Fetish Pro Wrestling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to pause us here for a moment. So far, almost everything you've seen has been from my point of view, what I see, what I think, how I feel. The show's starting, and it feels kind of weird not to give you that "this is what you're watching as you watch the show" feeling – so I'm going to step out of myself and into third-person, and describe things more "neutrally", as you'd see them on the show. I'll still break fourth-walls if I need to – but this should be really different and interesting, if I can pull it off. #OutOfBodyExperience

"Now it's time for the action you've all been waiting for. Tonight we've got a rock-solid line-up of matches – we'll do the matches, you do the rock-solid," John smiles.

"That's right, John. Welcome everyone to tonight's Hour of Power. We've got a fun show planned for you tonight, beginning with Mommy Issues!"

"Now's really not the time, Ness, we're live," John chuckles.

A smack! drifts through the speakers, and John rubs his arm, "No, John, the tag-team."

"We're starting with a tag match? Awesome!"

"Even better! Tonight they face each-"

A piano chord drifts through the speakers, a soulful soprano singing, "9-to-5 it'll steal your soul, treat me like we're in Mexico. That badunkadunk needs some fire, no badunkadunk can't be tired..." the jazzy beat of BLV's "Badunkadunk" thump the speakers. People are bouncing and dancing, even John and Ness nod their heads to the beat. The entrance curtain parts and Daniella steps through – she's not as pale as Ness, Nic, or Kat – her skin's the perfect shade to accent the flowery vines tattooed from the front of her left hip, up her side to her shoulder, and back down her left arm. The vines cross her upper back and crawl down her right side, a serpent winding between them, its tail at the front of her right hip. The flowers highlight a shaved slit, and the most "prominent" thing about Daniella: an over-sized, over-sensitive clit – peeking from a hood too small to cover it, and lips too thin to contain it. She throws her arms up, sending her burgundy pigtails bouncing, obsidian eyes scanning the crowd as they roar approval at her and her super-simple ring attire: red & white mid-thigh stockings disappear into a pair of Chuck Taylors, and that's it. Rounded breasts bounce across her ribs, and thick muscles slither under tattooed skin as she dances her way along the aisle, slapping a few hands.

John is practically panting. "I never get tired of seeing Daniella – in the ring or out."

Ness mimes dabbing at his chin, "You've got a little drool – yep, here, too. Maybe we should get a bib for you." Dani dances her way over, standing in front of the booth. John's eyes sway, following her pendulous breasts. Crossing her feet, she does a super-smooth jazz turn, facing the ring, and squats into a twerk, her muscled cheeks rippling.

Dani's cheeks – and Ness' eyes – roll as John's tongue lolls. "This match is scheduled for ONE FALL -" Ness intones in her most officious voice, the audience echoing "ONE FALL!!" "- with no time limit. Introducing first, from Fort Bragg, North Carolina, at 5'3" and 114lbs, 34D 26 34 and 18 years old, Daniella DAVIS!!" Dani's cheeks finally roll to a stop. She charges forward and rolls in under the bottom ropes, popping back to her Chucks and swaying her hips in a hip-swishing, booty-bumping dance, giving the crowd a better view. Her music fades, and she goes to the far corner of the ring, cheeks resting on the middle turnbuckle.

"Sorry, Ness, did you say something?" John's blinks, waking from his bootically-induced coma.

As Nessi opens her mouth to answer, the synth strains and guitar chords of Breathe Carolina's "IDGAF" drift from the speakers. Dana steps through, her face set in an ironic smirk, eyes fixed on the ring. Her hair is dyed burgundy too, but razored into an A-line bob that frames her angular jaw and high cheekbones. A single tattoo sits just above her shaved slit and barbelled hood, a pair of heart-shaped cherries and leaves. Dana's "outfit" is even simpler: a pair of Chuck Taylors. They clap on the rubber mats as she stalks down the aisle to ringside, slapping a few hands, eyes fixed on Dani.

"And her opponent – tag-partner – and mom, also from Fort Bragg, North Carolina, at 5'8" and 146lbs, 32C 26 38, and 41 years old, the 'Dirty Dame' Dana DAVIS!!"

"There's no love lost between these two tonight, Ness," John enthuses, as Dana rounds the ringpost and heads for the booth. Her dark eyes switch targets, locking onto John, who's grinning like he just got his first kiss. Dana leans over the booth, crooking her finger under John's dimpled chin, guiding him to stand and step out from behind the booth. Her left arm slips over his shoulder, the tip of her nose touching the tip of his, and her right cups his crotch, rubbing. The crowd whistles, a "This is AWE-some!" chant starting behind him, spreading around the studio.

