Fetish Focus: A Cock Caged Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked the vibrating tip against his balls, fucking the toy against him as if it were a real cock touching his tight balls and sensitive cock base.

I moved it back and forth, and he whimpered as his cock throbbed.

"Do you want to cum cuck?" I asked him. "Do you want to spill your sticky cum for your hot wife lover?"

"Yes Hot Wife." He whimpered. "Yes."

"Not yet." I told him, pushing the vibrating cock against his perineum. "Not yet. I have plans for your cum, and I need to prepare the place where I want you to put it first."

I crawled up the bed and put my face against Richard's.

"I need fucked!" I called out. "Now."

The bedroom door opened, and a man walked in. He was tall and muscular, and his cock was rock hard and straining away from his body.

He moved up behind me and pushed his cock against my slippery opening.

"He's right against my cunt." I moaned. "Do you want to watch my face while he fucks me Cuck Richard?"

"Yes Hot Wife!" he said, his eyes large as he watched the man push closer to me.

"He's so hard Cuck!" I sobbed, feeling the cock fill me up as he pushed into me from behind.

He started to slide in and out of me slowly and I moaned and shuddered, grabbing Richard as another man's cock fucked my cunt.

"It feels so fucking good." I groaned, kissing Richard's mouth. "He's making my cunt feel so filthy and nasty."

Richard moaned against my mouth, and I opened my eyes and held my gaze steady on Richard's face, our eyes locked together.

"He's throbbing." I moaned. "I think he's going to pump me full of his cum."

The man started fucking me faster, and he grabbed my hips as his cock started to stab into me as fast as he could hump in and out of me.

I felt his grip tighten and he let out a deep groan, and I screamed in ecstasy as I felt a scalding flood of his cum pump into me.

"He's spurting so fucking deep." I moaned, shaking against Richard. "He's cumming so much!"

He fucked in and out several more times, and then as he pulled away from me, I rolled over and spread my legs.

"Wipe your cock on my thighs." I told him. "Cover me with your cock scent."

The man grinned and wiped his wet dick against my leg, and then he slapped it against my cunt, and I giggled gleefully.

He bent down and kissed my belly, and then turned and left the room.

"That felt so good." I said, turning to smile at Richard. "I love when a man unloads a whole week worth of cum into my hot slit."

"Yes Hot Wife." Panted Richard.

His cock cage was shaking as his body strained on the bed, his stiff cock throbbing with desire.

"Cuck Richard, do you think I need more cum?" I asked softly.

"I do Hot Wife." He moaned.

"I need another load." I called out.

The door opened again, and another man came in, his stiff cock leading the way and bobbing as he walked.

I pointed between my legs as I slid up next to Richard.

"Get on top of me and fuck me full." I moaned.

He got on the bed and positioned himself against me, and he used his hand to slide his cock up and down along my creamy cunt lips.

"Do it." I begged, and he pushed forward, and I bucked on the bed as his cock stretched me and filled me up.

He knew he was large, and once he was in me up to the hilt he waited a moment, before pulling back an inch and pushing in again.

He took several small strokes like that, letting me get used to his girth and making me moan, and then he settled into a slow and steady rhythm, and I grabbed his shoulders and wrapped my legs around him.

For several minutes he fucked me, with my body pressed against my husband's as I twisted and spasmed in pleasure, my body savoring each inch of this stranger's thick cock.

"Does it feel good Hot Wife?" asked Richard, kissing my ear.

"Yes. Fuck yes!" I moaned. "I'm going to cum if he keeps fucking me just like this."

And he did, my body tensing more and more as he kept fucking me at the same pace, until suddenly I dug my nails into his shoulders and screamed as an orgasm slammed into me with no warning.

He grunted and pushed his cock back and forth through my spasming hole as I thrashed beneath him, and then he growled and started to fuck me faster, and I rolled my hips and grabbed his ass.

"He's going to coat my womb with his hot seed Cuck Richard!" I screamed.

And then I felt a surge of slippery heat inside me, and the man on top of me fucked harder and faster against me, his thick cock pushing his semen up into me as it poured out of his body in thick spurts.

He shakily pulled himself out of me and got to his knees, and I motioned him to stand next to the bed. He moved up by the head of the bed and held out his deflating cock, and I wrapped my lips around it and sucked a glob of his delicious cum into my mouth.

"Wipe it on my tits." I told him, holding his cum in my mouth.

He pushed his cock against my breasts, and I rolled so that he could easily wipe his wet cock on both of them.

He moved away from the bed then, and when he got to the doorway the looked back at me and mouthed a silent 'thank you' in my direction.

I smiled, showing him the cum in my mouth, and then I bent down and licked my sperm coated tongue across Richard's mouth.

"Your Hot Wife needs more cum Cuck Richard." I said. "Call out for another delivery of stiff prick will you?"

"She wants more!" Richard called out.

Another man entered the bedroom, and I pointed at my cunt.

"All the cum you have please." I said with a grin. "My hole is really hungry today."

The man grinned and got on the bed, and I felt his hot cock against my thigh briefly before he pushed it against my cunt.

With a satisfied sigh I felt him sink all the way in, my belly twisting in delight as I felt his hard cock slide through the slippery loads that were already in me.

"I don't think I can last long." The man said softly. "Lea got me all worked up downstairs and then I listened to the first two guys. I'm a little over excited after saving up all these days for this."

"How long have you been saving up for me?" I asked him, rolling my hips as he started to fuck me.

"Ten days." He grunted, lowering his body to mine as his hips started to move faster and faster.

"Then don't fucking hold back." I moaned, running my hands along his back. "Spurt all that hot cum up into my cunt! I want all ten days worth!"

"Does he feel good Hot Wife Olwen?" whispered Richard in my ear.

I reached down and rubbed my fingers over Richard's balls.

