Fertility Clinic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Duh, the money?" Mr Hauser replied.

A shocked look appeared on Dr Velour's face. Mystified by Dr Velour's reaction, I turned to the nurse with a perplexed look. With a self -- satisfied smile, Nurse Chafer, leaning on my shoulder, whispered in my ear, "Dr Hauser is so intelligent that she can underestimate the subject -- eh patient."

In the examining room, handing the patient a condom, Dr Velour ordered, "Turn around, spread your legs, bend over." Playfully slapping the patient on the butt, Dr Velour added, "I need a sperm sample. Pull those cheeks apart." Pausing to pull on latex gloves and dipping the fingertips in goo, Velour promised, "This shouldn't hurt a bit."

The patient grunted as Dr Velour explained, "Your contract requires chastity. You may engage in sex only when I permit it." Dr Velour paused for emphasis. "With your genitals -- your cock and balls," her voice was deliberately elevated at the vulgar word, "in a chastity device, you obtain release two or three times a week -- here." Leaning forward, Dr Velour fired a question, "How does your wife feel about a husband functionally neutered?"

Dr Velour could not conceal her shock at the curt response: "Birth control," Mr Hauser replied.

Led further down the companionway, Nurse Chafer confided at low breath, "The sperm sample is taken by manual manipulation of the prostate which forces a male to ejaculate. The procedure is painless. It might even prove pleasurable, but many men object to that type of physical contact."

"Why then is it necessary, if you have all these machines to tap man sap?" I asked.

"It's part of control," Nurse Chafer snickered.

Entering the examination room where the tour began, Nurse Chafer collected the cleaner`s uniform leaving me naked. "Dr Velour wants to speak with you before you leave. Doc's a little busy with screening at the moment. She'll be with you presently." Pausing at the door, Nurse Chafe, snorted, "Still a - game?"

"This should prove to be an interesting experience," I replied.

12