Fetish Focus: Lesbian Breastfeeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So pretty," I said.

"You kept looking at it last night too," she said. "It made me want to see yours."

"I'm not waxed like you," I said, almost embarrassed as I stood up.

"I like pubic hair," she said, her fingers moving to the elastic waistband of my borrowed cotton panties. "I like the way mine feels bald, but I like to look at and touch other women when they have hair."

She pushed my panties down and for a single moment we stood just an inch apart, each of us completely naked, looking into each other's eyes in the early afternoon sunlight.

I felt her hands on my hips and then she was pulling me onto the bed. She took my hand and pulled me with her, her on one side of the bed and myself on the other.

Her tiny hairless pussy looked so soft and delicious that it took all my willpower not to lunge forward and bury my face in it. She moved her hand down her belly, her fingertips tickling up and down over her vulva as I watched.

"I always start slow," she said, watching me watch her. "But I'm so ready. Will you hold my thighs while I cum?"

I sat up and crossed my legs, positioning myself between her legs as she pushed closer to me.

"Like this Jennifer?" I asked, putting my hands onto her smooth thighs.

She nodded, using her fingers to spread her cunt apart so I could see her hole. She started to stroke her finger over her stiff little clitty, and I could see how slippery wet her pussy lips were.

"I can't stop thinking about last night," she whimpered, her voice shaking with arousal. "Having you see me like that drove me wild. I made myself cum three times after I went to bed."

"I jumped Paul as soon as I got in here," I grinned. "Seeing you made me so horny I couldn't wait."

"Did he make you cum?" she asked, her fingers moving faster.

"Yeah," I whispered. "But I needed more than just one orgasm. I always do."

"Me too," she smiled.

I watched her push a finger up inside herself, and she shivered.

"Getting close," she moaned. "I'm going to cum for you Julia."

"What can I do?" I asked, my heart thudding so loud I was certain she could hear it.

"Just watch," she said. "We have all day to try more."

"You're so beautiful Jennifer," I said. "You're making me so horny."

"Come up here," she grunted. "Come up by me."

I crawled up beside her, and she grabbed me and pulled me close to her, my face just a few inches from hers. She pushed her arm between us, and I felt her hand cup my cunt.

I pushed myself against her fingers and moaned, and she licked her lips.

"Let me cum," she said. "Just like this, feeling you while you watch me."

I reached out and stroked her hair, looking into her eyes.

"You're so pretty," I whispered. "Cum for me Jennifer. I want to watch your face while you cum."

"Now!" she screamed, arching her back and spasming, pushing her hand hard against my cunt as her screams echoed off the walls.

Through several long seconds she spasmed next to me, her body shaking and lurching as her orgasm ravaged her senses, our eye contact unbroken as I watched the pleasure ebb and flow in her eyes.

After several deep breaths she smiled at me weakly.

"So good," she whispered. "I loved that."

I kissed her then, pushing my mouth to hers and feeling her fingers slide along my slippery lips as she sucked on my tongue and moaned into my mouth.

"You're so fucking wet," she whispered, her fingers dancing along my cunt.

"I've never been this horny Jennifer," I said, a tremor in my voice.

She pushed one of her legs between mine and grabbed my body, rolling us over as she started to push her cunt against mine.

"I love your hot pussy," she whispered, flicking her tongue against my mouth.

"Ohmygawd," I groaned, rolling my hips as we pressed together.

I ran my hands up and down her back, and she started to hump at me even faster.

"I want you to cum Julia," she urged. "I want you to orgasm with your pussy rubbing against mine. Your hairy pussy feels so good against me."

"Yes, yes, yes," I sobbed, feeling my body tense up.

Her grinding cunt filled my senses, and I felt almost powerless to do anything but feel her push back and forth against me as I rode the waves of lust and need that were coursing through me.

She was bracing herself on her arms, staring down at my face as I watched her fuck at my body, my breasts bouncing back and forth with the motion of our grinding, and her nipples tiny and hard on her small breasts.

I moved my hands to her chest, pushing my palms flat against her nipples, feeling the points against me as she groaned.

"Pinch me," she begged. "Pinch me!"

I pinched each of her nipples, delighting in the look of pure lust that gripped her face as she screamed.

She pushed one of her hands between us and ran her fingers through my cunt lips and against her own, and then pushed her fingers against my mouth, smearing them all over my face.

"Jennifer!" I murmured, my pleasure reaching for the point of no return.

