Fetish Focus: Lesbian Breastfeeding

Story Info
My step-daughter's friend make love to my full breasts.
10.2k words
4.86
132.4k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,779 Followers

Greetings perverts!

Welcome to another entry in my Fetish Focus series.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen. They are all based on real people, and the real people are all over the age of eighteen as well.

Like everything else I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about std's, or the need for birth control.

This story contains an out of practice bisexual wife, and her stepdaughter's friend.

In addition to breastfeeding, this story features some panty play, and lesbian sex.

A reader here on Literotica, suggested this story for my Fetish Focus series, and after exchanging some messages with her I hope I've come up with something she will enjoy.

Her name is Julia, and the college student she has a crush on is named Jenni, so the characters are named after them.

If you would like to make your own story suggestion or kink request for this series, there will be more info on how to do that at the end of the story.

I'm really excited about this series, and I hope you enjoy this third entry.

If these kinks aren't your thing, keep checking back because I want to stretch outside my comfort zone and really explore with this series!

IsabellaEmily

~~

I didn't hear the shower running because of the loud music.

The bass thumping from Kristin's room was causing the whole beach house to vibrate, but no one close enough to hear it minded one bit.

Kristin is my stepdaughter and she's in her second year of college. She and her best friend and roommate Jenny had joined her father Paul and me for a weeklong getaway during their Spring Break.

Kristin was just starting college when I met her dad, and even though I'm several years younger than he is, Kristin and I got along right away, and she welcomed me into the family when we announced that I was pregnant and that he had proposed.

She was as happy as I was when I had the baby, and the four of us get along just great. Or maybe I should say, the five of us.

Kristin's college roommate Jenny is twenty-two, and they've become such great friends that Jenny is practically a member of our family.

She's spent several holidays with us and has accepted our invitation to spend the upcoming summer with us, along with this Spring Break week. The girls were celebrating a break from school, and Paul and I were celebrating our one-year wedding anniversary.

Paul and I had left our eighteen-month-old daughter with my mother.

She was weaning off being breastfed, so I'd sent along plenty of already pumped milk for her, and with just a bit of reluctance headed towards our first baby free vacation since before I got pregnant.

We'd gotten in last night but had spent most of today out on our boat, fishing and swimming and eating and laughing together.

Kristin was getting ready to leave in the morning for two days with Paul so they could drive five hours to another university where Kristin was going to see an old boyfriend and apply for a semester long internship. Paul was going to connect with an old college friend of his own.

That would leave Jenny and I alone in the rented house, but I was looking forward to reading and sitting in the sun and enjoying the peace and quiet. Jenny had already announced plans to do the same thing.

I had just folded a huge stack of towels, and took them down the hall to the bathroom the girls were using, intending to put them in the closet there.

With my arms full I opened the door and stepped inside, pushing the door shut with my hip so I could get at the narrow closet.

And that's when I realized that Jenny had just turned off the shower. Just as the bathroom door clicked shut behind me, she pulled back the shower curtain, and we stared at each other.

Jenny is a tiny girl, with 32A breasts and a cute little body, and as it happens a completely hairless pussy. I took all this in during that split second where we both stood frozen in place, embarrassed and shocked at the sudden intrusion.

"I'm so sorry Jenny," I said, trying to reach behind me for the doorknob without dropping the pile of towels.

"It's okay Mrs. Emmings," she said. "I guess you didn't hear the water with the music so loud."

"I didn't," I admitted, staring at her while still groping for the doorknob. "But I still feel bad. I didn't mean to just come in."

"No worries," she said with a grin, reaching for her own towel. "Go ahead and put the towels away as long as you're in here. I don't mind."

"I appreciate that," I said. "I promise I won't make a habit of barging in on you while you're naked."

"It's not like you're going to see anything you haven't seen before," she laughed. "Although what I have is definitely a flatter version of what you have Mrs. Emmings."

"My name is Julia," I reminded her with a smile. "You've been around me long enough to know that. And you might be flatter, but you're definitely sexier."

I had managed to get the closet open, and I was carefully stacking the towels inside one at a time. Partially out of care. And partially so I could steal a few more peeks at Jenny's body.

