Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 05

Story Info
Ffion takes the lonely path of slaveryto her loving owners.
4.9k words
4.46
3.9k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

When C starts a lesbian affair her husband has to choose between fighting for her or accepting her offer to feminise him. As a long time crossdresser he chooses to become Ffion. C's affair with Jenny deepens but she still has a place in her heart for Ffion. The lovers tempt Ffion with a life of submission as btheir house keeper. The intensity of their relationships grows;C and Jenny are had over heels in love with each other, the two lovers and their submissive housekeeper grow a different kind of love. When someone jokingly asks if Ffion is their slave an idea is born and Ffion is guided along the path to slavery.

This story is about how that chance remark became Ffion's reality.

Ffion tossed and turned in sleeplessness. She'd made a huge mistake. Get out now, get out now. But slowly she calmed herself. It struck her that Catryn was right; she had got what she wanted. She was a slave, she was with the love of her life. The love of her life was living in joy and happiness. Jenny was a wonderful person who made C so happy. It was true, Ffion was feeling sorry for herself. When she'd woken in the barn she was happy and looking forward to her first day as a slave. What a bizarre idea it was to be happily looking forward to a day as a slave. But as soon as C had found her in the kitchen the speed of events made Ffion panic. Having a cup smashed in her face had been horrible and the day seemed to have gone down hill from there. To end the day breaking one of the greatest of all taboos revolted her.

But then, in the small hours of the night her mind put the day into some sort of order. The rough and abrasive handling she had received from C, while it had shocked Ffion at the time, was surely reasonable; if there was no change in attitude on Ffion's descent into slavery, what was the point of becoming a slave? Why should life go on as it had previously? C and Jenny must have thought about it, planned it, delivered it. They had to underline that a change had occurred; the relationship had to feel different to Ffion; today they were owners and she was theirs. Not only should Ffion have expected a dramatic change on day one, she should expect further surprises. She should expect them to push her hard, to test her resolve, to impose their will.

And who was she, Ffion, who was she to have moral qualms about anything? The events with Catryn left Ffion feeling unclean. Her distress over breaking taboo at Catryn's behest was real, but was she entitled to feel that way? Was there any greater taboo than the one she had broken by wishing slavery on herself? How could she feel revolted at Catryn's demands when Ffion herself had chosen to become an object of revulsion. Did Jenny and C know? Could she keep it from them? They would be disgusted, they would sell her and she would deserve it.

There was only one hope. She would throw herself on their mercy. She would confess, she would pull herself together, she would be their slave.

With these thoughts on endless repeat Ffion planned to get up at dawn.

Ffion awoke with a start as the cover were pulled off her. Jenny was standing over the bed with a face like thunder. The first three blows landed before Ffion was properly awake. Jenny was wielding a metre length of heavy duty rubber hose that thumped into Ffion with a dull thud. Ffion raised her hands to protect her face, Jenny swung and the hose thumped into the gusset of Ffion's panties. Ffion doubled up and the blows continued to rain down on her. Finally Jenny stood over the quivering heap of pain, face red and body sweaty from her efforts.

"Downstairs. NOW."

Ffion staggered to her feet, and, clad only in short nightie and a pair of control knickers, tenderly walked down the stairs where she was shepherded into the sitting room. Jenny joined C on the couch while Catryn watched from the armchair where she'd enjoyed herself the night before.

C spoke, "We need to have a conversation. We need to talk about what it means to be a slave. Tell me, how do you think you've done since we owned you?"

Ffion stood, trembling.

"In your own time."

C's passive aggression unnerved Ffion.

"I'm sorry, I've left you all down. I thought it would carry on like before but I was wrong. You came down hard on me from the very first moment and I was wrong to expect anything less. I hope you can forgive me for that but I'm afraid I've done something unforgivable and I don't deserve you."

"Well, spit it out," barked C.

"I'm sorry, and it's hard for me to even say it, but last night after you and Jenny had gone to bed I did sexual things with Catryn."

"What exactly did you do?"

"It started down here when I massaged her while she played with herself but after that...... after that, I.... I licked her, I mean sexually, I mean cunnilingus. With your daughter, my flesh and blood. I'm so ashamed."

C looked at Ffion, "Why?"

"She told me to. She said she'd get you to punish me if I didn't."

C and Jenny looked at each other then smiled to Catryn. Catryn fiddled with the TV remote and, to her horror, Ffion saw herself in the act of kissing Catryn's pudenda.

