Fertile Party

Story Info
A fertility idol wrecks havoc at a Halloween party.
2.5k words
4.52
38.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no way that makes the party special."

Neil looked up from his crouched position to smile at Charlene. He stood up holding the statue in his hands.

"I don't know, it looks cool."

"It looks lame and fake. We need a centerpiece for the Halloween party and that's the best you can come up with?"

Neil stood up. He towered over his girlfriend. Genetics and years of playing basketball gave the white Neil a large presence. His girlfriend, Charlene, two years younger, preferred science and academics. She crossed her arms and smiled at him with a knowing smile. Her goth look felt more at home these autumn days on Halloween, but Neil loved the fact she would look the same at Christmas.

"What?"

"You think it's cool."

"Well, I mean, I don't know, it just has a--" Neil looked at the statue. He couldn't quite say why the statue in this dusty department store caught his eye. Looking at it, it looked authentic. Nothing about it looked particularly interesting, however.

Neil shrugged. "Look, I don't know. It just caught my eyes. Put some of those LED lights behind it and it will look spooky."

Charlene took it off his hands. "My. It's heavy. Definitely not plastic. What the heck is this doing here?"

Neil shook his head. "Who knows. Let's get it back to the house, so we can start getting ready. Your Mom is leaving for the night, right?"

"Yes, and she doesn't care that we are having a party," Charlene said. She took a step closer and caressed the side of Neil's arm. "Or what we get up to after."

Neil smiled, thinking of those things to get up to with her later.

Charlene shivered.

"What's wrong?"

Charlene looked at the statue. "I don't know. I felt like a...shock, or something from this statue."

Neil grinned. "See? It is creepy. Perfect for our party."

***

Neil took a step back and admired the head table. The lights, fake spider webs. The beer and other drinks. Snacks. And that statue, illuminated by creepy LED lights. Loud thumping music kept Neil nodding along to the beat.

"Hey, awesome party!"

Neil turned to see a man dressed in a gangster suit with a fake tommy gun. Neil clasped the man on the shoulder.

"Hey, Larry. Glad you could make it."

"Man, with all these beautiful women here, how could I not?"

"So, you're over Mary."

"I didn't say that. The beer may be saying that," Larry said with a cackle.

"Well, enjoy but please don't--"

"Nothing like what happened at the ski trip will happen here. I promise. I wouldn't want you looking bad to Charlene's Mom."

Neil nodded. His eyes caught Charlene, dressed as a sexy ghost, making her way down the stairs. Neil smiled at Larry, patted him on the shoulder, and walked toward her. He dodged the throng of people dancing and yelling at each other over the music.

"What's wrong?" Neil asked.

"My mother still isn't ready," Charlene said with an eyeroll. "I swear she's doing that thing again where she wants attention."

"She likes them young, does she?" Neil said with a grin.

"Ug, don't. I once caught her in bed with a classmate," Charlene said with an eyeroll.

"Well, the party is going well. Your Mom isn't going to ruin that. Hell, even Paula and her rich cheerleader friends are here."

"They're here because Paula still wants you," Charlene said, folding her arms and pouting.

"Hey, she can look like a sexed-up cheerleader all she wants, all I want is you," Neil said, wrapping his arms around Charlene.

Charlene giggled. "Even the statue looks good."

"I know! I think I did a--"

Everyone stopped talking as a new figure appeared at the top of the stairs. She wore a long blue dress that barely covered her nipples from below, and left her shoulders and chest bare. She looked like Charlene, but older. And she left the entire room stunned.

"Moommm," Charlene muttered under her breath.

"Ow, son of a bitch!" Larry called out.

Neil looked over. Larry, not concentrating, tried to open a can of beer and cut his thumb on the sharp metal edge. A few drops of blood fell on the statue as he tried to reach for some napkins.

Neil felt his blood tingle with excitement. He looked at Charlene and saw the same effect in her eyes.

"The fuck?" Neil said.

Charlene gulped. "I, uh--"

"Sorry, everyone," Charlene's Mother said in a sultry tone, making eye contact with all the men, "I was late for my own party. Don't let me stop you from enjoying yourselves."

As she took a step downstairs, she passed by two of the football players, both wearing gladiator outfits that showed off their bulk. She paused and used a finger to trail down one of their torso's.

"My, what strapping young men," she purred, looking into their eyes.

