Fertile White Belly

Story Info
A wife becomes pregnant by her husband's black boss.
1.3k words
4.16
489.7k
199
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,802 Followers

Glory loves black cock. Married to her husband Danny for eleven years. They met straight out of college. Plans to start a family were held back until Danny finally got the position he wanted at his job. He's making good money now and his wife was ready to start a family. That's until Danny found out he couldn't conceive a child. After longs talks about adoption they finally forgot about having children after a couple years.

Danny's boss was invited to dinner one evening. Mr. Blackwell is a middle aged black man. Danny was kind of turned on when he noticed his boss flirting with his wife. Danny invited his boss over for dinner a few more times watching his wife get cozier with his boss each time he came over.

Finally, Danny confronted Glory about the way she was coming on to his bosses advances and ask her if she was turned on by this black man. She finally confessed to her husband that she always wondered what it would feel like having a big black cock inside her pussy. Danny and Glory fantasized about her fucking his black boss for the next several months. Danny even went out and bought a big black fake cock for his wife to play with.

Glory decided to take it one step further when the boss was invited for dinner once again. As they sat of the sofa, the boss started resting his hand on Gloria's thigh. A few minutes later and they were locked in a heated passionate kiss when Danny went out into the kitchen to mix new drinks.

Glory winked at Danny when he returned and he knew that Glory wanted to fuck his boss. Danny being a gentleman pretended he was going to check on something in the garage as his wife continued to seduce his boss on the living room sofa. When Danny returned he found the sofa empty. He slowly walked up the steps to the second floor to find his lovely wife embraced in a hot passionate kiss while seated on the edge of their bed.

Her blouse was loose and she was unbuttoning his bosses shirt. Danny's cock got hard as he watched the scene. Danny paced the hallway for a couple minutes and peeked back into the room only to see his boss sucking on one of Gloria's hard nipples. Her head was tilted back and she held her hand on his bosses head as a moan of passion escaped her lips.

Danny could hardly take in what he saw and turned away from the room again. He poked his hand inside his pants looking down at the floor almost afraid to look back inside their bedroom. When he did he got the shock of his life. Glory was down on her knees wearing just her heels, garter belt and stockings sucking on his bosses black cock. Danny's eyes widened when he saw how long and thick his bosses cock was. Glory was sucking him like a whore in heat cupping those huge massive black balls in her dainty little hands as she devoured that long black stick.

Danny stroked his cock trying to imagine what it must have felt like getting his cock sucked by a married white woman. Danny watched the action and turned away again to stroke his meat so they wouldn't hear him in the hallway. Danny didn't want to cum yet so he stopped playing with himself and poked his head around the corner of the doorway again.

Glory was on the bed now getting her pussy licked by his boss. Her legs up high in the air as his boss tickled her clit with his tongue. Danny could see that massive black cock throbbing below waiting for the moment it would find it's way between Gloria's pink married pussy lips.

Danny's cock was pressed against the material of his pants as he listened to his wife's groans. His boss took his time to get her worked up and started moving upward until his cock was positioned between Gloria's thighs. Danny watched as his boss held Gloria's legs back and slipped his thick cock head between the crack of her wet pussy lips. He watched as his boss teased her a few times before inserting his cock between her pussy causing Glory's body to tense up from the pressure of having such a huge object stuck inside her pussy.

Danny kept watching as his boss continued to slice deeper inside her pussy until he couldn't go any further inside. That giant ball sack was resting on the cheeks of her ass while he waited for Gloria to get accustomed to his size. He than started to withdrawal than lunged back inside making those large black balls slap against her married white ass.

Danny watched as his wife held onto her black lover digging her long nails into his bosses bare back. She was screaming with passion as his boss picked up the speed. A few minutes later Danny heard Gloria scream out her first orgasm as his boss covered her mouth with his thick black lips. They remained locked in that heated kiss until Gloria had another orgasm. This time his boss came too sending his thick white hot potent sperm deep inside his wife's fertile belly.

Danny watched as they lay there kissing with that huge black cock plugging up her pussy keeping all that potent sperm locked inside her belly. Her legs were still pushed back as his boss continued kissing his lovely blonde wife. His boss remained hard as rock as he flipped Gloria over on top of him. She started to ride his cock while trails of hot cum leaked out around his bosses massive pole.

Gloria leaned down and locked lips with his boss as she rode his cock. It was a site to see as Danny stroked his much smaller cock until he came splashing his cum against the hallway wall. He peeked back inside the bedroom and saw that his boss begin to cum again. He watched as his boss held onto Gloria's white ass as he sent another hot milky load of sperm deep inside her belly.

Gloria sat on his boss kissing his face before finally climbing off. Danny decided he better head down stairs and waited for his wife and boss to come back down. Danny waited almost twenty minutes when his boss walked back into the room saying. "You have a really nice place here. Your wife was just showing me around."

Did he expect Danny to buy into that one? Well. For whatever reason his boss tried to brush off what just happened. Danny felt his boss was just trying to be polite. Gloria walked down the stairs a few minutes later. She was dressed and had combed her hair and reapplied her lipstick. She walked over and sat down next to Danny's boss smiling at him as she took hold of his hand.

"Danny? Would you please get us a new drink? I think Mr. Blackwell finished the last one."

Danny confronted Gloria after his boss left and she confessed that she lead Mr. Blackwell up to their room. Danny wanted to fuck but Gloria was too sore. Danny got hard again when Gloria came to bed still smelling like she just got fucked. She did give him a blow job swallowing his hot cum before they fell asleep that night.

It wasn't until four weeks later that Gloria found out she was pregnant. They invited Mr. Blackwell over for dinner and told him that she might be pregnant with his child. He promised Danny that he'd take care of everything if the baby was born mixed. College fund was started the following week. Gloria gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Yes. He looked like his father, Mr. Blackwell and already had a fairly size dick for a little guy.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,802 Followers