Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave, you'll be a slave."

"You'll bring joy as a slave."

"For ever a slave."

"Happy ever after, slave."

"Live as a slave."

"Always a slave."

"Die as a slave."

Ffion's head was swimming at all the voices. Then they stopped and turned towards the setting sun in the west. Through Ffion's eyes the sun was melting into the ground, the horizon was flashing and shimering. The stones were changing shape and Ffion thought she was melting into the ground.

With a loud clear voice Mother Witch cried out, "Old Lug, Old Lug, seven more sunsets and you will bind Ffion as a slave."

The stone circle bathed in the last blaze of sunlight. Ffion felt hands tugging at her clothes, heard voices telling her to say words.

"Old Lug, Old Lug, take me and bind me, if I fail then you must blind me, in light I give myself but you will hold me in darkness."

"Find you, blind you, crows will peck your eyes out!" chanted the witches.

And Ffion watched as the witches turned into a flock of ravens, pecking at her, their voices harsh and raucous. She rolled herself into a ball and screamed. Through the darkness of her tightly closed eyes Ffion saw C and Jenny, naked and warm together, making love in a soft bed. 'If I never see you again promise you'll love each other'. The vision faded and Ffion opened her eyes. The witches stood around her.

Flora and Clare hugged Ffion and soothed "There's there, you're OK, you're safe, you'll be safe when your a slave, as long as you keep your promise. Safe as a slave."

Ffion gasped in fear then realised she could see and she was safe in Flora and Clare's arms. Slowly she calmed down and was able to respond, " I'm OK, I'm safe, thank you. I'll be good, i promise. I want to be a good slave."

"The Sun will hold you to your wish," replied the witches.

As the shades of evening closed in. The witches switched from their raven form to a WI walking group and produced flasks of tea. Someone offered Ffion a cup of her tonic.

"It will help you keep going my dear."

They sat around chatting, talking about plans for house decorations, who's getting married, who's having a baby, aches pains and illnesses, and other mundane maters of gossip. It was all so normal that Ffion started to feel normal, putting her hallucinations to the back of her mind. It was getting properly dark and one by one stars sparked in the darkening sky. The witches watched as a half moon rose. Their excitement at the moon's appearance was palpable. They started whispering to Ffion of the White Goddess, who ruled them heart and soul. The goddess of femininity with her monthly cycle. The witches told Ffion the goddess would bind her to the two womanly lovers who would own her. The witches pulled Ffion's clothes off and danced around her, whirling Ffion round at a dizzying speed.

"We'll take you to her."

"You'll fly to her."

"She'll bind you."

Ffion watched as the witches swirled around like autumn leaves carried on the wind, and as they swirled they became leaves and Ffion joined them swirling high into the air, looking down at the dancing bodies below. Ffion knew she couldn't fly yet she knew she was flying. She breathed in the cool night air, exhilarated, light as a feather swooping and wheeling like a night bird.

She heard Mother's voice, "Selene, Selene, when you show your full face at Halloween you will bind Ffion as a slave."

Another voice told Ffion to say the words, "Selene, Selene, take me and bind me to my Misstresses. if I fail then I must fall. I want to live as a slave."

At those words Ffion felt herself falling, plummeting back to earth in terror, the witches high above, their laughing voices like the rustling of autumn leaves. She fell and fell, seemingly dropping forever. Her heart was pounding as the ground rushed slowly towards her. Time stood still but Ffion kept falling.

Certain she would crash to earth or die of fight Ffion cried before she blacked out, "C, my love, hold me in your power, let me be your slave."

She came to herself naked on the grass, trembling in fear, with witches dancing around her, singing, chanting and laughing.

"The Moon will hold you to your wish," sang the witches.

The witches picked Ffion up and dressed her, then, still singing, walked back across the turf to their rucksacks. They walked away by another route. Their path fell quickly towards an old clapper bridge across the stream. A single flat rock spanned the brook. Without warning the seven witches shoved Ffion into the icy water and pushed her head first under the bridge. The current roared her into the narrow space thrusting her in like a cork into the neck of a bottle. Her only thought was 'I'm going to drown'. In her terror her mind was filled with water spirits, taunting her, inviting her to join them.

"Don't be a slave, join us free spirits, death is better than your future."

Ffion kicked out at then, wanting to scream her defiance. She felt them grasp at her and pull her under. Her panic was increasing. 'They warned me I might die. I would have been a good slave. I would have served my Misstresses. I love them so much.' She calmed herself and resigned to her fate and shot out from under the heavy black stone. The witches grabbed her and pulled her onto the bridge.

Spluttering Ffion said, "Don't let them take me, let the water wash my freedom away, I want to live as a slave."

"The Waters will hold you to your wish," replied the witches.

They led Ffion over the bridge then down a steep path that followed the stream as it rushed in a torrent down from the high moor. Ffion shivered with cold and fear as she was taken by the witches, dripping in her dress. They held her firmly, one witch one each arm, one in front, one behind. Ffion's heart mind and soul were in turmoil, her reality shimmering as shadows closed in. The witches, so soft, kind and womanly were simultaneously creatures of consummate terror. Everything was linked in spirit; the beauty of the moor, the stream, the woods, the stars, the moon and the sunset all reached into Ffion's heart. The witches too were beautiful. And woven into all this beauty was the spirit of a world that was being revealed to Ffion, a dark spirit, a spirit that was increasingly holding Ffion in its grasp, binding her soul.

Suddenly they stopped. Deftly the witches stripped Ffion to her underwear and bound her hands behind her. They lead her on into a glade within the wood and guided her feet until she was perched, balancing on a boulder. Two witches supported her on the boulder when out of the darkness Mother put a noose around Ffion's neck. Ffion felt the slack taken up as she stood there. All the witches stepped away as Ffion trembled with fear as she tried to keep her footing on the moss covered boulder.

Mother looked Ffion in the eye, she "Seven witches will strike seven blows. You must be true to your calling, careful of not falling, or old man oak will hold you on a hempen rope, dangling in the air."

Each witch stepped up in turn and beat Ffion's body, the first with a hazel rod, the next with a bundle of birches, the third with a willow lath, the fourth with a elder branch. The blows rained onto all parts of her body and she was defenceless. Flora stood in front of Ffion and showed her a blackthorn cane. Six times it swung but Ffion kept her balance and composure. On the seventh blow Ffion stumbled, almost losing her footing but fear gripped her as she felt the noose tightening around her neck. Clare stepped up with a slender branch of yew. She stung Ffion's body seven times as it gasped for air then bowed to Ffion. Finally Mother wielded a stout oak staff and set about Ffion. Her seventh blow at the back of Ffion's knees buckled her legs and Ffion swung out into oblivion. The noose tightened and Ffion tried in futility to gasp a breath. But Ffion's heart begged to live as a slave and as she pleaded silently her thoughts turned to Jenny, the woman who'd stolen her true love away. 'Please Jenny, if I die then hold C in your love'. Ffion's feet found the rock and she regained her perch. Mother looked into Ffion's heart, paused and smiled. At her signal witches sprung up to support Ffion and take the noose from her neck. Ffion gasped for air.

Mother looked her in the eye, "If you ever waver, ever allow yourself the slightest hope of freedom, Old Man Oak will take your breath."

Ffion found herself promising, "Old Man Oak, I wish for nothing more than to live as a slave to my Mistresses."

"The Oak will hold you to your wish," laughed the witches.

Ffion's head was in turmoil, her eyes were filled with lurid visions, her heart gripped with fear. The witches dressed her. Her clothes were wet, her feet were muddy and she shivered uncontrollably as the witches lead her along the path in the woods. At the edge of the wood Ffion could see they were back, close to the house. They walked to a flat area in a paddock.

"Here is your grave, we dug it just for you. These fields are alive with the dead, left by our sisters over many centuries. When we dig, we dig deep, we dig to bring you closer to the underworld. You must choose between the hell of us burying you alive or the hell of life as a slave, " Mother told Ffion. "You must step over your grave and leave your free self behind. If you stumble or fall we will bury you, if cross then you will never be free."

Mother pressed something into Ffion's hands, "Here is a lock of your daughter's hair. She will guide you for she will bind you. But if you fall or if you drop it, then we will bind her instead of you."

"Walk towards us," sang the witches from the other side of the grave.

Ffion's mind swam with the horror of being buried alive but worse was her anguish that anything should happen to Catryn. The cruelty of these witches knew no bounds. Ffion would happily sacrifice her life or her freedom to keep Catryn safe. She asked herself why had she agreed to this horror. And then she answered her own question; I'm facing this ordeal so I am held in bondage as a slave. I won't fall, I won't fail, I won't betray Catryn. She steeled herself. She looked towards the grave and saw a gout of flame.

