Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 02

Story Info
Light & dark forces unite to guide Ffion towards slavery.
12k words
4.64
2.7k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

When C starts a lesbian affair her husband has to choose between fighting for her or accepting her offer to feminise him. As a long time crossdresser he chooses to become Ffion. C's affair with Jenny deepens but she still has a place in her heart for Ffion. The lovers tempt Ffion with a life of submission as their house keeper. The intensity of their relationships grows; C and Jenny are had over heels in love with each other, the two lovers and their submissive housekeeper grows a different kind of love. When someone jokingly asks if Ffion is their slave an idea is born and Ffion is guided asking the path to slavery.

This story is about how that chance remark became Ffion's reality. The enslavement ceremony is just weeks away.

The next days were hectic and exciting. C and Jenny set up a WhatsApp group for the trustees and the ether was soon buzzing with ideas and support for C and Jenny. No matter how abhorrent they thought the concept of slavery was in general terms, the trustees embraced the specifics of binding Ffion to C and Jenny. There were romantics like C and Jenny themselves who saw the love triangle with two points above and one point below and wanted to make it work: Sister Sara, Zoe, Pauline and Nilum were among the romantics. Trustees who had known C and Ffion as a heterosexual couple saw their renewed love and wanted to support it, and to support C in her new life with Jenny: Sister Sara, Amy and Catryn were among this group.

There were old friends of Jenny's who loved and trusted her and wished her to succeed in happiness with C: this group included Alice, Lydia, Deborah, Zoe Clare, Emma and Nilum The sadists were in awe of Ffion C and Jenny's choice to delve so deeply into a dominance submission relationship and eager to help C and Jenny impose their will through pain: Scary Sara, Lucy, Flora, Alice, Lydia and Deborah, with sister Sara and Catryn starting to warm to this aspect more and more. Finally there were the witches who saw slavery as a mystic path that linked with ancient wisdom, black magic and the old ways: Clare, Flora, Zoe and to a lesser extent Amy and scary Sara who admired Ffion's self sacrifice for love. This alliance was united in one aim, to make the bizarre arrangements work for all three participants, to hold Ffion in submission as a slave in perpetuity and to help C and Jenny maintain dominance over their property.

Ffion took the campervan back to C and H's home and set to work in earnest, clearing cupboards, redecorating and generally sorting things out. On her first full day back Amy collected Ffion to take her out in search of a wedding dress. The specialist wedding shops were intimidating and expensive and after driving miles and feeling they were getting nowhere they gave up Amy suggested trying online or maybe second hand shops.

"How about charity shops?" suggested Ffion. "There's one not far from the old house where the woman who runs it knows me. She's been very kind especially in the early days of my becoming Ffion."

Amy drove Ffion to the shop where she was greeted like an old friend by Maggie.

"I was wondering when I'd see you next. I've got a couple of things you might like."

"I'm looking for something a bit special," explained Ffion. "I need a wedding dress."

"Congratulations on the happy event my dear but we don't stock weddings dresses. If we ever get a wedding dress we sent then to the charity headquarters where they run a bridal boutique. I can show you a webpage and if there's anything you like we can have it sent here for you to try."

The three of them poured over the website and found four dresses in Ffion's size. After a phone call Ffion was told the dresses would be in the shop by the weekend.

"Can I suggest you come on Monday when it's a little less busy and we'll fit you into a dress."

Amy and Ffion agreed and off they went to get something to eat together. Ffion and Amy sat in a quiet corner of a pub. Amy told Ffion that she and Catryn were coordinating over bridesmaid dresses and that Catryn and she had been talking a lot about Ffion's future.

"Catryn has explained to me how important this is to you and C. I had thought that as a trustee I'd be on your side trying to protect you, but after talking with Catryn I understand that you C and Jenny are doing this for real. I know how much Catryn loves you so I'm sure she helping you to do things for the best. It's a bit of a struggle but I'm coming to terms with a future when you're a slave and I have to keep you there."

Ffion replied, "I'm very grateful. I need trustees who will hold me to my vows. You've always been a good friend and I think the world of you. You're sensible and level headed and very caring. Once I've made my promises at the ceremony it will be forever. No matter how hard it is for me, you must help C and Jenny to keep me as their property. Either I'm free or I'm bound as a slave, there's nothing in between. Once I've signed away my freedom its gone for ever. Once I sign I never want you to see me as the person you used to know, but as something that belongs to C and Jenny. I'm so excited that I'll be a slave in a little over four weeks. I can't wait and I'm truly happy that you'll be by my side"

Amy promised to do her duty as a trustee and was intrigued at the prospect of having a slave on loan.

"What am I supposed to do with a slave."

"Whatever you want, as long as you enjoy it."

"No limits?"

"None."

"Catryn is quite taken with the idea."

"I know. She whipped me a few days ago!"

"No, really?" Amy was intrigued and pressed for details. "I'll have to get in touch with my inner bitch!"

They laughed then Ffion became serious, "Do you think I'm being foolish?"

Amy responded, "Yes, utterly foolish but it's so right for you. I've never seen you so content and I can see that it will bring lasting happiness to the three of you. You're going to be a slave in four weeks."

She smiled and squeezed Ffion's hand. "See you on Monday for your dress fitting."

The days dragged by for Ffion as she made the arrangements to move C's possessions to Devon. What had one been shared was now all C's. Anything that had been exclusively H's was no longer wanted. That person no longer existed. The dump and the charity shops were the final resting place for a life no longer needed. Over the weekend a van was loaded ready to go down to Devon.

Amy and Ffion met for the dress fitting at 10 o'clock. Four dresses hung on a rail at the back of the shop. Ffion held them up to her front and posed for Amy, Maggie and the mirror. Ffion thought they all looked wonderful.

Are you retaking your wedding vows?"

"Something like that."

"But this time you're the blushing bride!"

Ffion laughed nervously.

Maggie went on, "I think it's lovely. You've tried being manly and now you're doing the right thing. It's always better when women take control."

Amy grinned at Maggie in agreement. "You should invite Maggie to the party on Halloween."

"Lets see these dresses on you, " suggested Maggie.

Ffion stepped into the changing cubicle and stripped to a white bra and knickers. The first dress was a tight fitting sheath that clung to her body. Ffion wondered whether she had the confidence or the curves to carry it off. The next dress was a strapless off the shoulder creation that flowed to the ground. Ffion couldn't manage to fasten it properly and Maggie insisted she took her bra off to get the proper effect. When it was done up Ffion thought it felt loose and as she walked and did a twirl for Amy and Maggie her boobs fell out of the dress. The third dress was a mountain gauze and taffeta. Maggie and Amy helped Ffion out of the second dress and poured the third on. The bodice was flimsy lace and gauze with a sewn in underwire. Capped short sleeved and three silk cover buttons closing the top of the dress, then an open heart shape that exposed Ffion's back. The lower back closed with a corset style ribbon fastening above a skirt flared with layers of gauze, one length at the front and calf length behind. Ffion Amy and Maggie could all see this was the one.

Maggie remarked, "if you don't mind me saying so I'd say you need a corset to take some inches off your waist and then you'd look perfect and I think it would suit the occasion too."

"Does your charity sell corsets?"

"No, but I'm sure you'll find one. I think you'll look lovely. And I hope in your new vows you'll promise to obey."

"Yes, " said Ffion, "I will definitely promise to obey. Actually, I would like you to come. You've been so kind during my transformation. But there's something you should know. It won't be a conventional ceremony. My partner, my wife has been taken in love and will marry her lover, but the two of them have agreed that I should be with them, always obeying. I'll be their slave."

"I'll think about it. I'm getting rather old for parties and travelling but I'll think about it."

Ffion paid for the dress and thanked Maggie for her kindness. Amy took the dress away promising to look after it, "Just over three weeks...."

Ffion headed west in driving a large van filled to the gunwales with boxes and furniture, arriving well after dark. Ffion slumped onto bed without disturbing C and Jenny, who were dreaming dreams of their future together.

Ffion woke early and took a breakfast tray up to the lovers, to her almost owners. They were sleepy, warm in reach others arms. Ffion retreated to the kitchen and allowed herself some tea and toast. She spent the next two days unloading the van and trying to fit all of C's stuff into the rambling sheds and out houses that surrounded the cottage. On the third day she drove into Exeter to have her body waxed clean of hair and to try to find a corset.

Ffion was feeling tender by the time she walked along towards Rebecca's lingerie shop. Ffion was surprised to see Sally in the same shop. They were holding cards and discussing them when Ffion walked in.

---ooo---

C and Jenny invite you to their Halloween extravaganza and enslavement party.

Please join us for an evening of feasting fun and faery starting at 8 o'clock.

In the magick of the All Hallows we will take our treasured Ffion to be our slave.

Ffion's fate as our slave will be sealed by white witches Clare and Flora

Ffion will vow to give herself to be our slave forever

Join us as we end the evening in dancing, ritual and punishment for our slave

---ooo---

Order of service

Ffion will be brought to the altar; C and Jenny will be invited to the altar.

INTRODUCTION

The slave will be given into slavery

VOWS

The trustees swear to bind the slave to its owners

The owners swear to take the slave's freedom

The slave swears to be possessed by the owners

THE ENSLAVEMENT

THE PUNISHMENT

---ooo---

"OMG," exclaimed Sally. "You're Ffion, this card is about you. OMG."

Ffion peered quickly at the card. "Yes, I asked C if she would invite you both. I'm sorry, I should have called in to explain."

"But, it's all a bit wierd. It sound like one of the S&M nights we went to in a club in Bristol."

"That was a good night though," said Sally. "Will Halloween be a bit 'Fifty Shades of Grey'?"

"No, " replied Ffion. "Knowing C and Jenny it will be 'Fifty Shades' on acid."

"That settles it, we're coming."

And that was that. There were questions about slavery and were they serious. Ffion assured them that it was very serious. There were questions about C and Jenny which Ffion answered. Ffion also explained the role the dress and undies had in giving Ffion the confidence to make her announcement which is why they'd been invited.

"Awesome," said Rebecca.

It was then Ffion asked about a corset. She described her dress and the need to pull her waist in.

"It's not the sort of thing we stock but this shop was my mum's and her mum's before that. There a box in the stock room with some treasures. I'll go and fetch it."

Rebecca returned then rummaged in the box and pulled out a tight lacing wasp waist corset in a beautiful white brocade.

"Mum anyways told me that nan bought this for a 'gentleman' but he died on the morning when he should have collected it. Nan always looked after her 'gentlemen'. I think my nan would have looked after you so I'd like to loan it to you. I want to keep it to remember nan but you can borrow it if it fits."

It fitted and gave Ffion the hour glass figure the dress needed. Ffion thanked Rebecca and bought a pair of white satin knickers that matched the corset and a couple of pairs of white stockings. Sally agreed to order a pair of white ballet pumps and a little white bag. Sally asked if Ffion was having a hen night and Ffion promised them an invite if she did.

"After all," said Sally, "Most men expect their women to run around like slaves once they're married, it's nice to see the boot on the other foot. At least you're being honest, so I think you deserve a hen night."

Ffion promised to talk with her bridesmaids and was sure they'd have some fun.

Back at the cottage Ffion prepared her return to C and H's house, equipped with overalls, brushes and trade emulsion, along with instructions to freshen up the decor. As she set out for the long drive C and Jenny saw her off.

"Two and a half weeks," said Jenny.

"If you're going to run away, now's the time to do it. Forever is a long time to be our possession!"

"I will definitely be back," smiled Ffion.

The days passed slowly and as Ffion worked through the rooms the house looked less like the home that C and H had made and became a bland property ready to rent to strangers. As the work neared completion Ffion moved into the campervan to avoid making a mess in the house. One evening Ffion met up with Amy for a chat. Amy told her about the WhatsApp group the trustees belonged to and the planning that was going into Ffion's future, though she only spoke in general terms and teased Ffion with hints of the terrible fate that awaited.

"Ten more days," she laughed.

"If i asked for help to escape would you help me?" asked Ffion.

"Two weeks ago I'd have helped, but after talking with C and Jenny, and knowing how Catryn feels, I think I'd have to betray you."

Amy touched Ffion's hands and smiled.

"Its going to be so much fun. The ceremony at Halloween will be special, so special; I've be chatting with the witches and they're such lovely people. There's something primal about what's happening to you, you're at the centre of a web of women, each woman making a strand to bind you. Once you're a slave this tribe of wonderful women will work so hard to help you submit body and soul. I want to be part of C and Jenny dominating you and fulfilling your need to be a slave."

Ffion sighed, "I know you're right but I fear it's all getting out of control."

Amy laughed, "Of course it's out of control. Out of your control. That's the whole point. C and Jenny will be in control, in control of you. You have to accept that totally, if you find that hard then I'm here to help but I won't help you escape, I'll be here to help keep you a slave to C and Jenny."

"I wonder if I'll I really be a slave?"

"In every sense, in every sense. Looking at the chats going on among the trustees your life will change utterly. You'll be a slave and I'm going to enjoy being part of it."

Ffion saw a wolfish look in Amy's eyes. The trustee tribe of strong women was taking on a life of its own, a mind set, a culture. It was clear from Amy's hints that the group were communicating together, planning together, getting excited together. Ffion had thought to be slave to C and Jenny but clearly their vision had expanded to include thirteen trustees. Ffion was to be property and property can be shared. The thrill of controlling another human, for so long the domain of bullying violent men, was being refined into a cooperative art by a group of sophisticated middle class women. Far from diminishing C and Jenny's power over Ffion, their plan to occasionally send Ffion to serve others emphasised their dominance. Just as a much loved dress or a treasured piece of jewellery could be loaned, Ffion was at C and Jenny's disposal. Ffion thought briefly and then resolved; if this was C's desire, how could she refuse.

Ffion looked into Amy's eyes, "Ten more days."

As the parted Ffion's phone pinged. It was C.

'Ten more days.'

'Yes, Ten days.'

'Tomorrow you're to catch a train to London and meet Lucy.'

An address at an office in the City followed.

'Be smart, it's a legal office.'

Ffion woke early and rushed around to Maggie's charity shop.

"I need something smart, for a business meeting."

Maggie guided Ffion to a dark navy linen blazer with a matching pencil skirt. Ffion loved it, ran home to change into white lace lingerie, including a suspender belt, a cream silk blouse, fixed her hair and makeup then dashed for the station. She was wearing trainers but carried a pair of two inch heeled court shoes in her bag. A quick stop to pick up sheer ten denier stockings and she just made the train. By the time the train pulled into London she was ready for anything, anything apart from walking into a truly intimidating office to meet Lucy and scary Sara. Lucy was a slight as a sparrow but fixed Ffion with the eyes of a hawk. Her office oused power from every detail. From behind a large desk Ffion was told to stand.

"Thank you so much for coming."

Ffion shuffled awkwardly.

Lucy went on, "You were told to attend by C who will be your owner in nine days time."

Ffion nodded, "Yes."

Lucy fixed her with a look.

"Yes Miss Lucy, thank you."

"I believe you know Sara and I'm told you refer to her as scary Sara. I dislike the implicit disrespect but you should be scared of her, indeed, of both of us."

"Sorry Miss Sara, i didn't mean anything...."

"Enough!" said Lucy sharply. "You're here for two reasons, one is to measure you. Strip please."

With shaking hands Ffion slipped out of the blazer, blouse and skirt. Sara busied herself with a tape measure while Lucy made notes.

"The second reason is to introduce myself. As you may have worked out, I'm a barrister, indeed a KC. In my private life I'm an enthusiast for sadistic practices and I'm part of a group that plays games with cabinet ministers and other high powered naughty boys. Sara is a newcomer to our group and I hope to develop her talents. I was intrigued when she told me about C's plan and I rather hoped to meet this threesome all the way down in Devon."

"As a lawyer I should say that the proposal to enslave you is unlawful and your contract will have no meaning in law. However, as a trustee I will endeavour to give the contract meaning. Now, as you may imagine I move in powerful circles and I'm pleased to say that I've whipped many a government minister. This brings influence as the naughty boys like to keep such things discreet. So here is my promise; should you ever try to renounce your role as slave, I will enlist the power of the establishment to bring you to heel."

"Yes Miss Lucy."

"I believe you met Sara socially, at a party. Professionally she works for the Home Office but the branch she works for prefers not to talk about is activities. Her contacts and influence are another reason why any attempt to go to the authorities for help will be doomed to failure."

"Yes Miss Lucy."

"Please don't underestimate the influence of Deborah, Lydia and Alice. They are all connected to political families in the West Country. For example, Deborah is the spouse of the Chief Constable. I think you get the picture."

"Yes Miss Lucy."

"I greatly admire C and Jenny for their plan. I think more women should consider slavery for awkward husbands. It would be a rational solution to much that is wrong with society. You may go now."

Ffion started to dress.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers