Fertile Hole: Desperate Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally's moans kept a steady vibration going against the cock in her mouth. By the time Lucy was sucking cum out of her this prick was already twitching.

A knock on the wall.

Sally started flicking the head of the cock with her tongue as she sucked hard, when the knock came. This had the desired effect of increasing the intensity of the orgasm. The small cock jerked uncontrollably, almost escaping her lips, and filled her mouth with thick cum. Sally held all the sperm in her mouth, and sucked the cock clean when it pulled away. She then lifted herself up off of Lucy's probing tongue. She leaned over to give Lucy a kiss, which was accepted readily.

Lucy got quite the surprise though, as their mouth opened the massive load of cum was dumped out onto her tongue. She smiled at the gift and kissed Sally harder as she swallowed.

Their kiss continued as they got back up and Sally took another cock into her wet hole, wanting to feel more sperm in her womb. She was bent over, ass against the wall, with a complete stranger thrusting into her. Lucy stood before her, but instead of kissing her, Sally pulled the lithe woman's chest forward and started sucking on one of her pert nipples. Sally was focused on the feeling of the hard nub, and she missed when the rhythm of the pounding cock changed.

A knock on the wall.

A hard nipple in her mouth, the thought of more cum in her pussy, and the sensation the cock ramming its length into her was enough. Sally's vision flashed and she swayed, as the orgasm hit her. She clung to Lucy for stability and her pussy gripped tightly on the cock as it spurted out the fifth load of seed deep into her.

Even as that cock vacated the hole, the women spun around offering Sally's pussy to another cock. She'd barely had time to register that it looked Caucasian before turning her sloppy cunt toward it. The cock slammed into her as she continued to make out with Lucy, reveling in the soft, firm flesh of the younger woman.

The latest cock was enough to keep her pussy occupied, but not enough to take her attention away from Lucy's warm embrace. It also didn't last long.

A knock on the wall.

As more cum gushed into her, Sally moaned into Lucy's neck. Sally felt her insides swell with the massive load of semen that was shooting into her, driving her toward another orgasm. When the cock retreated through the hole in the wall, it left a white sticky mess of a pussy, the labia covered in cum and more cum dripping out.

It wasn't enough, and Sally moved to take the next cock, already proudly standing at the other hole. She took all 7 inches of it into her in one move. Her pussy was sopping wet and want more. Sally's hands continued to roam over Lucy as she felt the cock slide in and out of her. It's size was enough to make her take note of the way her cum-lubricated pussy walls tingled with delight as it moved, pressing all the prior cum deeper into her. She didn't get to enjoy it long though as it was clearly primed already.

A knock on the wall.

The cock thrust forward trying to get deep into her, but Sally was in her own bliss, enjoying the motion, and continued rocking back and forth as it added a seventh coat of cum to her cervix.

Again, as the cock pulled away, Sally turned to take the next cock. She hesitated a moment, feeling the cum dripping out of her. Reaching between her legs she scooped a large dollop of cum out of her pussy and brought it to her lips. Before today, she'd thought herself indifferent to cum, willing to swallow because it turned on her partner, but now she was wanting it so badly it hurt. She wanted to have it inside her cunt, in her mouth, on her. The thought struck, and she pulled her hand away from her mouth and smeared the remaining cum across her large, firm tits. She then pressed herself toward the wall taking the newest cock into her cum filled cunt.

Lucy moved to the cum smear on Sally's chest and started to lick the globes clean. Though Sally had wanted to wear the cum, she immediately preferred the trail of saliva left by Lucy's hungry tongue-bath.

The cock in Sally's pussy was ramming into her, shaking the wall with its attempts to get deeper into her gapping fuckhole. The motion kept her tits swaying, gently slapping Lucy as she had her face buried between the udders.

A knock on the wall.

Sally hadn't moved at all since impaling herself; movement hadn't been necessary with the cock thrusting into one end and Lucy's tongue swirling on the other. When the knock came she braced against the wall and clinched her pussy as tight as possible around the cock planted deep inside her. She could feel the addition of more semen to the prior loads deep inside.

After four large spurts of cum, the cock started to retreat. Sally cupped her hand between her legs and caught the dripping cum the came out as the cock left her. She resisted the urge to shove it in her mouth, and instead smeared it up across her clit and on each of her nipples. It was like drawing a large arrow of where she wanted Lucy's tongue.

