All Comments on 'Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 05'

by Heledd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RoissyAngelRoissyAngel11 months ago

Interesting story. I keep expecting you to announce that the main characters all work for BBC Wales. You seemed to have driven down a deadend though with the blocking of his hearing and mask wearing so that he is completely isolated. You have taken all the humanity not just away from him but also from everyone else. Once you lose that humanity in any story then it is just a mindless existence. When I read what you had done to him I lost interest in the blink of an eye. Hope. Humanity. Love. Without these what is the point?

HeleddHeledd11 months agoAuthor

@RoissyAngel You're right, it has taken a very dark path. I'm surprised to have written it. However, Christmas is coming and Ffion will be given her voice back.

Ffion has been established as a slave in the last five stories. Her position is abject(that was the point of the silence, to establish abjectness) . But within the last five stories it has been set up that Ffion will be a plaything, not only for her owners, but for the other trustees to her slavery. I have ideas for stand alone stories about further adventures. The Saras will have fun together, the witches will be back and some of the fearsome sadists will get a turn as well. Catryn will tempt and betray, Amy will indulge herself and Lucy will have a role to play.

I hope you enjoyed the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When is the next installment

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel10 months ago

My criticism was intended to be constructive and not destructive. I look forward to the next installment. In the meantime I will read the story again.

HeleddHeledd10 months agoAuthor

@RoissyAngel Your criticism was well received and helped me write the next part, which should be soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeledd@Heledd
I'm amazed at the sick filth that I'm able to write. I'm intrigued by the thought of people wanking furiously like a piston wristed gibbon as they read. Enjoy and don't wear yourself out.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES