Ffion the Christmas Elf Pt. 05

Story Info
Festive Ffion fuels the fun at Christmas.
5k words
4.67
948
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

Ffion surprised her owners at her resilience after what was surely a harrowing experience. When asked if she was OK Ffion would smile and remind them she was their slave and that was enough for her. Catryn drove into Exeter and returned with a load of timber, some breast pads and a two pack of nursing bras, one black, one white. The bras were as unsexy as it was possible for a bra to be but her owners insisted Ffion wore one and a loose t-shirt or blouse. They teased her about the milky scent that followed her everywhere and demanded feeds at all sorts of times, especially inappropriate times. Ffion was even expected to express milk for use in coffee; they decided that tea just didn't taste right with breast milk. They promised to feed until Christmas Eve and then stop but Ffion would have been content to carry on longer. Jenny seemed to be the most enthusiastic feeder and Ffion was happy to feel a bond growing with the woman who had seduced her ex into a lesbian love affair.

Two days before Christmas Ffion brought the tree into the house and the four of them set about transforming the cottage ready for the festivities to come. Catryn spent hours in the outhouse used as a punishment room and Ffion was forbidden to look inside or ask what the sounds of carpentry were all about. All the while Ffion was busy baking and cooking so the house was infused with the scent of pine and spices. Every day Ffion tried to look her best in skirts and tops with little accessories to set each outfit off. She was growing more confident in heeled shoes and loved the way they made her walk and accented her bottom. Knowing she'd been told to dress as a sexy Christmas elf she always chose stockings and outfits with lots of red or green. There were any number of last minute purchases needed from to shops in the next village and Ffion felt very self conscious as she rode C's old bike through the lanes and teetered into the shops on her high heels.

Cards and gifts kept arriving. Ffion was called to one side by C to wrap presents for Jenny, then to another side to wrap Jenny's presents for C. They were really going to town on each other.

Christmas Eve arrived and at Catryn's insistence they decided to head to the village pub then on to Midnight Mass in the mossy old church that sat next to the stream on one edge of the village. They all dressed smartly. Ffion was allowed a longer dark green tweed skirt for the sake of respectability. For the sake of unrespectibility she was wearing a black lace plunge bra with matching pants and suspender belt. Her low cut top revealed acres of décolletage and her knee length boots had two inch kitten heels that help her bottom sway a she walked. The three free women each had their final feed from Ffion then made their final touches to their makeup before going out. Ffion carried a bag of smart shoes and they tramped through the damp lanes in their boots heading for the bright warmth of the pub.

The pub was heaving but they found a corner table and sent Ffion to the bar for drinks. C and Jenny each had a large G&T, Catryn favoured a glass of red wine and Ffion was allowed a half of mulled spiced cider. The four of them chatted happily and Ffion relaxed in the warmth of their conversation.

"He's looking at you Ffion. I think you have an admirer," teased C referring to a man near the bar wearing a tweed jacket. He was tall and broad, looked like he could carry a calf under one arm, a hay bale under the other and easily walk into the next county.

"Oh do me a favour," laughed Ffion, but she checked him out with a smile.

Three months earlier she had been in this same pub, the day after her enslavement. That day she'd been in a state of undress and been pawed at by some of the locals. One or two of them were at the far end of the bar, leering at her, but she totally blanked them. This man was different; quietly confident and content with his own company as he sang along to Christmas carols. They sent Ffion up to the bar for the next round of drinks. The only space at the bar was next to him. As she waited to be served he caught her eye with a grin and looked up momentarily to draw her attention to the mistletoe above his head. With a glass of strong cider working is magic in her mind Ffion felt flattered. A handsome man was flirting with her. She smiled, reached up to his strong neck and drew him down for a peck on the cheek.

"This mistletoe must be stale if that's the best we can manage," he murmured

Ffion drew him closer. Her mouth found his. She surrendered as his strong arms wrapped around her and she shivered happily as his hands ran over her bum. 'Oh god,' she thought, 'he'll feel my suspenders and think I'm a tart.' But then she thought of his pleasure at a kiss.

"What will it be?" Ffion heard the boy behind the bar.

She broke off and ordered the drinks and walked back to the table.

" That was a cute wiggle as you walked back to us," teased Jenny.

Ffion blushed.

"How was your first kiss in a long time?" asked C.

