Fetish Party

Story Info
Convinced to attend.
5.4k words
4.6
8k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

"Come on, Heather! It'll be lots of fun!" Rose urged.

"I don't know... a 'fetish party'... what the heck is a fetish party?"

"It's a party in which everyone indulges in their favorite fetish or fetishes, of course," Rose replied. "There are so many, its hard to describe them all, Heather. But people often get a sort of sexual gratification and strong attachments to particular objects, actions, and parts of the body that are not the sex organs."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"OK... some people may be aroused or even get off on wearing leather or rubber. Some really enjoy being humiliated and called names. A classic example of being sexually attracted to other parts of the body are the foot fetishists. It's a long list. Here -- let's do some online searching."

They bent over the computer screen, their heads almost touching. "Here, this site says a small survey returned these top 10 fetishes: BDSM, foot fetishes, exhibitionism, restraints, group sex, latex, shibari ropes, voyeurism, leather, and threesomes." They scanned a few more sites. "Ah yes, we should add roleplay, wax play, swinging, dogging, cuckolding and Dominatrix, I guess," Rose stated. "Of course, some of those wouldn't fit into a party situation."

Heather was busy looking up definitions now: BDSM, shibari ropes, dogging, and cuckolding in particular. The other words she was pretty sure she understood. "Rose, I admit that some of those shibari images look like people turned into works of art. But a lot of that other stuff just plain scares me!"

"No, Heather... trust me. You'd be going as an observer -- a voyeur, as it were. And its being run by my good friend, Karl. I'd love for you to meet him."

"It still sounds very weird to me, Rose. I don't think I should go."

"Oh, but I forgot to tell you. This party is for a good cause -- it's for charity."

Curious, Heather asked, "Which charity?"

Rose showed her a flier. "This one... one that is so near and dear to your heart that you send them money every year! And look here! It says that all the admission costs are going to the charity, and all the proceeds from the events will also fund it."

"Heather, I'm definitely going." Rose then got down on her knees. Looking up at Heather, she mock pleaded, "But I'd really like my BFF along with me. Please, please please come, Heather!"

Heather giggled. "All right, all right -- get up, you goofball -- I'll go, I'll go!" she promised.

Heather was still apprehensive on the day of the event, especially as they entered the hall that had been rented for it. Rose was wearing a black bustier with a shrug on top, and a skirt that floated to her knees. Heather had searched her closet carefully, and finally pulled out a black leather skirt that she seldom wore, and matched it with a crisp white blouse and bra. Both women were wearing shiny black pumps with tall heels, since this was a party.

Upon entering the hall, Heather's pupils dilated in shock as she tried to take in all the strange sights. On the tamer side, she saw people all dressed in leather mingling with people that seemed to be in rubber or latex. A little more shocking was seeing a guy walking around naked except for a diaper. Her eyebrows went up when she saw a man and a woman on their hands and knees licking the feet of a woman wearing a breastplate, dark shorts, and a smile. One naked woman was having her body wrapped in clear plastic wrap. Rose leaned close and murmured, "Mummification... another fetish."

Heather turned to look at Rose and saw she'd deposited her shrug someplace, thereby exposing the top of her bustier. Exposing was precisely the right word, because her friend's ample breasts seemed to be trying there best to escape the top of the bustier. When she gave a questioning look at Rose, letting her eyes flick from her friend's face to her breasts and back to her face, Rose understood her unspoken question. "Exhibitionism is sort of my thing, Heather. They can look but not touch, so its very innocent. If it turns them on, it also turns me on, so we both benefit."

Heather thought about it, and after a thoughtful analysis, said, "I guess I understand. Sorry I'm such a naive prude, Rose. Maybe this party will finally help me loosen up." Then she gasped. "Are those three people having sex?"

Rose looked. "Yep, it's definitely a threesome. They look like they're all having fun." She pointed. "Do you see that guy giving the other guy a blowjob?" She shifted where she was pointing. "Or that woman giving the other woman cunnilingus?"

Heather gulped as she watched, now becoming aware of the moans of delight coming from the recipients of these actions. "Geez, these people are really free spirits," she murmured.

"Their thought is, as long as it's consensual, and no real harm is done, then go ahead and enjoy it," her friend explained.

