Fetish Pro Wrestling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's only a matter of time, and orgasms, now."

"Abbi. Do. You. Give. Up?"

"Nnnooooooo..."

"SCOT-tish CREAM-pie! clap-clap clap-clap-clap! SCOT-tish CREAM-pie! clap-clap clap-clap-clap!" chants the audience, Nessi and John standing, chanting, and clapping along. Fiona wrenches on Abbi's arms again, almost dragging her nipples free as she bends the guidette backwards and uses Abbi to anchor her cock deep in her asshole. Blue eyes blink, pale lips parted, orange-red hair sticking to her pale shoulders as beads of sweat trickle down her back. Her stabs are fast, disjointed, frantic. The balls buried deep in her lower belly rumble, pouring themselves out as the geyser of juices explodes from her slit, over Abbi's thighs and cheeks; her cock throbs, spurt-spurt-spurting, spraying the insides of Abbi's asshole with hard slaps of molten Scottish Creampie.

Abbi shakes her head, blinking -- disbelieving -- as Fiona squirts on her cheeks and fills her asshole with sticky cream, her rounded head tamping it into her walls. Ivy asks again: "Abbi? Do you give up???"

The pink fuzz-buzz still percolates in Abbi's brain, a sudden pulse of it overwhelming her as Fiona pours herself out on, and in, her. Her muscles wrench, slit squirting again. Her lips part, a loud pant sneaking in before, "YES! YES! OH FUCK ME YES! I GIVE UP!" Ivy shoots to her feet, calling for the bell. The crowd's "Scottish Creampie" chant dies into raucous cheers.

This time, John rings it -- several times. "The winner of the second fall by SEXUAL SUBMISSION, AND THE MATCH, at TWO falls to NONE...'Fireball' Fiona BLAIR!!"

"An unbelievable turn-around for Fiona Blair as she picks up the second fall with a super-clear sexual submission by Abbi Summer! It's hard to believe we managed to pack that much -"

"Scottish Creampie?"

"-no, John -- action -- into just one hour. Join us tomorrow night for Fornication Friday, and remember, you can always catch up on missed shows, and find exclusive content, at fetishwrestling.com. I'm Vanessa Gray-"

"-and I'm John Johnson. From all of us here at FPW, good fucking night."

"-and -- we're clear," Kat's voice, in my headset. Fourth-wall break: Yes, we're back to my perspective again. "Holy shitballs that went perfectly! Jamielyn, thanks for picking up the backstage camera, that was so much help."

"Yes, it did," Nicole's cool contralto picks up after a beat of silence. "Nessi? Your office, please."

A chorus of teasing "ooohhhs" are still pouring from the headset when I unclip it and set it on the desk. Mila and Katie hurry around the merch table, taking money and stacking more Fireball and Nasty Nicole shirts on the tabletop as fans mob them on the way out.

"Good show tonight, John. Have a good night," I turn a warm smile his way.

"You too, Nessi. Have fun in the principal's office," he gives me a knowing wink.

"Nicole's the principal. I'm just the Drama Teacher," the smile turns into a soft smirk, and I slip away to head backstage.

Backstage, animated voices carry halfway across the building -- I recognize Jess' and Nicole's; the third, German? Swiss? - is higher-pitched. That must be Ellie. My boots clap on the floor, carrying me around the corner, even this close they're all blended together in a mesh of excitement.

"What's -" I step inside my office and stop. They're huddled around my storyboard, still naked except for shoes or boots, and Nic's fishnets. I settle into my best "dominant" look: hands cupping my hips, lips drawn into a pale line, blue eyes icy. I try again -- louder this time, "What do you all think you're doing?"

All three turn in perfect sync -- I glimpse my stylus in Nicole's hands before they disappear behind her back. She nudges Jess; both of them are grinning. Whitish streaks dry on Ellie's round breasts and soft belly, her blonde hair's mussed and wet. Jess wraps a muscled arm around Ellie's shoulders and herds her forward. "Ness, meet Ellie. She's new! And amazing," my wife bubbles.

Nic holds my stylus up like an exclamation point on "amazing", picking up where Jess left off: "Ellie IS amazing, and we have a ton of ideas to share."