"You're a slave. You don't have the moral authority to choose between the acceptable and the non acceptable, so at least there was one instance where you behaved like a slave and did what you were asked without whining or bursting into tears."

Ffion looked from face to face, dumbfounded.

C continued, "However, other people, maybe even the police, may not look upon it in the same way. We have the whole session, both upstairs and downstairs saved as video, but sadly without sound. I think you understand the implications. If you ever think of changing your mind, think of being a free person, well, this video may get to be shared more widely. And without sound, we control the narrative, such as suggesting you coerced your own daughter."

Catryn smiled up at Ffion, "Did I ever mention that I would betray you? The next time I want my jollies, I'll tell you to do the same again. But don't worry, the next time I'll be doing it for fun, without the camera."

Catryn turned to C and Jenny, "It was good fun, she's quite good with her tongue."

Jenny laughed, "I might give her a try!"

"Now, about whining and bursting into tears," said C. "it has to stop. As it happens, one of the gifts we received looks like just the ticket."

C handed Ffion a box. The picture on the front was gag and it was called 'The Silencer'. Ffion opened the packet and inside was a piece of moulded silicone shaped a little like a boxer's gum shield.

"Go on, try it."

Ffion opened her mouth as wide as she could and put it in. There was a space for her upper and lower teeth and a bulge in the upper plate that depressed her tongue and forced it towards a confined space. It was close to a fit but not a good fit. Jenny and C looked on approvingly.

"Go and boil some water."

Ffion went into the kitchen and placed the device into the boiling for five minutes. Then she put it back in her mouth and bit down hard. She could feel the thing moulding to the shape of her bite.

"How does that feel?"

Ffion started to remove the lump of silicone but one look from C made it clear she was meant to keep it in. Ffion made some muffled incoherent noises.

"Let's see how you get on with that for a little while. Now just in case you're tempted to slip it out it comes with a harness strappy thing. Let's try it!"

Jenny stood behind Ffion and she adjusted two webbing straps, one running to the back of Ffion's head, the other one over the top of her head. She stood back and admired her work.

"How does that feel?" asked Jenny.

Ffion grunted. C and Catryn giggled. Two clicks and Jenny had secured the gag with little padlocks then she went to sit down next to C.

"If she went out with a head scarf it would look like a COVID mask to a casual glance," said Jenny.

"Perfect," said C.

"Get us coffee and biscuits," said Catryn.

And Ffion did as she was asked. Ffion was given tasks and she got on. Each time her path crossed with her owners or the young Mistress she was acutely conscious that she was mute. She made a hearty lunch of vegetable risotto, wondering all the while whether she would be allowed to eat. Ffion set the table for lunch then called her owners through by making knife and fork gestures.

"I'll buy you a dinner gong for Christmas," Catryn promised C and Jenny.

Ffion served to food then waited at the table as the three free women ate. She listened to them chatting and wished she could join in their light hearted conversation. They were free and easy with each other, talking, as free people do. Standing in the corner, waiting for them to be ready for coffee and cake, Ffion waited in silence. Ffion served the coffee and cake then took the used dishes back into the kitchen and washed up. She returned to the dining room to clear the table. C followed her back into the kitchen.

"Oh Dear! You've washed up all the diner plates. I was going to suggest you ate our left overs. It's it all in the compost bin?"

Ffion nodded. C unlocked the gag and allowed Ffion to take the Silencer out of her mouth.

C held a finger up to her mouth, "Sush! Not a word. Shame about your lunch, it was really nice. Get yourself a glass of water."

Ffion drank gratefully, then C held the Silencer out. Ffion noticed Jenny standing in the door way fingering an electric cattle prod and meekly accepted that her enforced quiet was to continue. Ffion put the silicone lump into her mouth, closed her jaw and stood passively while the mask was strapped to her head and padlocked.

Ffion's afternoon was spent clearing the barn, tidying it back to its pre party state. Her owners left her to it and her solitude weighed heavily on her. Satisfied that her work was complete she returned to the kitchen to prepare a lasagne. Catryn and her owners had spent the afternoon relaxing, watching old films and chatting. From the kitchen she could hear their cheerful voices and the knowledge they were chatting happily rubbed off on Ffion. One more she laid the table and summoned them to eat by gestures. They ate heartily then returned to the sitting room without giving Ffion a thought but she was happy just to have been in their company while they ate.