"Lovely, Miss C, my first kiss since.... no, my first kiss."

She giggled and the three free women giggled with her. Half way though the next glass of cider, Ffion needed to go. She stood and made her way towards to door leading to the toilets. Without thinking about it she smiled across to the man. He followed.

"I hope Ffion knows what she's doing," said Jenny.

Ffion found herself in a corridor with four doors, the ladies, the gents and a door out to the beer garden. She heard to door from the bar open and looked round. It was him. She could scurry into the ladies or.... she took him by the hand and lead him out into the cold damp darkness. They kissed.

It was ten minutes later when he returned to the bar and Ffion was about a minute after that. She looked giggly and happy, with her clothes neat and her makeup newly refreshed. Catryn looked Ffion in the eye once she'd sat back at the table.

"You've left mud on your knees, you little minx."

They laughed together. An hour later at midnight Mass Ffion knelt once more, to receive the body of Christ on her tongue but her thoughts were of the body she'd received earlier, savouring her memory of his taste.

Christmas morning was crisp and bright. Ffion was up at first light, pulled on a lightly padded white t-shirt bra and plain cotton panties, dressed in a long jumper and leggings and descended to the kitchen to prepare the day's feast. She planned to change into her Christmas dress once the bulk of the cooking had been done. Slowly, the rest of the house came to life, Ffion took coffee and croissants up to her betters and cleaned the bathroom after each of them had used it.

C came into the kitchen.

"Make me a coffee."

Ffion brewed a jug of coffee and filled C's favourite mug.

"Why don't you have a coffee too and come and sit down."

Ffion filled herself a mug and sat opposite C at the kitchen table. C reached over and held Ffion's hand.

"Happy Christmas my love."

She passed Ffion a small package. Ffion unwrapped the present to reveal a jewellers box that contained a fine silver chain with a mounted opal and a pair of matching earrings.

"You could wear it around your wrist or maybe your ankle."

"Thank you Miss C, they're beautiful."

C leaned forward, "You can kiss me if you want."

They kissed on the lips.

"I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for helping me fall in love with Jenny, thank you for becoming Ffion and most of all thank you for becoming our slave."

She smiled at Ffion whose eyes were moist with tears. They kissed once more.

"I don't know if I could have done this without you. Since that first day when I kissed Jenny and ran away you've been there for me. You helped me to go back the next morning, you helped me to go to bed with Jenny. And from there its turned into such a beautiful phase of my life. Thank you."

C kissed Ffion gently.

"I hope your OK and not regretting how our lives have changed," C asked Ffion.

"No. No regrets. I made a choice and I meant it. I knew you and Jenny were right for each other as soon as I saw you together. I haven't got you a Christmas gift but if I've helped you find happiness in Jenny's arms, that's enough of a gift."

"And you and Jenny have given me so much. My clothes have changed, my body has changed but best of all, my mind and heart have changed. I have a purpose now. As soon as the word slave came into our lives I knew it was right. I'm yours and Jenny's. Your possession, your slave. Every day I see you and Jenny together I know you're so in love. And you're going to be married and make a life together and it will be brilliant. And I'll be along side you both, sharing your joy. And I feel so lucky, so happy that we found this path. I'm your slave and there's nothing else in the world that I'd rather be. So thank you."

"I worry some times that we're so hard on you, so cruel."

"I know. Miss Catryn told me you have moments of doubt whether you're doing the right thing."

"She shouldn't have said anything."

"How many years have we known each other? I know you're soft and kind by nature. And I know you're very loving. I'm glad that your hard on me. You said that you wanted a slave and that if you enslaved me, you'd do it properly. And I said I wanted to be your slave, heart and soul."

Ffion continued, "I want it to be perfect for you. I want you to feel that you can take it as far as you want and then go further. It's not that I accept your cruelty, though I know I must. I embrace your cruelty, it gives meaning to the choice I made, the choice to be a slave."

"Thank you Ffion."

C fingered the collar around Ffion's neck. The collar that symbolised slavery.

"I'll do my best Ffion. I'll do my best to honour the vows you made when you became our slave. Or should I say I'll do my worst, well, you know what I mean. I can't say I'll be heartless, because I still love you, but I will be ruthless. When times are tough, and they will be, you will feel used and abused and all alone in the world. I promise to give you the gift of suffering as the expression of my love."