"This feels like heaven." I murmured. "I want my belly full of cum for you Cuck!"

He moaned as I squeezed his balls, and the man on top of me started to moan.

"Fill me up!" I whimpered. "Give me all that hot cum."

He suddenly gasped and lurched over me, and I felt his cock throbbing inside me as he grunted against my neck, and I rolled my hips and moaned with him, enjoying the wet sensation of his sperm surging up into my slit.

And then he pulled away, and I moaned as his cock left my greedy hole.

I reached down and wrapped my hand over his cock, squeezing out the last bit of his cum onto my fingers and then smearing it on my belly.

"Lea!" I called out, as the third man left the room.

Almost immediately Lea came through the door, topless and wearing leather pants, leather gloves, and a black collar.

"Was he the last one?" I asked softly, feeling my pussy drip with the amount of sperm inside it.

"James is still out there." She said with a devious grin. "I promised I wouldn't make him cum until I let him have a look at you after all that cock."

"Really?" I asked in a whisper, hope coursing through me.

"Oh yes." She said with a grin. "Want me to bring him in for a look? He's ready to pop after listening to all that."

"You can make him pop on me if you like." I said.

She bent down and kissed my cheek softly.

"He'd love that." She said.

She left the room and returned in a moment with James, pulling him by his erect cock.

"Hot Wife Olwen wants your cum on her while Cuck Richard watches." She said.

I slid up against the headboard and leaned against it while I pulled Richard's head against my breast.

Lea pulled James close to the bed and stated to stroke his cock, holding it over my thighs.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrows in an unspoken question and she nodded her head with a smile.

I reached out and began to rub James' balls while she stroked him, and he moaned softly.

"Cum on me James." I begged. "I want to feel your hot load on my skin."

"He's close." Lea whispered.

"Do it." I said softly. "Milk his cock onto me."

"Oh fuck!" James suddenly shouted, and I felt his balls begin to twitch.

A large rope of white cum shot across my thighs and hit my cunt, and then another and another, making a hot mess on my legs and cunt as Lea milked his cock as fast as she could.

And then she let go of his cock and grinned at Richard and I.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"I think we can take it from here." I said with a laugh, running my fingers through the hot sperm that coated my thighs.

"Happy Birthday Cuck Richard." Said Lea, reaching out and patting his thigh.

"Thank you." He groaned.

James moved to the foot of the bed and Lea grabbed his cock in her gloved hand.

"Come along James." She said, pulling him through the doorway.

I grabbed Richard's cock cage and gave his cock a few strokes, hearing him moan with need.

"I want your cock inside me." I told him. "But you need to make some room first."

I straddled his face and lowered myself to his mouth, and when his tongue pushed up into me, I leaned forward and grabbed the bed spread, shuddering with need.

"Clean me Cuck!" I demanded. "Give my cunt a tongue bath!"

His tongue pushed against my lips over and over as I moved myself against his mouth, unable to stop my body from seeking its pleasure.

I forced myself to slow down, savoring the feeling of my cunt dripping all over Richard's mouth, as his tongue sucked and licked at every crevice and sensitive spot he could reach.

His hard cock throbbed in front of my face, and I spit into the cage and gripped it hard, moving my hand up and down and feeling my body respond to his tongue.

He was working me towards another orgasm and I closed my eyes and drank in the moment, feeling my cucked husband lick the semen of other men from my well fucked pussy and sticky inner thighs.

With a moan of need I unlocked his cock cage, fumbling with shaking hands as I felt another orgasm push against the inside of my cunt.

And then his cock was free, throbbing in front of my face as I slid my clit over Richard's mouth.

I spun around and undid his restraints, and fell back on the bed and spreading my legs and arching my back.

"Fuck me Cuck!" I screamed at him. "Make me cum with your fucking cock!"

He pushed his throbbing cock into me and started to pound, and with a shriek I felt myself begin to cum, the room seeming to heave and spin out of control as I felt myself twist and spasm with heat and need.

Just when I thought the orgasm was done it peaked again and I clawed my nails against his back and fucked up at him, his cock pushing me higher and higher into my own pleasure.

And then he grabbed my boob with his hand and looked at me with a look of pure lust.

"I'm going to cum." He whimpered.

"Up here!" I groaned. "Give it to me! Quick!"

He moved up my body and I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it furiously, and I felt it jump in my hand as he yelled and then I felt his hot cum land on my face.

I moved his spurting cockhead against my face, coating my chin and lips and forehead and cheeks with rope after rope of his scalding cum.

And then he was gasping, and I pushed him back down.

"You're still hard." I said, pushing his cock against my cunt with my hand. "Fuck me while you lick your cum off of my face you worthless cuck!"

The end.

~

Happy Birthday Richard, on behalf of Olwen and myself, IE.

~~

Thanks for reading!

Fetish Focus will be a series of fetish and kink focused short stories, each highlighting a different kink or fetish that I want to explore in story form.

Some of them will be based on reader requests, like this one was.

Feel free to make your own suggestions in the comments below, or by sending me an email directly. (Email would work best, so we can communicate back and forth over story ideas and the specifics of your request.)

Nothing within Literotica's story submission guidelines is off-limits for you to suggest.

Although I can't promise that my writing skill will be up to tackling all suggestions, I promise to at least consider every request.

Anal play, bondage, exhibitionism, voyeurism, roleplays, group sex, threesomes, swinging, swapping, sex toys, masturbation, romance, science fiction, and horror are just a few of the topics I'm toying with exploring in this series.

So don't hold back with your own suggestions!

Feel free to suggest character names, scenarios, places, and things like time of year or holiday settings. (Just understand that I don't always have time to write immediately, so your request could take several months).

Thank you for indulging me by reading about the things that I love to write about!

IE

12