"Wow... even that guy over there, tied to that wooden frame, while that woman hits him with that stick?" Heather asked.

Rose looked at the scene. "Well, you asked about fetishes. That's a form of BDSM -- he's been bound to that frame willingly, so those are restraints being used on him. That 'stick' of hers is called a riding crop, and she's handling it well. Her strokes do sting, of course, and cause his skin to redden. But it makes the skin more sensitive, too. Come over here so we can see his front."

When they got a more frontal view, Heather's eyes felt like they were bulging. The bound guy was sporting a huge erection, so he was certainly enjoying what was being done to him. Heather couldn't fully understand it, but she also couldn't deny what she was seeing.

Rose nudged her. "Watch his cock carefully. That woman is playing him like a musical instrument, and from the change in his breathing, I'm guessing he's going to erupt soon."

"Erupt? You mean..." Heather's voice trailed off as she saw his cock begin joyfully spewing whitish ropes of semen, launching them into an upward arc, only to plummet back down and splat wetly on a sheet of plastic. Even more eye-opening was when he'd finished. One virtually naked young woman got down near the plastic sheet and began licking up the guy's cum, while the woman that had used the riding crop on him came around and sucked the last dribbles of semen right out of his cock! She then got up and kissed him and began untying him as some nearby watchers applauded. Heather unconsciously also joined in, clapping her hands in congratulations. Rose noted this subtle change in her friend's behavior, glad she was getting into the spirit.

They walked around drinking in more sights of the various fetishes on display. Finally, Rose spotted Karl, and waved a greeting. The good-looking, dark haired man came over to say hello. He gave Rose a kiss on each cheek, after greeting her warmly. "And who is this vision of loveliness standing next to you, Rose?" Heather blushed from his effusive compliment.

"Karl, meet my friend Heather," Rose said. Heather extended her hand, but Karl took her gently by her shoulders and kissed both of her cheeks, just like he'd greeted Rose.

"Any friend of Rose already feels like a friend of mine, Heather. Thank you so much for coming to this event. I hope you're enjoying yourself?" Karl said, but his tone of voice made it sound like a question.

Heather's blush deepened. "Yes, I am, Karl. It's been a real eye-opener," she almost squeaked.

Rose studied Karl's face. "Karl, I know that look. Something's wrong. What is it?"

He sighed. "You do know me so well, Rose. I have a big problem. My main performance model took ill this morning, and I haven't got a replacement for her. That's really going to negatively impact the proceeds we were hoping to generate for that charity. So... I was hoping... you did it at last year's event. Would you do it again, please?"

Rose thought about Heather's increasing comfort with and acceptance of things that she was witnessing here at the party. This gave her an inspiration. "Karl, thinking it over, it occurs to me that the people may not give as much to the charity if they witness a repeat performance of last year. I think we need someone new this year, with a different physique... like Heather."

Heather was visibly startled. "What? Me? Model? Are you crazy?"

Rose grinned. "No, my dear friend. You'll enjoy it -- I just know. You need to trust me on this. I've seen you at the beach many times, and I think that you have an untapped source of exhibitionism in you, similar to mine."

Heather could tell from the wheedling tone of Rose's voice that she'd better at least hear her out. "I'm not familiar with the term," she stated. "What does a performance model do?"

Seeing that Heather was not rejecting the idea outright, Karl felt the beginnings of relief that the event might be saved. "It'll be easier to show you, Heather. Please follow me," he invited.

As he began walking away, Heather grabbed Rose's hand and tugged. "You're coming with me," she demanded. Chuckling, Rose allowed Heather to drag her in Karl's wake and they soon reached a private room that they entered, closing the door behind them.

As if it were the most natural thing in the world, Karl said to Heather, "First of all, you need to get naked."

Heather balked. "What? You're expecting me to go into a room full of people, some of whom know me, stark naked for them to gawk at? I'd never live it down. Your nuts -- both of you!"

Rose said soothingly, "It'll be fine, honestly. No one will recognize you at all." She held up a black leather object. "You'll be wearing this hood," she explained. "I wore one like this last year, and my modeling was completely anonymous," Rose assured her. "I'll help you with it when your clothes are all off."

Still feeling a little skittish, Heather was mentally arguing with herself about doing this. But her trust in her girlfriend won out in the end as she said to herself, "If I don't like what we're doing before we leave this room, I can always back out."

