Festival Friends

Story Info
Three friends have the ultimate music festival experience.
3.5k words
4.64
29.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have sex with Rhi?"

"Yeah."

"Did you only have sex with her once?"

"I mean..."

"Have you only ever had sex once?"

She couldn't quite believe it. Here they were, the three of them walking through the camping site of a music festival and one of them was practically a virgin.

Not that there was anything wrong with that, of course. But here they were, in the prime of their lives and Chris had only managed to get his dick wet once. Jane simply couldn't believe it.

She'd had sex loads of times, as had Sarah, not that they were sluts. Not that there was anything wrong with that. But still, both of them had had a couple of boyfriends and as all eighteen-year-olds, fucking was all they could think about.

The idea of being in the peak fucking age and not fucking was, to her, wild. Especially here, away from home for the first time, with no rules and no responsibilities, an entire event rammed packed with boozed-up, sexed-crazed revellers. Guys without shirts, girls running about in bikinis or fishnets. A smorgasbord of flesh just inviting you to have a taste.

Cock whore.

MILF lover.

DILF lover.

Enter here.

Kiss me.

I love pussy.

A myriad of slogans painted onto young flesh in a variety of Day-Glo colourings.

And here he was, not getting any. Not that Jane was particularly surprised by this, he was after all rather shy. He wasn't bad looking and was fun, once you coaxed him out of his shell a little. But in a high-octane environment such as this one, where testosterone is enveloping everything in its wake like a tsunami, it was easy to be overlooked.

"I'll meet you in a bit," said Chris, clearly desperate to get out of the conversation. Sarah and Jane were stood outside their tent, and his was a few over.

"Come here a minute," said Jane, unzipping her tent.

"What?" Said Chris, cautiously. He didn't like surprises, especially ones involving girls. The last thing he wanted was to be publicly embarrassed by two girls he quite liked. Not that he expected to fuck either of them, they were clearly out of his league, as were most women he fancied. Besides, they were bubbly and fun and sexually experienced and he'd only had one rather disappointing sexual encounter.

Jane gave him a smile and slipped into the tent. There was something in her eye that made him excited at the prospect of getting some action, though he tried desperately to remind himself it was never going to happen. Still, despite his best efforts, horniness won and the day, and he entered the tent.

It was a small tent, and the two of them barely fit. Jane was sitting on the double inflatable bed, she and Sarah had brought with them, figuring it was easier than bringing two singles. Chris squatted in the corner, desperately trying not to fall backwards and pull the tent down.

"Go sit down," said Sarah, as she stuck her head into the tent. She nodded to the bed and he went over, sitting on the corner. "Cosy," she said, as she zipped the tent closed.

With the three of them in there, they were pressed up against one another. Sarah wasn't sure what was happening, but she knew Jane was a bit of a slut, and that's why she liked her. Jane was sexually free and that was liberating to Sarah, having always been far more reserved. But she found Jane's energy infectious, and mixed with the alcohol and the festive atmosphere was happy to follow her wherever she went.

"So, tell me," said Jane, playfully "do you fancy me?"

"Uhh," stammered Chris. He now felt sure this was a trick.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She leaned in closer as she said 'fuck me', slowing down, letting the words drip off her lips.

"I think..." said Chris, as he started to get up, but Jane put a hand on his shoulder and he stopped. Sarah placed her hand on his other shoulder and he sat back down.

"Or do you fancy Sarah?" Asked Jane. "Would you like to fuck her tight, wet pussy?"

He didn't know what to say, so simply stared at the ground.

Jane put her hand on his bare knee and slid her hand up under his shorts. She had barely gotten under the fabric before he was fully erect, his crotch bulging. Both girls giggled as they saw this and he went bright red.

"I really should go," he said, but making no move to leave.

"OK," said Jane as she leaned in to kiss him.

He could smell her sweet perfume and taste her cherry lipstick as her lips gently made contact with his, as her hand kept raising, finding his dick. She worked him slowly and leaned her body against him, pushing him down onto the bed.

He was still terrified this was somehow a trick, but she had his dick in her hand so that was all he could think about. She continued to kiss him slowly as she worked his cock.

