FFM Femdom: The Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
From MMF to FFM.
1.1k words
4.17
12.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That very next day after work, Monday evening, my wife went out for dinner with some friends. Before leaving, she joked about telling the girls about her weekend but I knew she wouldn't. Her girlfriend picked her up around 6pm and finally I was alone.

I watched on her phone GPS and made sure she was at the restaurant. The restaurant was about 20 minutes away so I set a notification when she left the restaurant I would know. Set my phone down and stripped naked tossing my clothes aside.

Once naked, I got in the shower and cleaned myself including an enema. It was time to play and I knew I had about two hours before she left to come home.

Once cleaned up, I went to the bedroom and got a dildo out that she has had in my ass before that I always liked, got some lube and took them into the tile shower.

Suction cupping the medium sized dildo to the shower wall, I imagined being penetrated by one of the guys from the weekend in the shower. Roughly shoving myself onto the dildo over and over, watching my cock leak.

I caught the cum that was leaking from my cock and put it up to my mouth and licked it from my hand. mmmmm it tasted so good. It felt so good to have that cock in me and I wanted to edge myself before making myself cum.

I jerked my cock 4-5 times and stopped almost cumming. I did this 8 times letting myself cool for a few minutes in between edges. That was when I heard my phone notification dinging that she left the restaurant.

I jumped out of the shower and got to my phone as soon as possible. After digging it from under the pile of clothes, I see that she is only 10 minutes away and I am a mess again.

Quickly I jump in the shower and rinse off cleaning myself off and drying off. I run out to the living room and sit down and pretend like I have been watching the TV since she left. My heart is racing as I hear her bust through the door. Clearly she had a few drinks, her girlfriend walking with her trying to steady her.

Her girlfriend looks over at me and laughs which makes me believe she really did tell her what happened this weekend but doesn't say anything to me other than she has to use the bathroom and she will be right back.

From the bathroom I hear her call my wife to come in and thats when I realize what I did. I left the dildo suctioned to the wall with the lube in the shower. I was busted. Then I hear my name called. Slowly I walk to the bedroom, the bathroom is through the bedroom, on the bed my wife and her girlfriend are laying naked and kissing.

My wife stops and looks up at me and tells me to sit in the chair in the corner of the room like a good bitch, her girlfriend laughing and her boobs bouncing from laughing. They look amazing on the bed together.

They get back to kissing and grabbing at each other. Molesting each other with their soft manicured hands. Rubbing all the right places and making each other moan in lust and want.

My hard on getting the best of me watching this I start to rub my cock through my pants. Her girlfriend catches me, stops and tells me to strip. Of course I do as fast as possible. She tells my wife she will be right back and gets up with her beautiful perky tits walking towards me. My wife watching her perfect ass walk to me.

She pushes me back on the chair and sits on my lap kissing my neck.

Distracting my mind enough to not realize she just tied my hands to the chair legs. She slides down my lap and ties my feet to the chair too. I am now immobilized. She grabs two suction pumps from the toy drawer, puts them on my nipples sucking as hard as they can and says maybe they will distract my cock.

I have my doubts as I watch her 5'8" body head back to my wife in our bed.

They get back to kissing and groping each other. slowly moving down my wifes amazing body kissing and sucking her beautiful boobs and nipples. All the way down to her bald mound where she starts to slowly lick, her bringing her to the edge of cumming. They take turns teasing each other several times before they end up in 69 and both cum over and over again at the same time.

My wife leaves the room and she comes back with a shot glass. She brings it over to me and I can see the sweat on her forehead from the intensity. She puts the shot glass to my lips and I gladly drink it.

She tells me her and her girlfriend are going to be alone for a little bit and are going to take a relaxing bath that I should relax and stay where I am as if I could go anywhere tied down like this.

It seems I am in the clear, the tub is sepetate from the shower so it is unlikely they will find the dildo in the shower.

I am not sure what happened but I feel groggy and realize I am waking up but don't remember falling asleep. I am now naked on the bed tied in a yoga pose with my ass in the air, blindfolded and gagged.

My cock tries to stir but there is something cold and metal around it restraining it from getting hard. I can also tell it feels like there is something lace around my chest and waist area.

I hear feet moving, giggling and than a camera shutter sound. I realize I am the target of the photos being taken and giggling. My ass cheeks are really warm feeling. I feel a smack and jump realizing why its hot.

My wife, says she is happy to see I am finally awake and that she must have put too much of the stuff in the shot she gave me. They both laugh hysterically about it and I feel humiliated that her girlfriend is seeing me like this.

I feel there is something stretching out my asshole but unsure what it is. 5 more hard spanks to each ass cheek and it feels like they are going to be bleeding soon.

I am extremely exposed and vulnerable when she says she has another surprise for me. I am excited and nervous about the surprise. Laughing she whispers in my ear so close I can feel her hot breath, we found your dildo...... to be continued

please leave a comment and rating!