Fetish Pro Wrestling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani's fingers spade and splay, stretching her mom's entrance – her thumb slides along her palm as Dana pumps her asshole viciously to distract the teen Davis from finishing her own fist – and it works, for the one moment Dana needs. "TWO!" claps Ivy, and mommy Davis' thighs kick, shoving Daniella's splayed fingers from her quivering entrance and rolling her shoulder up, breaking the pin. "TWO COUNT," announces Ivy, holding two fingers up.

Her fist still buried in Dani's asshole, Dana punches her daughter's insides, her left hand clamping around Dani's left pigtail. She peels her daughter up by her pigtail and asshole, slipping her left arm back around Dani's neck. This time, she doesn't hesitate – her right arm flexes, muscles standing out as she hoists her daughter's hips by her fisted asshole and flips her, her left arm curling in front of her, mashing Dani's face against her belly. The crowd screams to their feet as Dana holds her daughter upside-down facing her for a few seconds, turning toward the middle of the ring.

"This is it, this is it, this is it," John's voice is hushed, excited.

Dana steps forward, her fist pushing forward and down, her left arm guiding Dani's head between her legs, as Dana drops to her knees and slams her daughter flat on her back. The ring rocks, the boards making a rolling peal of thunder as they land, her knees framing Dani's dazed face. The teen Davis' breasts roll across her ribs, the crowd's screaming drowning out all of the things. Dana's left hand cups Dani's left thigh, hooking it up and out, lifting her hips off the canvas by her hooked thigh and fisted asshole. Dani's right leg hangs, the sole of her Chuck grazing the canvas, thigh twitching as Dana's forearm flexes, twisting and pumping her fist in her daughter's asshole.

Ivy claps the canvas. "ONE!" the crowd's roaring count seeming to shake the building. Dani's hips rock in time with her mom's fist, the gentle roll of her hips and breasts the only movement from the lifeless teen. The little white creeks change direction, flowing toward the outside of her breasts.

"TWO!!" Dani's glistening slit trembles, a little spurt of juices soaks her mom's wrist, running down toward her stretched ring.

"Well Ness, it looks like Dani's out of heart, almost out of juices, and definitely out of time."

"It might not look like Dani took a lot of punishment here tonight, but orgasms, especially intense ones and super-close together like that, take a ton out of you, John. I mean you even said you're a 'one and done'. Dani just had her third, she's leaking milk, and she took an ass-fisting finisher. Nobody sane would expect her to kick out – or believe it if she did."

"THREE!!' the crowd roars, drowning out Ivy. Dana surveys the studio, a malicious smile disgracing her lips, as her fist pump-pump-pumps Dani's asshole. The little streams of milk cross the crevasses, following the seam of skin from the rolling mammaries to the rising ribs as Dani's breath hitches. They trail over the flowery tattoos, and make little dark spots on the canvas.

"FOUR!!" A spit of juices wets Dana's wrist, pooling against Dani's asshole and streaming over the cleft of her cheeks, tracing her spine on their way to join their milky partners in dotting the canvas.

"FIVE!!" Ivy claps, Ness reaching over and clanging the bell: DING-DING-DING!!

"Your WINNER," John enthuses, "by PINFALL – the 'Dirty Dame', Dana DAVIS!!" The older Davis pulls her still-clenched fist against the inside of Daniella's asshole. The teen's Chucks kick the air as her ring struggles with the stretch.

"Owwwwhhh!!" Daniella complains, her mom's fist POP!s from her asshole, the teen's trembling abyss left even wider than Nessi's last night. Dana drops her thigh, a little bam rumbling through the canvas as it lands. Dana kneels next to her daughter's face, signaling for a hand-mic.

Ness stands, taking one to ringside and tossing it in – Dana snatches it out of the air with her clean hand, bringing it to her lips, and thumbs it on. The crowd quiets. "Sweetheart," her voice isn't as "smoky" as Dani's, and it's higher-pitched. Her glistening hand rests on Dani's perspiry forehead, eyes piercing her with an intense gaze. "I made you," Dana's face descends – the mic between their lips is the only thing separating them, "and I can break you." She holds Dani's gaze, the razored tips of her hair brushing her daughter's cheeks. "But breaking you is so, so much fun," she enthuses. "Let's do this again soon!" Her glistening hand strokes Dani's hair, the mic slipping aside as the Davis' lips meet, Dani's cheeks moving as Dana's tongue pins hers.

A few moments pass, and Dana breaks the kiss, her dirty hand winding a pigtail around it. She thumbs the mic off, tossing it to Ness, her music starting up over the speakers as she hauls Dani along by her pigtail, her gaped daughter stumbling in tow as they slip out of the ring and down the aisle to backstage.

"What an intense opening match for this Thursday Night Hour of Power," Ness smiles.

"You know what kind of surprises me, Nessi?"

Her lips disappear for a moment, pondering a retort. She opts for the high road: "No, what?"

"Last night, Dani pulled no punches when you were up there pinned, and she was sitting here. You could've gotten back at her tonight."

Her shoulders shrug as Nessi spares a glance at the Davises disappearing behind the curtain. "Honestly? Two reasons: 1) one of us has to be the adult, and 2) with a mom like that? She has enough problems without me adding to them."

"That's very noble, Nessi. Let's take a quick break, and the Hour of Power will be right back."