They stood there, dumbfounded but stared back at her with the same filthy intent.

"Something is wrong," Neil said. He noticed the movement in the living room changed from friendly flirting and dancing to a heated grinding and making-out session. Paula herself had six men surrounding her and grinding her.

Neil felt hot. His body felt charged, alive. Ready. He looked at Charlene.

"You uh, look real good," Neil said. The more he looked at her, the more delicious she looked in his eyes.

"Yeah, I was going to say, that vampire look is very--very--" Charlene ran her hands across Neil's chest. "Why don't we go to my room for a minute?"

"I think, something's wrong--" Neil said, looking back.

Charlene grabbed him by the face and kissed him. Neil melted, feeling the passion in that kiss. He knew what his body was ready and primed for now. He grabbed her by the ass, lifted her with ease, and slammed her into the wall. He grinded his erection into her, feeling her wet and ready through the sheer white costume she had on.

"No panties," he breathed, kissing her neck.

"Easier for you to fuck me," Charlene panted, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Do it."

"Here?"

"I don't fucking care," Charlene moaned, looking up the stairway. She saw through lustful eyes her mother taking the two gladiators up the stairs. She closed her eyes, trying not to think of what would happen next.

"I think we should--"

Charlene opened her eyes and stared at Neil. "You fuck me, right here, right now. Goddamnit I'm so fucking wet I can't think straight and you're worried about--uuhhhhh," she groaned and dug her nails into his back as he complied and his thick, throbbing cock slid into her pussy. "No underwear."

"Easier to fuck you," he whispered, kissing and biting her neck. He bucked his hips hard into her, shaking the pictures on the wall.

More moans filled the room as everyone else succumbed to their desire.

Neil did not care. All that burned in his stomach was a need to fuck Charlene, right here, right now.

And something else. Something primal in his being.

"This feels--feels--" Charlene tried to find the words.

"God, I'm burning for you," Neil said, tearing at her clothes to get at her breasts. "I need those."

"You have them. Mmm, oh, they're yours," she moaned.

"Mine?"

"Fucking yours," she said, grabbing the back of his head and burying his face in her breasts.

"Mine," he mumbled through her soft flesh. "They're mine."

He kissed and licked her breasts. He looked up at her. "You're mine."

She shivered. "Say it again."

"You're mine. I own you. I own this pussy!" He roared, slamming her harder against the wall. Pictures fell.

"Yes, yes you do! Fuck me, fill me!" She groaned.

"What?" Neil asked, confused. Something in him stirred.

She looked at him with half-closed eyes. "You heard me. Fucking fill me. Don't you fucking stop until you cum inside of me."

Neil's hazy mind remembered the precautions they took to have safe sex. Still, he felt something beat harder inside of him. "But--"

"Oh, I need that cum, I need that cum inside of me," she moaned.

He looked at her. Felt that beating inside of himself grow louder. He needed to mark her. Make her his. Claim her.

He fucked her harder. "I'm going to make you mine."

"Yes, please."

"I'm going to fuck my cum deep inside of you," Neil said, his voice and words growing darker and more primitive, "I'm going to fill you up with me. Mark you. Claim you."

"Fucking yes, yes!" Charlene screamed, clenching his cock with her pussy more.

The air was thick. Sex and need dampened the walls. No one noticed anyone else in the party, yet everyone else engaged in their same primal desires.

Larry found two women dressed as mermaids in the kitchen tending to his finger. Now they tended to his cock. Larry found himself drenched in a need to make sure both of those women bore his child.

Paula, the cheerleader, lay on the living room floor. Her cheerleader costume lay in tatters as the six men continued to take turns with her. As the third man to cum inside of her mouth finished, she felt the cum drip out of her ass and pussy from the others. All of them wanted her. Needed her. She felt like a helpless toy being passed around.

She never felt more alive. She wanted all of their cum. Every drop. Fury ravaged her brain when she thought of any of the six men giving their precious fluid to any other woman.

No, Paula would drain them. Forever.

As more pictures fell from Neil's persistent pounding, upstairs Charlene's Mom found herself with the two men dressed as gladiators. One of them took her from behind, while the other stood in front of her while she worshipped that cock. Both men never felt a woman that stirred something in them deeply. They made eye contact and with an unspoken conversation, decided both of them would fill her pussy with their cocks simultaneously.