"Hold on," she said, breaking off suddenly. She pulled her hand out of his shorts and admired the sticky liquid on her forefinger. She smiled and moved down, unzipping his shorts and undoing the button. As she pulled them down, he lifted his hips.

Then she slowly, teasingly, pulled down his boxers, his erection being pulled down by the elastic band. She pulled slowly, agonisingly, until his dick slipped free and shot back up.

"Very nice," said Jane. She took it in her hand and moved it about, examining it. The tip was already glistening with pre-cum and she knew it wouldn't take much to make him explode, but she liked that. The idea of a guy not being able to control himself and shooting his load because she was so fucking fit, made her feel sexy as fuck. Christ, even now, she could feel herself getting wet at the thought.

Without warning, she dropped her head into his lap and took his cock in her mouth, sucking for all she was worth. She reached under and tickled his balls and within seconds he was moaning, louder and louder, but she didn't even slow down. He could barely last seconds with his dick in her mouth, she was that good at sucking dick.

He thrust up his hips and pushed his dick further down her throat, and she took it all. She sucked and sucked and could feel her mouth filling with his hot cum as he shot load after load into her willing mouth.

A few seconds later, she stopped, looked at him on the bed and smiled. His face was a mixture of relief, at getting his duck sucked, and humiliation, at cumming so quickly. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and he was amazed at how much jizz was there.

Jane turned to Sarah, who had sat and watched the whole thing silently, surprised at how suddenly things had escalated. Jane gave her a little wink and leaned in as if to kiss her. Sarah wasn't sure, but as she felt Jane's hand caress her cheek and her fingers run into her hair, was sufficiently comforted to lean in.

Their lips met (not for the first time, but never like this), and as they both opened their mouths, Sarah was surprised to find the warm jizz flow into her mouth. They sat there and kissed over Chris's prone body, passing his cum back and fore between them.

Finally, Jane pulled away and looked at Chris, opened her mouth to show him the load he had shot, and Sarah did the same, them both having half his cum in their mouths. Jane made an exaggerated swallowing motion and Sarah followed suit, before both opened wide and showed each other they had swallowed his hot load.

Jane leaned back into Sarah, for another intense kiss, before breaking off. She laughed and looked at Chris, who was speechless. His dick, despite having shot his load moments before, was rock hard.

"Did you like that?" Asked Jane, knowingly.

Chris nodded in the affirmative.

"When you were fucking Rhian," she continued, "did you eat her pussy?"

Chris lay there in silence, no indication of anything.

"Did you feel her warm cunt on your face?"

Still, nothing.

"Poor boy," she said, leaning in to kiss him. "I suppose we'll have to teach you that as well."

She reached behind her and undid the knot holding her red bikini together, her breasts barely contained by the flimsy fabric. She took it off over her head and threw it across the tent, before pulling off his t-shirt and throwing it in the same direction. She then crawled up his body, her mini skirt which had barely covered her ass, riding up.

She wasn't wearing any underwear and she made her way up his body, her wet pussy dragged across his chest, leaving a silvery trail in the little chest hair he had.

"OK," said Jane, looking down at the bewildered Chris. "Just do as I say, and everything will be fine. You understand?"

As he nodded, the smell of her pussy wafted into his nostrils. It was not what he expected, but he was desperate to taste her.

"Now," she continued, "what you need to do is make slow, steady circles with the flat of your tongue, on my clit, right here." She pulled up the front of her skirt and ran two fingers over her pussy, before gently circling her clit. She moaned slightly and kept on going. She shut her eyes and gave way to the sensation.

A hand gently touched her shoulder, it was Sarah.

"Don't you think you should let him have a go?" She said, trying to maintain the spirit of the afternoon.

"Of course, now, open wide," said Jane as she pushed her pussy into Chris' mouth. He ran his tongue up her pussy and started making circles with his tongue.

"A little higher," said Jane. "A little gentler. That's it, good boy." She closed her eyes again and once again enjoyed the sensation. She loved being treated like a dirty little whore, loved to be told what to do, but she also like this, the feeling of being in control. Not in a dominating way, but as a teacher, and fuck, did she have an enthusiastic student.

"Oh fuck," she said, as he continued to lick her clit. Christ, she'd love him to finger her asshole right now, but that would have to wait for another lesson. For now, this would have to do.

