Fertile Hole: Desperate Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see, I'm not sure about one time," Sally hedged.

"By the way, ma'am," Carl added as he stood to see her out. "You are clearly a beautiful woman and could have just about anyone you wanted. If you're considering this, I'm guessing you want to remain completely anonymous. If you come back next month, or anytime for that matter, I will do everything I can to keep your identity secret. No pictures, no last names, etc. I have your cell number, but promise I will even delete that after using it the one time."

"Thanks." Sally's reply was almost a whisper. She wasn't sure if she appreciated his efforts to protect her privacy or if it somehow made this feel more real.

With quick goodbyes Sally left the truck stop. As she pulled away, she wondered where this gloryhole was located. Maybe one of the back doors?

When she got home, Sally went directly to her bedroom and stripped. Her panties were a wet mess. Every thought of a stranger's cock filling her with cum made her roil with desire. The thought that such a stranger's creampie could get her pregnant made her squirm. Her hand drifted between her legs and massaged her clit as she thought about it.

She thought about how she should try to only have white guys cum inside her. She didn't really care about race, and part of her liked the idea of having cum from every ethnic group inside her and letting chance decide. This thought made her increase pressure and speed, fingers slipping between her full labia. But no, she wanted to be able to pretend that the child was Phil's.

Her wet pussy clenched her penetrating fingers as she thought of different cocks inside her, and the game of pregnancy roulette.

"Fuck me," she was moaning to herself. "Fill me with all your baby batter. Mmm, yes, I want to feel it in me. Yes!" Sally came hard on her fingers. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had such an intense orgasm. It had probably been a couple years.

The next day, Phil returned from his latest business trip. Of course he arrived just in time to miss her fertile time this month. There was no way it was accident. Nevertheless, when he was home, he took Sally to their bedroom and started to undress her. He kissed her neck, sending electricity down her spine, and caressed her nipples making them hard little buttons. Sally rewarded the affectionate behavior by dropping to her knees and releasing his cock. At 6 inches, he was just average, but Sally had always enjoyed his size. He was big enough to please her, and she could almost, but not quite get him down her throat.

Sally licked the length of her husband's cock, enjoying the soft texture on her tongue. She then sucked the tip into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. As she did so, she imagined it being a random cock poking through a gloryhole. She was shocked by the thought. With her husband's cock in her mouth, she was fantasizing about a stranger. Yet, she couldn't deny that she was turned on by the thought, much wetter than usual at this point. So, she let the fantasy continue.

Imagining that the cock she held was some stranger's, she began a blowjob in earnest. Sucking down most of Phil's cock in one long smooth motion. In her imagination, the cock was just a bit bigger, and she stretched to take it in. She found herself wanting that imagined cock down her throat. She pulled back, running her tongue along the underside of his cock, then bobbed back down as deep as she could. She was taking more of him in her mouth than she'd managed in 15 years of marriage. Each stroke she was taking more of Phil, imagining that it was some unknown cock instead. When she pressed her nose into his groin, his cock fully in her throat, she was a bit surprised. Rather than gagging, she found herself moaning with pleasure. This was by far the best blowjob Phil had ever gotten, and the vibration of her throat was too much.

"Oh god, cumming!" Phil barely got the words out before letting go.

Sally stayed in place, fascinated by this new sensation. She continued to rub his cock with her tongue, but otherwise didn't move while Phil dumped his load into her throat.

As his last spasm subsided, she pulled back licking the tip of his cock to get the last drop of semen.

"Well, those swimmers are getting anyone pregnant," Sally teased.

"Oh my god." Phil wasn't quite up to being coherent after that performance.

Once he was able to move again, the couple went to get a snack and cuddled on the couch in front of the TV. It didn't take long before Phil was ready to go again.

This time he wasted no time, pulling his wife over to straddle him, his hard cock easily penetrating her wet folds. Again, Sally found herself imagining strangers filling her pussy instead of her husband. She rode him while thinking of different shapes and sizes filling her, one after the other, filling her womb with sperm. Her imagination running wild, she ground down on Phil's lap, taking him as deep as he would go.

"Oh god yes, fill me with all that cum," Sally cried out. "More and more, make me your cum-dumpster!" She had never talked like this before, but as she was begging for Phil's cum, she was envisioning so many different people all dumping their load into her. Crying out, she came hard, her pussy clenching down, trying to pull the cum out of Phil's cock.

Moments later, Phil joined her cries of ecstasy, shooting his seed up into her hungry cunt.

If only this were a few days ago, it would have been perfect. Sally thought to herself as her vaginal walls continued to milk the last drops of sperm out of Phil. Still, there's always a chance.

As was her routine now, Sally milked as much cum out of Phil as she could over the next several days. As much fun as it was, it proved to not satisfy her ultimate goal when her period came.

------------------------

One evening Sally was looking at Phil's travel schedule. Sure enough, he was leaving on a business trip over the weekend when she'd start being fertile. Technically, while he left on Friday, Thursday was a "risky" day, but that was more of a buffer for people trying to avoid getting pregnant by any sperm that might survive long enough. However, it looked like he was scheduled to come back on Wednesday, just in time for possible ovulation!

"Hey, sweetie," Sally called into the next room where Phil was watching the game.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"You've got a business trip, weekend after next, right?"

"I think so, you've got my schedule there."

"Well, you are coming back on Wednesday. What do you think of planning a midweek date night?" Sally thought this would be a good way to lock up his time and get that cock inside her when she most wanted it.

"Oh, sorry babe. I need to change that. There is one of my clients that wants to stay after the convention for a golf outing. I'll be coming back on Friday morning instead."

Sally fumed. There was no point arguing though, that would just risk missing that Thursday love-making session.

-------------------------

The risky Thursday came, and so did Phil. Sally managed to get 2 loads of his cum deep inside her that night before they went to sleep. Phil then went to airport early Friday morning, where he'd miss another cycle of her fertility... unless some of those sperm he'd deposited made it. She didn't have much hope, though this did make the 4th time they had sex on potential pregnancy days in over 3 years.

By Wednesday, Sally had practically forgotten the fantasy of the gloryhole pregnancy. Her life had returned to the normal, and she wasn't the type to spend her days in a sexual fantasy, no matter how hot she found it. She did however keep track of her temperature to put into her app when she was likely ovulating.

When her phone buzzed from an coming text message, she was actually surprised to find that it was from an unknown number, and took a minute to remember that Carl said he would contact her. The message was simple and to the point.

Sally contemplated, a nervous storm growing in her belly. When she imagined that belly filled with cum, she was immediately wet.

Hi, hope all is well. Are you still interested in your appointment for tomorrow?

I think so. Will you be upset if I back out at the last minute though?

Awesome, everything is ready for you. Don't worry, if you change your mind, no hard feelings. But if you're still thinking about it, you should at least come by and check it out for real.

OK, I'll do that.

Great, does eleven work for you? That way people are more likely to be free with their lunch breaks.

Sure

See you tomorrow morning then!

Sally was in shock as she stared at her phone. What had she done? Nothing yet, she reassured herself. She was just going to go in again to satisfy her curiosity. She wanted to see this gloryhole, then she'd back out, right? Her mind was spinning rationalizations, but there was no doubt that as she went further down this path, the more turned on she was getting.

Oh my god, am I just some floozy? Am I really just using the desire to get pregnant as an excuse to fuck random men I'll never meet? Sally asked herself. As if confirming that worry, her right hand had gone under the waistline of her skirt in search of her clit. Finding that path too difficult, she hiked her skirt up and shoved her panties out of the way to plunge her fingers into her depths.

"Fuck, yes, I am a slut who need lots of strangers cock," Sally moaned. She brought her fingers up and tasted her own juices before resuming the assault on her pussy. "I want to feel them pushing cum deep inside me from the cock before. Oh god, so fucking hot." Sally surprised herself, but kept working her clit until he came again.

Damn, this is risky. I know it's just a fantasy, but it gets me so riled up. Do I really dare go out there tomorrow? Sally wondered, but knew that she would go, and part of her knew this was more than just fantasy for masturbating.

Afterward, Sally took her temperature and recorded it in her app, she was now ovulating.