The witches danced and sang, "Walk to us, skip to us, jump to us."

Ffion trembled and shook then she cried "Catryn, please guide me on my path, hold me to your promise for I will be a slave."

Ffion took one two three steps then shut her eyes and leapt..... across the flaming void. The witches took her in their arms, hugged and kissed her.

"I vow by my grave in the earth to be a slave, what ever pain and hurt. I will live without shame as a slave," cried Ffion.

"The Earth will hold you to your wish," chanted the witches.

They lead Ffion back to the house and took her into a large room she hadn't seen before. A fire blazed at one end of the room. The floor walls and ceiling were painted with arcane symbols. On the floor was a seven pointed star and they took Ffion into the centre.

"Please strip," asked mother, "but keep your underwear on."

The witches brought in a coffin of black wood and placed it at the centre of the star. Mother told Ffion to lay in the coffin while the seven witches secured her. The coffin had loops for forty nine cords. Seven cords for seven witches. The witches secured Ffion with soft, thin chords. Ffion was entirely immobilised. Mother produced a dagger and placed it on Ffion's breast.

"The knife will explore your heart. You cannot deceive it. If you still have a free will of your own, the knife will drink your blood to the last drop."

The terrors of the night still gripped Ffion as she watched the witches secure her then close the lid with seven screws. Ffion heard the witches walk out of the room. Lying there, immobile in the darkness, alone, Ffion saw demons dancing and felt the knife moving. Time passed slowly as Ffion's limbs stiffened. Unseen hands guided the blade over Ffion trapped body. The sharp point ran over her skin, pricking her, probing but not penetrating. Hours of black fear left Ffion with her mind in turmoil. Her heart was still pounding when Ffion heard the door open. Trapped in her coffin Ffion could hear the witches chanting and signing but the words had no meaning to her. The coffin opened. Around the coffin were seven black candles.

Mother stood before her in a long silk dressing gown. It was black and decorated with tiny stars. She looked down at Ffion, bound tight in her coffin.

"Seven hours. You have been dead for seven hours. Seven times the cocks have crowed. Seven times the knife has marked you but it couldn't find a way in to your heart. You are ready. The sun is up and your witches have slept and eaten. We are ready to labour for your rebirth."

The knife has indeed marked Ffion seven times; the tiny marks became scars that never healed and when Ffion struggled with her choice of slavery a small drop of blood would seep from each mark to remind her of the night of terror that bound her. Blinking in the light Ffion looked up at Mother fearful of what was coming next.

"Will I be born a slave Mother?"

"You've done well young Ffion, you've seen your death come close yet remained resolute. You've seen terrors yet you've remembered why you're here. We've shown you the powers that will bind you. We stole your sight so you would see the world through the eyes of a slave; you are bound by the sun. We let you drop from your heights to fall to earth as a slave; you are bound by the moon. We let the stream wash your pride away; your are bound by the waters. We let your soul fly free as your life hanged from the oak by a thread; you are bound by the wildwood. You stepped to the other side of your grave to leave your old life; you are bound by the earth."

"Thank you Mother."

"Now you must be reborn of women. You were born free of a woman as a gift from passion. And women have a passionate nature. Seven witches have shown you the terrors of heaven and earth. Now seven witches will labour to bring you into your new life. You will be reborn as a slave. You will be reborn of witches as a gift from lust. And witches have a lusty nature."

"Thank you Mother."

The witches tilted the coffin and propped it up so Ffion could see a comfortable chair at one point of the star. The witches were cheery, laughing and joking together. They danced and capered around in their dressing gowns, then started kissing, hugging and undressing each other. The women undressed to their underwear; the same black mesh bra and pants decorated with stars that Ffion was wearing. They were in a party mood and lustful. Then Mother smacked a middle aged witch on the bum and pulled her knickers down. The witches pulled her over to the chair and sat her down. Hands groped, stroked, caressed and rubbed until her arousal was completed when she brought herself to orgasm. As she climaxed the walls of the coffin contacted around Ffion. The witch stood, walked over to the coffin, picked up the knife from Ffion's chest and cut one cord, then smeared Ffion's face with the moistness from her fingers. As she walked away Ffion could see the next witch sprawling in the chair, playing with her own clitoris.

The sun climbed in the sky and as each witch orgasmed she would smear Ffion's face and cut one cord. The room was warm and loving. The witches were tender and gentle together. Mother was broad and strong in her body, her grey hair, wrinkled face and sagging breasts told the story of her life. She satisfied herself with a wooden dildo, and moaned a she came like the rustling of leaves as the wind blows through the crown of a tree. Flora's blond hair framed a radiant face; she giggled when she came and when her face smiled it was like the sun emerging from behind clouds. Helen was a thin woman with a pale round face, alabaster skin and small breasts; her orgasms excited all the other witches. Phoebe flowed like water as she moved and ripples of pleasure shook her in her moments of joy and her pudenda flowed freely in great gushes. Tilly was brown and firm, strong and fertile, she supported the other witches as the earth supports us all; her orgasms were long in coming, but were loud and shook the room. Aoife was red haired and a live fire; she crackled and spat, warming the room with her pleasure. Clare was quiet and hidden, her face flushed as her body arched but her silence was complete.

As the morning wore on a witch went out to the kitchen and returned with a tray of tea and biscuits to fortify her coven in their efforts. One by one as each witch orgasmed, the coffin walls trembled, then the cords binding Ffion were cut and she regained movement in her limbs. Mother was given the honour of the final act, thrusting the wooden phallus into herself while her juniors stroked and coddled her. The final cord was cut and the witches pulled Ffion up by her head and wrapped her in soft towels. The coffin was taken away and a large tub replaced it. Mother held Ffion tight and Ffion started to cry. The witches cooed at Ffion and told her how lovely she was, how new she was, how the world was waiting for her.

The bath was filled and they washed Ffion clean. Gently they patted her dry then dressed her in soft white cotton. They took her to a room and tucked her into a soft bed and for the first time in two days Ffion fell into deep sleep. Each time she stirred a witch lying next to her soothed her and offered her a breast. Ffion latched onto the nipple and fed on the warm comforting milk. Each time she stirred she woke to a different witch and she fed. Mother was the seventh witch.

"Seven witches have birthed you and fed you and welcomed you to the world."

The next time Ffion woke she was alone but her clothes had all been freshly laundered and were arranged on a chair next to the bed. She dressed and made her way to the kitchen where voices greeted her with love. They gave her a small bowl of porridge which she ate and began to feel her strength return.

The garden was in full sun and Ffion sat on the lawn with the witches around her. They were kind and gentle and hugged her.

"Thank you my lovely witches," said Ffion. "In my heart now I know that I am a slave waiting to be owned. Every fibre of my being is slave. Thank you."

And she wept for an hour at the enormity of the change she felt, and wept for another hour at the joy of knowing where her destiny lay.

Mother came out and handed Ffion a small leather pouch, closed with a fine drawstring.

"This is a treasure from many witches ago. A slave was brought here but he didn't leave. His bones are out there somewhere. Your holding his empty scrotum. It was kept for you over many centuries You're still holding a lock of your daughter's hair. Put it in the bag. "

Ffion held the empty bag in her hand and poked the lock of hair into it. Then the witches raised her up and each in turn kissed her passionately on her mouth. They kissed in order of Flora, Helen, Phoebe, Mother, Tilly, then Aoife. At each kiss Ffion felt something materialise in the little bag. Mother told her that the final kiss from Clare would be on Halloween.

"Six tokens and the seventh will bind you. They are yours to keep you true to your desire. Take a look."

Ffion opened the drawstring and could just squeeze two fingers in. First she withdrew a gold coin that shone like the sun, a silver coin that had a cold light like the moon, a clear disk that rippled like running water, a disc of hard oak, a disc of clay that smelled of soil after rain and a soft flesh disc that held a woman's musk. In all the years that followed the little bag was empty until Ffion needed help in her submission. When that help was needed the tokens appeared in the little sack and would always emerge in the same order.

"Thank you Mother."

Ffion paused, "Mother, was it real?"

"Was it real? I don't understand what you mean. If you look at your body are there seven scars left by the knife? Is your neck bruised where we hanged you? Did the tokens appear in your little bag? I shall take you to your grave later because you need to fill it in. I can take you to all the places we went to last night. You saw them through our eyes last night, you saw the world as we see it."