Ivy's in the ring, the petite ebony ref wearing a simple black and white striped tube-top and black bootyshorts. She makes a show of looking at her watch as Dana holds John enthralled in her grip – literally. "Fuck this," the overhead mic catches Dani's oily voice, followed by the rumble of the boards as Dani sprints across the ring, launching herself between the ropes.

DING-DING!! Nessi rings the bell, blue eyes wide as Dani flies through the air, her chest SMACK!ing against Dana's back! The trio crash to the floor, John's bulk padding their landing. The speakers catch John's faint groan through his headset.

"Holy shit what a start," Ness enthuses, shooting to her feet and leaning over the table – the bottom of her slit and little creases at the bottom of her cheeks peek from under the hem of her dress.

Ivy's standing on the bottom rope to lean over the top one, starting an outside count. "ONE!" Dani palms the rubber mats, shoving herself off of her mom and John. The camera focuses on her hands as she grabs two handfuls of Dana's hair – L-A-D-Y is tattooed across the back of her right hand fingers from her pinky to her forefinger; her left fingers spell L-U-C-K from forefinger to pinky. She peels her mom off the thin mats – and John. Breasts sway across both chests as Dani tugs her mom to ringside, rearing her head back and thump!ing Dana's head and breasts off of the apron! "TWO!" Ivy holds up two fingers, perfectly timed as Dani rears her mom's head back again, WHUMP! Dana's knees wobble, the older Davis managing to stay on her feet. "Come on Dani, back in the ring, let's go," Ivy warns. Dani's lips curl in a snarl, Dana's head THUMP!ing on the canvas as Ivy – and the crowd – count "THREE!!"

Dana tries to stumble away and out of her daughter's grip, but Daniella whirls her right back around, using her momentum to roll her back in under the bottom rope, Dani rolling in right behind her.

Nessi's still standing as Dani's hands shove Dana over onto her back, diving across her mom's heaving chest. L-A-D-Y cups her mom's thick-muscled right thigh, L-U-C-K vanishing between her legs. "We're off to a fast-paced start tonight with Mommy vs Issues, and Dani's already going for the pin!" She leans over the table, "John? You ok?"

A thumbs-up appears above the edge of the table, "I'm just gonna lay here a while, Ness."

U-C crook between Dana's cheeks, hooking her mom's asshole as Dani's thumb parts Dana's slit and pushes past her entrance. Muscles slither under Dani's tattooed shoulders as she lifts her mom's hips from the canvas by her hooked thigh and holes. A groan drifts from Dana's parted lips, and Ivy dives to the canvas next to them, clapping. "ONE!"

Dana's hips squirm against her daughter's pulsing fingers, her free Chuck Taylor crooking into the air as Ivy claps "TWO!" Slipping her hands under Dani's chest and flat belly, she kicks, shoving her daughter up and off of her and tearing the invading fingers from her holes! Ivy shoots to her feet, "TWO COUNT!" as Dana rolls to her front, left hand cupping her breasts, right hand massaging her slit.

Ness' seated again, "Only a two-count, not even halfway there. It's going to take a lot more punishment to put Dana Davis away tonight!"

The teen Davis rolls to her hands and knees, pigtails bouncing as she scrambles back in, reaching for her mom's hair again. She stands, pulling on Dana's hair – the older Davis rises to one knee, and Dani's expression melts to surprised shock as Dana's fist sinks in her low-low belly with a PAP!

"Oh my god wow, ow! Right in the uterus!" Ness massages her lower belly in sympathy.

PAP-"UNH!" "TWO!!" counts the crowd, PAP-"UNF!!" "THREE!!", PAP-"Oof!!" "FOUR!" Dani's fingers lay limp atop her mom's head; she doubles over, confident smirk crumbling as her mom fires fists into her low belly. Dana makes a show of winding up her right fist – before unleashing an uppercut that SPLAP!s into her daughter's shaved lips! Dani drops to her stockinged knees in front of her mom, the boards rumbling – the crowd cheers as Dana stands tall above her daughter. Dani looks up, a pathetic, pained pout on her face, obsidian eyes glassy, with LADY and LUCK both cupped over her lower belly and lips.

"Wow! A low-blow like that on a clit like Dani's has to rock her to the roots. The Dirty Dame never fights fair, but I don't even have the words," Ness remarks.

"Ow," groans John, sitting up.

"It's simple, but that works."

"My turn, babygirl," a cruel smirk twists Dana's lips, her fingers curling around Dani's pigtail "handles" – pulling her daughter to her feet. LADY & LUCK stay cupped, protecting her pussy from punishment, until Dana's right hand leaves her pigtails and slashes across Dani's swaying breasts with a hard chop!

