Fetish Focus: A Cock Caged Cuckold

Story Info
Hot Wife Olwen gives Cuck Richard a birthday to remember.
6.2k words
4.45
303.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,706 Followers

Greetings perverts!

Welcome to another entry in my Fetish Focus series.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen, and like everything else I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about std's, or the need for birth control.

This story contains a hot wife, and her cuckold husband.

In addition to cuckolding, this story features orgasm denial, teasing, cum play, cum eating, oral sex, smoking, creampies, a golden shower, and a caged cock.

A reader here on Literotica, suggested this story for my Fetish Focus series, and after exchanging some messages with her I hope I've come up with something she and her husband will enjoy.

If you would like to make your own story suggestion or kink request for this series, there will be more info on how to do that at the end of the story.

I'm really excited about this series, and I hope you enjoy this second entry.

If these kinks aren't your thing, keep checking back because I want to stretch outside my comfort zone and really explore with this series!

IsabellaEmily

~~

Greetings.

My name is Olwen and I have a rather unique relationship with my husband of thirty years. His name is Richard, and to most who know us we are a normal married couple.

We have respectable jobs, and are upstanding members of our community, and get along well with most of our neighbors and coworkers.

However, the truth of the matter is that behind closed doors our relationship is quite different. For the past twenty-eight years I have been his owner, and Richard has been my cuckold.

When we are alone together, he calls me Hot Wife, or Hot Wife Olwen, while I refer to him as Cuckold or Cuck Richard.

I keep his cock in chastity, unlocking him only when I'm feeling charitable, or I feel that he's earned it. I do allow him sexual release, but only when it suits me.

He is available to me however whenever I have sexual needs.

I have enjoyed erotica for years, and especially enjoy making Richard read me stories that contain kinks and fetishes that one or both of us find arousing.

I love watching his cock become erect while I have him locked up, and I find that the tremor in his voice while his cock strains against confinement in its cage adds an extra layer to my arousal during our story time.

I also enjoy pegging him, teasing his aroused and needy cock but ultimately denying him release while I fuck him with one of our vibrating toys.

I sometimes restrain him and then uncage his cock, sitting on his chest and using a vibrator on myself, toying my cunt, and rubbing my clitoris until I cum over and over just a few inches from his face.

After my own orgasms I get between his legs and use my fingers, tongue, toys, lube, and even a small paintbrush to tickle and tease and touch and milk and edge his throbbing erection until he's whimpering with lust.

At that point I'll straddle his face and make him orally please me, deciding as an orgasm wells up inside of me whether I'll allow him to cum that night or wait until another session.

He loves to be caged and is aroused by having me call him names while he's undergoing a prolonged period of orgasm denial.

I'll text him during the day while we're each at work, reminding him he is my property, and that his cock exists only for my pleasure.

Some evenings I'll indulge his smoking fetish and while he's restrained on the bed with his stiff cock pointing at the ceiling, I'll smoke a cigar, blowing the smoke against his cock and balls and enjoying the way he throbs as he watches me.

When I do allow him to cum I especially enjoy making him recycle his own cum.

If I let him cum inside me I make sure he uses his tongue and fingers to clean every last drop out of me.

Sometimes I'll stroke him while making him wear a condom, and then I'll feed him his own semen, kissing, licking, and tasting it on his mouth afterwards while we both moan and grind against each other.

More than once I've jerked him off onto one of our good glass dinner plates before making him lick it clean.

Once I jerked him off every night for two weeks into a shot glass, emptying it each night into a cup I kept in the freezer. On Saturday morning I cooked his frozen cum into our eggs, and we fed them to each other naked in bed.

Last Christmas, I kept him on the edge or orgasm for the entire month of December.

I masturbated in front of him almost every night, watching him squirm as his cock throbbed inside his cage while I moaned through my orgasms.

I made him orally please me so many times during the month that I lost track of how often I'd point to the floor, and then lift my skirt and pull my panties aside as he knelt in front of me, using his tongue and lips to make me orgasm.

During the week leading up to Christmas I made him watch me toy myself up to the edge of pleasure each night, before I'd take his cage off and make him fuck me until I orgasmed, with strict instructions that he was not to allow himself to cum.