Once the table was cleared Ffion set to work in the kitchen. She had catered for four when she'd prepared the lasagne and was optimistically hoping for C or Jenny to come into the kitchen, allow her to remove the infernal Silencer and enjoy her main meal of the day. Eventually Jenny entered the kitchen and looked around.

"Looks like you cooked a little extra, hoping for 'left overs' were you?" her voice heavy with sarcasm. "Bed with no supper for you, my girl."

Ffion's heart sank and it must have showed on her face.

"Don't give me that look!"

Ffion knew it was hopeless. Dutifully she put the leftovers into the compost bin and finished her jobs under Jenny's supervision. She was allowed to remove the Silencer under supervision to brush her teeth but she had to replace it before going to bed. From her little room Ffion could hear the free women using the bathroom then saying their goodnights. As the cottage subsided into quietness she heard C and Jenny talking quietly together, giggling occasionally. Ffion wondered if they were making love but their voices faded as sleep overtook them.

Ffion woke early and prepared breakfast trays, wondering how long her enforced silence would last. C and Jenny ignored her when she took their tray into their bedroom. Catryn smiled sleepily and thanked Ffion. Ffion was about to leave the room when Catryn called her back.

"Run me a bath. I think I need a good soak."

Ffion did a she was told. As the bath filled up Catryn walked into the bathroom and peed, then instructed Ffion to help her out of her nightie. She stepped into the bath and settled into the foam.

"Wash me."

Ffion squirmed mentally at the prospect of breaking that taboo once more but she could not object. Catryn's body, young and taut, was so much like her mothers had been when C and H had begun their story together. As she cleaned Catryn's every intimate fold, Ffion subverted her thoughts to nothingness. Ffion was being treated as an object and an object was what she must become.

Later, C came downstairs and found Ffion bustling around the kitchen. She released Ffion from the Silencer to brush her teeth and allowed her to make some watery porridge. All the while it was clear to Ffion that she should not speak and, once she had eaten, she was silenced once more.

Catryn, C and Jenny planned a morning in the art studio, leaving Ffion a list of jobs in the house. The women chatted as they worked. Catryn looked at her mother.

"Are you OK, mum?"

"Yes, I'm OK, I'm just a bit worried.

"What about?"

"About Ffion. I have a chance for happiness with Jenny and I'm afraid I'm going to spoil it."

Jenny moved to C and embraced her.

"I do love you Jenny, I love you so much."

"I know you do, I feel your love so strongly and I love you," replied Jenny, tenderly.

"I should have let H go, let him go, booted him out of my life, let him be miserable for a while but he'd have got over it."

"Are you having regrets?"

"No Jenny," replied C. "No regrets. Certainly no regrets about falling in love with you, no regrets about helping Ffion to emerge. I'm just having a wobble. I just don't know how it's going to work out. I guess I'm conflicted."

Jenny held C tight, "I understand. It's because you're a soft hearted old thing. Look, we all come with baggage, we all have a past. I know you love me and I know you love Catryn. You won't stop loving Catryn just because you've fallen in love with me. And I know you love Ffion and I don't feel threatened by your love for her."

"I know, but....."

Jenny was firm, "But nothing. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. You have a lot of love to give and you express your love in different ways. You love me as your lover, you love Catryn as your daughter, you love Ffion as your slave.

"But what if I hurt her feelings? I mean, I love the feeling of power, I love her submission, but I'm afraid of the dreadful cruel things we do to her."

Catryn interrupted, "Mum, think about it, does owning her as a slave make you happy?"

"Well, yes. Emotionally and intellectually it makes me so happy. Erotically, well, what can I say, sex with Jenny has changed my life but sex after punishing Ffion is turbo charged. So, yes, owning Ffion does make me happy."

Catryn responded, "You know that all Ffion wants is for you to be happy. You have to be strong, mum. You promised her you'd be ruthless and make her into a real slave. Stay strong and enjoy it. Have fun with it. It's what you want, it's what Jenny wants and it's what Ffion wanted."

"Why do you say its what Ffion wanted. Doesn't she still want it?"

"Of course she still wants it, but the moment you and Jenny made her your slave, her wants and needs no longer have any meaning," replied Catryn. "She's given up so much to become your slave and she'll happily give more. She wanted to be owned by you as a slave because she loves you. You should respond by treating her as the slave she has become, and that needs cruelty. Do it because you love her."

"She's right," said Jenny. "Think how Ffion would feel if you set her free now. It would be the ultimate rejection. It would destroy her."

