Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,255 Followers

She noticed him instantly becoming uncomfortable (in a good way), and that made her smile.

"Oh..."

"It's getting late," she said. "And I've had a long day."

He paused, then forced himself to speak. "What are you going to do with that milk?"

Laura thought for a moment and smiled. She lifted the glass and brought it to her lips and took a sip, which instantly made Bobby tense. She drank it slow and savored the creamy taste.

"Would you like some?" she asked, licking her lips after taking a sip.

"No... Umm... I can't."

"Nonsense. It's perfectly healthy and safe."

She brought the cup of her milk to her son's lips. Bobby sat frozen and clearly didn't know what to do. As she had expected, he opened his lips, and she brought the cup to his mouth and poured a little bit for him to drink.

When she moved the cup away, she watched with a perverted sense of delight as he closed his mouth and gulped it down.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked.

He shook his head. "No. I... I should go no. Goodnight."

She said parting words as well, thanking him once again. Before he left, walking out of the doorway, a question came to her mind.

"In any of your research, was there a cure?" she asked before he left.

"From what I've read, there doesn't seem to be a cure. It ends when the woman is finally impregnated."

A moment lingered between them, wondering if that was actually the case, before they both said goodnight again.

***

It was 2 am when she awoke, her body covered in sweat. Her nipples ached and her breasts needed to be milked again. In all her life, she had never produced this much milk so rapidly. Most striking of all, her pussy was soaking wet and her clit felt stiff.

She just had the most intense, vivid erotic dream of her life, and with her heart pounding so fast, and her pussy still aching, she knew she couldn't get back to sleep. There was only one thing she could do and her body compelled her to do it.

While she was still dressed in a nightgown with nothing underneath, she got out of bed and walked down the hall. It was a full moon night, which shone through the windows and allowed her to see.

She entered her son's bedroom. He was still in a deep sleep. He awoke the moment she turned on his bedside lamp, which shined on his face.

"Mom?" he groaned, struggling to open his eyes.

She sat beside him. "I'm sorry to wake you. But it's all so clear to me now. I had a dream."

"About what?"

"Everything," she said with clarity. "I understand it all. How it works. What it is. What I'm supposed to do."

He gulped at his mother's suggestive nature. "And what's that?"

"Can I show you? There's no other way. I have to."

He nodded and softly replied, "Okay."

"Don't be startled. I know what I'm doing. And I know this may seem completely out of character for me, but this is my decision. If you don't agree, at any point, then we can stop."

Laura gently and casually lifted his blanket and pulled it down to his legs. Her fingers hooked underneath the waistband of his shorts, then she pulled it down so that his flaccid penis was exposed.

"Mom..." he said as his body flinched and he tried to cover himself.

She used her hands to touch his body, putting him at ease. She saw that his eyes were wide and that he was in complete disbelief over what was happening.

"Shhh..." she whispered. "It's okay. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I know what I'm doing."

Laura reached down and touched his flaccid penis, and within seconds, it came to life and grew in her hand. A man's growth always amazed her. It went from something soft and delicate, to something hard and menacing. And it was her own son's.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked nervously.

She continued caressing him. "I've been having dreams the last few nights. Vivid dreams, and I've had the most vivid dream yet before I came here."

"About what?"

"What I'm doing right now," she said, rubbing his stiff shaft. "Whatever happened in that temple, it's too late to fix. Things will only get worse for me unless..."

Her voice trailed off and she used two hands to work the hard cock.

"Unless what?" he asked. "Mom, there has to be another way."

"So you don't want this?"

"Mom... I... We can't..."

She squeezed him tighter. "If you don't want this, you would have stopped me the second I pulled your shorts down. Don't deny it. I'm not stupid."

"What do you mean?" he asked, offering no resistance to the continuous stroking his mother gave.

"Your eyes were glued to my nipples. And you liked tasting my milk. I could tell you were really aroused. There may be good news."

He gulped. "What?"

"I may have plenty more milk on the way. Relax. Don't be startled."