The next morning Sally woke and dressed casually, or at least casually for her. She still looked amazing in white cotton pants and a simple flowing top. While the outfit was loose fitting and didn't exactly show off her figure, as it flowed around her, it hinted at the great curves underneath. In truth, Sally chose it because she didn't want to risk damaging any of her nicer clothes. Not that anything is going to happen, she thought to herself. She had a growing suspicion that this thought was a lie.

Punctual as always, Sally walked into the diner portion of the truck stop at 10:55 AM. She still wasn't sure if she was supposed to just go to Carl's door and knock. She decided to go back to the counter and see if he would come out.

The waitress that came to take Sally's order was rather hot, in that tomboy body sort of way. Though she didn't have a large rack, which is what really brings in the tips, she had black hair, porcelain smooth skin, and bright blue eyes. She was lean enough that Sally could see muscle definition in her arm as she worked. The svelte waitress wore a nametag declaring her to be "Lucy". Sally guessed Lucy was about 30, though her ability to judge age left a wide margin for error.

"Hi Hun! Do you know what you'd like?" Lucy smiled as she talked and somehow made her eyes sparkle too.

It was probably all the fantasies she'd been playing through her head lately, but Sally found herself attracted to Lucy. She hadn't felt that way about a girl since shortly after college, and had never done more than kiss. Still, here she was thinking of going into a gloryhole and checking out a cute waitress. Sally cleared her throat. "Um, yeah, the creampie special." In her mind she was ordering a creampie, not one of the cream pies.

"Really?" Lucy lit up, which was impressive given her cheerful starting point. "Do you have the eleven o'clock appointment?"

"I do," Sally barely got the words out past her nerves.

"Well, I must say, I'm thrilled. Carl said you were a looker, but I don't really trust him. He's too nice. I was worried you were some fat, middle aged, suburbanite who could get laid without a bag over her head. But look at you, you are none of those. You're smoking hot." Lucy's rant was all at the volume of a whisper as she ensured to not draw any attention.

Sally was blushing crimson by the time Lucy was done. "Thank you, you're pretty hot yourself." Sally blush got even deeper. She couldn't believe she said that out loud.

"Thank you, sweetie. That's good, because we might be spending a lot of time together."

"Oh?" Sally wasn't sure where this was going now.

"Well, I'm your guide. I'll show you were to go, and walk you through how everything works. If you want, I can stay with you, or leave, whichever makes you the most comfortable. I don't want to pressure you, but if I stay, it can be fun."

"Hmm," Sally's non-committal sound belied her attraction to Lucy and the fact that spending more time with her seemed like a wonderful idea.

"We'll revisit that once you know more. Come on, let me show you around. Unless you actually wanted a snack first?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Great," Lucy practically bounced. "Let's go, I'll start by showing you where the showers are."

Lucy led the way with Sally in her wake. They went back to the women's restroom and lockers. This is where Sally had looked around before, but didn't see anything that looked gloryhole related. Lucy briefly pointed out the showers, noting that they were available for later use, but walked to the toilets. "OK, we need to make a pit stop here. We need to get a pregnancy test, and I need to watch. Sorry, I know how that sounds. If you don't want to do this part, that's fine, you can still go in, but the bonuses aren't available."

"That's fine, I actually want to know, and I don't think I have a shy bladder."

"Want to know... seems like there's a story there."

"Yeah, it's complicated."

In the toilet stall, Sally pulled down her pants and sat. Then, to her surprise, Lucy squatted down directly in front of the toilet, looking between Sally's legs. Lucy then took out a pregnancy test and held it ready.

"OK, pee when you're ready, I'll catch some for the test. In the meantime, I'll just admire your labia."

Sally blushed further. She then asked, as shy as a school girl, "you like my labia?"

"Oh Hun, do I ever. The slight extra flesh hanging there just begs to be licked. They make me think of a small butterfly nestled right between your legs. But for now, think of waterfalls and flowing rivers." Lucy smiled up at Sally.

A minute later the urine started to flow, running past those beautiful labia that Lucy truly was admiring. Lucy moved the test between Sally's legs to catch the stream in the right spot, then withdrew it. She checked her watch to start the countdown.

