All Comments on 'Fetish Focus: His First Cock'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Bloody hell! This is not one of my preferred fetishes (even though I do know a very convincing sissy called Simon(e) whom I have played with in the past) but as it was you who had written it IsabellaEmily, I thought I'd give it a go. And I'm so glad I did! Beautifully written and extremely hot. You simply HAVE to write a sequel (or 2!) Jessica could be put to the cock like the slutty gurl she really is, and if Emily likes a finger or two up her arse, then surely Jessica should experience arse-to-mouth after she's been buggered (and do clean-up too, of course.) I only wish I could give this more than the 5 stars I've already awarded it.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Kinky & I'd be happy if you explored more with the use of caged cocks.

Keeping them caged assures greater need for release, when permitted ;)

I think enemas should be used before anal play.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

A little different piece of work from you. I enjoyed it

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

I liked it, id read more

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, IsabellaEmily!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 year ago

VERY nice! The only thing I would change is, and I think most of us who wear women's clothes agree, when dressed we ALWAYS use our feminine names, not our male one.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 year ago

i didnt care for the cock cage at the end, but it was really sexy

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 1 year ago
Another very fun story!

Thank you, these have been terrific. When does Jeremy/Jessica get fucked?

We need more Aunt Emily!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 1 year ago

Fantastic.more please

LiquidLunchLiquidLunchabout 1 year ago

Such a hot & sexy story! I loved the frottage & cum play elements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beyond hot…just love the tension generated by a throbbing, rigid cock as it pokes against incredibly feminine, frilly, lacy panties…the only thing hotter is being “caught”… being caught like that is just totally white hot..

JT

BecketsleighrideBecketsleighrideabout 1 year ago

Very good story! It hovers between M to M cock lust and maybe the idea of wanting more than cock from another man. I suspect that a lot of men are cock curious but don't know how to approach it, especially if they have no sexual attraction to men. Cross dressers, femboys, ladyboys, and transgender women break down that barrier. If your partner looks like a woman and dresses like a woman the cock becomes, well, a girly cock, as a trans friend described her own cock to me.

BroadusBroadus12 months ago

This story hits every hot spot, and is explosively hot. What a scene…the images are searing. Never could tell a woman was the author of this man centered tale . Good stuff.

diane51diane5112 months ago

You hit all the buttons and then some more, crossdressing, bi male, panties, frottage, threesome yum.

ShortyMacShortyMac11 months ago

This story was so freaking HOT and SEXY. I totally loved it. While I have been with cross dressers, transgender, and just plan guys this was so sexy. You hit all the right buttons with the plot line.. only one time was a threesome with a couple that the guy was bisexual. We did a lot of what you wrote about. The only problem was both he and I were bottoms. I really have to give you and your story 20 hot and hard stars… 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want to put on a pink panties and bra pink stocking and boots and find a woman and man fuck me I haven't had a cock in me for awhile now time to dress up get fucked any wanna play

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Panty play time who's in join me

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot, would have loved this when I was young. Well, no cock cage....😊

wvBalzakwvBalzak6 months ago

Truly a fucking HOT story. I loved it so much. It got me so fucking hard and stiff the whole way through!

I also love wearing sexy panties and I could relate to Jeremy and his excitement in this erotic encounter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story finish to end. Yes got me excited 10 ⭐️. Please continue this story!!!!!

SuzieCrossSuzieCross2 months ago

I just love the story I wish I could find a woman that would help me through my first bisexual experience, I think it would be so exciting.

And yes please continue the story I love it I am Very excited to read more stories of this type.

Thank you so much and please continue writing 🤩🤩

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I was lucky to have a suck buddy in high school. We would meet at his house after school, dress up in his sister’s panties and skirts and spend about two hours playing. We started off jacking off together but then progressed to jacking each other off and then sucking each other off. His sister came home early one day and caught us. We were on his bed both wearing a pair of her panties laying on our sides and sucking each other. She walked in just as he started cumming. I looked up at her with his cock spurting off in my mouth and swallowing a big load of cum. After that she turned us into her sex slaves. She liked to dress us up and make us do things to each other while she watched and masturbated. Fun times we’re had by all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...