Fertility Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with her panties now gone, and her legs spread, her pink hole and clit available, Marie's mother stroked just her labia gently. Circling around the core of where Marie desired her; one fingertip stroking down each side and then back up, over and over again. Marie was already so close to an orgasm, from the kissing, from the stroking of her belly, from her own deep love for her mother and most of all from the intense pressure on her bladder. She knew without asking that she would not be allowed to relieve herself right now.

Finally after what seemed like endless teasing of the pink lips of her pussy her mother inserted two fingers inside of her, just up to the very first knuckle. She cried out, had anything in her life ever felt so good? She doubted it very much. Every touch was worth 10 climaxes from her fading husband. Of course her mother would know how to give her untold pleasure. She knew now that every woman in her family had been given true pleasure by their mothers during their pregnancies. She suspected this strange magic assured health, fertility and female children. She could picture her grandmother fingering her pregnant mother decades ago, during her first pregnancy. She was near her climax at the image. She tried to force it back, she couldn't stop receiving this love so quickly. She was certain there was a timing to the ritual and perhaps she would be kept here well into the night being fucked over and over again, repeatedly orgasming on her mother's hand, but she didn't want to risk it.

Her mother placed the tip of her third fingers inside of Marie along with her other; gentle teasing of the threshold of her vagina, spreading it gently, so so sweetly. Marie's mother had been waiting for her first daughter to become with child so the ritual would begin again, gradually now all her daughters would return to her sacred place and she would love them, make love to them and help them bring their daughters into the world before passing on, allowing the chain to begin again in each of their sacred spaces.

She felt pleasure herself from each of these gentle touches. She knelt before her, lowered her head and licked her daughter's clit, licked it again, gave it soft kisses, and then harder ones. Soon Marie's cunt was tightened and spasming around her fingers. Marie was moaning, shouting out her pleasure to the woods. Marie's mother thrust her fingers inside her daughter to help her finish into a spectacular climax, sealing their intimacy here in these woods. Marie's mother would eventually complete this ritual with all her daughters but Marie would always be the first, the most intimate love she would ever feel. She gently kissed her belly. She kissed it over and over all around, still fingering Marie as her orgasm came to a conclusion, continuing to finger her in her intense sensitivity while she moaned and whimpered, her nerves firing wildly tingling and tickling under the continued touches.

She worshipped her belly for over an hour following Marie's orgasm. One hand remained inside her daughter's pussy, but she moved forward, straddling one of Marie's newly thick thighs, her own clit finally getting attention and friction as she rubbed against her thigh. She kissed, licked and stroked Marie's belly. Whispered unknown words against it, nuzzled it, occasionally she even bit very gently at it. Finally, after so long Marie still weighed down by the magic, held heavily against the forest floor unable to resist the overstimulation of her cunt, clit and belly, Marie's mother brought her daughter to orgasm again as she herself came.

After their exhausting love making, they lay together on the picnic blanket that many women in her family had been seduced on. Marie's mother held her close in her arms as she came out of her fog and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. This was just the beginning of their rituals, many more were to come and neither of them could wait for what pleasures awaited them next and they solidified their bond.


12