All Comments on 'Fetish'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MkalfredmcMkalfredmcover 4 years ago
... and this is why you are a favorite author!

A unique story line, fascinating characters and presented with compelling text, wow! This is why I like to read erotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hooked!

I had no idea where you were going with this story! But the way you turned was masterful. Your prose was flawless and your editing, more so. I enjoy good reading and this definitely was! Please continue this story for a couple more chapters?

You are now my favorite author!

Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic! I never was quite sure where the story was going and that made it amazing. So loving. Thank you!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Still Chuckling to Myself

I wasn't prepared for this story, tho as I read it seemed to become apparent where it was going. I gave a 4 only because there wasn't more sex. Cuz, you write well, but your descriptive sex scenes are over the top. More ? ? ?

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 4 years ago
Wow

I've read thousands of Literotica stories over the years and this is by far the most amazing I've experienced. Love, lust, lesbians, incest, transdaughters - my god, you've hit nearly every button I have!

bwmombwmomover 4 years ago
Astounding

This is a truly remarkable story! Thank you for sharing your genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Crafted

Your story is very different from what normally interests me. I am quite surprised that I read the entire story. This story was well written and edited. It had an interesting plot that left no forgotten artifacts at the end. The development of the main characters was complete. Their interactions were believable in context. I can think of no more than five other writers that I think write as well.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 4 years ago
Amazing

That was without a doubt my favorite story of yours

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 4 years ago
One of you best works

You really captured a growing relationship between a blossoming trans girl and a mother who's, herself, rediscovering her sexuality. Deep and beautiful, and very very hot.

Congrats!

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Confused

I'm not sure what to think, but some of it was as confused as Erin's mind.

“If that picture sent you into a half-hour long frenzy, there's no telling what it'll do to me." – Uh? Erin is in transition to a woman and she’s a lesbian, and that’s her reaction when offered a cock pic???

I felt this story fell between being a loving story and an erotic story. For me, there wasn't enough eroticism or enough loving.

I write this in hope it helps your future output.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please please please

Please please please add more to this story, it is amazing. There are so many possibilities with these 3 girls both the mom and daughter and the mom and her teacher friend, who knows maybe all 3 together. Please add to this story it was great.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years ago
Really Enjoyable

I never read incest stories, but since I have you as a Favorite Author your new story came up. Knowing what you're capable of I started it and never stopped reading until the end. The fact that you wove in the all important element of love makes this story stand out as one of the unique ones. I expected a well done story, but this one is sort of in a class of it's own. Great work!!!!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 4 years agoAuthor
One at a time...

@Mkalfredmc - Thank you so much! I'm glad I could deliver a story that grabbed your interests!!

@ Anon - Thank you!! If you're just finding me, you may find that my back catalog of stories is pretty varied. You might not love everything I've ever done, because they're all so unique and different, but hopefully you'll find some things that speak to you!

@Bleep735 - Thank you for reading my story, and taking the time to comment! Hearing from readers like you makes my day!

@Klitomatic - Don't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back too hard. This story was posted to the Incest/Taboo category, so 'where it was going' shouldn't have been a puzzler. Thank you for reading though!!!!

@Anon - Thank you so much for reading my story anyway, even if it didn't turn out the way you liked.

@Soshameless11 - Thank you!!! My last story was pretty lean on sexual content, so this time I swung pretty far in the opposite direction and tried to set up a story where the sexuality was baked into the plot. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@bwmom - Flattery will get you everywhere in the world. I hope this story put some joy in your world, for a little while.

@Anon - It is the greatest compliment I have ever been paid to hear that one of my stories appealed to someone who wouldn't otherwise have enjoyed something in this category/kink/type/style. The story elements you listed are all things I try to include in every story. I can't say I always succeed at them, but the intention is there. Thank you!

@Onewhoknows12 - Thank you so much! There is every chance that this will be the last incest story I write (or at least, the last one for a little while), so it's really rewarding to hear that I went out with a bang! I am always a little worried that when I write stories that are so different from one another, I will lose any readers I gained between one story and the next, so it's really lovely to hear from anyone that sticks with me for more than one or two.

@Lonely_reader - Thank you so much! I had been feeling the urge to write a really honest, loving trans story for a few months now (having mostly done lesbian stories recently), and this story gave me the opportunity to dig into some heavy emotional stuff while still keeping the sexual side of it in sharp focus.

@DomJ69 - If Erin was telling the truth, then yes. That sure would have been a weird thing to say. It seems like you might have missed some elements of the story, or that you gave up early without getting to the payoff, but thank you for giving my story a chance. I'm sorry that it didn't hit either mark for you.

@Anon - As of the time of posting this comment, I am not currently planning on adding more to this story. That being said, you are more than welcome to imagine the three of them eventually coming together, or Dana seducing June's son and turning that into something more. I'm so glad that you wanted more from this story, and these characters, because it means that they meant something to you. That, in turn, means more to me than you can know. Thank you.

@Yukonknights - Again, it is the greatest compliment I have ever been paid to hear that one of my stories appealed to someone who wouldn't otherwise have enjoyed something in this category/kink/type/style. It takes a lot to overcome that kind of stigma, and I appreciate how rare it is to be lured into content that doesn't necessarily appeal to you. Thank you so much for trusting me as a creator and a writer. I'm honored.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 4 years agoAuthor
Oh by the way!

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319

to see these characters and more!

(Deleted and reposted this comment because the line break was creating a space in the URL that broke the link)

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 4 years ago
Very Good

I like stories that make me think and this was a good one.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 4 years ago
Really well written story

I really enjoyed the relationship between Dana and Erin, it was very well done. The part where Erin was confused about Gilmore Girls was hilarious, and also the way they tease each other was adorable. I'm a huge fan of cute banter. The mom's ability to pick up her daughter's gloomy mood and her ways of cheering her up were also very touching.

It's very rare for a story to actually write about transgender people so I'm glad you pulled that off while keeping the story sexy.

I wasn't a huge fan of June or the other sexual encounters, there seemed to be a bit too much going on with her own flashbacks and the threesomes with June. Mostly I just skimmed those to get back to the good parts with the mother and daughter. The final sex scene was very hot and I wish it had been longer, or if the continuation the morning after was fleshed out more.

Looking forward to reading more of your work ;)

btw the link still isn't working :/ it pastes as this

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496%20319

jenncdsubjenncdsubover 4 years ago
Thank you

It's a bit intimidating writing a comment to someone who's lightyears beyond me in skill. But the only thing I can do to show my appreciation is to fill in this box, so I'll try...

I think I've loved every one of your stories. There are real people in them, not animated objects or chess pieces to be maneuvered into the preordained climax. The world they live in feels like my world, and the trans characters are usually a bit of wish fulfillment for me.

The one thing that's pulled me out of the stories a little bit is that the sex encounters sometimes seem less believable, in a logistics/safety way, than the rest of the story. I know that's vague...I can go back and re-read some stories if you'd like something more specific from me.

But that wasn't a problem in this one. It's a beautiful tale, in a world that feels like my own, but perhaps a bit more accepting of desires that I expect are in all of us, but are expressed or even acknowledged by very few.

Thank you for all the work...both in writing this specific story, and in developing your craft over the years.

lampilotlampilotover 4 years ago

Quite the aesthetic achievement you have here. Even the metafictional bits are subtly and amusingly executed. In some wonderful alchemy of skill and subject matter, the central 'reveal' demonstrates that style IS substance. And all with heat and heart to spare. Kudos.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago

I loved the character of Erin. The slutty mom was a little too slutty to make the character believable for me, or maybe relatable, I don’t know. But supposedly you need slutty moms in incest stories, it’s not my kink so maybe I’m just not getting it. Anyway I loved Erin and the tale was very nicely told. It was a pleasure to read something this straightforward and calm after some of your stories that have moved with a speed that leaves me out of breath and dizzy.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 3 years ago

Interesting title.

Not quite what I expected but excellent tale! You have talent.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago

Thought provoking for sure. This is beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this one. ❤️

Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

Beautifully tender and loving, and intensely erotic!

Three orgasms in 9 pages! I did enjoy it, wouldn’t you say?

Thank you for this story...wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

weird, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A classic! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is everything ive been looking for. i love the attention to detail and accuracy in what its like to have sex with trans girls.

QuietJohnQuietJohn2 months ago

The best I have ever read on this forum. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...