Fetish Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,232 Followers

Still, when she was turned sideways by Karl, and a hand cupped her bare ass cheek, she was surprised to hear Rose say, "I've always wanted to feel you here, girl." Heather felt her butt cheek squeezed sensuously several times by that hand. And Rose's voice added, "And I'm not disappointed at all."

When they reached a lull in people wanting to take pictures or touch, Karl made another announcement. "We now come to the final part of the performance. For the donation of $50 per word, you earn the privilege of writing on the performance model with these black markers. Please note that the writing cannot be on her neck, hands, or feet, since it'll be weeks before the words fade away."

Hearing the beginning of the announcement, Heather was about to shake her head vigorously, signaling that she didn't want that done. But as his announcement finished, assuring her that she could cover the words with normal clothing until they ultimately disappeared, she mentally shrugged. She decided that it would be worth it to let the few people that would take advantage of this, since they would still be making generous donations to the charity. She had no idea how popular this part of the performance turned out to be.

The people eagerly lined up, coming forth to write words on her skin. Of course, areas like her breasts, mound and buttocks were popular locations. The people obviously were very happy to move so close to her that she could feel their warm breath washing over her exposed flesh as they wrote their word or words. She blushed warmly inside the hood as she imagined anyone close to her pussy must be able to smell her arousal scent, and even see her pussy juices gleaming along her slit, and dribbling across her lower lips to wet her inner thighs. Occasionally, Karl had to use a dry towel to clean a damp area so the person could write clearly there. Most of the writers were careful not to touch, since that would cost extra, but Karl's hands guided Heather's legs apart a little more to make it easier to access her inner thighs -- a popular location.

As words were drawn on her, more people wanted their pictures taken with this performance model -- especially now as all these salacious words were visible. The donations for the charity were now coming in fast. The fetish party was a very successful fund raiser! Karl was thrilled, and he knew Heather would be too, once the donation count was finalized.

More and more people lined up. When it was their turn, they paid their donation, grabbed a marker pen, and carefully wrote their word or words. Heather appreciated their proximity to her body, and cooperated if Karl adjusted the position of her cuffed wrists behind her back if they were in the way of someone's writing. Heather found being written on to be kinky, humiliating, and sexy. Her cheeks heated when the onlookers peered at each new word and laughed, jeered, or made lewd comments. The tiny whispering of the markers on her skin sometimes tickled and sometimes raised goosebumps, and they were arousing, but not enough to make her cum -- she was getting very needy about having an orgasm.

As attendees began taking their leave in small groups, they thanked Karl for holding the party, and got his promise to do more things in the near future. During the confusion of the people gathering, talking and leaving, Rose unobtrusively slipped into the side room, again to prevent people from guessing that the model is Heather. With the final people gone, Karl grasped Heather's leash and led her into the side room. When they were inside with the door closed, he handed Rose's cell phone to her, saying, "I assume you want to take pictures to share with Heather, showing the final results."

"I sure do! Thanks, Karl," Rose agreed. Together, they posed the still hooded and handcuffed woman so that Rose could get some distance shots, establishing a baseline of what was visible at a distance. Then she moved in for closeups of virtually every square inch of Heather's body from the base of her neck downward, except for her hands and feet, which were devoid of writing. Karl was a great help, turning Heather to show her front, sides, and back to the camera. When Rose wanted her bent forward for better pictures of her butt, Karl supported her upper torso by cupping her dangling tits in his big, warm hands, and kneading them with her erect nipples poking out between his fingers. Rose noticed that and took a closeup of his hands with her nipples peeking out.

"Looks like she's really aroused from what she saw and experienced today, Karl. For my final couple of shots, please widen her stance and hold her labia wide open. I want to document her pussy juices lubricating her sexy tunnel." Hearing that, and then feeling Karl opening her, and knowing that they were staring at the evidence of her excitation, Heather almost fainted with sensory overload. Luckily, Rose stated, "I think that does it. You can remove her hood, Karl."

Heather felt a little tugging at the nape of her neck as the padlock was removed. Carefully, Karl eased the hood up and off her head. Her sweaty skin began to chill, as the moisture trapped inside the hood started to evaporate off her skin. Rose was ready with a dry, fluffy towel and wiped her face and neck. "Your hair will need brushing, but welcome back to the world, Heather."

Heather was still handcuffed, but she had something much more important on her mind. "Please, either of you! I need to cum! I've never needed to cum this bad before. Please help me get off!"

