Fetish Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a few moments, but felt like a lot longer, as she slowly ground her way back down from her orgasm. She let go of my head and I tried to let my head drop, but the harness and hair grip wouldn't let me. So, I hung there, the taste of her filling my mouth and her cream covering most of my face.

My gentleman caller hadn't been idle during this. In fact, he was plowing my ass with his large cock like a pro. He must have been hitting my prostate, because each stroke felt wonderful. I could feel my clit trying to swell in its cage. This had me gripping the cock with my ass, trying to milk the cum out of it. Hey if I was going to me a slut, I was going to be a good slut!

The man began picking up the pace, and I wondered again if he was going to cum in my ass. When he suddenly pulled out, stepping around to the front, he quickly drove his cock into my mouth and right down my throat again! At first, I had a moment of revulsion since that cock had just been up my ass! But there wasn't much I could do as he slammed into my throat a few times, then pulled me all the way down and groaned as he bucked and came deep in my throat, bucking his hips and grinding away. Then for the last few squirts, he pulled back, shooting a few squirts on my face. Then he put his cockhead in my mouth, and milked the rest of his load into my mouth.

He ordered me to put out my tongue again, and I did, giving his cock and balls a thorough cleaning. He then pulled away and pushed the inflatable gag back into my mouth, pumping it up to its mouth filling completeness. Mrs. Bonds reinserted my anal toy back in and pulled my panties up. As she undid my bonds and pulled me back up.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I did give you a special present in your toy, sissy girl." Then I felt her do something and the dildo began to vibrate. Not enough to get me off, but enough to be quite enjoyable.

The man, Mr. Johnson, though I was pretty sure I was going be calling him Sir or something similar, hooked a leash to my posture collar and he slowly walked me to the waiting machine arms on my poor little toes. He and Mrs. Bond talked quietly.

"So, Mr. J, what are you going to call her?" she asked as he handed her an envelope bulging with cash.

She smiled and took the envelope as he replied, "Well, I think with how she is done up, Bimbo will be a good name."

"Oh, does that mean you'll be getting her done up even more?" she asked. I was hooked back to the machine and it lifted me in the air. They watched me lustfully as I was moved over to an open container.

"Oh yes, piercings in her tongue, nose, belly button, nipples and clit. Tattooed make-up in the sluttiest style and colors. Definitely a tramp stamp, and probably some other slut tattoos, my name on her ass will be good. Plumped up cock-sucker lips, oh and of course, the largest tits she can fit."

They both laughed as the lid closed and I was prepared for delivery to my new life as a bimbo slut fetish doll!