Fertility Ritual

Story Info
Every daughter returns to her mother in her first pregnancy.
4.2k words
4.46
58.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her husband left her 3 months into her first pregnancy Marie had no choice but to go home to her mother's cottage in the Ozark Mountains. Not that it was that much of a hardship, her husband had been a bore and she loved her mother deeply. She had regretted the choice to move away almost immediately. Johnny had been desperate to get out of their rural home and move to a city, Chicago had not been Marie's choice or to her liking at all.

She had enjoyed exactly one thing about Johnny and that had been sex. They'd had a lot, daily for 3 years, until she'd gotten pregnant. Then the sex had stopped and Johnny had left, never wanting a child. He thought he was too exciting to be tied down. In Marie's humble opinion the only exciting thing about Johnny had been his cock and Marie herself. Without Marie he really just had one thing going for him so good luck to that asshole.

It had taken a while to wrap up everything in her life and prepare to move home to her mother's pastoral home. She spent 3 months longing for its' gauzy curtained windows, flower gardens, home baked bread and sweet smelling fresh air. That kept her distracted from her constant horniness, her seemingly infinite depths of wet, sticky arousal. She arrived to her mother's house 6 months pregnant and sexually ravenous. She got set up in her childhood bedroom, with its' girly canopy bed and flowered wallpaper, the hardwood floor and woven rugs exactly as she had left it.

She couldn't sleep the first night with how horny she was. She had never anticipated this, when her and Johnny had started having sex when she was 18 she hadn't realized she had developed a habit she couldn't live without. She also hadn't anticipated the affect the pregnancy would have on her body. In all manner of ways it had completely changed. Slight her whole life with tiny perky tits and no hips she wasn't ready to suddenly develop into a pear shape and have her tits expand to C cups. She had gained a fair amount of weight all over and she suddenly had a shapely ass and thick thighs. Her breast were so sensitive from their sudden growth that she could no longer wear a bra, not that it mattered since they were supported by the shelf of her belly. She got asked frequently if she was pregnant with twins or if her due date was this week. She felt cartoonish in her new body, but extremely sexual as well.

She discouraged people from rubbing her belly since pressure on it seemed to provide a direct line to her clit. The pressure on her bladder was extreme at all times, a sensation she associated with sexual intercourse. She had always cum the hardest when her bladder was full, so she had stayed extremely well hydrated through her sexual years so far. When she felt like she was about to burst was her favorite time to ride Johnny's cock. Her orgasms came fast and hard in that state. It was unrelated to any interest in urination, though always having to pee right after sex certainly kept her healthy. It was the pressure, she'd read once that the g-spot was near the bladder and that pressure on it intensified sexual feeling, but she couldn't say for sure that was what it was about, she frankly didn't care. She simply did what felt good.

Now she constantly felt like that. Constantly aroused, feeling as if she was seconds away from an orgasm and the focus of constant physical attention from strangers, it was almost too much to take. A woman had rubbed her hand from the top of her swollen belly all the way to the underside at the grocery store and Marie had been unable to hold in a moan as her clit throbbed away in her soaked panties. She needed to be away from people.

During her first night in her mother's house laying awake, bladder near bursting and pussy soaked as she stroked her own belly she had noticed an ornate knob carved into the foot of the bed, next to one of the canopy posts. She moaned quietly as she considered what she was about to do. Gently getting up still holding the underside of her belly in her hands she walked on her knees over to the foot of the bed. The knob was a few inches wide and about 7 inches long, with several ornate ridges, designed to look like ribbons and wreaths. She tossed her leg over the side of the footboard and tested to see if her feet could comfortably reach. When she had determined that she could she quickly shimmied out of her panties, climbed back onto the edge of the bed rising up on her knees and then threw one leg over the side. She carefully lined her cunt up with the knob and began to lower herself down onto it.