"That's right," she said. "Don't stop." She started bucking her hips, running her wet cunt over his mouth, adjusting her body to his actions to get just the right feeling she needed.

Sarah watched this and couldn't believe it. How long had Jane not been wearing any underwear, walking around with her pussy in the fresh air? If only she had that confidence. Hell, the kissing with the jizz had been the most adventurous thing she'd ever done, and now here was Jane showing her up again.

She thought of sucking Chris' cock, but Jane had already beaten her to that as well. She sat up and wiggled off her dress, then pulled off her black, lacy panties, which she thought had been particularly risqué attire for a music festival.

Christ, she was so wet they were sticking to her cunt. She slowly peeled them off and moved to Chris, straddling him. She held his cock, teasing it, stroking it. Christ moaned and the vibrations caused Jane to moan. She thought about sliding his rock-hard cock into her, but thought that might be skipping ahead, so she straddled him and began rubbing her wet cunt on his dick. She slid up and down and his dick twitched in response.

She got wetter and she rubbed herself against him, thinking how long it had been since she'd had a good fuck. Christ, it had been long enough since she'd had a bad fuck too. So to feel something rubbing against her pussy that wasn't her fingers was a relief.

She continued to rub against him, their newfound sex toy, and felt inspired. She ran her hands over his belly, his chest, and up Jane's back, gripping her shoulders. She'd never been into girls, but the thought of touching Jane as she had her pussy eaten was turning her on. Evidently, it was turning Jane on, as she leaned back, and taking one of Sarah's hands, gently guided them onto her breast, before repeating this act with the other hand.

Sarah had always been in awe of Jane's tits, which were much larger than her b-cups, and had always considered them the source of Jane's confidence. So to feel them now, to hold them in her hands, made her feel powerful. She slid her hand underneath and cupped them, before sliding back up and gently caressing both nipples between her thumb and forefinger, in the way Sarah wish her boyfriend had done to her.

As she did this, Jane moaned and rubbed herself faster and faster on Chris' face, pushing deeper and withdrawing further with each thrust.

"Oh fuck," she muttered. She was on the edge of cumming and was surprised by how well this boy could eat pussy. If only all the other dickheads she'd had go down on her had been able to take instruction this well. Sarah's nipple play didn't hurt either. Now, even though she had thought of it in fantasies before, she was sure she wanted to taste Sarah's cunt, taste her sweet juices.

Just the thought nearly took her over the edge, but it was Sarah giving a cheeky pinch of her nipples that did it.

She moaned and moaned as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body, and she could feel her juices running down his mouth, down her thighs. Fuck, this was the hardest she'd cum since the first time she'd used a vibrator, better even.

She rode and rode his face, until she fell to her side, taking up the other side of the double bed.

Sarah, seizing the moment, leaned up over Chris and kissed him deeply, taking in Jane's scent, her taste, devouring her pussy juices. Desperate for more, she slid off Chris and fell on top of Jane, kissing her deeply, letting them both enjoy her taste, as their wet pussies rubbed together.

Sarah gasped as she felt Janes's fingers slide down and enter her pussy.

"Fuck," said Chris, watching bewildered.

"Why don't you fuck her?" said Jane.

"I don't..."

"We're both on the pill," she replied, cutting off any excuses he might think of.

Sarah, taking this as an order as much as Chris did, raised her ass as Jane's fingers slipped out of her wet cunt. Chris stood behind her, and aimed his dick in her general direction until Sarah's hand appeared from between her legs and guided him gently into her. They both moaned as his rock-hard cock slipped into her wet cunt.

"Slowly now," said Jane, still being the teacher, and Chris began to slowly slide his cock in and out of Sarah, who moaned. "Good boy." She stood up, her fingers glistening with Sarah's wetness. "Here," she said to Chris, "taste her." He took both fingers in his mouth and tasted the juices which were now lubricating his dick.

Jane took her fingers out of his mouth and kissed him, before whispering in his ear.

"Faster."

He began fucking her faster and Sarah began moaning. Even though Jane had just cum, she was already feeling horny. She stood and slipped off her skirt, then kneeled by the side of them and started fingering her clit, matching Chris's speed.

"Faster," she said and started rubbing her pussy as fast as she could, as Chris began pounding Sarah's wet pussy. The air was full of sex and everyone was on the edge of cumming again.

"Christ," moaned Jane as she reached the quickest orgasm of her life, with Chris taking this as a sign to shoot his load into Sarah's tightness.

Sarah moaned as she felt herself filling up with his cum, and moaned "don't stop," as he kept fucking her and fucking her, pounding that pussy for all it was worth.

"Taste me, you dirty little whore," said Jane as she slipped her wet fingers into Sarah's mouth, causing her to cum instantly, the taste of Jane's sweet cunt the only thing she ever remembered desiring.

The three of them collapsed on the bed, exhausted, as Sarah felt the warm jizz running down her pussy, along with her own juices. She went to get up.

"Don't," said Jane, instinctively. She pushed Sarah back onto the bed and straddled her in the 69 position. She moved her face down and her tongue ran across her hot slit, lapping up every fluid available. The bitter taste of pussy blended with the saltiness of the jizz, and Jane was in heaven. She continued to lick it all up until there was nothing there, then began to suck on Sarah's clit.

Sarah moaned and began the same process on Jane. She'd never had her clit sucked before, and couldn't believe no one told her how good it felt.

Chris couldn't believe what he was seeing. The two girls he was chatting to this morning were now going to town on each other's pussies. They were moaning and grinding and he had never seen anything so fucking sexy, not even in porn.

He'd just cum but his dick was still hard and even though he knew he wouldn't cum immediately, began jerking himself off, enjoying the show.

Sarah was completely under Jane's spell and copied everything she did. If her pussy was sucked harder, she sucked harder, if more gently, she did the same. So, when she felt Jane's hands slide across her ass, she did the same, and soon found she was fingering Jane's asshole as she had hers fingered for the first time. And it was a fucking game changer. The multiple sensations were blowing her mind. And as Jane's finger worked its way deeper and deeper into her asshole, Sarah's finger worked its way in deeper too. Now all she could think about was what it would be like to be double penetrated by two anonymous guys and she sucked on Jane's cunt.

The thought brought her close and when Jane began to convulse with pleasure, so did Sarah and both were bucking and sucking and cumming, desperate to keep eating pussy in the same way, whilst maintaining their orgasms, until both of them climaxed fully.

Jane rolled off Sarah and smiled at Chris who was still working his cock.

"Why don't you come here and fuck me?" Said Jane, turning around so she was lying the same way as Sarah. Chris needed no convincing and moved round the tent, and dropped to his knees in front of Jane's prone cunt.

Sarah leaned into Jane and they kissed as Chris slipped his cock into Jane's wet as fuck pussy and began to take her in the missionary position.

Jane broke the kiss off and said to Sarah, take off your top, to which Sarah obliged. Jane smiled at Sarah's perfectly firm breasts, the ideal size for sucking. Jane guided Sarah and took a nipple in her mouth and sucked on it, as Chris fucked faster. The three of them jiggled on the inflatable mattress, moaning, writhing, sweaty.

Jane leaned down and smacked Chris' arse and he fucked her faster and faster, and Sarah leaned down and played with his balls. What a fucking festival.

"Cum in her, you fucking slut," said Sarah, and Jane sucked her nipple even harder. Chris was pounding that pussy and dripping with sweat. "I said, fill her tight cunt with your jizz, bitch." With that, she squeezed his balls and she felt them contract as he shot load after load into Jane's delicious pussy, before collapsing on her exhausted.

They both stroked his hair.

"Such a good little slut," said Sarah, as she rolled him off Jane and licked his shiny wet dick, before moving to Jane's pussy, wiping a finger of jizz off her and putting it in Jane's mouth, at which she sucked appreciatively, before Sarah went down and finished the job with her tongue.

The three of them lay together for some time, their naked bodies entwined, sticking together, before Jane finally said "OK, go take a shower, we've got to be back at the main stage in half an hour."

Chris looked at her like she was crazy. Could they really do all that and carry on like normal? How can people fuck like that and then do anything else?

He wasn't sure of the answer just yet, but the one thing he did know for sure was that this was the best festival ever.