"Okay Julia," she said, rubbing the towel through her hair with her pert little nipples pointed right at me. "Thank you. Is there any more laundry I can help you with?"

"This is the last of it," I told her. "Except for whatever Kristin leaves in her wake when she leaves tomorrow morning."

"She's tried on about ten different outfits," Jenny laughed. "But I don't think the mess will be too bad."

"All done," I said, pushing the closet door shut. "Sorry again about bursting in on you."

"I really don't mind," she said with a smile. "I like to be looked at."

"Oh," I said stupidly, trying to hide the thrill that coursed through me.

Not more than an hour ago I had confessed to Paul that I couldn't keep my eyes off Jenny in her bathing suit while we were all on the boat together. He'd laughed and told me that she'd been staring at me every time I turned my head.

Paul knows that I'm bisexual, although it's been several years since I've done anything sexual with another woman.

Paul and I often flirt with each other by pointing out women that I'm drawn to, and he's made it clear more than once that if I wanted to explore sex with another woman, he'd be supportive. He's also made it clear that he'd be very open to watching or participating if I ever took things that far.

"I'm sorry," Jenny said quickly. "I don't know why I said that. That was really weird."

"Weird is okay," I giggled. "I'll tell you a weird secret of my own. I like to look."

I pulled the door open and slipped back out into the hallway, my heart thumping.

"Did you get the towels dry yet?" asked Kristin, coming out of her room and interrupting my lust filled thoughts. "I might take one in case the hotel ones are shitty."

"Yeah they're in the bathroom," I said. "I just put them away."

"Isn't Jenny in there?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah," I laughed. "I didn't hear the water because of your music."

I didn't add that my cunt was dripping my arousal into my panties, and that Jenny's bald pussy was going to be a part of my fantasies for the foreseeable future.

"I'm sure it's fine," she said. "She's pretty laid back."

"She'd have to be to put up with us," I laughed. "Your dad wants to leave early, so don't stay up too late."

"I won't," she said. "I'm done packing except for a towel and my toothbrush. Jenny and I are going to watch a movie before bed."

"Make sure the front door is locked before you go to bed then," I said with a grin. "Your dad and I might be going to bed early."

"Try not to fuck so loud that we can't hear the movie," Kristin teased.

I laughed and headed for my bedroom, delighted to find Paul already in there.

As much as the pregnancy and birth had caused us to downshift the frequency and intensity of our sex, we had been back on track for several months, making love with the same noise and enthusiasm that we had when we'd first started dating.

"All packed," he said, turning to look at me. "And I'm about to turn in. It's gonna be a long drive in the morning."

"I need something before you go to sleep," I said, locking the bedroom door. "Get on the bed."

Recognizing my tone Paul stripped and fell on the bed, and I shed my clothes and turned off the lights. I crawled up next to him and reached for his body in the dark room.

"The girls are still awake," he whispered. "We should try to be quiet."

"Bite a pillow then," I teased. "My mouth is going to be too full for a while to make noise."

I leaned down and licked his belly, and then worked my way lower until I was hovering over his penis.

I licked at the tip and used my tongue to lift his soft cock enough so that I could get my mouth around it.

I sucked it inside, and buried and my face against his body, flicking his limp cock with my tongue as he tangled his fingers in my hair and moaned.

I loved making him hard inside my mouth, and was soon rewarded with a throbbing mouthful of stiffening prick. I began to gently massage his balls while bobbing my head up and down and he grabbed my body and took one of my breasts in his hands.

"You feel full," he whispered.

"I'll have to pump first thing in the morning," I said, lowering my head to lick his balls. "But that leaves plenty for you right now if you want some."

He pulled me up and took me into his lap, sitting against the headboard. He began to suckle at my nipple while I felt his fingers slide along my thigh towards my wet hole.

"Jeezus you're wet," he whispered with my breast in his mouth.

"Jenny was in the shower when I put laundry away," I confessed. "Lately I can't stop thinking about other women, and her body just does something to me. I could stare at her for hours."

"Well don't go stare at it right now," he said. "I'm hungry."

He returned to my breast, sucking at my milk as it dribbled into his mouth. I closed my eyes and shuddered at the erotic feeling of my own husband feeding from my breast, while his fingers teased my stiffening clit.