"WHOOOOO!!" roars the audience, a faint pink line sizzling across Dani's areolae, breasts bounding from the impact. Dani stumbles backward, and Dana releases her hair, following and cracking another hard chop "WHOOO!!" across her daughters' bigger breasts. Dani turns, retreating for the corner, as her mom follows, CRACK! "WHOO!!" SMACK! "WHOOO!!" The turnbuckles rattle as the younger Davis backs into them, LADY cradling her stinging breasts, LUCK cupped over her aching lips.

"Awww, does that hurt," Dana's voice drifts over the speakers, "let mommy kiss it and make it better," she mocks. Dana's fingers cup Dani's left thigh and ankle, shoving it over the middle rope – then do the same with the right leg, leaving her daughter spread on the middle ropes, cheeks on the middle buckle. Dani's hands shoot out, fingers wrapping over the top rope to keep from falling flat on her face. The boards thump as Dana drops to her knees, her long, pierced tongue slathering over Dani's lips. Sliding down to the bottom, her tongue curls, poking in her daughter's entrance.

Dani's head hangs, her hips squirming as her mom's tongue pours past her entrance and flickers through her folds. Pink lines buzz pain across her swaying breasts. Her lips part, a quiet "ooohhh" dribbling from them as her mom's lips massage her slit and her tongue digs deep in her warming depths.

"For those of you new to Fetish Pro, under our rules, it's ok to start a submission in the ropes or the corner. When that happens, you have to get OFF of the ropes or out of the corner to get the rope-break. You still can't use the ropes for pins, though, only submissions," Nessi explains.

John crawls around the booth-corner, pulling himself back into his chair. "That still doesn't keep people from trying to sneak in rope-pin cheats," John adds, "ahem-CindiWinter-cough."

"Nice to have you back," Ness smiles, "try to take it easy, I'd hate to pile on...too much at once." The headset mic does a horrible job of hiding the smirk.

Ivy's near the corner, watching Dana's tongue slither in her daughter's slit. "Dani, do you want to give up?"

"Nnnhh – no. Fu-fu-" her hips have been rocking, now her breasts join them as her breath catches in her throat. Her pigtails swish, sticking in the light sheen of perspiration dotting Dani's body, as she shakes her head. "Fu-uck offfff," she pouts. Dana's jaw works in a steady rhythm, letting Dani's dancing hips set the pace – her daughter's almost twerking against the turnbuckle as Dana's tongue traces little symbols and letters inside her. Impatient for an orgasm, Dana curls her tongue against Dani's front wall, using her barbell to trace three letters: C U M. Her daughter shivers, goosebumps breaking out, a deep moan pours from her lips.

A cameraman gets the perfect angle from outside the ring, looking up between Dani's legs. Ness picks up her iPad and puts that feed on the big screen: Dana's jaw working, throat shifting as she swallows the mix of her daughter's juices and her own saliva, the bottom of Dani's slit shifting and shivering as her mom's tongue traces torment inside her. "Dana Davis is a gifted and super-experienced wrestler and porn-star," Nessi observes, "I don't know how long Dani can stand her mom's oral-"

The teen Davis convulses, thick muscles leaping out all over, curved cheeks sliding off the turnbuckle as her head lolls back, a guttural growling 'gasm seizing her. "She got her! First orgasm of the match," John pounds the table.

"But is it enough," Ness wonders.

Ivy leans in as Dana keeps devouring her daughter. "Dani? Do you give up? Do you want to stop?"

The bright lights dominate Dani's view as she looks up, chest heaving, her mom's tongue torturing her, teasing her insides. "Nnhhhoooooo," she whines, squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head.

Dana shrugs, her tongue boring in her daughter's depths a few more times – her hands slip between Dani's legs, thumbs parting her slick slit, giving the camera a view of her tongue slithering from Dani's entrance. It curls up the pink fleshy valley, then cups Dani's clit. The teen jolts as if she's being electrocuted. Dana drags her barbell around the hard little nerve-nub, seemingly sending her daughter into a seizure: muscles firing and warring against each other. Harsh pants pour from Dani's parted lips.

"Dani has to be super-sensitive after an orgasm like that – even more than usual, and Dana's tongue and bell working her clit?? There's no way she's taking much of that."

"I mean, you're the girl, Ness, so you'd know. Me? I'll totally admit I am a one-and-done kinda guy. I'd probably be asleep in that corner right now – even if Dana was sucking the skin off my shaft." Laughter ripples around the studio.

Ness cups her face in her hands. "Thanks for that truly fucking gross mental image, John. Maybe back to the action, now? Please?"

Dani's spasming in the corner, her body seizing again. Juices splash across Dana's breasts, beading on her mounds, and the crowd roars to their feet. Ivy swoops back in, "Dani? Can you go on? Do you submit?"

"I-i-i-i-" Dani tries, her chest hitching with ragged gasps. Dana's tongue slips from under her daughter's clit, releasing her from the torturous tongue-lock. Dani's warring muscles call a truce, leaving her shivering and trying to refill her lungs. "I can-" huff "-keep" pant "-going."

