Fetish Focus: His First Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made me that way," he replied. "You're making me feel so fucking good."

"This feels so right," I said softly, almost to myself.

"Slow down!" he suddenly grunted. "Slow! Slow!"

My hand gripped his shaft tight as I started to slowly milk at his enormous cock, my eyes darting from his face to his cockhead.

"It's gonna!" he cried out. "It's gonna go!"

I suddenly saw a rope of white cum leap into the air several inches, and without a thought I dipped my head forward and slurped it into my mouth as it fell back against his pulsing cock as it lurched in my hand.

I kept slowly milking the cock as I wrapped my lips around it the tip, sucking instinctively and without thought as another bolt of hot cum erupted, flooding against my tongue and filling my mouth.

I involuntarily moaned, as I shifted on the bed, and I felt Emily press her foot against my own cock throbbing inside my panties.

I opened my mouth wide and took more of Colin's thick cock into my mouth, feeling it throb against the roof of my mouth as wave after wave of hot cum burst out of it.

I sucked hard with my eyes closed, feeling Colin squirm on the bed below me, and then his hands were on my head gently pushing me away.

I sat up, suddenly embarrassed that I'd done that without asking if I should or even could, breathing through my mouth with the taste of his semen thick on my lips and tongue.

"Oh fuck," Colin whispered, grinning at me.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I don't know why I did that."

"The same reason any of us put our mouth on an erupting dick," laughed Emily. "Right time and right place and a desire to give pleasure."

"I just meant to give a handjob," I said. "I don't know what came over me."

"You gave a great handjob," said Colin with a smile. "You just made sure it ended in the best possible way."

Emily leaned over and licked her tongue across my lips, and then moved up and kissed Colin.

"I was going to feed you all your own cum," whispered Emily. "But Jeremy swallowed it all."

"I didn't mind at all," grinned Colin, winking at me. "But what about you Jeremy? Did you enjoy that?"

"I loved it," I admitted. "All of it."

"How did it feel to taste your first cock?" he asked.

"It felt amazing," I said, unable to stop grinning. "All of it. In my hand, and how you moved and moaned, and even...even how it tasted."

"Some people don't like the taste of cum," said Colin. "But I find that when someone turns me on it makes their eruption taste so much better."

"You definitely turn me," I laughed.

"He's not lying," laughed Emily, wiggling her toes against my stiff prick. "You could hammer nails with his boner right now."

"So how would you like to cum?" asked Colin. "Or would you? I guess we never talked about that part."

He looked at Emily and Emily looked at me.

"Our conversation last night seemed pretty focused on you giving pleasure," she said. "I guess I just assumed that when we got to this point you could decide what you wanted and ask for it."

"I've thought about this all day," I said. "But just like last night, I didn't really think past this point. But I am pretty horny."

"Then I have an idea," said Emily. "If you trust me. And if you trust Colin as well. How would you like to cum in a way you never have before?"

"I trust you both," I said. "I'm not sure what I'm ready for, but I'm willing to try."

Emily rolled over and opened her nightstand. She reached in and found a rubber ring and held it up.

"Roll over," she whispered.

I rolled onto my back as she reached down and pulled my panties down over my legs.

"Here," she said, handing my panties to Colin. "A souvenir."

She turned back to my cock and put her thumb and forefinger on it.

"Don't you love it?" she said to Colin. "So fucking perfect."

"He's very sexy," agreed Colin with a grin.

"I wish I was bigger," I said softly, wondering if they were just being nice. "I'm nowhere near as big as Colin."

"All sizes are perfect for one thing or another," said Colin. "And all sizes can feel pleasure."

Emily pushed the ring over the top of my cock, and pulled it down, and then stretched it and pulled it down around my balls.

"This will help you last," she said. "You owe me an orgasm after last night, and watching you suck Colin made me so fucking wet."

She straddled me then and pulled her panties to the side, and before I could register what was happening she was pushing her wet opening against my cockhead, and with a low moan she sank down on me.

"Just relax and let me enjoy this," she whispered, leaning forward with her breasts right in front of my face.

She started to rock up and down, and I reached for her breasts, gently squeezing them before pulling one to my mouth, swirling my tongue around the nipple.

"Oh fuck yeah," she grunted, riding my cock.

Her pussy was so hot and wet and tight and slippery that I groaned, closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation of being inside one of my mom's oldest friends while I sucked her hard nipple.

"Help us Colin," moaned Emily.

I felt the bed shift and opened my eyes, seeing Colin looking down at me over Emily's shoulder. And then I felt my balls being gently massaged, and with the cock ring stretching them tight it felt so amazing that I bucked my hips on the bed.

"Jeezus yes," grunted Emily. "Work it, Colin."

"She won't last long now," grinned Colin. "Not with my finger in her ass. It's the secret to getting Ms. Emily here to lose control and cum like an animal."

I stared at Emily's face while Colin finger fucked her anus as she rode my cock, and she stared back at me, her eyes glazed over as her body shook with impending pleasure.

His other hand felt so good on my balls that I wondered why I'd never asked any of the girls I'd fooled around with to massage them.

As Colin had predicted, with just a few more minutes of steady fingering, Emily suddenly screamed and started humping at me faster, and I felt her cunt clench rhythmically around me as she gave in to her orgasm.

I sucked her breast as hard as I could, and amazingly Colin didn't give in to the orgasmic frenzy that Emily was feeling, and he kept a slow and steady pace with his fingers on my nuts.

Emily leaned forward and buried her face against my neck, and she lifted her hips and I felt my cock suddenly pop out of her warm hole.

"Ready for something new?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I replied, pretty sure I could guess what was about to happen.

"Taste him Colin," Emily said softly.

And then it happened. I was staring into Emily's eyes as she straddled my naked body, and I felt a soft hand pull gently at my cock and then a tongue licking up my shaft.

"Oh fuck," I shuddered, my body responding to the soft heat against me.

"There's a crossdressing man, with a real big cock, getting ready to give you the blowjob of your life Jeremy," Emily whispered. "Just be still and hold onto me like this while it happens."

I felt my eyes widen as Colin's warm mouth kissed against the base of my cock, and I felt his tongue flick out against my balls. I moaned, but in addition to the physical pleasure I felt something else.

Something emotional.

Something deep inside me felt so emotionally right about all of this.

I had found Colin incredibly attractive, but not because he was wearing sexy feminine clothes and looked like a woman.

Despite what I told myself it hadn't been that I wanted to touch a cock, but only one attached to a woman. Or even just to a crossdresser.

The truth was I wanted to touch a cock, and suck a cock, and make love to a cock, and not just one that was part of something feminine. I wasn't just attracted to women. And I wasn't just attracted to feminine looking men.

I was attracted to beautiful people, and I was able to find beauty in both men and women, regardless of the gender they presented as.

I was attracted to Colin because I found him attractive, not because he was dressed in women's clothing. I wanted to pleasure his cock, not because it was wrapped in women's panties, but because I was drawn to Colin.

And here I was staring into Emily's eyes, while she carefully stroked my cheek and smiled at me, as I felt Colin softly and slowly licking and kissing all of Emily's slick arousal off my throbbing cock, while his fingers gently fluttered up and down along my length.

And then his mouth engulfed my cock, and the wet heat of his mouth sucked at me while he pulled my entire length into his mouth, nuzzling his lips against my pubic hair.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I groaned, squeezing Emily tight.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I panted.

"Good," she said softly. "I want you to remember this forever."

I tensed up as I felt Colin's teeth bite gently against my throbbing cock, and I couldn't believe how good that sharp pressure felt in the middle of all that wet heat.

"Oh f-f-f-yeah," I moaned.

Emily bent down and kissed me softly, her lips slowly moving against mine as I felt my cock strain with the tense need to unleash the orgasm that was throbbing inside it.

Colin started to move his head up and down, his sucking mouth taking my cock all the way inside and letting it slide out as he pulled away from it, until only my tip was between his lips as his tongue flicked back and forth.

And then he'd push his mouth down over me again before pulling back up, taking his time as I panted and squirmed in Emily's warm embrace.

It felt like I was on that bed forever, with Emily stroking my hair and whispering encouragement to me, while I clutched her body to mine and let Colin suck, lick, kiss, stroke, tease, tickle, and inch me closer and closer to my inevitable eruption.

And then after so many minutes of being so close to the edge, I felt like I was moving further away from my orgasm.

The intense need to cum, and the tingling in my cock kept me aware that my cock was still ready to spurt.

But the slow pace Colin was setting was making me walk such a fine line between pain and pleasure that I wondered what would happen if I got stuck there, unable to cum but unable to back away from the tense feeling of having my balls and cock full of boiling sperm.

"Pl-pl-please-please-please," I stammered, twisting on the bed as Colin grasped my cock in his fist and licked at my balls.

"What would you like Jeremy?" asked Emily with a mischievous smile.

"Cum-cum," I panted. "Cum please."

"He wants cum Colin," said Emily. "What should we do?"

"Give him some," said Colin.

He was suddenly over Emily's shoulder again, and she pushed her mouth to mine and screamed as her body bucked against mine. And then she bucked against me again, and again, and I realized that Colin was fucking her, slamming himself into her as hard as he could.

I grabbed her tits and rolled her nipples in my fingers, watching in fascination as she pulled her head back, her face twisted in pleasure just inches from mine.

"I'm gonna cum," she wailed. "Fuck me!"

And he did, pounding against her so violently that her headboard slammed into the wall, and she pushed her mouth to my neck and bit me, her muffled screams almost taking my mind off the painful erection that was still throbbing between my legs, ignored by all three of us for the moment.

"Cum for me!" Colin grunted.

I grabbed her hips and held her as tight as I could while he fucked her.

"Finger my ass!" she begged.

I wondered if she was talking to me but before I could move Colin obviously pushed his fingers into her, because she screamed so loudly that I was certain that her neighbors would call the cops.

And then her screams turned into sobs, and she started to orgasm, and with her entire body shaking she wept and spasmed over and over, and then she rolled away from us both still moaning and breathing hard.

I lifted my head and saw that Colin's cock was rock hard, and just a few inches away from my own throbbing dick. Emily sat up and grabbed us both, pushing my erection against his as she stroked his back and forth.

"I'm close," Colin grunted.

"Still want cum?" Emily grinned at me, pushing the tip of Colin's thick cock against my shorter and thinner dick.

She pushed the undersides of our cocks together, and wrapped her hands around us both, stroking up and down as his big cock throbbed against mine, his balls tickling mine as his skirt grazed my thighs.

She stroked us both like that for several minutes, my cock aching with its need to cum, but she was taking her time and making it last.

I stared in fascination, loving the sight of Colin's erection pressed against my own, the size difference between his huge thick cock and my very average one part of the eroticism.

"Come on guys," she urged. "Show me what you've got."

I felt my balls begin to tighten and I wondered what it would be like to cum like this, with my cock against his, and decided that I'd enjoy it just like everything else I'd tried for the first time tonight.

But I didn't get the chance.

Colin groaned and started to pump his hips faster, and Emily spit on our cocks and worked the slippery saliva against our shafts as he started to grunt.

"I can't hold it," he said through clenched teeth.

Emily let go of my cock and let it stick straight up into the air, and she aimed Colin's thick monster at my cockhead and jerked him as fast as she could for several more seconds until he groaned again and his whole body tensed up.

She held him tightly then and milked him slowly, and a scalding rope of his cum shot out and landed on my own cock, and then another and another and another as he released his second orgasm of the night, just as thick and heavy as his first.

His cum felt hot and slippery on my cock, and watching it run down my shaft and splatter against my stomach, hips, balls, and thighs was the hottest fucking thing I had ever seen. My balls literally ached with their need to cum.

"My gawd I need to cum so bad it hurts," I whispered. "But it's so goddamn good."

Colin reached out and slapped my cum coated cock and I jumped and moaned at the contact.

"He's so fucking hard," he said with a pleased grin.

And then he and Emily both leaned over me and attacked my cock with their mouths, licking and kissing while Emily held the base tight and aimed my cockhead at Colin's mouth.

He flicked his tongue as fast as he could against my frenulum while Emily gently bit my shaft, and they both used a finger and thumb to start stroking me at the same time.

"Gawdgawdgawdgawd!" I screamed, losing focus on everything but the throbbing intensity in my balls.

"Let us have it," Colin murmured, his tongue swiping against my cockhead.

"FUCK!" I screamed, my body shaking.

They were both stroking me as I felt my control break, and I arched my back as my cock suddenly erupted and unleashed what felt like gallons of hot cum, pulsing and jumping and spasming as I splashed my cum all over both of their faces, watching white ropes land in their hair and fly over their heads.

On and on and on it went, until I nearly blacked out, aware only of the wet feeling on the tip of my cock and a buzzing numb feeling in my balls.

I watched as Colin and Emily kissed softly, their tongues licking back and forth as they passed a mouthful of my cum from mouth to mouth, while strings of it dripped down their faces.

My mother's college roommate and a beautiful crossdresser were both holding my still stiff prick as they kissed, and I realized that my life would never be the same.

After several minutes they both looked at me and smiled.

"Did you have a good night?" Emily asked.

"Fuck yeah," I grinned.

"You're still hard," Colin grinned giving my cock a shake. "Want to put this somewhere really tight?"

"No sense going home before you've tried everything," laughed Emily.

~

Two months later:

"There you go Jessica," Emily said. "Perfect for a night on the town."

"Jessica?" I asked, staring in the mirror.

"I think I'll call you Jessica when you're dressed like a slut," said Emily. "Especially if you're leaving the house dressed like a slut while I hold the key to your cage."

She reached over and flicked her fingers against the front of my skirt, and I felt my cock jump inside its cock cage.

"Jessica," I said softly. "I like it."

"You should," she said. "If you're going to wear women's clothes and be plugged like a woman, you should be have a woman's name."

I squirmed with pleasure, the tiny buttplug firmly lodged up my backside, making me feel pleasantly warm and full.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't look very convincing."

I was wearing fake eyelashes and Emily had used enough makeup to make my features look somewhat feminine. She had me wearing a blouse and a short skirt, with thigh high tube socks to complete the look.

"Don't worry," she said. "You'll be with friends. I'll be there, and Colin will be dressed as well, and some of the others that you'll be meeting tonight. Everyone is friendly and supportive, and you'll be appreciated instead of judged. It's going to be fun."

She leaned over and licked my ear.

"Besides," she whispered, "when we get back here later Colin's cock will need some attention. He hasn't cum for ten days and neither have you. Maybe we'll have a contest to see who can cum the furthest. Or the most."

"You've talked me into it," I said with a laugh.

Everything below my neck was completely shaved and smooth, and just a few minutes ago Emily had unlocked my cock cage just long enough to suck me to a full throbbing erection, before locking me up again.

"Good," she smiled. "Let's hurry up and leave. I need to be sandwiched between some sexy crossdressers as fast as I can."

The end.

~~

I hope you enjoyed this at least a fraction of how much I enjoyed writing it.

Not being a man it's a challenge to approach sex from their point of view, and even though I've teased the possibility in some of my other stories, I've never outright written about a man making love to another man before.

If you have suggestions for a follow up to this story, or suggestions for other standalone stories please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

In fact, the whole purpose of my Fetish Focus series is to write about suggestions from readers, so don't hold back! Just make sure you're familiar with the submission rules here on Literotica, because I won't even consider writing something that would violate those.

I appreciate all of you more than you can know!

IsabellaEmily

12