Ffion the Christmas Elf Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catryn smiled, helped Ffion with her makeup. The two of them returned to the house, Catryn to enjoy the party and Ffion to serve the food.

After a feast of epic proportions Ffion busied herself clearing the table. Sara, C and Jenny teetered off into the lounge to binge watch the EastEnders Christmas doom fest of death, misery and despair. Alan sat with Catryn, talking with her about her studies and her life in London. Ffion dotted in and out as she set to work washing up.

"Ffion, could you get us both a brandy."

"Of course Miss Catryn."

Ffion poured two tots, left the bottle on the table and carried on back to the kitchen.

"It feels odd. Every other Christmas your dad would have been sitting with us, joining in the fun."

"I know, but things move on. Mum's with Jenny now and I think she's happier than I've seen her for years."

"But what about your dad? I mean. They treat him like a servant."

"She's Ffion now. My dad was in another chapter. The story has moved on. You'll have to get used to the new arrangements."

"I can sympathise with your mum falling in love with someone else. It happens. But the three of them living in this rambling old cottage with your dad as housekeeper and general dogsbody. That's weird."

"I can't argue that it's not weird. But it's not wrong either. I see them together and I can see they're all happy. It works for them and that's the important thing."

"And you're OK with how they treat your dad?"

"Yes, I am. Please try to think of her as Ffion. She's given up a lot to become Ffion."

"But they treat your dad...."

"They treat Ffion. Her name is Ffion."

"OK OK. Ffion. They treat Ffion like dirt."

"Yes, they do. But it's right and proper that they do. They respect her choice."

"How do you mean, her choice?"

"She chose her new life. She's not their house keeper, she's their slave. They own her now."

"And you're OK with that?"

"Very much so, I gave her away to be a slave and your Sara was my mums maid of honour. We were both witnesses at the ceremony and we've promised to help mum and Jenny to keep Ffion in slavery."

"But it can't be legal!"

"Almost certainly not, but it doesn't stop it being right for mum and Jenny. And it's definitely right for Ffion."

"Sara did explain it after that ceremony. Load of mumbo jumbo of you ask me. She can't be bound by it!"

"But in her head she is bound by it."

Alan shook his head, "It makes no sense."

"But it makes them happy. And I think it makes Sara happy to see her sister happy. And I think she likes the chance to get into a little bit of spanking," laughed Catryn.

"Sara told me about that too. It's a bit more than spanking. Still, rather him, I mean Ffion, than me."

"And it could have benefits for you. After all, when was the last time Sara gave you a blow job?"

Alan laughed nervously out of embarrassment, "My memory isn't that good!"

"Shall I call her in?"

"Who? Sara or Ffion?"

"Ffion of course."

"You're joking, aren't you?" laughed Alan.

"No, totally serious, Uncle Alan."

"You could do that. Tell Ffion to get on her knees and suck me?"

"Ffion!" Catryn called in a loud voice.

Ffion came through from the kitchen.

"Ffion, could you top up our glasses then give Uncle Alan a blowjob."

"Of course, Miss Catryn."

Ffion put the bottle down and handed the two of them their glasses. She moved over to Alan and got to her knees. She briefly considered that until her divorce from C was finalised that she was kneeling at the feet of her brother in law. When Ffion had been H they had been friends and equals.

"But what about Sara?"

"Ffion could lick her later. Oh? You mean is Sara OK with it?"

Catryn moved to the door with her glass.

She called into the next room, "Auntie Sara, is it OK if Uncle Alan gets a Christmas blowjob from Ffion?"

Sara's face appeared in the doorway, "Go on Alan, it can be your Christmas treat."

Sara and Catryn grinned at Alan. Catryn followed Sara into the lounge.

"Enjoy," she said as she closed the door behind her.

Alan sat back in his dining chair as Ffion fiddled with his trousers.

"Are you sure you're....."

Ffion pulled at the waistband of Alan's trousers and pants as Alan raised his bum from the seat. Ffion kissed, gently stroked and licked. She took the organ into her mouth and rolled her tongue around the end. She knew Alan was growing in her mouth.

She raised her head for a moment, "Yes sir, I'm OK. Happy Christmas."

With one hand stroking his balls and the other the base of Alan's penis, Ffion's mouth set to work on his pleasure. Not pleasure for Ffion. Pleasure for Alan. She could feel the tension of his ecstasy building. Alan moaned then sipped his brandy. He rolled the fiery liquid over his tongue before swallowing. Then he sat back and watched through hooded eyes at the head giving him so much worship. He knew that release was close and he stroked Ffion's head gently. She responded, taking him deep into her throat. Alan tensed, then relief flowed through his body directed as pulsating surges into Ffion's mouth. She rolled the warm liquid over her tongue, showing her mouthful to Alan. then swallowed.

She cleaned Alan as best she could, trying to ensure every drop went down her throat rather than stain Alan's clothes. She tucked him back into his trousers, stood, thanked him then went back into the kitchen. He could see she was smiling as she left. He didn't understand. But he accepted that his brother in-law had become Ffion and Ffion was a slave now and, as Catryn said, there could be benefits!

The day was filled with Christmas joy as the revellers played party games, watched old films and Ffion kept their glasses topped up. As the day turned into evening and night drew on, the fire roared in the grate and the family reminisced of the year gone by and the changes in their lives. The talked about their plans, hopes and dreams for next year. C and Jenny would be married, Catryn would carry on her studies. Sara and Alan were planning holidays. Ffion was in the room much of the time but not part of the group. She was there to serve.

Ffion wondered if she would be the elephant in the room that no one acknowledged, but without mentioning H, or involving Ffion in their discussion, they talked about their intentions to discipline her further, to dominate her and to develop her mentality until she could only think of herself as a slave. Alan, who had been reluctant to acknowledge the new arrangement when he first arrived now appeared to be very comfortable with the situation, particularly when C and Jenny assured him that Ffion would be available to perform certain acts whenever Sara decided he deserved a treat.

At the end of the evening Ffion was still sober, not having been allowed any alcohol all day, and was told to drive Sara and Alan home. They chugged through the dark lanes, Sara and Alan chatting happily and complementing Ffion on her cookery and her service. Alan suggested they invite Ffion in but Sara pooh-poohed the idea.

"It may be Christmas but you're not getting another blowjob!"

Back at the cottage, they had waited up for Ffion's return. Jenny suggested a nightcap and told Ffion to fetch four glasses and a bottle of Islay malt. Together, the slave and her owners clinked their glasses and wished each other a happy Christmas. They hugged together and Ffion was filled with bliss.

When the three free women had finished in the bathroom Ffion climbed the stairs, hung up her dress and struggled out of her new corset. She slipped into a cute silky nightie and tucked herself into bed.

"Best Christmas ever," she murmured to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

12