Sally then moved to the next cock ready and waiting on the other wall. Her lust had fully overtaken her senses and she barely registered it as a pale member before ramming it insider herself. She was undulating her hips as it started to slide in and out of her.

Lucy, as expected started sucking on Sally's nipples, rolling them around in her mouth as she got the cum off. Lucy then knelt and started licking away on her clit. Every now and then Lucy's tongue would dart forward and graze the cock that was sliding in and out of Sally. It was covered in cum from the previous entrants and getting close to making another deposit.

A knock on the wall.

Lucy sucked on Sally's clit as the cock dumped a massive load of cum inside of her. With eight prior loads of cum inside of her, the addition was sloshing around, making her feel full.

When the cock stopped pumping seed, Lucy grabbed hold of it, and moved Sally off of it. Sally smeared herself with another handful of cum that dripped out of her and watch as Lucy sucked the cum covered cock into her mouth. The cock came away clean, and the two women turn to regard the opposite hole, expecting to find the tenth creampie donor.

What they saw seemed impossible. It was a black cock so thick it practically filled the hole cut in the wall. Though the women didn't have a ruler, it didn't really matter. At only about seven inches long, it wasn't the length that was impressive, but the shape. It looked like someone had tried to dress a coke can up like a cock and put through the hole.

Sally knelt before the cock and started to lick it. She tried taking it in her mouth, but her jaw just wouldn't open enough for more than the tip to get in. She licked and sucked as best she could for minute before finally giving up.

"I want to feel this beast inside me," Sally whispered to Lucy who was busily sucking on her cum-coated nipples.

"You sure, Hon? You wanted to keep it a lighter complexion."

"I have to try it out, just for a minute. Help me out."

So, Lucy held the cock in place as Sally positioned herself in front of it. Lucy ran the tip along the length of Sally's gash, which elicited a moan from the other side of the wall. What he couldn't see was that his cock was now covered with the sticky cum of 9 prior participants. The cum though would act as a lubricant, so Lucy made sure the thick cock was well coated before holding it still at Sally hole.

When Sally felt the cock come to rest, pressed against her cunt, she slowly pushed back as far as she could then rocked forward. The tip of the cock barely got a centimeter in before Sally had to pull off. Immediately she repeated the process, taking another centimeter, then another 2 centimeters, then another inch. Finally after the eighth cycle of out and in, Sally pushed hard backward and bottomed out against the wall. She couldn't believe that the massive, black cock was fully inside her. She was so stretched out.

"Fuck me slow," she said, barely above a whisper, unsure if he'd hear her. Whether by instruction or instinct, the black pussy-wrecker started to move in and out at a gentle pace. Every stroke felt like her insides were being sucked out only to be rammed back in like a fist stuffing a Thanksgiving bird. It was overwhelming and wonderful. Her cunt was flexing around the behemoth as it nearly tore her in two. She knew she should stop already, get off this black cock and not risk it, but she was delirious.

A knock on the wall.

"Fuck," Sally whimpered and she pulled herself off the beast as quickly as she could. Just as she disengaged, ropes of hot cum started shooting out of the dark rod. They splashed on her including landing on her gapping pussy. Part of Sally knew that was too close, and that she should be worried about getting pregnant with a child that couldn't be mistaken for her husband's. Instead she started rubbing the cum into her skin, relishing its heady scent and sticky texture.

Lucy moved behind Sally and had her bend over again, exposing her cum cover cunt. Lucy took her time sucking and licking all the exposed sperm off the older woman. Sally's labia were tender from the recent stretching but she still pushed back into Lucy's face, getting all the stimulation she could. Lucy embraced the encouraging move and plunged her tongue between the sensitive pussy lips to lap up more cum from inside.

Sally caught movement and looked to see another cock emerge. She wasn't sure, but she thought it looked like the first one she'd fucked earlier. How many good sized, uncut, pale cocks could there be around here?

"Hmmm, came back for seconds?" Sally whispered.

"What's that?" Lucy pulled away from her pussy snack to see the cock in the hole.

"Ah yeah, it's unusual for a repeat customer, but it's allowed if there aren't too many. This one's a regular, but I think this is the first time he's come back for more."

"You recognize the cocks?"

"Some of those that stand out. This is the biggest uncut cock I've seen, so yeah I remember him. I've actually met him outside too."

As they were talking, Sally had positioned herself in front of the familiar cock, and rocked her stretched and cum filled cunt back onto it. Her pussy was tender, but she wanted this last shot of cum. It would make 10, but it wasn't about getting the bonus so much as feeling of completeness. She wanted one last creampie, and this was the perfect cock to give it to her.

Ever so gently, she pressed herself back on the ridged member.

"Unngg," Sally moaned, "you know him?" she was sliding her pussy down the meaty rod as she asked.

"Not really, it was a bar hookup a few years ago, when I gave him a BJ, I recognized the cock. I couldn't really say anything though, of course."

Sally was fully impaled on the now familiar cock, and she let out a soft moan of satisfaction as it started pumping into her. "So, you've not felt this? You're missing out, it's perfect."

"No, but I love watching you on it." Lucy's voice was a whisper in Sally's ear.

This moment was perfection. Thirteen loads of cum had been shot into her cunt, on her body and down her throat. The air was heavy with the smell of cum. Lucy was caressing Sally's body, pinching her nipples and pressing her ass against the wall. The stranger's cock that had returned for seconds was her favorite of the bunch and the feeling of it sliding around it the mixture of her pussy juice and nine loads of cum was more than a dream come true as this was beyond any dream Sally had ever had. As Lucy's hand traced over her ass, down her thigh, and back up toward her pussy, Sally could feel another orgasm building. The cock continued to pound into her and there was soft grunts coming from the other side of wall. When Lucy's hand got to her cunt and a finger rubbed Sally's clit, it pushed her over the edge. With loud moans, Sally started cumming harder than ever before. Her pussy spasmed, her legs trembled. She felt herself collapsing, and lock herself in place just so she could continue to feel this cock.

A knock on the wall.

The second load from this cock was as satisfying as the first. The sensation of the added sperm inside her created an aftershock of orgasm.

Only once the cock had withdrawn did Sally move, slumping to the sticky floor.

"Are you OK?" Lucy asked. Lucy was sitting over the cumslut, gently petting her.

"Yeah, just... just give me a minute." Sally strained to whisper.

"Eleven creampies? I think you can take a minute." Lucy cooed.

"Hmm? No, it was ten."

"No, it was eleven." Lucy pondered a moment. "Perhaps you aren't counting the little guy that painted your labia for me early on?"

"Well, it wasn't really fully inside."

"Close enough. And I liked that you shared." Lucy chirped.

After lying on the floor a few minutes, Sally gathered her strength to get up. The reality of her infidelity settling in. Despite the guilt, she found she was still delighting in the afterglow of her own wantonness.

"Well, I guess I should see about those showers."

Lucy helped steady her and replied, "sure, but take your time."

"So, um, this is a bit awkward, but you know..." Sally started as clumsily as a teenager. "You are the first woman I've kissed, not to mention..."

"Oh, I didn't even think to ask, was that OK?" Lucy pulled back just a bit.

"Yeah, what I meant was that I liked it. Liked it way more than I would have expected." Despite all that had happed, Sally felt herself blush with the admission.

"Well, good," Lucy beamed, "as I said, I don't do this often. I like you, and if you're up for it, wouldn't mind seeing you again."

"Even though I'm married, and maybe pregnant?"

"Well, I might have had something to do with the later." Lucy smirked.

"I'd like that... and maybe you can point out Mr. Perfect Dick sometime for us to play with..."

"Oh, naughty... I like it!"

-------

After pulling herself together, Sally exited the gloryhole room back into the women's showers, which had been conveniently closed "for cleaning" to give her some privacy. She exchanged numbers with Lucy and made arrangements to meet up in a few days. Finally put back together, she stepped out of the truck stop into the afternoon light.

Looking out at the parking lot, she paused. She saw, Greg's truck. At least it looked like it. If he was coming in, she didn't want to be seen leaving... not after the conversation they'd last had.

Scanning the parking lot, she saw his sandy blond hair, but he wasn't coming in. He was leaving. She watched as he got into his truck and drove off. At first relieved that he didn't see her. Then she wondered why he'd been there, possibly while she'd been in the fertile hole.