"Oh-kaaay," Ivy sounds unconvinced, but steps back, signaling for the match to continue.

Dana's fingers curl over Dani's arms, the older Davis standing between the teen Davis' legs. Dark eyes survey the "damage" she's done, the shivering, sweaty heap of her daughter trapped in the ropes and refusing to give up. Her fingers wrap around Dani's pigtails, pulling her head back, and dropping her saliva and juice-slicked lips over her daughter's, pierced tongue invading Dani's mouth and warring with hers, pinning it for a few seconds. As Dana breaks the kiss, a little glistening thread of saliva links their lips, stretches, breaks. She steps back, left hand sizzling a backhand chop across Dani's nipples, SMACK! brightening the pink line and freshening the electric buzz of pain, "WHOOOO!!" replies the audience.

Dani sags in the ropes, a drop of white forming on the peak of her left nipple. The crowd buzzes as the camera view focuses on the little bead of milk starting to crawl its way down Dani's areola. "Got MILK? Got MILK? Got MILK?" the chant spreads like wildfire.

John rubs his neck, "Is anyone else thirsty?"

Dana fixes him with a smirk, "I am!" Her lips latch onto her daughter's nipple, cheeks hollowing. A soft sigh pours from Dani's lips as her mom slurps and suckles. The crowd's "Got MILK" chant morphs into "THIR-sty!! THIR-sty! THIR-sty!" Dani melts into the ropes as warm milk flows. Dana swallows, her lips slipping from the nip with a POP! - a little rivulet of white creeping over Dani's glistening nipple. "Ah!" she sighs, using the back of her right forearm to wipe her mouth – then shooting it forward, smashing across Daniella's breasts with another SMACK! "WHOOOO!"

The bead of white spatters, leaving a dot on Dana's forearm, and a matching one on Dani's breast – a dot of white wells up on her right nipple and begins the slow crawl down her areola. "Dana's pouring punishment on her daughter-" Ness begins.

"-and now Dani's just pouring," John interrupts.

"And now, it's time to put her away," Dana finishes. Her fingers grip the hem of Dani's thigh-highs, the material stretching as she uses them to lift Dani's thighs back over the ropes, setting her daughter's Chucks back on the canvas. Her left arm slides over the back of Dani's head, holding the teen's cheek against her ribs – and her right fist pumps the air. The crowd roars, and Dana's right hand slips between Dani's slick slit, middle fingers poking at her daughter's asshole, battering their way inside her darkness. Her forefinger pokes at the quivering muscle, spreading it over the knuckles until it's buried deep, too. Dani's sneakers scrape and stomp in useless protest, rumbling the boards, and Dana wrenches on her daughter's head to quiet her down. The crowd's roar crescendos as her pinky finger buries itself in Dani's depths – finally, Dana's thumb slips along her palm, fingers curling inside Dani's asshole, the trembling ring fighting for a moment before her mom's fist plunges wrist-deep inside her.

The crowd's on their feet in anticipation of Dana's "Five-Finger Cum-Punch" finisher. Dana's hips jolt. Again. A cameraman rushes to get an angle. Dana's hips jump again, her arm loosening around Dani's neck, and the camera gets in place – LUCK slams into Dana's belly again, the older, bigger Davis' abs crumbling with each punch.

"I literally don't believe this right now," Nessi marvels, "Dani's cum twice, she's leaking milk, her asshole's fisted, and she's TRYING TO FIGHT OUT OF HER MOM'S FINISHER!!"

"Let's go DA-ni!" pipes up from the far end of the studio, countered by "Let's go DA-na!" by the commentary booth. Both chants pick up steam, warring back and forth, as Dana struggles to keep control of her daughter. Her arm slips from around Dani's head, and the younger Davis hooks her Chuck Taylor behind her mom's – the flowery vines on her left arm pulse as she wraps it around the back of her mom's neck, wrenching the older Davis's head against her side. She rolls backward, her thigh sliding against her mom's, hooking it, as A-D curl between her mom's lips in a sexual Small Package!

"Holy shit what a reverse – from finished to pin-nished," John tries, Ness covering a laugh at the terrible word-play.

Ivy slides in, banging the canvas, "ONE!!" the crowd counting along. Dana's fist pumps in Dani's asshole, L and Y spading into Dana's entrance, muscles tensing on both Davises as Dana struggles to break the pin, and Dani battles to hold on.

"Dani Davis in the fight of her life to stay in this match," Ness exclaims, "I couldn't fight out of a fisting move, and I can't really think of anyone here who could, especially right after two orgasms! #DaniDavisHeart right now, trend it on Tweeter, PornTub, and Fakebook!"