She pressed her body against mine and kissed me, her mouth licking greedily at the slippery arousal she'd smeared all over my face, and her tiny breasts connecting with my own nipples as my cunt overheated.

"Now!" I screamed, my orgasm going off inside my body like an atom bomb.

I was chanting a string of gibberish at top volume as I grabbed her tightly and rocked back and forth as her wet cunt pushed against mine and I had orgasm after orgasm, as much from the physical stimulation as from the eroticism of the moment.

And suddenly she was beside me, her fingers stroking my pubic hair as I stared sightlessly at the ceiling trying to slow my breathing and gather my thoughts.

"You make me so horny," she whispered. "I want to do things to you that you can't imagine."

"Do them Jennifer," I replied. "Do them all."

She squirmed down in the bed, and I felt her hand on my inner thigh as she kissed the swell of my breasts.

"I want to milk you Julia," she said. "I want to drink your milk."

I groaned and put my hand on the back of her head as she lowered her mouth to my nipple. I felt her lick and suck as my milk began to squeeze against her tongue, and she pushed two fingers up into my cunt hole as she suckled at me.

"Oh jeezus fuck," I whimpered, her finger and mouth short circuiting my ability to think.

I lay there passively, letting her drink from my swollen breast and finger fuck me in an agonizingly slow way as I stroked her hair and moaned and just let it all happen.

At some point she moved her mouth to my other breast, and I realized that there was an orgasmic pressure that I'd never before experienced pressing against the inside of my clitoris, and buzzing through all my erogenous zones.

I was so close to cumming that my body should have lost control and let the orgasm wash over it, but for some reason it wasn't happening.

The pressure inside me wasn't building, but it was becoming slowly more and more intense the longer it hovered at the edge of my sensations, as if instead of expanding it was becoming more and more dense.

Jennifer contentedly drank from my breasts and pressed her fingers against every sensitive nerve ending inside my clenching cunt hole, rocking back and forth with me as I twisted and writhed on the bed.

I was at the very edge of what felt like the most powerful orgasm of my life, and instead of pushing me over into the abyss she was holding me tightly as she pushed me against it and then pulled me back out of range.

"Please, please, please, please," I whined, unable to control myself.

"You taste so good," she whispered for the tenth time, her mouth wet and hot on my milky breast.

"Jennifer please," I sobbed, tears of frustration and lust welling up in my eyes and rolling down my face.

"Your flavor makes me so horny," she growled softly, flicking her tongue back to my other breast.

"So close please so close fuck please," I cried, rolling my hips to try and make her fingers move faster.

She sucked hard at my nipple, her tongue taking my milk and her free hand gently massaging my breast as she moaned, and then she moved her mouth to mine.

"Share," she said, trying to keep her lips together, and then I tasted my milk as she pushed her lips to mine and drooled a stream of it into my mouth.

I moaned and thrashed beneath her, my body literally throbbing with need as we shared the flavor of my breastmilk.

"Easy, easy," she whispered, her finger tapping against my clitoris.

"I'm trying," I whined. "But it's never been like this. It's so close, so much, so...so...it's like torture...I can't stand it...please oh fuck please Jennifer oh fuck please!"

"I want to taste your cum," she said. "Give me your orgasm!"

She pushed down between my legs and I felt her fingers pull at my cunt lips and her tongue push up into my crease as she licked furiously at my opening, before moving her mouth to my clit and pushing her fingers up into my hole.

I screamed at the ceiling and arched up off of the bed, and she sucked harder and harder at my clit as the pressure inside me focused on her mouth, becoming more and more intense until suddenly it exploded through me.

I felt as if a flood of orgasmic release was rocketing out of my clitoris in every direction, washing through my body in waves so intense that it was almost painful.

I felt like I was losing control in the most delicious way, as my limbs became too heavy to move and my cunt clenched and throbbed with an orgasm so intense that I wondered if I would survive it.

It pulsed up and down along every nerve ending in my body and went on and on and on until I lost total track of everything, floating along in a warm and soft comfortable light, aware for a long time of her soft lips moving slowly against my pubic hair.

I suddenly opened my eyes to the realization that I'd been asleep, my entire body covered in sweat and the sheets beneath me soaking wet.

"Oh my god," I gasped.

"Are you okay?" asked Jennifer, holding me tightly.

"Oh fuck I think so," I whimpered. "I've never cum like that. My god that was intense."

"Do you always squirt when you cum?" she asked with a grin.

