Fever Dream

Story Info
A bedridden niece having a nice dream with uncle.
1.9k words
3.53
34.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet afternoon, where everyone supposed to be at work. But not Veni, the 23 year old woman had to be bedridden and had couple day off work due to high fever.

She laid weakly on the bed, feeling warm and humid but also cold. She kept rolling around to seek cold spot on the sheet. Being sick sucks, she thought. She also had sore throat so she doesn't feel like eating.

She doesn't have power to move around except going to the bathroom and she had water bottles nearby. Veni can only hope the fever dies down soon.

Her apartment door unlocked. A man come in and called, "Veni?"

But Veni didn't notice, not until the man comes in to view in her bedroom door.

"Uncle Mike? Why are you here?"

"Your mother texted me and I am your emergency. She told me to bring porridge and medicines.." the late early 50 year old uncle says while lifting groceries.

"Okay, uncle..leave it on the dining room." She groaned.

"Will you promised you eat dinner?"

"Hnng..." she pouts.

The uncle, who had been taking care of Veni before she moved out, knew Veni's bad habit. She often being spoiled but not rotten spoiled so she often do cheeky lies to get away with things. The uncle always reprimand her.

"Veni..." he folds his arms.

Veni only rolled around, facing away from his uncle.

"As your caretaker and godfather, I won't leave till you eat dinner and the medicine."

"Fine..." she grumbled. She lean on the pillows to sit up. The uncle goes to the kitchen to open bowl of warm porridge, then bringing it to her room.

He then waits for Veni to finish the bowl, while waiting, he stare at her up and down. She noticed her niece really grown. Purple pixie cut hair, pale smooth skin, tall and petite. Even with loose pajamas, she has huge almost D cup breasts.

The uncle been in love with her since 18 and was saddened she left his house. Luckily she often visits during holidays. Everytime she stays overnight at his place, he got tempted. He doesn't have wife anymore, his kids are also start life somewhere, he is lonely.

He snap back to reality when Veni said, "Done.." and plopped down to lay down.

"Ah ah..meds."

"Okay.."

The uncle gave two medicines, which Veni gulps them down. One is for fever and one is for birth control, because he decided to try making out with her.

The uncle almost get away with it due to Veni's innocent and gullible personality. He will test it again,

"Veni, have you changed your pajama? It smelled like sweats.."

Veni is full and sleepy only shakes her head, "No uncle.."

"We should change, wait here lemme get you new clothes and a rub."

The uncle goes to the bathroom to fill a shallow bowl with warm water, he also fetching a towel. By the time he goes back to the bedroom, Veni fell asleep.

"Veni?"

"Mm?"

"Remove your pajama, uncle will wash you.."

And Veni, being naïve she is, unbuttoned her pajama but doesn't have strength to remove the whole garment.

His uncle slowly removed the whole top while gasped at how huge her breast is. The nipples are pink and stood out, he wanted to squeeze them so hard but he have to restraint himself.

Then he slide the blanket off to remove her pants.

"Veni, would it be okay, to remove your underwear as well?"

Veni doen't respond, only a light snore can be heard. But still, he has tp be careful not to arouse too much.

So, he removes them and admires the long pale legs and clean shaved crotch. He guessed Veni must have shaved them for her boyfriend, which she broke up awhile ago.

He took out his phone to snap a picture of naked niece. He had another tablet he can set up on nearby table to record them.

He then back to wrings out the towel and gently rubs it on her naked body. Veni let out a slight, "Mmm.." in her sleep.

The uncle slides on her stomach, then her sides, her arms, armpits, shoulder, neck. He was patient and not made her suspicious.

He is right, when reaches the breast, Veni already trusted him. She didn't realize her uncle stays circular motion rub around her breast. Under the towel, he squeeze together with both hands and moaned at how soft it is.

Next, he use his thumb to flick the nipple hard, pretending to clean them up.

"Ooh..mm..hehe..ticklish." Veni mumbled and smiled in her sleep. He writhes in pleasure, unaware of what's going on.

"I have to clean it thoroughly." He husks near her ears.

He keeps playing and pinching and flicking and teasing her nipples, and Veni didn't realize it. She, after all, are having a high fever so her mind are mostly on cloud.

Then his uncle sneak his hand with the towel down to her thigh, still trying to 'clean' her. He pry open her legs gently, only wide enough to show her glistening wet pussy. He took photo again and now he pushes it to record.

"You like being teased, Veni? Look how wet you got. Uncle will have to clean you."

She whimpered when the fabric touches her crotch, a light touch to gave her idea that he was only wiping her. Then moaned when other finger touches the mound.

"Look how naughty you have become.."

Vince gasped when her uncle slide his finger in easily, her juice lubricate her entrance and hole. Coating the thick finger that intruding her pussy.

He was letting his finger rest inside, getting her adjusted before sliding out slowly then thrust back in. Not rough but deep enough to stir Veni in her fever sleep.

