All Comments on 'Fever Dream Interlude: S.F.T.W'

by SpiritoftheStairwell

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Justlooking83Justlooking83over 4 years ago
Amazing

I've been waiting for this, you didnt disappoint. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Man, I feel you.

Sorry for your loss.

Over the last year, I lost my last grandparent. Parents got divorced and refuse to talk to each other. That leaves me, their only child, in a very awkward situation. I also broke up with my girl friend after a 2 year relationship. To add insult to injury, I'm struggling with the funding for my PhD research recently. So yeah, sometimes life sucks.

Even without any health issue, I still feel quite depressed because of all these dramas. I can only imagine how difficult it was for you with your PTSD problems. Anyway, I guess one just have to soldier on. Good luck.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Fantastic

I too feel for your loss, it's something we all have to bear at some time in our lives. It is never easy and the memories never go away you just learn to live with them eventually. I am loving your story having only just found it and read everything up to this chapter. anxious to read what comes next.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 4 years ago
THANK YOU

Im so sorry for your great losses! But Thank you for returning to us here, your fans! We anxiously await the next chapter. Six Stars so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So heartbreakingly amazing and sweet!

You take your time and write when you can. We can wait! We waited this long and I'm grateful for this interlude! I would love it if porn made a film of this! Only with more sex and only if Blair Williams plays the sister! Can't wait for the next installment! Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing part !!!!!

Glad that you're back with a vengeance on this chapter after such a long wait....the site had missed one of it's best writers and your story keeps getting better so we, your faithful readers, are begging for more as well .....

On a different note: It's sad to hear about your troubles and losses.....that's life for you.....

$#!+ happens but you got past that and what matters is your spirit prevails....just like the heroes of your great story here.....hope everything would work for you in the end.....

PissingPissingover 4 years ago
Good luck

I want to wish you well on the hard times you are going through!

I’m really intrigued how this story will unfold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad you are back

Iam sad to hear about the things you have went through, keep your head up, you are in our prayers. Looking forward to the story unfold, it has been one of my favs, cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

I've waited for this story for quite a while, sorry for your losses. Hope you deal with them as well as possible.

Don't understand why this has a less than 4.5 rating. This is really good and gut wrenching. The way this story has always been. Thanks again and eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

agelmar101agelmar101over 4 years ago
Glad to hear your still writing.

Hi Spirt.

Sorry to hear of your losses.

I only just found this story tonight and stayed up until 3am to finish it. Really cannot wait for your to continue this story, I'm really loving this story and I hope the writing helps you get though your pain as well.

agelmar101agelmar101over 4 years ago
Poor Stella

Hi Spirit,

Thank you for the small update.

Such much intensity in this scene and what a horrible thing to happen to them both, I hope they both have the strength to get though this. Please don't leave it so long for a good update, I know it's fiction but the picture of Stella at the end almost broke my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Fabulous as ever.

I'm opening this site every day expecting an update. Please continue and update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where you at?

Can we atleast know an approximate date as to when we can expect the following chapter?

RedHectorRedHectorover 4 years ago
Please don't give this story up.

Hi Spirit,

You have done a beautiful job crafting this story. The characters are well fleshed out and heartrending. Their love for one another, and pain from their scarring is tangible.

Please take your time too be healthy. Mental health is a tricky subject. I suffer from depression and can empathize with the strange places that the mind can take us, and the time necessary to find your ground again. This said, your story is too good to give up upon. Your thoughts deserve to be read. I look forward to seeing your next release.

RedHector

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still looking for more pls

If it's still possible I wouldn't mind reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still waiting

I'm still opening this site daily checking for an update.

ryanadams1997ryanadams1997almost 4 years ago
best story i have ever read..you are incredible writer

I love this story so much that i cant even describe.This has to be the best story i have ever read on this site.The story.characters,chemistry,love scenes everything was perfect.The love between Stella & Jackson brought tears to my eyes.The dialogues and even the side characters were brilliantly written.This story is filled with so much love,romance and passion that I could feel it in my heart .This is testament to how incredible as a writer you are.

Please give us another chapter as soon as possible.I am literally checking this site everyday for an update.I hope you are absolutely fine and healthy.Stay happy & safe

postoak2020postoak2020almost 4 years ago
Page burner

Thank you for this last part. Please take care of yourself. Such talent is rare. When you are in a good place, consider writing some more chapters in this amazing saga.

agelmar101agelmar101almost 4 years ago
Still hoping for update.....