"Nope, not pregnant," Lucy declared after a few minutes. "Though, the test can be wrong for several days. Really you want to test on what should be the first or second day of your period.

"Either way, that test is passed, so let's go see the place." Lucy backed out of the stall, and dropped the pregnancy test into a Ziploc bag that was labeled with the date and "Negative". She then stopped to wash her hands before continuing. It was a small thing, but one that Sally appreciated as she washed up herself.

Lucy then led Sally to the utility closet. Bringing out a key she opened it to show a room full of brooms, mops, and other cleaning supplies. Sally was now thoroughly confused. Lucy just stepped into the closet and at the back she reached behind a large plastic sink basin and turned a knob that had been obscured. The entire back wall opened as a door. Beyond the false wall was another small room, about 8 feet long and 5 feet wide. The entire room, including the walls was tiled in white with blue trim tiles running through for decoration. About two-thirds of the way down the length of the room, on either side, and about waist height were holes in the walls. The holes were trimmed with blue bullnose tile, making them stand out while also giving them rounded edges.

"Impressive," Sally whispered.

"Right?" Lucy beamed as if she'd built it herself. "On the right wall you'll find drinks and snacks should you want any, there are various aids on the left wall, including lube and foam pads to kneel on. There's also a short stool if you want to be a bit higher up relative to the holes."

"Is there anyone out there now?" Sally asked, mesmerized by the two holes.

"Not yet. Not until we give them the green light."

"Oh," Sally absently replied sticking her hand through the hole on the right. She touched the opposite side, and found it felt like polished wood. The wall seemed very thin, but she guessed that made sense. "So, the walls are thin to allow them to get in?"

"Yeah, well, they are in a small section around the holes. The rest of the room actually has some extra noise blocking material in it to keep it from getting noisy."

"I can't believe I'm actually thinking about going through with this." Sally had turned ghost white as the reality hit her.

"You mean having lots of guys fill you with their cum?" Lucy's question cut to quick of the matter.

"Yeah, that. What does it mean that I'm turned on by that? Am I crazy?"

Lucy looked over and coyly replied, "I may be the wrong one to ask. I really want to watch you get filled up with cum."

"OK, yeah, you might be biased," Sally conceded. "Anything else in the tour?"

"Last thing is etiquette. There are two holes, but it's still first come first serve. That means your attention should be focused on the first one to show up until he cums. There are two sides so that the men aren't bumping into each other, and shouldn't really be overlapping that much anyway. If you want me to stay, I can help out, act as a fluffer for you if you want, in case there is an overlap.

"The other side is the gentlemen's etiquette. They are supposed to knock before the cum. This is meant to allow you to position yourself how you want. For example, if you're giving a blowjob but don't like to swallow, the knock would tell you when to pull off. However, it's not full proof, some guys forget, but more of them just don't give quite as much warning time as you'd like. You should accept that wherever you put a cock, there is some risk that cum will end up there."

"OK, but I'm supposed to be taking it inside though, right?"

"Only when you want to, you are free to decide for yourself. It's just the bonus that Carl told you about is dependent on cum in your pussy."

Sally took a deep breath. "OK, can I share something with you, that goes no further?"

"What is it sweetie?" Lucy looked genuinely concerned.

"Well, I'm married. So, if I get pregnant, I'd rather it look at least a little like my husband. I mean I know I don't get pictures, but..." Sally trailed off.

"You want only caucasian sperm," Lucy filled in.

"Yeah."

"OK, no problem. Does that mean you want me to stay and help?"

Sally smiled. "Maybe, what'll you be wearing?"

"Ah, there's the flirting I was hoping for! I'll wear whatever you want."

"Well, I'm going to strip down to just my sneakers, care to join me?"

Lucy starting to unbutton her top, pulling everything off while maintaining eye contact with Sally. Lucy had a sports bra underneath, which compressed her breasts making her seem flatter than she was. Once released she was on the cusp between a large B and a small C. Her abs were flat, with just a hint of a six pack showing. Sally was impressed.

"So, you do this often?"

"Play tour guide? Yeah, averages once or twice a month. Co-participate, this will be my third time in 6 years."

"I'm flattered." Sally couldn't take her eyes off Lucy.