It was certainly much thicker than Johnny's cock, and much more ribbed and solid. She eased herself down onto it even though internally she was dying to slam it up the hilt into her cunt immediately. Slowly, she lowered down onto it, spreading her pussy lips as best she could, though it was difficult with her massive belly in the way. She gently stroked it. With the bed post inside of her and her bladder full she orgasmed immediately, letting out a series of gasps and moans she prayed didn't wake her mother. After a quick visit to the restroom she was finally able to sleep.

However, six hours later she woke up deeply and intensely aroused from sweet dreams she couldn't fully remember. Still not wearing panties from the night before she knelt on her bed with a pillow between her legs and her belly pressed against the bed and humped it until she came, whimpering like a puppy in her ecstasy. In the aftershocks she stroked her sensitive breasts through the silk of her nightgown. Teasing the nipples gently and stroking the sides. It still amazed her to hold them in her hands. It was like stroking the breasts of another woman. Something she had frequently fantasized about but never experienced. Now that Johnny was gone perhaps she would. He had never cared for it when she had talked about her fantasies about women, about sucking their nipples, kissing their sweet thighs and licking between them. They made him mad for some reason, and she'd stopped talking about it altogether; but now she could have the last laugh on that subject. She laughed at the thought and then got up to clean her wet mess and get dressed.

She had grown so quickly that she hadn't had any maternity clothes to wear. Her mother had provided her with her own. Filmy gowns with ruffles and lace, soft pink dresses covered in ribbon, gauzy see through blouses. Her mother had been a hippie and had made her own clothing for most of her adult life and she had sewn these outfits with her own hands. She'd had several children, all grown and gone now, all girls. Marie had seen her mother in these outfits in real life and in photos over the years, so she had never questioned how provocative they were. It amazed her that she was the same size as her mother during their respective pregnancies. Her mother had been her feminine ideal her whole life, a full bodied, large breasted beauty. Marie supposed she was now too. She pulled on a pair of lace maternity panties and then an empire waisted gauze ruffled dress over those. A small pink ribbon circled her rib cage and her dark nipples showed through the gauze without a bra. Marie didn't mind, she enjoyed how titillating it felt and she wouldn't be seeing anyone but her mother.

They were entirely secluded, their closest neighbor over a mile away and people here valued their privacy. She knew her mother frequently went about naked when she was alone. She suspected that would be a hard habit to break for her and wasn't concerned about walking out and finding her without clothes if that was what was most comfortable for her. Once she had dressed she went out to meet her mother, who by the smell of it was cooking her breakfast.

She had cooked eggs and bacon and some coffee for them to share. Marie walked over and hugged her mother from behind, placing a quick kiss on her cheek. Her mother turned her head, smiled and gave her a soft, sweetly gentle, almost sensual parted mouth kiss on the lips. Marie felt her cheeks flush, she was embarrassed at how much that had aroused her. Her nipples and cunt had started to tingle in anticipation of more kisses, Marie found herself desiring another and shocked herself further by giving her mother another similar kiss after the first ended; her arms around her mother's waist as she sensually kissed her. She stopped herself after that and moved to sit at the table.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you. I never thought I'd be in this situation," Marie tried to diffuse what on her end was an intensely sexual feeling.

"Of course, baby. You have 3 sisters, you've never seen a man helping any of us. This is perfectly natural and I'm happy to have you close to me in such a special time. You're the first, but I would gladly do this for any of your sisters." Marie decided not to press further into this situation. Her mother had always acted as if having children without fathers was perfectly natural. Their grandmother had always come to stay during each pregnancy and her mother had spent hours with her each time, sewing clothes, picking berries and going on long relaxing picnics that the girls weren't allowed to come on. It had seemed a tradition in their family. Their grandmother had 5 daughters, their grandfather never in the picture. Once her daughters were grown Marie's grandmother had visited and stayed with all of them during their pregnancy until she had died 5 years ago.

Her mother had put together a plate of breakfast food for her and brought it over to the table. After setting it in front of her Marie's mother moved to stand behind her chair. She leaned forward and stroked both hands down Marie's distended belly, forearms rubbing insistently against her rock hard gauze covered nipples. Both hands rubbed down to the underside of her belly, fingers moving low enough to lightly graze Marie's labia. She couldn't stop herself from gasping slightly but stopped any other external reaction immediately. The soft kisses earlier had her inflamed already, she allowed herself to enjoy this intense feeling, this sensual petting from her mother soothed her as much as it shockingly aroused her.