Much to Bobby's sudden disappointment, Laura released her grip on his cock. She stood and lifted the bottom of her nightgown, which exposed her pubic hairs under the strong lamp light. Bobby's eyes were glued. But that wasn't the intent of this.

Laura put a knee on the bed and climbed over her son's stiff cock. She lowered herself, using one hand to hold the cock upright. When she lowered herself further, the tip of his cock touched her labia, causing him to squirm. When she lowered herself further, the cock slid inside of her pussy. Entry was easy because of how aroused her pussy was. She was naturally dripping wet and arousal always makes for easy entries.

His eyes widened as his cock went all the way inside of her pussy. Laura sat down on his crotch and they looked each other in the eyes.

"This is how it's going to work," she said, gently rocking her hips. "If at any point, you want me to stop, I'll stop immediately. All you have to do is tell me to stop. If you refuse to answer, I'll consider that an acceptance."

Both of them breathed heavier and she gyrated her lips a little more. She put her hands on his chest for support.

"Why are you doing this?" he breathed deeply. "Are you under some sort of..."

She cut him off, rocking her hips some more. "I know exactly what I'm doing. I have to do this. I just have to."

Showing his lust, Bobby used both hands and held onto his mother's hips underneath her nightgown.

"What did you dream about?" he asked, his mother riding him faster now. "Was it about the temple?"

Laura's breathing became more labored. "For the past few nights, I've dreamt about you getting me pregnant. They were random dreams. Different places. Us having sex and I knew I was pregnant after we finished. But an hour ago I dreamt... Oh... Just like that..."

Her mouth widened and her eyes briefly closed. Bobby had taken charge and pulled her hips closer, and he squeezed her hips tighter too. The erotic motions had found its way to her elusive g-spot.

"Tell me."

She mustered her breath. "I had an orgasm as I slept. I dreamt of this happening, us having sex, me on top of you. Everything you've said just now, it happened in my dream. It was like I saw the future."

More passion grew between them. She squeezed his chest tightly and thrust her hips even harder, making her son gasp for air. She was in complete control now. Her pussy clenched tight with every thrust she gave.

She continued, "Oh... Uhh... I've felt it... That's why I'm doing this."

"What else did you see?"

The question caused Laura to have a moment of reflection. She slowed her thrusting until it came to a halt, and instantly she could tell that Bobby was disappointed that their fuck session had stopped.

"Months from now," she said, sitting on his raging hard cock. "I saw myself pregnant. I was in the kitchen, naked, cooking for you. And when you went to the kitchen, you were already used to seeing me pregnant and naked, cooking for you. It was like our new life. You took a moment to admire my belly and swollen breasts."

"I did?"

"Don't act surprised. I know you were aroused by seeing my breasts today. And I especially know that you almost became hard drinking my milk when I fed it to you."

He gulped. "What else happened in the dream?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, of course."

She rubbed his chest. "You hugged me from behind. I turned to face you. Then you kissed my chest, my belly, then you drank from my nipples. After you had your appetizer of fresh milk, I sucked your cock. Then we ate our meal."

"Oh god."

"These are the kinds of things I had been dreaming about. They all felt so real. The common thing was, you got me pregnant. Ever since I touched that statue on the altar, I was never the same. And your research was right; this won't stop until..."

"Until what?" he asked, knowing.

"You get me pregnant."

He sighed, "So what do we do?"

"Are you willing to go all the way?"

Bobby was too stunned to answer. And like Laura had said earlier, silence would be treated as a form of acceptance. With her pussy raging the way it was from all her drastic hormonal changes, she needed this. She needed this so badly. Her body craved it immeasurably.

As she stared into his eyes, she clenched her pussy as tight as she could. Then she rocked her hips. Her pussy felt right with Bobby's cock inside it. Her son's cock. Her pussy had never felt so complete in her entire life. And that confirmed that she had made the right decision.

Laura pulled her nightgown over her head to be completely naked. Her breasts were stiff from arousal and fullness from the milk inside. She loved the fact that Bobby gazed so lovingly at her tits.

