-spot before, of course, let alone my G-spot.'

'It's happened only a few times like that for me with a woman. It's overwhelming.'

'I'm so wet. Soaking everywhere. I think I squirted. I've read about that, but never dreamed I could do it.'

'That is one possible benefit of that angle of entry. Do you think you can come again? If so, I'll continue the good work.'

'No, Pushpa, I think that's enough for now. But I do want you to come. I want to feel your cock deliver its load deep inside me. That would somehow complete my cuntly loss of virginity. Just do as you like. I'm all yours now. You can hose out all the bad memories with your sperms. I love the idea of that. Talk to me as you fuck me.'

'Alex, it's superb inside you. Every inch of travel in and out is slightly different, and the way your labia caress me as I nearly slide out is exquisite. I'm just going to glide slowly in and out and let the sensations grow, while my penis becomes more and more sensitive.'

'So does my vagina, I think. As though they're talking to each other.'

'They are. The feeling builds somewhere at the root of my cock, between my legs, in my bottom. Oh, yes, I'm starting to tremble. I'm holding tight to your cheeks to brace us. Slowly, slowly, and, yes, yes, it's coming. Can you feel me harden and swell? I have to drive all the way in, all the way! Like that. And I'm spunking, spunking. Oh, such heaven!'

'Pushpa, that was so good. I was so happy, so happy to have you take pleasure from my body, to enjoy my cunt so much. I'm full of you, full of your seed.'

After a time, Pushpa's penis softened and slid out and she lay down and took Alex in her arms. 'I'm finished for a while now,' she said, 'The starch has gone out of it.'

'I'm finished for a while, too. So, I'll tell you how you, and Sasha, can help the business. I think there's a whole new, growing market for transwomen with cocks. I've designed some special knickers to hold everything in place, or to tuck it away in the gusset, and you can test drive them. I already made some special ones for Sasha, slightly reinforced in the mons department. And I'm going to offer consultations and custom-made ones for transwomen. I could even recruit some transwomen to my team of consultants. For larger women like you I'm trying special pockets within the panties to hold the genitals firmly. When we get to the villa you can try some on to give me ideas about the possibilities.'

'I think you could be onto something there.'

'And, anyway, I'll measure you and make some sexy ones to replace those ghastly gym bloomers. It's all in the shape of the buttock, you know. That's why I need the photos. But now I've mentioned the villa, there's more to say. Sasha is going to join us there, and I hope fervently we are going to threesome, triangulate, copulate and do anything and everything we all, or any one of us, desires.'

'But, Alex, shouldn't you and Sasha be alone to consummate?'

'I'm going to fuck my daughter. My daughter's going to fuck me. My daughter's going to deposit her sperms in my vagina. My daughter's going to spurt her spunk in my cunt. I've been reciting those sentences in my head ever since Sasha wrote and told me about you and confessed what she wanted us to do. When I think about them I have to take off my knickers and make myself come. And it's not just sex. It's because we love each other so much. So much we want to make love in every way, to celebrate and complete our loving.'

'Alex, that is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard.'

'And we want you to be there, to be part of it, to help us complete our loving. You can help us through the mother-child taboo. If you make love with us both it will open the way. I want you and she to mix your spunk inside me. You can open our ways, and usher her into me. Do you understand? Do you agree?'

'I can think of nothing so fulfilling as helping you love each other to the limit.'

'Thank you, Pushpa. I was sure you would want to give us to each other.'

That seems a good place to pause Pushpa's narration and save the Spanish episode for the next chapter. Now, reach for your cock or clit, or someone else's, and seek relief.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12