"I'll be OK. Thanks for helping me see straight. I think I was just missing hearing her voice. She usually sings or chats away to herself when she's in the kitchen. I keep on thinking she's sad. "

"Oh Mum! You old softie," said Catryn. "I think the Silencer has been brilliant for her psychology. You should keep it up for a while, weeks if not months. It gives you so much control and that feeling of helplessness will make Ffion happy."

"Do you think so?" asked C.

"Well, not happy as such. She'll hate it. But the thought of you both as her cruel owners... that will make her happy." Catryn smiled at her mother and her mother's lover. "You're both so lovely, you deserve your happiness together and I know you'll make Ffion happy too!"

Ffion spent the days doing the housework. Catryn was due to leave at the weekend so her clothes had to be washed and packed. Laundry always made Ffion happy, sorting out knickers by size and style so they were put away in the right place. Classy panties for Jenny, lacy thongs for C, boyshorts for Catryn. No ugly Y-fronts or boxers, just numberless petite delicate panties. Bras were always hand washed: 32DD for C, 36E or F for Jenny and Ffion's own 38C or 38D. Catryn was petite like her mum but slightly smaller cup sizes. As a scruffy man H had never seen the point of ironing but now, as Ffion, she took pride in making sure that her owners and her own clothes were neatly pressed. One she'd finished the ironing and putting the clothes away she indulged herself with eye liner and mascara. She had to look her best. One she'd cooked she changed into a navy low cut scoop necked top and a coordinating short navy skirt. She chosen a black push up bra with black cotton knickers and hold up stockings. Her earrings complimented her collar and she wore court shoes with one inch heels. Her nails were neatly varnished.

Ffion was ready to serve the main meal of the day. She hadn't spoken a word for almost two days. It felt as though her owners were imposing a stern discipline on her; her new life as a slave was both exciting and oppressive. The bra and top displayed her cleavage, the shoes accentuated her curves. She felt fine and feminine and as she served her owners she felt part of their lives as they talked about their day together. But Ffion was conscious of her status, mute, servile, awaiting instruction. These were Ffion's days now.

A week after her enslavement Ffion was still mute as she drove Catryn to catch an early train. Catryn chatted happily but Ffion could not reply.

Catryn squeezed Ffion's hands affectionately as they drove through the suburbs, "I think you're going to be a good slave and make mum happy. This is so right for the three of you. And it will make you happy too, but you'll have to accept the reality of your slavery, embrace it, become it."

All Ffion could do was nod her agreement.

"I love the way mum and Jenny have taken your voice. Its really dehumanising. Just perfect for you... slave. I wonder how long they'll keep it up. Days, weeks, months, maybe forever. Just think how that would feel!"

Catryn was taunting Ffion, grinning at the hapless slave.

"She's doing it because she loves you. She wants to make your slavery perfect. And that's what you want too, isn't it."

Ffion nodded once more. She did want it to be perfect. More than anything before in her life, Ffion wanted it to be perfect. She had joyously made a gift of her freedom but now reality was starting to bite.

"It's your first week. I'm sure it's going to be hard adjusting but you're in it for the long haul. Think of all those years ahead of you."

Ffion tried to smile as they pulled up outside the railway station.

"I'll see you all at Christmas. You be a good slave for mum and Jenny."

Catryn kissed Ffion on the cheek before stepping out of the car.

"I love you really but we both know this has to be done properly. You have to be crushed. But don't forget, we all still love you. "

They parted. Catryn sat on the train fretting for her father, knowing that she must support her mother's ruthlessness. Ffion drove to the cottage, knowing that she would be crushed, that she should be crushed, embracing her choice that she was about to be subjected the next crushing experience She was a slave awaiting the next step to perfect slavery.

Ffion prepared lunch for her owners, was allowed bread and water for herself, then her Silencer was replaced. She cleared the table after C and Jenny had eaten and then Ffion cleaned the kitchen. Once Ffion had finished Jenny lead her up stairs to the main bedroom. Ffion had been so happy in this room before her enslavement when the three of them had slept like kittens but now Ffion feared what might come next. She was asked to strip to her underwear, a white supermarket bra with little blue flowers and white panties. Her hands were bound behind her with soft rope and Jenny told her to kneel at the foot of the bed, facing the door. Her ankles were bound to the bed legs splaying her wide. He bound hands were tied to the top rail of the bed raising her arms up behind her back. Kneeling in her strapado Ffion knew that the stress of holding this position for any length of time would be painful. C walked in.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers
12