"No," I said. "I don't think I've ever done that before. At least not a lot. Did I this time?"

"Oh my yes," she giggled. "Like a fire hydrant."

I raised my head and became aware that my legs were soaked, and all the bedding by my feet.

"Are you...are you sure?" I asked, suddenly embarrassed. "Maybe I peed?"

"I think you came and came," she said, stroking my breast gently. "It tasted delicious, and not at all like you were peeing."

"How do you...how do you know what pee tastes like?" I asked, staring at this young but far from innocent girl who was cradling me in her arms.

"I'm a very curious girl," she said with a grin. "Let's leave it at that."

"I like you a lot Jennifer," I sighed. "Even if you've caused me to have to do laundry this afternoon, I'm so glad that this has happened."

"Me too Julia," she said. "And I'll help with the laundry. After all I don't want you too distracted for the rest of the day."

"I need a nap before anything else," I laughed. "I have never been this tired from sex before."

Instead of replying she merely climbed on top of me and pushed her face against my cunt again.

"I can't cum again," I protested. "You wore me out."

"Then let me smell you while you help me cum," she moaned.

With a sudden hunger I realized she was positioning herself over my face and she lowered her cunt as I lifted my head, my mouth hungrily attacking her slit, the taste of her aroused nectar as it dripped against my tongue spurring me on.

"Ohhhh," she mewed, with a shudder.

I wrapped my hands around her thighs and pulled her tight to my mouth as I licked at her sweet gash. She rocked her hips back and forth and gently kissed my inner thigh, and I pushed two fingers up into her as I lapped at her clit.

"Julie, suck my clit," she begged.

I closed my mouth around it and sucked, boldly reaching around her body and rubbing my finger just below her anus. I love when Paul rubs me there during oral sex, and Jenny impressed me as a woman who had few boundaries.

"I'm cumming!" she suddenly screamed, grinding herself against my mouth.

I licked her furiously as she shuddered and moaned, until she pulled herself away, collapsing against me with a giggle.

~

Two hours later we were still on the bed. We'd both dozed a bit, but had then spent an extended amount of time cuddling and holding each other.

"Eventually we'll have to get up," I said quietly. "These sheets need changed, we needs showers, and this room smells like sex."

"None of that is a bad thing," she said. "In fact, making you cum later on clean sheets is something I'm looking forward to. And I like the smell of sex. It makes me happy. And horny."

"I'm starting to think that everything makes you horny," I laughed.

"Not everything," she said. "But the list of what makes me horny is pretty long."

"So what else?" I asked her, rolling onto my side to look at her.

"What else what?" she asked.

"What else makes you horny?" I asked. "Besides making me wear your panties and suckling my breasts?"

She reached out and took my breast in her hand, gently massaging my areola and watching my nipple stiffen. She gently squeezed and milk oozed out, dribbling down my breast.

She leaned forward and licked with her tongue, cleaning up the tiny rivulet and then softly kissing my nipple.

"How much time do you have?" she grinned. "Because I have lots of ideas on things we can do together."

"Until at least tomorrow," I said with a smile. "And probably until the day after that."

She lowered her mouth to my breast and closed her mouth around my sensitive flesh again, and I shuddered and put my hand on the back of her head.

"Can I have another feeding of your milk Julia?" she whispered, her tongue flicking against my nipple.

"Yes Jennifer," I whispered, pulling her head tight to my chest. "But later I want to try something with you."

"Really?" she whispered. "Is it dirty?"

"Really," I assured her. "And it's fucking depraved."

She grinned with my nipple in her mouth and put her hand between my legs, cupping my pussy gently.

"Oh good," she murmured. "I'm tired of this tame lovemaking anyway."

~~

Thank you for reading.

This was a different story for me. I've never had children, and even though I have tasted breastmilk right from the tap so to speak, it wasn't my own and it wasn't a prolonged experience.

But it's always been in the back of my mind to write about it somehow, and a reader reached out to me with a story idea, and as we corresponded back and forth this took shape.

If you have an idea that you'd like me to write about for the Fetish Focus series by all means reach out to me.

You can leave a comment here, but if you are serious about having me write a story for you, please email me or contact me on the Literotica message boards so we can communicate back and forth.

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to write about your particular kink or fetish, but I am absolutely willing to discuss it. But please make sure that you are familiar with Literotica's submission rules, because I will not consider writing something that violates those.

If you enjoyed this, please check out some of my other stories.

I appreciate all of you more than you can know!

IsabellaEmily