Turning away from Karl, Heather slowly stripped. Goosebumps formed on her skin as she felt very exposed in this strange location. At least Rose had seen her nude in the past, and wouldn't be shocked. Soon, her bra and panties join the rest of her garments atop a nearby table.

Neither Karl nor Rose made any comments about Heather's exposed skin. Nonchalantly, Rose said, "OK, now we'll slip this hood over your head, tucking your hair up under it as we go. People won't even see the color of your hair, making you more anonymous." She leaned close to Heather's ear before the hood covered it, and whispered, "And since you shave your pussy, you don't even have any lower hair to give away your hair color." The flush of embarrassment that started to stain Heather's cheeks was quickly hidden under the black leather hood.

The hood had holes for the eyes, so Heather could see and there was an opening for her nose, so she had no trouble breathing. But there was no opening at her mouth. As Rose made the final adjustments, she asked, "Can you see and breathe easily?"

Without thinking, Heather answered, "Yes, I can see and breathe." But the hood covering her mouth muffled her voice so much that her words were almost unintelligible. Even she could tell that, so she nodded her head.

"See? No one can see your face, or your hair, or even recognize your voice. You have no tattoos, scars, or birthmarks. Out in that room, you'll be completely anonymous. Breathtakingly beautiful, and the perfect performance model for this event."

Since the hood was pressed right against Heather's ears, she could hear fairly well and Rose's praise of her appearance while staring at her nude body deepened Heather's flush so much that it crept down her neck and reddened the skin over her collarbones and upper breasts. It also made her nipples tingle and her toes want to curl with delight. She tipped her head down, and was able to see the display of her naked torso and lower body. Rose held up a small padlock before Heather's eyes, saying, "And now I'll lock the hood on at the back of your neck, so no one can yank it off in that crowded room." Heather felt a small tug and heard a soft click. She knew that the hood was now locked on and stood a little straighter and more confident.

Heather continued, "Now Karl is going to clip a leash to a small ring on the front of the hood's neck. As part of the performance, he's to lead you out into the room like that. These people are very well behaved, because they know that being invited here is a privilege, and they don't want to lose that. I won't be hovering near you the entire time because some of these people know that you and I are close friends. But Karl will be near your side at all times, and I'll be watching from a distance. Does this sound okay?"

As they were apparently nearing the time to go out into the large crowded room, Heather felt the butterflies in her stomach starting to flap a little. But she also felt that if she quit at this point, she'd always wonder what it would've been like. So she answered, "Yes," and nodded.

"One last thing," Rose told her, "and this is completely optional. It makes better theater if you are led out into the room while handcuffed. It gives the visual suggestion of a restrained, naked slave being led by her Master. If you're okay with it, we'll cuff your wrists behind your back. And if at any time you really want them removed, just shake your head side to side vigorously as if protesting. If Karl sees that, he'll remove the cuffs immediately. In fact, if you need anything to stop, shake your head side to side and say 'no' to Karl as best you can. So are you willing to be cuffed?"

Heather instinctively knew that adding the handcuffs would make it look a lot more naughty. Not nearly as naughty as most of the things she'd seen at this party, but naughty, nonetheless. She nodded her head and put her hands behind her back. Either Rose or Karl ratcheted them on, and she was ready to go. Her heart rate accelerated as Karl tugged on the leash, leading her to the door that opened into the main party room. She was definitely scared now, wondering what the crowd's reaction would be. "Will they jeer at me?" she thought. "Will they cheer and applaud?" Seconds later, a more horrifying thought occurred, "Oh my god -- what if they simply ignore me -- as if I'm unworthy of their notice?" She realized that as they'd approached the door, she'd been hunched forward, rounding her shoulders as if to try to hide her nudity. But with that last thought, she immediately straightened up, and thrust her tits forward proudly. "I'll make them take notice, at least," she promised herself mentally. Rose observed the change in Heather's posture and smiled with approval.