She rocked her hips fast. Faster than she ever had before. The bed squeaked and she rocked so hard that her tits swayed in the air. Both of them moaned. Laura nearly screamed as her g-spot was being struck.

"Mom! I'm going to..."

Magical words to her ears.

"Cum inside me," she whispered as the bed kept on creaking. "I want this to happen. Make me complete."

It felt like something supernatural was happening when they both inexplicably reached an insanely powerful orgasm at the exact same time. As her pussy squirted and clenched, shooting a flood of her juice down, making a mess all over Bobby and his bed, Bobby came as well.

His cum was equally as powerful. His cum shot straight into her fertile womb. For the first time in Laura's life, she was able to feel cum inside her womanly parts. It was like she could sense it somehow.

In their throws of orgasm, they both breathed deeply, heart rates out of control, and her eyes nearly rolled back.

Then she collapsed on top of his chest, pressing her tits and nipples on top of him. Both of their sexual organs ached from the immense pleasure they gave each other.

"What did we do?" he asked after a minute of silence and recovery.

She caressed his cheek, then kissed it. "We did what we had to. We did what was best for us."

***

The next morning was a haze. Laura woke up first, as she always did. She put on her nightgown and left her son's room, where he was still sleeping.

After she washed up and went downstairs for coffee, she heard Bobby in the upstairs bathroom washing up as well.

She got started making breakfast on the stove. She also realized that she still smelled like cum, which was dried all over her inner thighs. With what had happened in her womb, she knew she was in for a new reality. A new life entirely.

This was the first step in her new life. So she embraced it, pulling off her nightgown and tossing it on the chair. She cooked while she was completely naked.

Minutes later, Bobby came down and was treated to the stunning sight of his naked mother, stirring the stove top, with her nipples so hard.

"Breakfast will be ready soon," she said, trying to be casual about this.

"I'm starving."

"For eggs?" she asked, knowing that wasn't it.

Her body tensed when he approached her from behind and gave her a big hug, feeling her naked body. He cupped each of her full tits, then rubbed down to her stomach.

"Are you really..." his voice trailed off for a moment. "You know... "

"Yes, I am. I know I am. And no, I don't regret it. Do you?"

He spun her around and bent down to suck her nipples. He took each nipple in his mouth and sucked, sending the creamy white goodness down his throat. More came out when Laura squeezed the underside of each breast as she was being suckled. He drank heartily.

"The eggs will become overcooked," she said, milking her tits for him.

He briefly spit a nipple out, with milk all over his lips. "I think I'm on a new diet now."

"Good," she said, turning the stove off. "Because with all the milk I'm producing, I can't possibly drink it by myself. I need a helper."

Bobby went back to work on each nipple, sucking them so hard that Laura almost told him to slow down because it hurt a little. But as much as it hurt, it also made her pussy so very wet.

He spat a milky nipple out. "You aren't the only one who's producing a lot of protein."

"Is that so?" she smiled.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?"

So she did. After her milk had been adequately drained that morning, it was her turn to find out what her son had to offer. She got on her knees and pulled his shorts down. Unlike the night before, he offered zero resistance and let his cock hang free. It was already hard.

Laura looked up at her son, who now had a more dominant and confident attitude when it came to sexual relations with his own mother. It was something she could get used to.

She bent forward to suck his dick. He gasped immediately, which she was glad to hear. She wanted to make a good first impression the first time sucking his cock, so she took it deeper, towards her throat. She wanted to show that she was more than just a professional woman, housekeeper, and mother. She wanted to show that she could suck a good cock, that she was a sexual human being like any other woman.

"Oh, fuck mom, you're the best," he moaned.

Her sucking was relentless. "Mmm Hmmm..."

As she focused her sucking on the tip of his head, her hands stroked him at a furious pace. She looked up at him while he came, and she swallowed every last drop of cum which ejaculated into her mouth.

She was certain she had succeeded in convincing Bobby that she could handle all of his sexual needs as a young man. After all, this would be their new life together. Thanks to the fertility temple.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12