Feudal Femdom For Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, the entire family came into her view.

The tall, large husband, his body built into near-physical perfection of the type that is sung about by young maiden after decades of hard physical labor, led the way with his wife, whose curvaceous body was as eye-catching as when Svetoslava saw her on that field when she was arriving here, by his side. Behind them, their children followed, first the sons then the daughters, all of the children a faithful image of their same-gender parent.

"Ahem, milady, apologies, but, you've been calling for us?" Kazimir spoke, moving in front of his wife protectively.

"Yes, I was," she replied, her eyes narrowing as she did so, before a grin formed on her face when she saw his body shake a bit when he noticed it. "Please, stop blocking my sight and hide each other, come over here and present yourselves to me, all of you."

Powerless to disobey, they obediently did so, moving around and standing themselves side-by-side in a semi-circle around her.

She slowly turned her head around to drink in the features of their attractive bodies. The young men were all dark-haired, just like their father, though the eldest one, a giant of a man named Rostislav, inherited his mother's sparkling blue eyes, unlike his younger brothers, Daniel and Mathias. In contrast, their three sisters, Duha, Rieka, and Agnesa, were a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, respectively, with only the last one having their father's black eyes.

Apart from the colors of their hair and eyes, the siblings didn't differ much from each other, or their parents. All of them had similar facial features which marked them as part of the same family. Just like their father, the brothers were very muscular and powerfully built, as could be expected by their status as lifelong manual workers. Just like their mother, the sisters were very voluptuous, their sizeable breasts spilling out of the rags they were wearing, though it was clear that not even the most expensive of dresses would be able to hide them, with their hips and buttocks similarly obvious even through the fabric that was supposed to be hiding them.

If there was anything else that could be commented about their bodies, it was that most of them even were of a similar height. The father was a head taller than his wife and most of their daughters, who seemed to be exactly as tall as her, while most of their sons were in-between their parents when it came to stature. Only Rostislav and Agnesa broke out of the mold there, with the former towering over their father just as he towered over their mother, and the latter just half a head shorter than her brother.

As for their ages, all of them had at least 20 years behind them, with most of them probably already seeing their peers getting married and having children of their own.

Rather interestingly, she noticed that, despite both of them being blue-eyed blondes, Duha was less similar to Milota than her sisters, though she doubted whether that was significant in any way.

"Not that those rags are hiding anything, but I still want to see more," she bitingly commented. "Take off those... well, what you are calling clothes, and show me your nude bodies."

Now reluctant, they all hesitated for a few moments, before a forced cough from her reminded them of the reality of their situation and forced them to obey her. One by one, their tunics and dresses fell to the ground, and some of the very best bodies Svetoslava had ever seen were fully revealed to her.

"When I saw you on that field, this was just about what I had expected," she said after stepping right in front of Milota and squeezing her breasts, making her yelp in a quite seductive way. "You're a mother with grown daughters, but those feel as full and firm as theirs surely do. You're a happy woman."

"Thank you, milady," Milota replied in a flat voice.

"Not that your men are any less beautiful," the Baroness said, before turning to the side and slowly running her index finger diagonally across Rostislav's rock-hard chest. "You are a very blessed family, almost like nobles."

"We are but simple peasants, milady," Milota insisted.

"Yes, mere humble peasants who are just one of such humble peasant families I've inherited along with this land you're all to work your entire lives on," Svetoslava commented hauntingly, prompting most of them to look downwards. "The manhoods of your sons are still limp and small. I gather that you are used to seeing each other's nubile bodies at home, am I right?"

"It is inevitable milady, we aren't rich," Daniel spoke out, surprising the perverted aristocrat, who was expecting her much larger brother to be the one to have the nerve to do this. "Our house is small and our clothing pitiful. It cannot be avoided."

"I understand, Daniel," she said, taking a couple of steps away from the exposed family, her gaze locked on the surprisingly-bold middle son the whole time. "In fact, I had hoped for it to be the case."

"M-Milady, we are delighted to be able to serve you, but what do you want us to do?" Kazimir said, his voice trembling, but his mind spurred into action by his son's bold bravery.

"I want you to simply do what most believe would think you already do if you told them how often you see each other naked in your home," she replied, before seating herself on the chair she had been sitting on before they came to better enjoy the unique mix of confusion and terror on their faces as they processed her words.

After doing so for a couple of delicious moments, she started explaining.

"I have four brothers and twice as many uncles and cousins both, none of whom had ever seen a whorehouse he didn't like or a serf maiden whose maidenhead he didn't want to take. It's the curse of our family. Every time a man of our House passes twenty winters in his life, he goes crazy and starts shagging every wench that comes his way. Seeing the results of those unholy pairings, I've quickly recognized how important it is for purity of blood to be maintained, in every family blessed by the Lord.

"Take my eldest brother, for example. He is tall and quite handsome, but his golden hair, as beautiful as its color is, is rather weak and thin. Out of all the whores he visited, it was a fat, short one who was lucky enough to birth him twins. How do his bastard sons look? Short and fat like their lowly mother, with the only feature they got from him being the weak, feeble blonde hair. Those boys haven't even gotten to the age where this family curse would hit them, and they are already going bald.

"Or take one of my uncles. A man whose sad legacy, now that he had died last year, is that despite his average looks, the only things he was able to give his bastard daughter were a large overbite, beady eyes, and a pitifully thin figure. Her mother gave her a horse face and flat feet. That cursed woman will not be able to bear children, and she is still an unmarried maiden.

"The will of God is clear. For beauty to be preserved, it must be kept pure and untainted by ugliness in any way. Farmers who breed plants and animals have known this ever since the world was created, and, now that I have inherited so many servants, so much human property, I intend to treat you the same way," she declared, enjoying the looks on the eight faces standing in a semi-circle several steps away from her. Any confusion was gone from them, and now, only horror remained.

"I-If that's, really, your wish..." Milota blurted out before being cut off.

"Yes, that is my wish, and that's the only reason why I had you brought here," she resolutely replied, the tone of her voice just daring any of them to disobey, before standing back up and halving the distance between her and her subjects. "As I've already mentioned, your husband and sons are still limp. As the wife and mother of your family, I think it's only fitting that you bring them to hardness with your hands, since you've doubtlessly already touched all of those manhoods many times. Now!"

Milota resignedly looked at her husband and children.

The men, whom she, and any ordinary person really, would've expected to be furious with anger, just had broken, bland looks of complete defeat on their faces.

Her daughters, for their part, were openly terrified.

The Baroness chuckled at the family's terror.

"Your hands on their cocks. Now," she sternly ordered while motioning for her to move and get on her knees.

Knowing that there was no way to resist, the older woman did as ordered, walking towards her husband first. Silence ruled the air as she grabbed his tool of love.

"I love you," was the clichéd phrase she whispered to him in an even more clichéd way as she started jerking him off in a moderate tempo, trying to, as was usually the case, calm both and convince both of them that they were about to get through this along with their family.

Very soon, his cock started to harden under his wife's skillful touch, and what was just moments ago not much more than just a limp appendage quickly transformed into a powerful monster, waiting to be used.

"Beautiful," the Baroness said at the sight, her voice failing to mask the fact that her mouth was being flooded with saliva at the sight in front of her. "Now the next one."

The beleaguered mother, having no other choice, obeyed. As she released her husband's tunic snake out of her grasp, they looked at each other quickly before she dropped her eyes and waltzed towards her eldest child, her husband's longing gaze focused on her all the while.

Stopping in front of Rostislav, she suddenly took a step forward as she looked up at him as if she had only now realized how large her first-born son truly was. His cock, still quite limp though visibly waking up given what was happening, was already as long as her husband's fully erect one. Perhaps precisely because of its entrancing size, his mother eventually put her hands, both of them, with less hesitation than the aristocrat, or Milota herself, would've expected.

Labored breathing could be heard across the hall as the giant monster grew in the busty blonde's skillful, soft hands, and it wasn't coming just from one source.

Although they would've loved to be able to hide their hardening manhoods, Daniel and Mathias were both aroused by what was happening and eagerly awaiting their beautiful mother's loving touch of their most intimate parts.

Taking her eyes away from the handsome hunks, the Baroness briefly chuckled at the sight of the three sisters, her sharp laughter freezing their mother for a moment. Still trying to put on terrified fronts befitting God-fearing village girls put into a situation like this, their bodies were soundly betraying them, with love juices flowing down their thighs, hard nipples jutting out into the air, and deep breaths leaving their mouths. Deep down, those girls' thoughts were just as dark as those of their raven-haired Lady, as it was amusing to see them exposed like this.

"Oh my," Rostislav could hear his mother stammer out as his cock turned fully erect, being now almost as long and thick as her arm.

"´Oh my´ indeed," Svetoslava interjected. "Don't worry, that one will be waiting for you after you're done with the others. Your motherly love will certainly be reciprocated," she added, and could almost physically feel something change in the atmosphere in the hall.

Suddenly, they were looking at her, and each other, differently.

"Understood, milady," Milota said casually, as she walked towards her two smaller sons.

For a brief moment, the noble brunette was confused as to why the blonde serf was motioning for her sons to get closer to each other, before immediately understanding what was about to happen before she even grasped both of their cocks in each of her hands. It wasn't like she needed both hands together for them as well.

Unlike their elder brother, who at least tried to hide his excitement, the two were much more open about what they were now feeling, with Daniel naturally taking the lead in expressing so.

"Oh, Mother, your hand feels so warm and soft against my flesh," he commented as his mother started masturbating him and his younger brother, both of whom were already at half-mast. "Jerk me off Mother, God had blessed me to be your son, and to be pleasured by you like this."

"Indeed," Svetoslava quietly commented to herself, pleasantly surprised.

The older woman just smiled at her middle son and tightened her grip on both his and his brother's cocks. "You might not be as big as your brother, but you've still grown into handsome men," she assured both as she did so, her words repaid by another round of dirty talking from Daniel while his quieter brother just continued moaning, before both of them were just as ready for action as their father and older brother, their rock-hard cocks proudly standing in the air.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," the Baroness commented as she checked out the entire family, all of them horny and ready for sex. "Now, a quick question for the young men here. Which ones of you had already laid with a woman?"

Rostislav confidently lifted his hand, As his family members looked at him in mild surprise, he said in a booming voice, "I know I've sinned, but the friar told me that it can be easily forgiven, as I plan to marry Jowanka soon."

"Not sure if I'd agree with that, but then, I highly doubt he would've liked what I'm making you people do, either," she admitted, before starting to undo her dress. As much as she might've liked to pretend it not being the case, her tight, orange dress was starting to be a bit too hot for her as this situation intensified.

Daniel, for his part, raised his hand a lot less confidently.

"Daniel!" his mother yelled out in shock.

"I couldn't, I couldn't resist, I'm sorry," he quickly replied, making it clear that his talkative boldness hadn't entirely abandoned him. "Friends from the neighboring village took me to a whorehouse they frequented due to their beer, and I just couldn't resist them," he explained while looking Svetoslava straight in her big green eyes.

"I... understand," she replied, holding eye contact with him, the tone of stifled anger in her voice making it clear to him that he was supposed to know his place and break it off. "That's exactly the problem I was talking about. Don't worry, with my hand to carefully guide you, there will be no more whores leading you astray."

For a couple of moments after she had finished speaking, the awkward silence from before had returned, persisting until she had finally undone her dress and let it fall on the ground.

"So," she said, enjoying the cautious stares her nude body got. Though she couldn't compete with any of the women in here with her, her breasts were quite big, even more so proportionally when compared with her slender body. "Now the last question is, for the young women of your family, did one of you decide to act like those whores your brother fucked, and lay with a man despite not being married?"

Terrified to admit it, but knowing that she had no other option, Rieka cautiously lifted her hand.

"What?!" her father yelled out. "You little wench!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want that, but I also couldn't resist!" she started defending herself. "That merchant kept telling me that I needed to learn it for my future husband's sake, I swear."

"I'd guess that that merchant had taught you how to properly please a man with your mouth, then?" the noble asked the exposed young woman, who just nodded shyly. "Great. You'll do it with your virginal brother then, I believe he needs a gentle introduction to lovemaking. Daniel likewise will gently introduce Agnesa into the mysteries of adulthood. Since he's so bold, let's see what he'll do with his giant of a sister. I've promised Rostislav's cock to his mother, and I intend on keeping that word. And lastly, since Kazimir would very much benefit from the touch of the woman he loves given how he's still looking at Rieka, but can't get it, he'll take the next best thing in Duha, whose maidenhead he will take."

"No!" their father gasped in shock, trying in vain to resist for one last time and delay the inevitable. "That is disgusting and..." he didn't even get a chance to explain himself before she interjected.

"Know your place you pitiful shit!" she screamed back. "I am, by the grace of God, the Lady of this land, the land you all live off of. As long as you live on my land, work my fields, and eat my fruits, my orders will be sacred to you."

"But," the mother meekly objected, her husband not knowing what to say.

"Do it!" she ordered after seating herself and starting to masturbate. "Or I'll call the guards from outside in here, and they'll make you do so in a way you really won't like," she added when she saw how slowly and reluctantly the family were moving, doing everything they could to delay the unthinkable and inevitable

Their attitudes remained, but the threats did make them move nevertheless.

Just as she had been ordered to do, Rieka moved in front of Mathias and knelt, taking his manhood, erected by their mother's skillful hands, into her only somewhat-skilled mouth almost immediately, his expression morphing into one of complete ecstasy as wet, sucking noises started to be heard across the hall.

Daniel also quickly went to do his job of guiding his youngest sister into womanhood. Unlike the previous pair, it was quite clear that a blowjob was unlikely even had he gotten her onto her knees, so, instead and using the knowledge of how to give a woman pleasure he had already gained from his freshly-exposed trysts, he settled for kissing and sucking on her breasts.

Just like her brother, the still-shy, tall redhead soon became overwhelmed from the stimulation her experienced sibling's mouth was giving her, as Daniel started trying to fit as much of her giant breasts into his mouth as possible, an ultimately impossible task if there ever was one, and she soon started to moan from the pleasure in a high-pitched voice one would expect from a woman half her size, her womanly juices leaking down her thighs all the while.

Their mother and eldest brother, for their part, had the opposite of their problems.

Living with her husband, she was used to lying with a tall, powerfully-built man, but her giant of a son was proving to be too big even for her. Lying on the ground with her legs spread as wildly as possible to allow her son's large tool to slam into her again and again, her gradually growing moans were a confused mix of utter pleasure and unnerving terror and fear, the excited yet painful vocalizations drawing the gazes of the others at her body, which, except for her massive, wobbling tits, looked almost surreally small under her son's overwhelming frame.

Perhaps feeling rather emasculated at the primal scene starring his wife and happening in front of him, Kazimir grabbed Duha's leg and lifted it into the air, spreading her long legs and beautiful thighs widely apart while they were still standing. Holding her waist to save her from falling, he suddenly pushed her lithe body against his massive one and, feeling her giant jugs slam flat against his huge chest, he grunted like an animal in heat before slamming his enormous cock into her virginal opening, taking her virginity with a single powerful thrust as she moaned painfully.

With her cry of pain and pleasure reverberating throughout the air like that of a church bell might, their forced family orgy started in earnest, and an explosion of guttural grunts and excited moans filled the air as the entire family gave in to fully enjoy the pleasure offered to them.

The Baroness, for her part, was able to keep her larynx and vocal cords in control so far. The increasingly-frantic pace of her masturbation at the sinful scene in front of her, however, made her feelings clear.