"Mm..ooh.." she moaned at each thrust. The uncle points his camera close up to the crotch before pans to Veni aroused red face.

"You should have seen your face. You really loving this, huh?"

He keeps fingering her till he pick up the pace, the steady in and out made Veni groggy but still cannot do anything. She has her hand reach down to push it away but failed to do so, so she can only whimpered till her uncle pulled out.

The uncle observe her coated finger and licking it, it tasted nothing but his brain said sweet. He then bent down to push his tongue down her pussy and clit, licking and sucking her juice.

"Oooh..what's happening?" Veni moaned and shakes her head, still have no idea. Her eyes still closed and her face still red. At this time she and her uncle already sweating.

The tongue invading ber inside, pushing up the wall, flicks the clit before goes back in again. He is satisfied hearing her niece enjoying this also.

"Who on down?"

The view Veni saw only shown hair, her vision still blurry, "Is this a dream? What going oooooh..?"

She came and her uncle lap on the orgasm. He then kneel up and went to her face. He already removed his clothing.

"Veni?"

"Uncle? Why are you so tall?"

"Oh, it's a dream and I want you to drink your medicine."

He points his cock towards Veni's face, slapping it a bit before put the head against her lips.

"Dreaaa..urmph..!" She took the head in before the uncle slowly pushing in.

"Yes, a dream. Your medicine comes from my cock and you have to swallow it all. Ooohh.." he pulled and pushed again. Veni can only obediently bobbing her head against the thick member.

He enjoys staring her getting fucked in the head on the phone screen, she unconsciously licking and sucking for the medicine to come out.

"Here it comes, niece! Swallow it all!"

A thick blob of cum sprayed on her mouth, it was a lot and she winces at how it tasted. He keep the cock buried in her mouth for a seconds before pulling out to reveal a thick cum pooling in her mouth and smeared on her lips.

"Swallow your medicine, Veni. You'll get better."

"Y-yes, uncle.."

Her uncle hold her mouth pry open still so she had to swallow with open mouth. The cum slowly disappeared deep into her throat.

Veni then can feel someone straddling her, "Uncle?" she asks groggily.

"Shhh, Veni.. Let uncle take care of you like he always does.."

Since she already wet, her uncle cock probes in and out, before he fully thrust into her entrance. Veni opened her eyes but she still unfocused.

"Oohh.. I feel funny.."

"That means you enjoying it!" he slowly pound her petite body and slam his cocks deep inside her, her whole body rocks everytime she got thrusted. Veni panting, her hands still weak and she is helpless to do anything.

But when minute pass, like her uncle says she truly enjoys it. She unconsciously tighten her pussy, not letting go off the cock.

"You really love your uncle, huh?"

"O-o-o-ohh!" she yelp at each thrust.

"Say it, Veni. You love it inside you!"

Being frustrated of her love life and haven't had sex in a long time drives her on, "Ye-e-es! I love you, Uncle! I love your cock being inside my pussy!"

"You want my cum inside?"

"Wh-eh-eh.. N-n-no! Don't cum inside!"

"But it's a dream, Veni. So it's okay.." he panting near her ears.

"Drea-a-am? O-o-o-okay!"

"Yes, so you want my cum. It's okay because you love me in the dream!"

"I... I see! I-I love you and gimme all your cum!! Cum inside me-e-e uncle!!"

The uncle moaned loudly and keep her cock embedded inside her pussy. Veni can feel a spurt of cum filling her inside. She trembled in pleasure and still tighten her pussy around his cock, as it was try to milk for more cum.

She goes slack and passed out, but the uncle keep going on. He already gave her birth control pills secretly so he can ejaculate many times. He lifts her slack unconscious body to have her sit up and keep thrusting while his uncle kisses her. He licks her lips, ravishing her mouth and enjoying using her.

It went on till hour has passed and her uncle stared at her splayed body on the bed. He took a few snaps including with leaking cum on her pussy, breasts and face.

Veni still sleeping, was breathing heavily as well. Content with what just happened in her 'dream'.

--

Veni woke up, feeling refreshed, her fever is down a bit and she goes to the bathroom. What an odd dream, she only saw her uncle but then everything is a blur. She goes to take a pee but confused why her pussy feel slimy? She shrugged it off when her pee came out and went to clean it in the shower.

She goes to the dining room to see groceries from her uncle and a note.

"This medicine is for tomorrow. I will be visiting again next day or else your mother will kill me for not taking care of you." Then a little footnote, "Had to go home because work, Uncle will have lots of free time tomorrow. Maybe also bring a friend."

Veni giggled, so that's why she had a dream of her uncle, he just came hour ago. Blame fever and brain playing on her.

She still trying to remember her dream but her growling stomach distracting her.

"Oh well..prolly not important." She shrugged while taking out food and eats.

End