Fetish Dolls from Afar (very short)

Story Info
A nudity epidemic breakout begins with a college professor.
1.6k words
4.35
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Professor Jack Harris carted the large crate into the large room, Cynthia Quimble watched from her seat at the head of table, sitting with her perfect posture.

"So what have you brought back from your expedition, Professor Harris? This expedition took considerable time. Normally you come back within six months, whatever took you so long?" Cynthia Quimble said with her typical relaxed smile. She was the head-mistress of the university, and she had filled the meeting room with a few donors and colleagues of Professor Harris. His handsome face and strong build always impressed the dusty, crusty old ladies, and Head-Mistress Cynthia Quimble knew this quite well.

"Yes, head-mistress, this trip proved more dangerous than my last few. Thank you again for your funding. Thank you to everyone!" Jack Harris said to Cynthia then turned to address everyone in the large room. He had a large wooden crate in the middle of the room next to the long table, and everyone anxiously awaited its opening. The headmistress of the university and several top donors as well as a few of professor Harris' colleagues sat around the table. Jack had only returned the night before, and they anticipated hearing from him. He immediately asked everyone be present to unveil his findings.

"What is inside the box, Professor Harris?" Dr Walsh asked as she brushed her dark hair with her hand.

"A surprise for the collection!" Jack used a crowbar to pry open the crate, working one side open. "Ladies, feast your eyes on the oldest fetish dolls known to humanity! I found these among the tribespeople of the misty valley between the Indigo Mountains. They claimed a sorcerer had permanently cursed them..."

Jack ripped open the crate and pulled aside the packing straw until he revealed a small box. It looked ancient, and it was made of gold, bone, and various stones. It stank as well, and soon everyone in the room could smell its pungent odor.

"My word! What is that smell?" One woman asked as she held her nose. The other ladies all looked at each other as scowls drew on their faces.

Cynthia stood from the table and put her hand to her nose. She felt her body break into a sweat.

Jack Harris lifted the box from the crate and placed it carefully on the large table, and he opened the box to reveal several carved objects that loosely resembled female figures. They looked like they were made of carved bone, precious metals, and animal parts. The interior of the box stank even more. Jack grabbed one doll and turned to give it to Cynthia, but she continued to recoil. The other women all held their noses.

"These have sat untouched in the temple I found for at least two-thousand..." Jack turned and looked at the women in the room. Each woman had a rosy pink blush in her cheeks, and he could see sweat beading on their foreheads. As he held another fetish doll in his hand, Cynthia ran a hand over her chest, and she removed her jacket and let it drop to the floor.

"Mistress Quimble, I wanted-" Jack started, but Cynthia and every other woman had stopped listening to him. Instead they all seemed to sweat and squirm uncomfortably in their seat.

"Ladies, is there a problem?" Jack Harris said, and he heard the women shifting in their seats until he saw Cynthia remove the necktie from her neck. She unbuttoned her collar and took a long breath. Soon after another woman did the same, then another and another. Jack watched as Cynthia unbuttoned her blouse and removed it.

"These clothes are choking me. Please continue, Professor Harris!" Cynthia Quimble said, and Jack silently watched as the women stripped off jackets, blouses, skirts. Cynthia and the other women stood in their various lingerie and underwear until Cynthia unclasped her bra and slid down her panties. Jack gasped as he watched Cynthia strip completely naked along with every other woman. He saw their various garments littering the floor. He looked back at Cynthia and her surpassingly toned and shapely body. She had large, pendulous breasts with thick nipples begging for a pinch. The nude women seemed completely unperturbed by their nudity, and they appeared confident and happy to be naked.

"I could use some water!" Cynthia said and moved to the table, pressed a button on her intercom phone. "Joyce! Joyce! Joyce, I need cold water. Please bring a pitcher of cold water and glasses!"

In a minute, Joyce enters the room with a tray of water, and she stopped dead when she entered the room. Slowly Joyce placed the tray on the table and looked at each woman until her gaze fell on Jack.

Jack shrugged and shook his head, and Joyce sniffed the air. She held her nose and quickly exited the room.

"Great find, Professor Harris! What might you desire for reward this time?" Cynthia said as she grabbed a glass and poured water into it. She gulped the water.

"I do not know..." Jack started, and he stared as Cynthia slowly approached him while the other women moved closer.

"Could you please," Cynthia moved within an inch of his face, pushing him backward into his seat, and she planted her feet on either side of his before lowering herself into his lap. "Could you pretty please, pinch my nipples! I really need it!"

Cynthia shoved her huge tits right into Jack's face. He reached with both hands and squeezed her large breasts, and Cynthia let out a long sigh.

"Oh, thank you, Jack. That feels amazing. It feels like you just scratched an untouchable itch! Oh, ooooh!" Cynthia said, and Jack saw the other women drawing nearer to him. They each watched him longingly as he kneaded Cynthia's tits.

Cynthia slowly pushed her nipple right into Jack's mouth, and he happily gave it a suck between his lips. As he groped her, his cock grew erect until Cynthia could feel it tenting his trousers and pushing against her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh, Professor Harris, did you bring something else you wanted to show us?" Cynthia said as she slid to the floor and positioned herself between Jack's legs. He tried to maintain his composure as Cynthia slowly unzipped his pants. The women in the room all leaned closer. Some women gasped and blushed even deeper, while other pinched their nipples or fondled themselves as Cynthia pulled his hard cock from his pants.

"Would you mind if I gave you a proper congratulations?" Cynthia whispered up at him, and the expression on his face was all she needed before she wrapped her lips lovingly around his shaft to give him the most impassioned and sloppy blowjob he had ever received in his life. He tried not to look at the other women, but they stared and gawked openly. He saw several drop onto the floor to finger themselves or even engage with other women in the room, but all kept their eyes fixed on his cock in Cynthia's warm mouth.

"Head-mistress!" He exclaimed, and Cynthia winked at him as her lips made their way all the way down around the base of his cock.

Everyone in the room grew with Jack's excitement, and Jack lost control and erupted a thick load of semen in Cynthia Quimble's mouth.

"Good boy!" Cynthia said as she held his load in her mouth. She swallowed and continued to polish his shaft to pump out any more cum. Cynthia finished and stood, fixed her hair and laughed.

"Great find, Jack. I must say we await your next discover with eager anticipation!" Cynthia said, trying to recover the attention of the room, and everyone moaned out in agreement.

Jack Harris stumbled out of the room with his head feeling dizzy. Cynthia had really drained his balls quite thoroughly. He stepped out of the large room and continued to the hall where he saw Joyce, Cynthia's assistant, and he stopped dead in his tracks. Joyce sat completely naked perched on her desk with her face down and her ass up in the air, while her hands worked her hairless pussy with wanton abandon in a wild display.

"Joyce..." Jack started, and he startled Joyce. She gasped and laughed before continuing to play with herself.

"Oh, Professor Harris! Can I help... you..." She said in a breathy voice.

Jack slowly shook his head as he moved quietly to the door of the office, and Joyce hopped off her desk and approached him. He watched her cute naked tits jiggling as she emphatically and slowly sauntered across the room.

"You could do me a favor and squeeze my tits!" Joyce said. He wanted to touch her, but something compelled him out the door, and he immediately stopped dead again as he stepped into the hall of the large building. Clothing littered the hallway floor, everywhere he looked he saw women's clothing in heaps until he saw all the women naked and pleasuring themselves or each other. They all squeezed and pinched and caressed each other. Some kissed, and others engaged in mutual cunnilingus.

"Oh my..." He said as he walked through the hall. Slowly more and more women surrounded him, shoving themselves at him, pushing their tits into his face and begging, pleading and moaning as he passed them. He could smell the sweat on the women's naked bodies. The smell and sight became overwhelming and arousing beyond his control.

He came upon another man, his friend and colleague, Roger Johnson, and he had his hands filled with his students' bodies.

"Roger?" Jack yelled, and Roger turned his head with a grin.

"Hey, Jack!" Roger said with a nonchalance that made Jack laugh.

"Having a good day?" Jack asked.

"Oh, man, yes. I was giving a lecture when suddenly, quite suddenly, my teaching assistants and all my students removed their clothing. I thought this was a dream! What is going on?" Roger said as he fondled a coed's cute breasts. The girl smiled and sighed as he played with her flesh.

"No idea, Roger, but I certainly do not mind one bit!"

End