When he switched to my other breast and pushed two fingers up into me, I wrapped my fingers around his cock and squeezed.

"You're driving me crazy," I whispered.

"You're leaking," he murmured. "Your tits and your cunt."

"For you baby," I moaned, feeling his tongue swirl around my nipple.

I closed my eyes and let the sensations carry me away, shuddering at the feeling of his mouth feeding from my breast and his fingers probing my sensitive cunt.

I had never thought of breastfeeding as something sexual, but the first time that Paul had pulled me into his lap and wrapped his lips around my milky nipple I found myself aroused beyond belief.

That first night he held me tight and suckled each breast dry, fingering me to orgasm after orgasm until I was literally weeping with joy and too weak to do anything but cum and shudder against his hungry mouth.

And just like that first time and so many nights since, he held me in his lap and drank from me while we clung together, his fingers spending nearly half an hour working my orgasm closer and closer while he savored the taste of my milk.

He then pushed me off his lap, and I buried my face in the pillow and raised my ass in the air.

"The blowjob will have to wait," I panted. "I need your cock in me. Now!"

I felt his cock push against my wet hole from behind and I wiggled my ass at him.

"Fuck me," I begged. "Fuck me!"

He pushed his cock into me and started to fuck me at a steady pace, his fingers reaching around me to glide over my clit. I felt my body respond to his cock and I moaned into the pillow as my insides twisted.

My moan triggered something in him and he started to fuck me even faster, holding my hips and railing his cock in and out of me as I grunted and groaned into the pillow, biting it to keep from screaming.

"I'm gonna cum!" I whispered. "I'm gonna go!"

He held my hips harder and leaned forward as he started to pound into me even faster.

"I'll bet Jenny's cunt tastes delicious," he whispered.

I was suddenly consumed with a vision of her hairless cunt, and the memory of it triggered a powerful orgasm. My body heaved and my cunt throbbed around his cock as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through me.

And then he pulled his cock from me and rolled me over, and he sat astride my body and pushed his cock between my breasts.

"Yes baby," I whispered, loving the feel of his hot erection sliding against my soft breasts.

He pushed back and forth, fucking in between my breasts as I pushed them together, flicking my tongue at his cockhead every few strokes.

"Oh fuck," he grunted.

I grabbed his cock and stroked it, sucking quickly at the head and then pushing it against my nipple as I felt him start to throb.

He erupted all over my breast, his cum hot against my stiff nipple as he groaned and rocked his hips in time with my strokes.

At last, he collapsed next to me, and I held onto his cock, until he was sound asleep, and his sticky penis had returned to its soft state.

I thought about grabbing my vibrator from my suitcase and making myself cum again but decided to just close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of drifting off to sleep in an aroused state, feeling his cum cooling on my sensitive breasts.

~

I woke up panting, coming out of a dream where I'd been in the shower with Jenny, her beautiful tiny breasts in my hands while she fingered me and we stared into each other's eyes.

For a split second I thought the eroticism of the dream had become too much and caused me to awaken, but I quickly realized that the real-life sensation of my husband between my legs working his tongue up and down my cunt lips and against my clit had ended my sleep.

"Good morning fucker," I moaned, putting my hand on the back of his head, and rolling my hips.

Judging by the wetness on my inner thighs and running down the crack of my ass he'd been down there for a while, using the taste of my cunt to arouse himself while his fingers and tongue brought me to the edge of another orgasm.

"Quick," he said, sliding up my body.

He kissed me, and I felt his cock push against my wet opening, moaning as I felt him sink into me.

"Morning wood," I whispered, smelling my cunt on his mouth. "I love it."

"I'm close," he said. "I won't last long."

"Sexy dream?" I asked, flexing myself around him and grabbing his shoulders.

"I'll tell you later," he said, burying his face against my neck.

We held each other in the dark room, our bodies rocking together as he thrust in and out of me. From the other side of the house I heard the toilet flush and the far off voice of Kristin.

"The girls are up," I whispered.

"We've gotta leave soon," he said, starting to fuck me faster.

"No sense going off halfcocked," I teased him, fucking up at him as we started to hump faster.

"Julia I'm going to cum," he groaned softly.

"Fill me up!" I whispered. "Cum for me!"

I felt a sudden slippery burst of wet heat deep inside me as he gasped in my ear, and we held each other tight as he pumped a thick load of cum into me.

The feeling of his load exploding inside me set off my own gentle orgasm, and I bit his shoulder and moaned, loving the feeling of his cum shooting into me while I throbbed all around him.

"Dad are you up?" hollered Kristin from right outside our door, her voice bringing us back to reality.

"Damn," he whispered against my neck, his heart still racing.

"He was up!" I hollered back. "Just a few seconds ago! Give him five minutes and he'll be down!"

He bit my neck and slapped at my thigh as I giggled, and then he rolled off me, getting dressed while I felt his cum drip down my slit.

"Are you going to behave yourself with Jenny?" he teased.

"I seriously doubt she has any real interest in me," I said, sitting up. "I'm her friends' stepmother."

"I think she's interested," he said. "And if she is, I hope you enjoy yourself."

"And if not, I'll play with my vibrator and wait for your cock to come back home," I laughed. "Hopefully it will be rested and ready to finish what you just started."

He looked at me longingly for a moment, and then picked up his bag and kissed me.

"My cock and I can't wait," he whispered.

He kissed me again on the forehead and headed out the door, and I stood up and headed for the bathroom, feeling his cum on my inner thighs.

By the time I peed and brushed my teeth and pulled on last night's panties and wrapped a robe around myself, I could smell coffee coming from the kitchen.

I headed downstairs and reached the bottom just as Paul and Kristin headed out the front door.

"Back in a day or two!" called Kristin.

"Good luck!" I told her, while giving her a quick hug. "You both drive safe!"

"We will," said Paul, and they were out the door.

I listened to them pull out of the stone driveway while I poured myself a cup of coffee, and I went out on the back porch to enjoy the morning sun.

I stretched my legs out and sipped my coffee, and wondered what to do with a whole day to myself.

Eventually I got up to get another cup of coffee, and realized that before I did too much else, I should pump and get rid of some of my excess breastmilk.

I assumed that Jenny was still asleep and decided that I'd pump out on the back porch, where I could enjoy the fresh air.

There were no neighbors nearby, so it's not like anyone would be able to see me.

I brought my coffee and breast pump out onto the deck, and untied my robe and shrugged it down over my shoulders.

I started to pump and was enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on my upper body when I heard a noise next to me and turned to see Jenny standing there with a cup of coffee.

"Oops," said Jenny. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize what you were doing out here."

"No worries," I told her. "Just pumping to relieve some of the pressure, since there's no one around to feed."

"Should I...should I go?" Jenny asked.

I noticed that she was working hard not to look at my uncovered breasts. I knew she wasn't shy, and assumed she was being polite so she wouldn't make me self-conscious.

"Only if you're embarrassed or uncomfortable," I told her. "I'll be done soon, but I'm not bothered if you're here while I do this."

"I'm not embarrassed if you're not Mrs. Emmings," she grinned. "I mean Julia."

"Good," I said, grinning back at her. "Have a seat."

"Do you want more coffee before I sit down?" she asked.

"No thanks," I told her. "I just got some before you came down."

"I took almost all that was left," she said. "That's why I asked. I can make more. I don't want to impose."

"You're not imposing," I told her. "You're not a guest here Jenny, you're family. We want you to be comfortable."

I finished pumping and noticed Jenny paying careful attention as I made sure all the milk got into the bottle and then as I wiped my nipples with a tissue. I purposely left my breasts out of my robe in the warm sunlight, enjoying it as she tried not to stare at my hard nipples.

"Or as comfortable as you can be with a topless lady sitting across from you," I laughed.

"It's fine," she grinned.

"Good," I laughed, giving her a wink. "I'm going upstairs to shower. Maybe afterwards I'll see about going into town for some groceries, so we don't starve."

"I think I'll just sit out here and read," she said. "If you don't mind."

"Sounds heavenly," I told her. "Could you do me a huge favor and put this into the fridge? There's no one here to drink it, but as long as I pumped it, I feel like I should save it, although I have no idea why."

I slid the breastmilk over to her and pulled my robe back around my shoulders, before heading back into the house.

I could have put the breastmilk away myself, but for some reason it gave me a thrill to have Jenny touch it.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,779 Followers