Her mother's lips found her neck, laying light gently kisses along her throat and then the extra sensitive spots along her jaw line and behind her ear. She gently took the bottom of one earlobe between her lips and tugged lightly and then began kissing her neck again while running the pads of her fingers gently all over Marie's belly. What was this? Why was her mother doing this? Marie couldn't quite understand the situation. She seemed unwilling to offer any resistance though. It felt so nice, it offered a level of care and loving she had never experienced before, and the last few months had been so hard on her. It felt good to be loved by her mommy in her hard times. No one else was around to care, and Marie felt a deep longing for more of this gently loving, she felt like maybe she had always wanted this. She vaguely remembered her mother and grandmother exchanging gentle kisses, hugging often and holding hands when her mother was with child. Maybe this is what you were supposed to do when love was this strong between two people, regardless of anything else. While she was contemplating this, her mother laid a kiss on the top of her head and then moved to sit at the table herself.

As they ate breakfast together in the early summer sunlight, Marie regarded her mother. She found her to be a beautiful woman, still youthful, serene and naturally sensual. She had never worn bras, her large breasts often bouncing gently against pastel gauze blouses. Her nipples were hard and large and dark. Marie had assumed the difference in her nipples and her mother's were due to breastfeeding. Her breasts were still beautiful. She had a soft belly but it was slight, having recovered well from all her pregnancies. Marie's grandmother had rubbed her belly and breasts with coconut oil every day when Marie's mother was pregnant. She had kept that up herself while in Chicago, it always lead to a masturbation session with how sensitive her belly was. She had a sudden strong urge to taste her mother's cunt.

"I thought that maybe we could take a picnic today, out into the clearing in the forest," Marie's mother interrupted her thoughts with this idea. Snapped out of her reverie she nodded in assent and quickly finished her breakfast. Her mother set about clearing the plates and started packing a lunch for them into the tattered old picnic basket they'd had all of Marie's life.

They walked into the woods later that morning, Marie's mother walking first carrying the picnic basket. Marie hadn't seen everything that she had packed, but whatever was in it looked very heavy. When Marie offered to carry it her mother had scoffed at the very notion. There had been no argument. Marie carried the beautiful picnic blanket instead. It was white linen with flowers embroidered all over it, edged in a fine lace. It was an heirloom from what Marie understood, handed down through at least 4 generations, carefully hand washed and air dried after every use before being gently folded and put away into the cedar chest to protect it from moths.

A short walk into the forest from the cottage lead them to a clearing where Marie and her sisters had played often when they were younger. It was the picnic clearing in her mind, forbidden when mother and grandmother said so, but they frequently had picnics as a family there during other times.

"Spread the blanket in the very middle in that nice beam of light," Marie did as she was told. The spot was mostly clear of wild flowers and sticks, and ideal picnic spot, though it wasn't as well maintained as it had been in her younger years. She supposed her mother hadn't had much use for the spot in the intervening years. She would clear it more later, pick the flowers for a vase in the kitchen and gather the branches and sticks for firewood. She felt that this was a special spot for some reason, one she needed to nurture, just like she would nurture a child. She could imagine many special moments happening here.

She started gathering flowers while her mother unpacked the picnic basket. They'd spoken very little during their walk, both lost in special moment in their own minds, the birds tweeting quietly around them, a butterfly passing by here and there. She gathered two handfuls of honeysuckle and began tying them together into a chain. She made quick work of two necklaces and two crowns. She put on set on herself and then walked over to her mother she gently placed the other set on her where she sat on the picnic blanket. Inside the basket, now spread out around her mother on the blanket, were several bottles of water and homemade root beer, Marie's favorite. Beyond that were some small tea cakes and a sandwich for each of them to eat. Marie's mother handed her a bottle of root beer as she sat down and she drank it immediately, she hadn't realized she had gotten so thirsty from such a short walk. Once that root beer was empty her mother handed her the other one and she drank it as well. She was confused by her thirst but enjoyed having such a nice treat from her childhood.