On the day after Christmas I took his cage off and sucked him until he was at the point of losing control, and then I left him restrained on the bed while I took a shower.

I returned and sucked him some more, spending more than two hours bringing him to the brink and then leaving him alone while he cooled down.

After I'd kept him on edge long enough, I went into the dining room and set the table for lunch. I went into the kitchen and took a homemade sandwich roll from the cooling rack, and then returned to the bedroom.

I gently stroked his cock until he couldn't hold back even one more second, at which point I pulled apart the warm roll and pushed his cockhead into the middle of the bread.

I massaged his balls and gently stroked his shaft while he pumped the roll full of his pent-up load, moaning and shouting as his orgasm went on and on.

Then I took him to the dining room and made him watch while I added leftover turkey from our Christmas dinner to the bread, along with mustard, cheese, lettuce, and tomato.

I had him sit at the dining room table to eat it, while I sat on the center of the table and fucked myself with my favorite vibrator, crying out as my orgasm tore through me while I watched Richard eat his own semen flavored lunch.

When he was done, I noticed that he was still hard.

"Have you some more pressure that needs to be relieved?" I teased him, reaching out to slap his cock.

"Yes Hot Wife Olwen." He said.

I took him to the living room and had him sit on the sofa while I straddled his lap, pushing my still spasming cunt down onto his stiff prick.

"Just wait until next year." I panted. "I have an idea for your birthday that will be something really special."

I moved my hips up and down, riding his cock as I felt another orgasm begin to uncoil deep in my belly.

"Yes Hot Wife." He groaned.

"You don't have to hold back." I said, digging my fingernails into his shoulders and starting to grind on him even faster. "You've been very good this morning. Cum whenever you need to for your hot fucking wife."

"I want you to cum first Hot Wife!" he grunted.

"I'm going to cum!" I screamed. "NOW!"

"Yes Olwen! YES!" he roared, his cock spasming and throbbing in my cunt.

I felt his cum spurt against my cunt walls as my own orgasm surged through me and I screamed in his ear as my pleasure peaked.

And then Richard picked me up and carried me back to the table, setting me on it and sitting in a chair so he could bury his face between my legs.

I grabbed his head as he kissed my still spasming clit, before moving his mouth and tongue to my tingling hole and cleaning me out thoroughly.

"Merry Christmas Richard." I moaned.

"Thank you, Hot Wife Olwen." He said, slurping at my dripping cunt lips.

~~

For months I teased him about his upcoming birthday.

We continued our dual lives, appearing as if we were normal married middle-aged couple to our friends and family and neighbors and coworkers, but being Hot Wife Olwen and Cuckold Richard in almost all our private interactions.

We shared hours of pleasure.

Richard was sexually thrilled to be caged and teased and humiliated, and my ability to control and cuckold him gave an edge to my physical pleasure that only served to increase my need to keep him locked in chastity while I humiliated him.

All year long I planned for his birthday, letting those plans arouse me and using that arousal to tease him, while keeping him in the dark about any of the details.

And finally the night before his birthday arrived, and I uncaged him and let him fuck me, his hard cock making me orgasm over and over until I pushed him away and pushed his stiff dick back into his chastity cage.

"It hurts when it's this hard." He moaned.

"It's supposed to hurt Cuck Richard." I reminded him, rubbing his balls with my fingers. "Especially if you need to cum."

"You're right Hot Wife." He agreed, gritting his teeth.

"Your balls like all this attention, don't they?" I asked him. "Especially when they're filled with nasty fucking cum."

"Yes Hot Wife." He groaned.

"Well it is your birthday tomorrow." I said. "And we're going to celebrate in style."

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

"It will start with a morning orgasm." I told him. "If you can't make me cum before I get out of bed in the morning that will definitely affect the quality of your gift."

"I'll do my best Hot Wife Olwen." He grinned. "I promise."

"Of course you will Cuckold Richard." I laughed. "I am sure of it."

We stayed up later than usual watching a movie, cuddling with each other, my hands occasionally running up his thighs to cup his balls, or even tickle his caged cock.

And he kept playing with my breasts, squeezing and twisting my nipples playfully, and pushing his fingers against my slit as I squirmed and sighed.

I didn't mind that he was sneaking his fingers up to his face afterwards to sniff my wetness, just like I didn't mind that touching me was adding to his arousal and keeping him horny.

I wanted him on edge in the morning and knew that teasing each other now would ensure that he'd wake up even hornier than usual.

Just before we drifted off to sleep, I reached out and held onto his cock cage.

"Caged." I whispered. "Just the way you deserve to be."

I woke up twice in the night, both times feeling Richard gently holding my breasts.

When I woke up for a third time, I felt him kissing my thigh, and I rolled onto my back and spread my legs for him.

"Use your mouth cuck." I whispered. "Make me cum."

He attacked my pussy with a lustful hunger, pushing his fingers along my wet lips and licking at my clitoris as I felt it swell with need from his oral worship.

I closed my eyes and just lay still, savoring the feeling of his mouth and fingers as he explored me with his mouth, tasting my arousal as it grew and spread under his skilled tongue, my belly tightening and twisting as my orgasm worked itself closer and closer.

Finally, with a sudden twist of his fingers up inside me and with his tongue lapping rapidly over my clit I felt the dam burst, and I cried out as my orgasm spasmed through me.

Still tingling I rolled off of the bed and went into the bathroom.

"You better join me." I called over my shoulder. "You want to be nice and clean for your big day."

"Yes Hot Wife!" Richard called out, following me.

Once we got into the bathroom, I unlocked his cage and removed it, admiring how hard he'd gotten with his face buried between my legs.

"Clean it Cuck Richard." I commanded, handing him the cock cage.

"Yes, Hot Wife Olwen." He said.

He got to work with soap and soft cloth, scrubbing and rinsing the cage under hot water until it was spotless. While he dried it I noticed him moving carefully from one foot to the other.

"What's the matter cuck?" I asked him. "Do you have to pee?"

"Yes Hot Wife." He said, familiar with my usual plans for his full bladder.

"Is your cage clean?" I asked him.

"Yes Hot Wife." He answered.

"Go put it on the bed." I told him. "And get back in here as quick as you can."

"Yes Hot Wife!" he said.

When he returned to the bathroom, he saw me standing on the edges of the tub while I straddled it.

"Get in the tub and lie down." I told him. "Time to make sure you know which of us will be in charge today. As much as I want you to enjoy your birthday, I don't want any confusion about which one of us is the hot wife and which is the cuck."

"Yes Olwen." He said with a smile, getting under me and lying flat on his back.

"Show me how full your bladder is." I commanded. "Hold your cock up and see how high you can pee for your hot wife."

He took hold of his cock and pointed it up at me, and I heard him take a deep breath before he suddenly began to piss a fountain of golden liquid up towards me.

I laughed with delight as I felt a warm splash of his piss wash against my thighs and cunt, and I kept watching as his yellow spray thundered back down all over his own body as he relieved himself under me.

"Not bad cuck Richard." I told him when his piss had slowed to a trickle. "But I think I should mark you with my scent now, just to ensure that you know whose property you are."

I reached down and used my fingers to spread my lips apart, and smiled at him sweetly as I relaxed my bladder and began to piss down onto him.

I moved my hips back and forth, covering his legs and arms and torso with my hot urine, delighting in the power I felt from covering my cuck with my golden shower.

When at last my bladder was empty, I shook my hips, sprinkling the last of my pee over him, and then stepped down into the piss puddle between his legs.

"Now you should scrub us." I told him. "Get both of our birthday suits nice and clean."

I turned on the water as he got to his feet and using his hands and a loofah mitt he washed me from head to toe, and I giggled at the sight of his semi stiff cock bobbing in front of him as he moved around the tub.

"I'm going to start your gift Cuck." I told him. "Get cleaned up and then meet me on the bed."

"Yes Hot Wife." He said, and I leaned in close and kissed him passionately.

"I love you so much." I murmured. "I hope this birthday is amazing."

"I love you too Olwen." He said softly. "Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it."

I grabbed and towel and left him in the tub washing himself, while I dried my body and went to prep the bedroom, while making a quick trip downstairs to unlock the kitchen door.

James and Lea were on our back porch, and they smiled as I let them into the kitchen.

"All set?" James whispered.

"Oh yes." I grinned. "Everything is going according to plan. You know what to do."

"We've got it covered." Lea said, her eyes bright. "Go back up and enjoy yourself. We'll be ready."