Her cheeks burned, knowing they were thinking of what to do next with her. Most of her life she spent seducing younger men, getting them to do to her what she wanted. For the first time, she felt helpless to their whims.

She craved more of it.

The moans and groans that filled the house threatened to blow out the windows and escape out into the neighborhood. Not one soul inside of that house cared.

Their only desire was to claim their mate as their own.

Neil saw red. He needed Charlene to be his. He fucked her deep and hard, not caring about pleasure. Only caring about his desire.

He grabbed a fistful of hair and made her look at him. She heaved, her eyes glassy. Lost in the hard penetration of her boyfriend, she drooled as she stared at him.

"You're mine," he growled.

"Yours," she whispered back.

"No one can have you. Only me. You understand? You're mine and I'm going to make sure no one else can have you!"

He roared and slammed his cock inside her once more. Her pussy clenched as her body tensed. Both of them experienced a piercing orgasm that made both of them collapse on the stairs in a shaking, sticky, mess. Neil held on, impaling her with his cock, making sure every last drop of cum went inside her.

"You're taking my cum, goddamnit," he snarled, biting her neck.

"Please, please, need, need it," she panted, grinding her hips.

Neil's cock did not soften. Instead, the burning desire to impregnate her again only intensified. He threw her down to the ground and mounted her. A frustrated roar escaped his lips as he started to fuck her once again. Charlene's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she took it.

The men fucking Paula continued to use and abuse her body as they saw fit. One of the men, having his fourth orgasm, found his knees weak. He backed into the table, slamming the drinks into the idol. Half-finished beer and pop spilled all over it, wiping the few drops of blood from the idol. It fell off the table and rolled into a corner.

All at once, the room felt cool. The fog around their minds lifted. Neil, his body tight with dehydration, looked down at Charlene who moaned for more.

Exhausted, Neil fell to Charlene's side. His cock still inside of her, still linked. They stared at each other as they breathed in unison. Eyes half-closed, no energy left to talk. Slowly they felt the irresistible pull of sleep take them both under.

***

"Probably should have done an internet search on it before the party."

Neil looked up from his phone and smiled. Charlene wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his forehead. She sat down beside him on the steps. The fall breeze shot through the campus grounds. Yet, touching Neil, Charlene felt warm.

"Yeah, well, everything happened so fast. That supposed statue we bought turned out to be an ancient fertility idol. Larry's drops of blood activated it and bound us all within the house. If someone hadn't wiped the blood off--"

Charlene rubbed Neil's arms. "Yeah. I was ready to lay there and let you fuck me until I died."

"I wasn't even thinking," Neil said, feeling another wave of embarrassment. "Well, except one thing."

"Hey. Hey."

He turned and saw Charlene, smiling. "I can feel you now, you know. Stop being embarrassed. You and I both know we think it's hot."

Neil bit his bottom lip. "Yeah, a little."

"A little," Charlene said, laughing.

"So, did the results come back?"

Charlene nodded. "Looks like you did a good job there."

Neil rolled his eyes. "Oh, Charlene, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," Charlene said, patting her stomach. "Kind of feels nice."

"We have no plan."

"We'll think of one. The important thing is, we are together."

Neil kissed Charlene. "I can't think of life without you."

"Same."

"How much of that is the idol, I wonder."

"You mean because of--"

"Yeah. Larry is suddenly in a triad, Paula broke up with her boyfriend to have her own harem, and your Mother--"

Charlene rolled her eyes. "Oh, it's embarrassing. I can't even make eye contact with those two. And yet, I know exactly what they are feeling. They can't be away from her. They have to have her."

Charlene squeezed his hand. "I need to have you, too."

Neil lifted her chin with his finger and kissed her nose. "And you will."

Both of them felt the change in energy between them. They sighed, knowing where this would lead.

"Is the heightened sexual need part of the idol?"

Neil laughed. "I don't think so. I think you are using that as an excuse to have my cock inside of you more."

Charlene laughed. "Shut the fuck up. Come on, let's find somewhere where you can tell me how much you own my body. I have class in twenty."

Neil's eyes flashed with desire and lust. "Make it thirty."

She gulped. "Forty."

They got up and hurried off in the direction of the bathrooms. Neil held Charlene close.

"You know, you do have to admit. The statue did make the party special."