All Comments on 'Feudal Femdom For Family'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Beautiful tale set in my favorite era.

Incest was a mainstay in the jolly days of old. The closer the kin the deeper it goes it.

Thanks for my morning glow

HS98HS98about 2 years agoAuthor

@Alwaystaboo

Thanks for your insightful and kind words of praise, I'm happy that you liked this story.

And I'm also glad for the kind feedback from an anonymous reader, who unfortunately didn't leave an email address for me to reply to, hoping that this was a start of a series. To that, I can confirm that, although I'm not sure how often I'll bring the family back, Svetoslava is definitely returning for more than a few of my other stories set in this place and age.

LNeedsLNeeds10 months ago

Amazing story. Imagining lords bringing their sons to marry the baroness and instead the son's being set up with their mothers or sisters. Or this family being cheered on reluctantly having sex onstage at a harvest festival. So many places this could go.

HS98HS9810 months agoAuthor

@LNeeds

Nice ideas, I’ll admit I hadn’t thought much (yet) about including other nobles in this series/setting, but doing so would definitely bring up some interesting possibilities.

FrivolousFrivolous28 days ago

Super kinky and erotic. I've had fantasies like this. Thank you very much.

HS98HS9828 days agoAuthor

@Frivolous

Then that makes two of us with fantasies like this, glad you’ve liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...