James and Lea are friend of ours, who we met online several years ago. They have a relationship much like ours, involving leashes and collars, and I admired their discretion and their love for one another.

Richard and I have played with them sexually a few times, and they are the only people we socialize with who know about our interest in kink.

I knew they would be the perfect accomplices for what I had planned this morning.

I ran back upstairs and was just getting the restraints fastened to the headboard and footboard of the bed when Richard emerged from the shower.

"Onto the bed." I told him.

"Yes Olwen." He said with a grin, assuming his regular position as I restrained his arms and legs.

I made myself comfortable between his legs and put an ashtray on his abdomen.

I lit a kitchen match, and held it to the end of a cigar, and without a word sat watching Richard as I began to suck on it, turning it to make sure it lit evenly.

When I had it just the way I'd learned was perfect, I inhaled a deep breath, and then leaned forward and blew the aromatic smoke against Richard's cock.

"I want a nice base coat of smoke." I told him. "No rush now."

I settled in to work the cigar, time and again puffing and blowing smoke against his testicles and penis, pushing my mouth so close that my lips were grazing his sensitive skin as I did so.

I tapped the ashes into the ashtray, watching Richard as he stared lustfully at what I was doing.

For the better part of an hour, I worked with the cigar, his cock seeming to grow thicker and thicker against his thigh as I smoked, until it suddenly lifted away from his body and then with a steady throbbing, I watched it grow harder and harder.

I kept blowing smoke on it over and over until it was rock hard and unyielding, veiny and stiff and delicious looking, and I ran a finger up and down the hot shaft while I ground what was left of the cigar out in the ashtray.

I noticed a wet spot of precum at his cockhole, and I playfully slapped his cock, giggling as a string of it leapt from his tip to his belly.

"Your cock looks positively monstrous this morning Cuck." I teased him. "I better cage it for my own safety."

I moved the ashtray to the dresser and picked up the cock cage, forcing it around his cock and snapping it shut.

"Much better." I said. "Now I can safely go about my morning."

I put my fingers against his thighs and ran them up and down, rubbing his thigh muscles and then his calf muscles, massaging his legs before moving to massage each of his arms, and then his torso.

He moaned in appreciation as I worked his muscles, and after several minutes I straddled his chest and faced his feet, sliding my cunt along his front and stopping just short of making contact with his face.

Holding that position I started to rub his balls, using my fingers to gently massage first one of his nuts and then the other, dragging my fingernails over the soft skin of his scrotum and hearing him gasp, watching his caged cock throb in reaction to my touch.

I pulled on his balls, spending several minutes enjoying myself, listening to his moans and heavy breathing while I watched his cock bounce and sway.

I felt my own body respond to touching him, and I lifted my ass up and reached down between my legs, using my fingers to spread my cunt open right in front of his face.

"This is making me horny Cuck." I moaned. "See how wet you're making me?"

"Yes Hot Wife." He groaned. "You're so fucking wet."

I pushed myself back against his face, letting his tongue dart out for a quick taste before I pulled away.

"I need to have an orgasm." I told him.

I took a vibrator from the headboard shelf and spread my legs, positioning my body so he could see my wet hole as I moved the vibrating cock against it.

I thumbed the button on the end of the toy and moaned loudly as the vibrations pulsed along my cunt clips to the depths of my aroused slit.

"It won't take long cuck." I moaned. "I need to show you my orgasm."

I pushed the toy up into my crevice and felt myself clench around the delicious vibrations as I started to hump my hips up and down.

"Already close Cuck." I whimpered. "It's going to happen soon."

I took my free hand and reached over and pushed it gently against his ball sack. He gasped as I touched him, and his reaction made me use my thumb to press the button and make the toy vibrate faster.

It started to purr even louder, and I gasped and closed my eyes as my body responded.

"Fuck!" I cried out. "Fuck! Fuck!!"

And then I was cumming, holding his balls in one hand and fucking the toy in and out of myself with the other, riding my orgasm as pleasure surged through my body over and over.

I pulled the toy from my clenching cunt, and held it to his face, and he licked the cock shaped toy, tasting my cunt juice. I moved down between his legs again and pushed the toy against his cock as it vibrated, hearing it rattle even louder whenever it touched his cock cage.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,706 Followers
12