Karl and Heather exited the room, and Rose stayed hidden behind the door, closing it carefully behind them. She didn't want someone seeing her walk out of the room right after Heather did, since that might jeopardize her anonymity. But through the thin door, she heard Karl's announcement. "Your attention, please!" he shouted. "Our performance model has arrived and I present her to you, as promised!" Rose also heard the hearty cheers of approval that erupted as Karl dramatically stepped to one side, giving everyone a clear view of the nude, hooded, leashed and handcuffed woman he'd led into the room.

After the initial greeting of the performance model had ebbed, Karl pulled on the leash and led Heather here and there around the room, giving people a better look at her. She, in turn, was getting more of a closeup view of many fetishes. Some turned her off, like those involving whipping and needles. Others intrigued her, like seeing wax play for the first time, and foot worship. Some she felt rather neutral about, seeing people heavily into leather wearing, or rubber wearing. Primarily because that seemed to be all they wanted to do -- to be seen wearing it. And some really excited her, like cock worship, cunnilingus, and even group sex, although that still looked a little scary.

With the tour seemingly complete, Karl told her, "Girl, now it's time for you to make some more money for that charity."

She was glad he'd called her 'girl', rather than revealing her name, but apprehensive about what he might have in mind. No one had pointed out what the 'performance' might entail. And Rose and Karl had rushed her into this 'costume' which consisted of a leather hood, a leash, handcuffs and her otherwise exposed skin. At that moment, Heather happened to spot Rose, who'd slipped out of the side room unnoticed, and was smiling as she watched. She also nodded, indicating to Heather that this was expected, and safe.

Karl announced in a loud voice, "Now we come to the first stage of the use of our performance model. All of you turned in your cellphones as you arrived, and we have them sorted on this display. For $10 a photo, you may have yourself photographed with our beautiful model. Remember, all proceeds go to today's charity, so I expect you to be generous. After all, you not only benefit the charity, but your donations are a tax write-off. And of course save some money for the later stage or stages. Once the picture or pictures are taken, surrender your cell phone back to my assistant, to prevent any cheating. You'll have them returned when the event is over.

Heather felt a little skittish, hearing that. "Having my picture taken while naked?" she thought, starting to sweat a little as her heart thumped hard in her chest. But then she remembered Rose's encouragement, and she realized no one could tell who she is, so she took deep, calming breaths. Karl spoke more quietly, next to her ear, "Girl, try not to be startled if I touch you to position you -- some people may want to see your back, rather than your front, or perhaps a side view to better show the handcuffs and leash. I will move you slowly and gently, so you don't lose your balance."

He was as good as his word. His hands felt warm and caring as he helped move her so the people could take the picture with her that they wished. Karl had an assistant who took the money and either confirmed that the person only took the picture or pictures that they'd paid for, or actually took the picture for the person. Heather began to get comfortable with this new experience, and began responding to suggested poses like 'stand proud', or 'cringe as if scared', or 'kneel submissively' with more and more enthusiasm. She was starting to get turned on by the sounds of approval, and the looks on the faces she could see. Rose was right -- Heather was discovering that she did have a streak of exhibitionism in her!

Then one female asked Karl, "Other years we've been allowed to touch the model, if we paid extra. Are we doing that again this year?"

Karl asked, "Girl, are you willing to allow them to touch you, if they double their contribution to the charity? We usually charge them $20 per picture if they touch."

By this point, Heather was almost aching to be touch, she was so excited. She said not a word, but nodded her head very obviously. Gleefully, the woman moved to Heather's side, slid her arm around her waist, embracing her and smiled for the camera. The donations started pouring in after that, with people getting bolder and bolder as they touched her. Heather enjoyed the embraces, and she enjoyed when a guy lifted one of her tits as if offering it to the camera.

Another guy also lifted her tit, but had his picture taken kissing it. Not to be outdone, a woman stepped up and started suckling Heather's nipple and areola. Dimly, the handcuffed woman thought she ought to protest that this was going too far, but that mouth on her tit sucked all the feelings of impropriety away, replacing them with those of arousal and need.

Therefore, when a finger touched her labia, stroking them, it shocked her a little, and scared her a little, but her body was moaning 'yes,yes' and she didn't protest at all. She didn't even look to the side to see who might be taking such liberties. She stared straight ahead at the watching crowd, observing the lewd, lustful expressions on their faces. Instead of cringing, she stood up a bit straighter, raising her tits slightly, knowing that every picture being taken was another $20 for her favorite charity.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers
12