All Comments on 'Fertile Hole: Desperate Housewife'

by FantasyLamb

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly1over 2 years ago

Loved it can't wait for part 2

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Now what happens if Greq got her Pregnant? Does she continue to utilize the facilities? do she and Lucy continue their adventure together? Multiple ways to travel with this story. Really good read.

bestkatat45bestkatat45over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Would love a part 2. Very interested in why Greg was there.

FantasyLambFantasyLambover 2 years agoAuthor

There are two planned sequels for this, I'll try to finish the one the one that garners the most most interest:

Option 1) Another Fertile Hole experience, with a new cast of characters

Option 2) Further adventures of Sally

Let me know which you want to see first.

tangman1962tangman1962over 2 years ago

Loved this story I hope that there is a part 2!!!

KiwigiverKiwigiverover 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to part 2

ShaneTXShaneTXover 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next!

Jeff HeightJeff Heightover 2 years ago

Great story. Waiting for #2 sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story got off like 5 times to it and I think you have to tell about if she got pregnant or not and if not going back and if she is going back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda sick, and depraved. I like it. 5 stars!

Digger66Digger66over 2 years ago

Great story! Love how it builds.

Perhaps in part 2, she could bring another milf interested in the fertility hole

rocketskaterocketskateover 2 years ago

Stunning story loved it all

deluxe1203deluxe1203over 2 years ago

Absolutely my jam! Got so hard off on this :D

Loved the story building as others have already stated. Please continue the story. In my book I would vote for option 2.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, so we all know that her brother fucked her first and last. I, myself, hope that his swimmers are the fastest and that he knocked up his sister. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story would like to see either of the two options as a sequel.

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

FantasyLamb,

Well for a first timer, you really hit this one out of the park!!

YES! To more of these characters.

I want to see Lucy and Sally at home together, letting their Freak Flag Fly! lol!

I'd love to see the girls back in the hole as well, to be topped up again.

Then once fully seeded and back at Sally's, have Greg stop by to show her some personal Brotherly love.

A third run at Sally for the day. lol!

We all know already, he's the Baby Daddy. lol!

Keep it coming!

WB

WB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story! For part 2, please make her be more strict about Caucasian only though (there’s already enough raceplay on this site, it was nice having a break from it). But other than that, good job on your first story!!

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 2 years ago

Very nice, let's have part two soon! Defiantly keep Lucy in these mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! I enjoyed it immensely! I'm looking forward to more stories from you! A sequel to this or a new one I'm sure they'll be good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. I'd love to read what happens next in the sotry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know what happens next. After several trips to the glory holes, and still negative PG tests, Sally has Lucy go around and ID the 7 inch cock she loves so much, Sally slips a dress and shoes on, meets Lucy in the dining room, he is pointed out, and Sally goes in high gear. She fines out he is local, a diesel mechanic, next door to the truck stop, married, but separated, she takes him back to one of the single bunk-rooms, where they fuck for four hours, with him cumming 5 or 6 times. He is 23, and a quick repeater, and can not get enough of Sally. You all know the rest, with at some point Lucy and her sluty sister join them, and end up converting Sally to 'Bi' which only helps add 4 or 5 more chapters to this story. You need a better proofreader for grammar and editing. Good beginning. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will the next chapter be out?!!

auhound49auhound49over 2 years ago
I gave you a 5

I find both glory hole sex and pregnancy risk sex to be extremely hot, and to have them together - so erotic!

Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation.

Please let Lucy free her slut side too and take some very risky sperm inside her!

Next time have it the day before ovulation and the third story on her O day. Of course Lucy should also be fertile. Now which one, or both, will the BBC fill with very embarrassing, and thus very hot, black baby risk sperm?

ThornosThornosabout 2 years ago

I definitely want to see more after reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always love rereading this story. Any chance for a sequel?

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

I like it. Kind of infers that her brother might be the one that knocks her up. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why would the author just leave all of us hanging after 2 years? At least have the decency to respond.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wish we had a glory hole near my home; would love to persuade my gf to participate at least once a week and then let me lick her all clean followed by a delightful piss chaser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous