All Comments on 'Fetish Factory'

by shawnavinyltv

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PaddlesPaddlesabout 5 years ago

Loved this story, i hope there are more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

good story i hope there is more to come what does his new master do with him

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 5 years ago

The second to last paragraph got me so wet!! Hell yeah body modification! Biggest tits and lips possible!! And the best of all is that it is technically all consensual - the sissy doll seems to love her new condition.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 5 years ago

I also hope there is a sequel, this story got me so anxious for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story!

Between this and Bookstore Bound, I've cum so many times to your writing! Which is naughty of me as permanent chastity and sissification are high on my list of fetishes.

-Jeanette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Would love the address to that place :)

Cdiane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb story

Dream come true for him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
please continue the story

Please continue the story i am so excited to see what happens next

sandalilangsandalilangover 4 years ago
Thighbooted with a difference

A really good read, something different to what I've read before. Just wondered what would be coming next. Yes a sequel would be a really good idea provided the thighboots get the splashing of semen they deserve.

ChevalierdEonChevalierdEonabout 4 years ago
Well done

I like these stories with just a little bit of scifi science. They are like stepping into someone else's fantasy.

Only one continuity issue, the inflatable gag was in, then out. Unless I didn't notice your lady friend take it out.

bttmdad2usebttmdad2useover 3 years ago
That's a story

kudos to shawnavinyltv for a smokin' HOT story...not a huge fan of rubber and latex but your story is so good that I want an entire wardrobe and then some! The transformation scene was imaginative and got me super hot and bothered...well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

reading that last bit got me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fetish One

I have always loved fetish clothes and life way of life.I own many latex and pvc out fits.My love of heels i now own 6'' high thigh boots 6''ballet boots with ankle locks..I have been known to in joy while fully dressed in latex and pvc stockings and ballet boots while in full bondage head to toe.I have a mistress who uses monster strap ons on me of all shapes and sizes.But there is nothing better then a group gang bang filling my mouth and ass with loads of cum.But from time how i love a golden shower filling my throat and mouth with sweet piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of my all time favourite stories, just the right amount of detail to keep building up the pleasure as you read and keep you hard as a rock as you go....love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, really erotic and made me feel horny enough tp wish I was the sex doll receiving the attention.

SissySlutHeatherSissySlutHeatherover 1 year ago

Another great story. I admit I'd love that treatment too.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

I need to ask you and you may answer via internal mail program, so the others want read your answer, can you send me the GPS data so i can drive by and inspect the fetish doll fabric?

Great, absolutely fabulous tale ….. the owner would be getting a stinking rich one ….. and the bimbo make over, omg, this was my call

Ten stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous