Feudal Femdom For Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sister," Mathias breathed out before raising his head to stare at the ceiling. "I've dreamt about this so many times. This is what true pleasure is like!"

"Hmpf, hmmm, yeaah," his sister managed to say with his large meat in her hungry, salivating mouth, as she put her gentle hands on his thighs for support. Just as she was taught to do by the merchant she had mentioned before.

Moving his head down to look at her, his eyes met with Svetoslava's for the briefest of moments, which just made him pull his head down even faster.

The aristocrat just grinned to herself and pushed her fingers deeper inside of her, a very soft moan finally escaping her lips when she did so. While her eyes remained on the youngest son and middle daughter, she kept on masturbating, watching each of their movements.

The sight of them was quite interesting.

Mathias was just as well-built and muscular as his much louder and bolder older brother, both of them as powerfully looking as their elder brother as well, only on smaller frames. He, however, was much, much quieter and more reserved, in both his vocalizations and body language, with those grunts and small movements of his, the most that his sister could get from him so far, paling in comparison to what his brothers, and even sisters, were doing. The way he avoided showing off his body and using it to dominate the space around him was simply fascinating to the young aristocrat, as her male relatives had behaved much differently.

"Mmmm, hmpf, ummm, yes," the blue-eyed busty brunette moaned once again as she kept on thirstily sucking her brother's cock. The green-eyed busty brunette flinched a little at the other young woman's loud moans, and her eyes moved down from her brother onto her.

Or, rather, a specific part of her. Her considerate brother had turned around to face her as she was coming to make him come, and from where Svetoslava was sitting, she saw Rieka's body at just enough of an angle to see the nipple on her left breast.

At first glance, she was just as busty as her sisters, and an aroused man would likely not be able to tell any difference, but a second look would quickly reveal that Duha's breasts were bigger, and while Agnesa's proportionally seemed smaller due to her larger stature, they were actually larger due to it, as the Baroness could see now that the youngest daughter was being fucked on her back, those sizeable mammaries shaking and wobbling wildly.

What the middle daughter had going for her the most, however, were her nipples, such as the one Svetoslava was now looking at. Her breasts might've been outshined by her sisters' ones, but her nipples were the biggest ones of all of them. Firm and erect, the shiny pink areolas ruled her white, fleshy mounds, with the aristocrat being quite sure that, even at this angle, she wouldn't have been able to see them were they smaller, both she and Mathias finding it hard not to look at them.

"Oh, fuck, you're so tight!!" Daniel bellowed as he slammed his cock as deep as he could into his sister's formerly-virginal pussy, marveling at how much of him her towering body could take and briefly capturing the attention of the other people in the hall while the tall redhead spasmed on the ground as if she had a seizure.

Her giant fleshy blobs shook in all directions as her brother slammed his cock into her tight opening again and again, the thrusts feeling as if her virginity was being taken again and again. They've had enough of foreplay, his saliva still dripping down her tits, and now it was time to fuck.

"Ooh, Daniel-aah, yes, fuck me Daniel!" the seemingly-shy giantess moaned as her brother fucked her, her voice shaking just as much as her body was. "Yes, aaahh, make me feel like a true maiden!"

"God, this is so good, you're so wet," he breathed out, before thrusting his hips a few more times. Unable to contain himself at the sight of her sinfully-voluptuous body, he grabbed her massive tits, even his rather-large hands coming nowhere near to grabbing most of the white globes, lustful moans escaping her throat as he squeezed them.

"Oh yes, fuck your big little sister," Svetoslava breathed out quietly, as she started playing with her breasts and gently increased the pace of her masturbation, already feeling the orgasmic flames starting to burn in her loins as her slender finger made their way into her wet womanhood again and again.

Suddenly, overwhelmed by bodily passion, the young serf shot upright, shaking off her brother's hands from her breasts before roughly embracing him and pulling him towards herself, forcing his face in between her giant tits. He didn't seem to mind though, and neither did the raven-haired heiress, whose lips made way for a low, lustful moan to escape at the sudden sight.

"Oh, Father, God, thank you for this!" Duha moaned while her father fucked her, looking straight into his eyes while his massive rod entered her again and again, her hands grasping his large, muscular shoulders for support and balance as he fucked her while they stood next to each other.

"Just like your mother. So tight, warm, wet," he whispered, before slapping her ass, drawing a pained but lustful yelp from her lips. Slamming his cock into her a few more times, drawing deep moans from her to follow the yelp, he grabbed and squeezed her monstrous bust before adding, "And that's not the only thing you've got from her. And I love you just as much for that. But I'm not the one you can thank for that."

Svetoslava's eyes widened as she noticed his and his daughter's gazes shift at her following his remarks, and a broken grin appeared on her face. She was about to come soon, but it wasn't like she could just let them know.

Then, the father moved his eyes back at his daughter's figure, and the predator-like look in his eyes made it quite clear as to what he was preparing to do. Slamming his head between those blessed fleshy mounds of his little girl's, he joined his talkative son in enjoying the feeling of soft breasts around his head, sucking on her flesh and trying to take as much of her tits into his mouth while continuing to slam his large tool into her.

"Eeeuuurgh, aaah, Good, yes!" Milota growled out like a wounded lioness, her cry freezing her giant of a son in his tracks. "More, more, more! Fuck me like your father!" she quickly cried out, and he, as a good son, did as he was told.

She was about to come soon, and she knew it. As her son's massive cock split her burning pussy apart with every thrust of his hips, it hit all of the necessary spots to fuel her orgasm, and more. He was still holding back for a while after starting to fuck her, but by now, he had lost all inhibitions.

"Urgh, yes, you like this, Mom?" he growled out. Tantalized by the sight of the tits he had once suckled on swinging all the way to his mother's chin as he fucked her, he grabbed and squeezed them.

"Oooh, Rostislav!" she moaned, feeling a wave of pleasure run throughout her body after he did so, his large hand grabbing more of her soft flesh than any man ever had before. "Keep on fucking me, I'm going to cum!" she hurriedly added, as if there was any chance of him not doing so.

But while she was only about to come, someone else was already doing so.

Mathias was probably about to inform his sister as to what was about to happen, but the moment he opened his mouth, the only sounds that escaped it were grunts and groans of pure pleasure as Rieka's mouth got filled with his virginal seed.

"Mmmph, hmph!" she somehow managed to say, partly out of shock as her limited experience hadn't yet taught her how to tell when a man was about to release his seed, as she struggled with swallowing the spurts of cum that were entering her oral cavity.

Looking up at him with an expression he couldn't classify, she slowly gulped down his sperm, freeing her mouth to keep on sucking and playing with his now-oversensitive cock, making him yelp in pain as she sucked his cock into limpness with more than a hint of annoyance in her previously undefinable expression.

Daniel, on the other hand, was looking up at his sister as he came. Staring into her deep, dark eyes and lovely face twisted by pleasure, he pulled her closer to himself and kissed her as he slammed his dick into her warm womanhood for the last few times before filling it with his cum.

"I love you, Agnesa, I love you," he whispered as spurt after spurt of his white sperm shot into her body, his heart beating so hard in his ears that he didn't even hear those words. "You're so beautiful, your breasts are so big...." he continued, a few strands of her red hair falling into his salivating mouth.

"Oooh, Daniel!" she moaned out as her nails sunk just a tiny bit into his skin, controlling her orgasm much better than he did despite just losing her virginity. "Thank you, thank you for this."

Enjoying their post-orgasmic feelings, they just continued hugging and kissing, her huge breasts pressed tightly first against his rock-hard chest.

Watching the scene in front of her, how the situation was turning out, whatever few doubts the Baroness had about making them do this were dissipating. The two sibling pairs now lovingly snuggling together while their brother and sister were still enjoying the bodies of their parents provided a beautiful contrast that convinced her that this was most likely meant to happen anyway.

"Uhm, yees," she moaned through gritted teeth as her body stiffened and pleasure exploded out of her loins.

The orgasm was even stronger than she had anticipated, and as her body shook in the surprisingly-comfortable large chair and her eyes went back into her head, she was sure that her incestuous subjects had noticed what had happened, even if her subsequent moans somehow didn't make it obvious enough.

Though, admittedly, it wasn't all that easy to hear those.

"Honey, yes, give it all to me!!" Milota yelled as she orgasmed as well, her son's massive dick pushing her to the limits and beyond, and pushing a fair amount of ejaculate out of her climaxing pussy.

"Mom, I'm cumming!" Rostislav bellowed in a voice that could shatter bones as he repaid his mother's juicy offering with his own ejaculate, spurt after spurt of which filled her hungry, squirming pussy. "If only, Jowanka, was this tight," he added in an out-of-breath voice, enjoying the feeling of her convulsing cunt sucking his sperm, and his emptying cock with it, into her body.

"Oh, honey, yes!" she cried out as her son's stiff hand suddenly squeezed her left breast with all of its force, "This, is, how your mommy loves it," she added, whimpering, as she squeezed her other breast, her body convulsing with echoing orgasmic pleasure as she desperately humped his dick, his thick sperm leaking back onto it as she did so.

Svetoslava watched the happenings in astonishment, her wet, sticky fingers still teasing her wet cunt. She had originally wanted to stop this sinful, unnatural happening the moment after she came, but this was too enticing to not watch it play out in full, especially as some actors in this unnatural performance still had something to show before finishing...

"Oh, oh, ah, aah, Daddy, yes!" Duha squeaked out as her father squeezed her monstrous bust just like her brother did to their mother, her voice breaking every time his cock was shoved into her. "Yes! Squeeze them, God, it's so good!"

"Just like, your, mother," he moaned out, before taking his hands off of the juicy breasts and putting his arms around her, pulling her tightly to himself, the feeling of her soft, massive jugs pressing against his chest being exactly what he needed to feel as he thrust his hips for the last few times before his body went stiff.

"Aaah, so goood!" his daughter screamed as his orgasm was accompanied by her own, first-ever one, her body shaking from the previously-unknown pleasure as his cum burst into her tight pussy. "Ooh, aah, yeah," she moaned as she likewise moved her hands on his back, humping the ejaculating cock all the while to squeeze even the very last drops of his thick semen out of it.

"I hope you liked it, honey," he said tenderly after their orgasms had subsided and he gently laid her sweaty, exhausted body on the ground.

"It was just as I had imagined it, and, thank God, it was with you Father," she meekly said in-between deep breaths, looking into his eyes.

"Yes, a truly wonderful sight," the Baroness interjected, immediately capturing the family's attention while casually licking her sticky fingers. "Both of them actually. What I guess your wedding night must have looked like."

"True," Milota dully stated, her gaze shifting between her son right next to her and her husband and daughter in front of them, knowing that she couldn't disagree with what the young aristocrat had said.

"Unfortunately, all great things have an end," Svetoslava sadly stated. "I believe it's time for all of you to put those rags back on."

"So, we're dismissed?" Kazimir asked.

"Well, the candles are burning out, and the ones I have left will be better spent nourishing the mind rather than sinful desires," Svetoslava replied, putting her orange dress back on her busty body. "Now that I think about it, it will probably be for the best for your family not to get dressed yet. Go home like this. It's pleasurably warm, even for a summer night, not to mention that it's the new moon tonight, so nobody will see you anyway. Don't wipe anything, let everything you've received leak and dry on you while your memories settle in. And if they do see you, well, everyone deserves the experience I had when coming here. Those beautiful bodies need to be exposed and preserved for generations, just like I plan to do with you, for as long as I'll be your Lady."

Realizing that there was nothing else left to be said, and knowing that none of them knew what they would've said even were that not the case, the family just bowed to their Lady, unintentionally once again showing off the voluptuous and musclebound bodies they were blessed with, before turning their sights towards the main gate and, with their cheap clothes in their hands and gazes still pointed downwards, started to walk out of the manor house back to their pitiful dwelling.

Watching the family open the main door and leave, the young noble chuckled as the young guard's jaw fell at the sight that appeared in front of him, the entire scene illuminated by the faint glow of the remaining candles. For as long as she could, she kept their eyes on them, watching them as, each other's fluids still adorning their bodies just as she had ordered, they disappeared into the darkening night. They were coming back to their old life, which they've left behind today. Their new one will wait for them to return, sooner or later, and never let them go.