She was hungry after she had slaked some of her deep thirst, her mother seeming to sense this handed her a plate stacked with small cakes, she ate them as if she hadn't eaten in days. Next her mother handed her another bottle, this one filled with water. She drank that as well. She devoured the sandwich next. Suddenly she was even hungrier, her mother offered the second sandwich to her. Both sandwiches had been large, stacked with cheese, tomatoes from the back garden, roast beef and turkey. Her mother's homemade mustard and mayonnaise spread over both. She had even made the thick sourdough bread they were on. Marie ate quickly, almost without pause, moaning at how delicious each bite was. Pausing briefly to take more drinks of the sweet well water her mother had bottled from her kitchen. When she finally felt sated, Marie had drunk 2 bottles of the special root beer her grandmother had taught her mother to make, 3 bottles of their well water, eaten two giant sandwiches and 3 lavender tea cakes. Her mother was an expert cook and herbalist, she always had been, she was taught by her mother and her grandmother from recipes and methods passed down from her great grandmother. Marie felt almost drunk, everything had taken on a soft focus, she felt a little sluggish warmed by the sun in this perfect clearing. She could smell the honeysuckle she had woven around her neck, her bladder was nearly bursting and her already distended pregnant belly was swollen by the feast she had just eaten.

Marie felt sleepy, like she never wanted to leave this place. Almost like she never had, her memories of her time in Chicago were fading. Johnny didn't matter to her at all, she had her baby and she had her mother, she felt certain she couldn't need anyone else in this world. She felt a longing for her sisters, but knew somehow that they would be back as well. In due time their family of women would be together again. She laid back in the sun and gently closed her eyes. She thought that she had surely never felt this good. She murmured for her mother, who came over to her daughter, laying on the picnic blanket. She lay next to her on her side, propped up on her elbow. Enjoying the pleasure her magic was able to bring her sweet love.

Placing one hand on the side of her face, Marie's mother leaned in and lightly kissed her lips. Gentle kisses landing and flitting away like butterflies. She kissed her over and over like that, Marie moaning quietly in her hazy state. She deepened the next kiss, gently parting her daughter's lips, sliding her tongue into her mouth briefly. Marie let out another pleased moan. The hand that wasn't propping her up went to Marie's belly. Her mother gently stroking it, remembering how sensitive her own belly had been, how it had made her cunt respond to the stroking of her own mother's hands. She longed to make Marie feel the same pleasure.

Marie's mother bent forward and suckled her nipples through the soft gauze of her dress. She returned to sweet kisses to Marie's parted mouth. The kissing went on for dozens of minutes. Their tongues sliding against each other, tasting the sweet drink and cakes Marie had gorged herself on, all the while Marie's mother stroked and stroked at her belly, sometimes starting below her breasts, sometimes at the belly button, slipping down all the way to her labia through her dress and her panties; both fabrics becoming soaked through. After what felt like a beautiful eternity Marie felt her mother pull back from their gentle intense kissing. The best kisses of her entire life. She moaned at the loss of it, opening her eyes to the soft focus of the afternoon summer sun, prepared to protest the loss of her mother's lips, and the stilling of her hands on her aching belly.

Before Marie could protest though her mother was gently parting her legs, one hand pressed flatly and fully against the bottom swell of her belly. It almost seemed to vibrate the nerves there, like a naturally occurring sex toy. The other hand was petting at her swollen, puffy and aroused labia through her sodden panties. Marie made a noise and her mother seemed able to interpret it's meaning helping her to lift her hips and pull the panties off. Marie spread her legs apart, exposing her hot wet core to the forest, and to her mother. Her head lolled loosely on her neck in her pleasure. She gave herself over to this feeling. She was certain her mother had used herbs to reach this level of compliance and she was grateful to not have to feel any confliction in her passion for her mother at this moment. Without yet penetrating her, without yet bringing Marie to orgasm, her mother was already the best lover she had experienced or could imagine.

12