Hearing that desperate plea, Rose didn't hesitate. Stepping close, she easily slid two fingers of her left hand into Heather's oozing honey pot and began rubbing the spongy front wall, making her clit bounce up and down from the inner pressure. Rose dampened her right index finger and began softly stroking the side of the tiny rod. Heather gasped as if she'd felt an electric shock and started to sway. Karl quickly stepped behind her to embrace her and prevent her from falling. His hands happened to come to rest on Heather's breasts. Well, the words 'to rest' were rather inappropriate, since he began kneading her magnificent globes, and followed through by kissing the side of her neck, wanting to help her reach orgasm as she'd requested.

Heather shrieked -- there was no better word for that sound -- shrieked and came hard, her inner muscles gripping and sucking at Rose's fingers, and her nipples pressing hard as pebbles into Karl's hands! She bucked and writhed as she came all over Rose's hand, humping those fingers with a rapid bucking motion until she finally moaned with relief and sagged in Karl's arms.

When she'd recovered somewhat from that fantastic climax -- her heart and breathing rates approaching normal again -- Karl mad sure she was steady on her feet, and then fetched the handcuff keys and unlocked them. Heather could see some of the words on her front, but Rose had her sit next to her on a sofa and look at the pictures she'd taken with her cell phone. As she looked at the distance shots, Heather focused more on how her hooded body appeared, blushing as she saw herself from all angles, and knew that lots of strangers (and a few friends) had enjoyed those views.

Then they moved on to the closeups. As she looked at one picture of her breast, she asked Karl about art vs. words. Apparently, art was free as long as the person paid for a word. For instance, she found that someone had painted petals of a flower around her left areola, with an arrow pointing at it, and the words 'suck nectar' at the arrow's base.

Other words were more gently persuasive, such as 'swat here' on an ass cheek, 'lick here' near a tit, 'grip here' on the side of her hip, 'insert finger' near her butt hole, 'suck toes' on a lower leg with an arrow pointing downward but not on her feet, 'spread open' near her labia, 'suck' on one side of her lower mound with an arrow pointing toward her clit, and 'wet curves' on an upper inner thigh -- probably written when she was leaking and had to be dried with a towel there.

A few of them were just derogatory, like 'slut' on one ass cheek, 'whore' on the other one, 'puta' betraying someone's ethnicity perhaps, 'harlot' probably revealing someone's interest in historical erotica, and 'party favor' written on her back, possibly revealing a penchant for doggie style sex.

But the really humiliating ones were a lot more lewd, like the word 'fill' with an arrow pointed at her butt hole, the more generic $150 phrase 'use all holes' written on the small of her back, 'Rose's cunt' on her mound with a arrow pointing down toward it. When Heather saw that, pointed at it and looked at Rose questioningly, Rose answered her unspoken question. "Someone had already written 'cunt' there, so I thought it would be fun to write a word stating my ownership of it, and that only cost me $50."

Feeling a strange mixture of surprise, but pleased embarrassment -- especially after having Rose's fingers inside the cunt in question, Heather, at a loss for words, blushed a delicate pink and continued looking at the pictures. She found 'cock slot' on the other upper inner thigh, pointing at her slit, 'cock sleeve' pointing at her ass hole, the writer obviously imagining how tight her rear tunnel would be on his cock, 'cum' on her upper chest followed with a short arrow pointing at the word 'mouth' in a commanding fashion, 'pearl necklace' on her collarbone with an arrow pointing to where the base of the hood must've been, and 'cum dump' written on her tummy. There were many small inscriptions here and there, using available spaces, some with people's names and some with the simple word 'mine' next to some lewd artwork.

"Wow! With all this on me, I won't be able to leave my house without wearing a buttoned up blouse with a high collar or a turtleneck top, plus slacks that reach my ankles!" Heather gushed.

"Are you sorry you did it?" Karl asked.

"Heck no," Heather answered. "Look at all the money we made! And I'm pretty sure if I scrub myself well, the writing will come off fairly soon. Except, of course, on my back where I can't see or reach well."

"Oh yes, about that," Rose murmured. "Now that I know what a submissive, horny, exhibitionist woman you are, Heather, we're going to have a lot more fun together." She held up something before Heather's eyes. "Karl lent me his handcuffs for the weekend. And you don't even have to pack a change of clothes, since you won't be wearing any at my house. And I promise I'll scrub your back as we shower together."

Heather shivered with anticipatory delight. Her eyes glistening, she nodded her agreement.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,232 Followers
12