"Thank you Miss C."

C was smiling and happy, filled with Christmas joy. Ffion thought that C was perfect as she looked at C's beaming face. As perfect now as she had been almost twenty five years ago when they first met. Back then H had been filled with love, lust and desire; now Ffion still felt the love but the only desire now was to submit. C had asked for submission when she first started her affair with Jenny. At first she asked H to submit as a cuckold but as her love for Jenny had grown and deepened her expectation of submission had intensified. H had submitted and embraced feminisation. When Ffion emerged C wanted submission to Jenny's sadism. They added domestic duties in the rambling old cottage while Ffion chastely accepted the reality of her life partner in sexual ecstasy in the arms of another. Ffion had had no control when C had 'outed' her as trans to Jenny's friends and C's own family before sending her back to their old home. At the next opportunity C had set Ffion up for public humiliation as a cock sucker and as a plaything for Jenny's sadistic friends. When, finally, C and Jenny had tempted Ffion with the word 'slave', her submission was so complete that she wanted nothing less. The two of them had been on a wild journey as C's dominance had grown to complete control.

"May I ask you something Miss C?"

"Seeing as it's Christmas I suppose I could allow you a question."

Ffion composed herself, "I can see that you're happy and in love with Jenny. What I'm wondering is how do you feel about being the owner of a slave? Does it make you happy? No regrets?"

"No, no regrets. I'm not a natural dominatrix which is why, I guess, I worry occasionally that we're being too hard on you. But no regrets. I know that your submission helped bring Jenny and I together but even if that wasn't the case I'd still have no regrets."

C smiled at Ffion, "You must realise that I absolutely love owning you, having you as my slave. Just thinking about it make me feel good, makes me feel alive, makes me feel horny. I love the feeling of power. It's a beautiful feeling, knowing I can hurt you as much as I want. Not out of hate or revenge or anything negative like that but just because I can, at a whim, just because i feel in that sort of mood. I've made a positive choice to do this to you, to make you suffer, make you my slave. Apart from occasional feelings of mercy, which Catryn helps me past, I know I'm going to do this, making it harder and harder until you're screaming for release but release is never going to come. Does that answer your question?"

C held Ffion's eyes, knowing her dominance was complete.

"Only once you've lost hope, lost any pride, lost all sense of your own worth, then I'll know that I've succeeded. You'll be mine, my creature, my slave. How does that make you feel?"

"Afraid Miss C."

"Good. That's how I want you, held in fear. And the bizarre thing is, I still love you and the further I drive you on this path, the more I love you and the greater pleasure you give me."

"We've made the right choice Miss C."

C stood and moved around the table to stand behind Ffion. She reached around Ffion's body and nestled close, cheek to cheek.

C whispered to Ffion, "I know I've made the right choice! I chose Jenny and now you have no choice. I'll make it so awful for you but it is going to be so much fun for me, my love. Happy Christmas."

Catryn and Jenny breezed in to collect a bottle of fizz and some glasses.

"What's going to be so much fun?" asked Jenny.

"Playing with my slave, teasing, tormenting, terrifying. I allowed Ffion to ask whether I was happy to own her as a slave. I think you can guess what I said."

"And I'm right there with you, looking forwards to the fun we'll have," replied Jenny.

C and Jenny embraced and kissed.

"Go girls!" laughed Catryn. "I'm with you all the way. Fun for you two and abject slavery for Ffion. I love you all. Happy Christmas."

"How are the preparations going in the kitchen, Ffion?" asked Jenny.

"More or less on schedule Miss Jenny."

"You'd better get changed, our guests will be here soon."

Ffion slipped upstairs. She already laid out her outfit. Her underwear was all black and silky from the M&S 'Rosie' range. The bra gave a push up effect and the knickers and suspenders were smooth against her body. She had coated herself with hair remover early on Christmas eve so her stockings slipped up her legs and she felt wonderful. She slipped on a pair of green court shoes with two inch heels then sat and attended to her makeup. C's gift of ankle chain and earrings brought a tear to her eye. She fingered her collar and smiled before collecting her Christmas day dress from its hangar. One she'd stepped into the dress she reached behind and pulled up the zip. A quick primp of her hair and a twirl in the mirror.

"Hello Ffion," she said with a grin and headed for the stairs.

She was just in time to a answer the door to Sara and Alan. She smiled in greeting and lead them through to her owners and Catryn. Sara smiled and said hi to Ffion but Alan simply looked uncomfortable at the situation. Ffion slipped away to the kitchen to make coffee. When she returned with coffee and biscuits, Ffion's betters were exchanging Christmas gifts to their mutual delight. Ffion cleared up the discarded wrapping paper and smiled at the happy people in the room. There were two wrapped gifts left under the tree. Jenny picked one packet up and handed it to Ffion.

"This is from C and I for you."

Ffion beamed and unwrapped to reveal a pulsed laser epilator.

"Oh thank you Miss C, thank you Miss Jenny."

"We'll expect you to be silky smooth in future. The other gift is for you to give to Sara."

Ffion took the mystery packet over to Sara who ripped off the paper from a black and red leather flogger.

She looked Ffion in the eye with a grin, "I can't wait to give you a sound beating."

"Of course Miss Sara."

Alan looked as though he wanted to earth to open up and swallow him.

"And I have a gift for you," said Sara as she handed Ffion an envelope. "Its a £50 Bravissimo voucher, you look as if you're at least a D cup now. We'll go together for a fitting."

"Thank you Miss Sara."

Catryn smiled, "I've been building something in the out house for you, shall we go and take a look Ffion?

"Thank you Miss Catryn."

Catryn turned to Sara, "You might like to bring your new toy with you."

The women started out of the room while Alan excused himself and stayed where he was. Catryn lead the way to the room where a newly built pillory was waiting, decorated with tinsel and holly.

"I'm afraid its a bit big to wrap, but I thought something mediaeval would suit you.

"Thank you Miss Catryn."

The pillory had a cross beam with three holes, one for each wrist and the larger one for the neck. Catryn lifted the top beam and beckoned to Ffion who bent at the waist and lowered herself into place on the bottom beam. Catryn was about to lower the top beam when Sara suggested that Ffion didn't need to be wearing her dress. Dutifully Ffion unzipped herself and stepped back into place and Catryn put the upper half of the cross beam into place.

"I'll put these pegs through the frame then she's totally secure," said Catryn. "How does that feel Ffion?"

"It reminds me of that awful machine. I'm scared."

"That's perfect then," smiled Catryn and she secured Ffion ankles with leather cuffs.

Sara gave her new flogger a couple of practice swings, "If I go first I thought we could all give her six of the best as long as I can go last as well."

They all agreed that this was a great plan, apart from Ffion, whose opinion was neither wanted or needed. Sara set to her task with relish and the skin on Ffion's back reddened under her ministrations. C unclipped Ffion's bra before starting to inflict suffering on the being who had once been a loving husband. The pain was building up. Catryn stepped up and delivered punishment to the creature, once a father now a slave. Ffion legs were trembling and she moaned at each blow. Jenny was vicious in her determination to hurt Ffion, who cried out in pain. Finally, Sara had the flogger one more. She walked around Ffion, trapped and held by the cruel rigid wood. She kissed Ffion on the cheek and taunted her, swishing the flogger as hard as she could. Catryn, Jenny and C encouraged her to new depths of sadism. Simply waiting, Ffion was gripped in anticipation and fear; her back was already raw and the thought six more heavy blows terrified her while the memory of being held by the neck brought nightmares to the surface. She whimpered and pleaded, tears flowing down her cheeks knowing that there would be no mercy, even on Christmas day. Sara stepped out of Ffion's sight and her final six blows reduced Ffion to animal howls.

Ffion was heaving for breath when Catryn applied some moisturiser to Ffion's back. Catryn released Ffion, and gave a little hug.

"Happy Christmas Ffion, you did really well. I hope you like your present because I think you're going to spend quite a lot of time in there," she teased. "But I've also got something you might like a little more."

She handed Ffion two parcels. When they were unwrapped one was a hamper of craft made cosmetics, the other a beautiful black brocade corset.

" Lets get you into this then I'll help you tidy up your makeup."

Ffion dispensed with her bra and stood while Catryn laced her into the corset. The caress turned into a hug then a squeeze as Ffion's waist was narrowed and her bust lifted. When she put her dress back on the effects were spectacular.

"Thank you Miss Catryn. Thank you for your gifts and thank you for helping Miss C to enslave me."

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers
12