Loving this story, but the fact it's been so long in between updates has me worried that this will be a story that never gets fully told.

The writer clearly has talent, and I can see from their last post they have had personal issues, just hope they get over their problems and finish this amazing story someday.

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

This my second time reading this beautiful story and it still brings tears to my eyes. Take good care of yourself and when you're ready please finish this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's been hel lot of time

Please if you are good then continue your work

Can't wait any longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope everything is well with you, SpiritoftheStairwell, and that all your troubles are getting solved! Your texts are amazing, and while I have far from read everything on this site, this has been by far one of the absolute bests one, and I hope when you have the energy, time and will, that you continue it.

Best Regards

Tgd1269Tgd1269over 2 years ago

I really enjoy your writing, are you going to finish this story?

orion6275orion6275over 2 years ago

excellent cliffhanger, hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man what a great story in this category, that too with twins, every time I read this, I just hope that this gets to an end and we finally see them living the way together happily as they deserve after suffering for this long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope your life is getting better. Could you at least let us know if you are going to ever finish this story? I check a few times a month

agelmar101agelmar101about 2 years ago

Keep checking back every so often, hoping to see an update to the author's profile or this story. It would be really sad if this story never gets completed.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

It is a shame that it appears that this wonderful story might never get completed. Maybe if all of the readers would go to the authors main page and send him a private message and encourage him to finish the story. Oh well we as readers can only hope. Even though not finished he gets my 5-star vote for the writing and storyline.

Duty71Duty71about 1 year ago

Hope your life is better now. Are you going to finish this story, it’s on of my favorites.

InWINcibleInWINcibleabout 1 year ago

This truly is MY MOST FAVOURITE STORY, period. I can't express my love for this story.

Let me start by saying that I am a HUGE fan of twincest stories, but yours is definitely one of the very few that truly caters to my taste.

What sets it apart is the fact that it's not just about physical attraction between the twins, unlike the other stories, but it's also about the special emotional bond they've had since childhood. It's so refreshing to see a story that delves into the deep emotional connection between the characters, and your portrayal of their undying love for each other. The angst between present-time Jack and Stella is just gut-wrenching. The tension, the longing, the unresolved feelings - it's all so palpable and real. I find myself rooting for them to figure things out and overcome their obstacles, and I can't wait to see how their story unfolds.

Your descriptive language and attention to detail truly captivated me as I read through your story. Your ability to paint vivid images with words and create a sense of atmosphere is commendable. Furthermore, I appreciated your attention to character development. The protagonists' past, their experiences, and their inner turmoil were all conveyed with depth and authenticity. I found myself becoming emotionally invested in their journey and wanting to know more about their story.

But now, I find myself desperately wanting more. Your story has left me hungry for the next chapter, and I can't bear the thought of not knowing how Stella and Jack's journey unfolds. I urge you to finish this story and share the next chapter with your readers.

Don't leave us hanging, PLEASE. I hope that you are doing well in your life. Keep up the fantastic work!

Bamm2797Bamm279712 months ago
Wow

I hope there is more! Just found this story, can’t wait wit to see it hat happens!!!

InWINcibleInWINcible10 months ago

I am losing hope now.

I don't think I will ever read any story which is not finished yet.

I frequently visit author's page to look for any updates but, I guess I will never read the ending of this masterpiece.

I am willing to PAY to read the rest of the story!!

But, I don't think money will do justice to author's love for writing.

Man, it's frustrating to read it again and again and not know the answers to the questions left unanswered.

Anyone who shares the love I have for this story may PM me.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

Yup! Rape flashback.

Whelp, I pray that the author is doing well. It's August 2023 as I am writing this and the installment was published in 2019. Nothing else has been added. I'm sad that we're never going to get to read whatever the author had planned for the story, but I'm even sadder about whatever happened to them that brought about the end of their writing here. It was a fantastic story all the way through. Extremely tragic. 😢 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpiritoftheStairwell@SpiritoftheStairwell
I Apologize for the delay this time again. My mother just passed away last week and I’m going through a rough time. You set won’t wait a year again. I’ll get back to writing very soon. I already have a couple chapters into part 3 done, and I need to finish a few more before re...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES