Family Garden Ch. 24-25

Story Info
Volume 03: Legacy of Ethel Fuckwell
8.9k words
4.56
12k
18
3

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

Chapter 24 - A Fool For You, part 1

March 3, 2001

Gorden Home - 8:30 am

Kathryn ran to her room and slammed her door shut. She couldn't get the moving images of her mother's ass bouncing on Steven's dick out of her head! It was like she was locked to a chair inside her own brain and forced to watch over and over and over again, the same scene of her mother's body bouncing up and down on Steven. His cock sliding in and out of her. Her ass cheeks and breasts bouncing and jiggling and swinging and reverberating with every collision, and their lustful euphoric mewling as they fucked each other senseless!

Every time Kathryn blinked her eyes she saw it. She could still hear them wailing, and she could still smell the pungent aroma of their intercourse as their juices mixed together!

Jumping on her bed, Kathryn screamed into her pillow in frustration!

In a fury she hopped off her bed and walked to her chest of drawers, pulled out a sports bra and her smallest tightest running shorts she could find, and then ankle socks and running shoes and three minutes later she was sprinting down her driveway and down the road for a quarter mile before she stopped! She heaved in great breaths of air and put her hand on her lower belly to sooth her aching womb, but happily she didn't feel as bad as she thought she would after being sick and puking for two weeks straight. When she caught her breath she took off again, this time at a steady jog...

As she ran, images and feelings of Steven caressing her body in the shower filled her mind. The memory of his hands caressing her breasts, her belly, her ass, and her pussy. The feeling of his dick between her thighs and sliding inside her vagina. It all haunted her, and aroused her. Her pussy lips began to feel wet and slippery and soon she soaked through her panties and shorts!

Then she would remember the sight and smell of his dick pushing in and pulling out of their mother, and it pained her until she felt jealousy surge up into her nose!

She growled in anger and resentment!

The irony and shock of her feelings and her behavior suddenly hit her, and she slowed her jog to a walk and then stood there on the side of the road with her hand on her mouth as she whispered, "Oh fuck! I... I'm in love with my brother..."

Shaking her head in denial she gasped, "No! No no no, that can't be! It's wrong... It's disgusting! No, I have to stop this now! I... I can't be in love with... my brother..."

——(!)——

Gordon Home - 10:30 am

Ethel ran out of Steven's room in a panic!

She was heading toward her room when she heard the garage door closing and as she ran across the open bridge from the children's wing of the house to her and Randal's, she heard the house door that came from the garage open and close...

She stopped at the top of the stairs, her C-cup breasts and ass cheeks jiggling as she came to a halt. She felt Steven's sperm slicking her pussy lips and beginning to glide down her inner thighs as she called out, "Randal?"

"Yes?" He responded from the doorway leading to his office.

"You're home early! I was just cleaning up," She said as an excuse, "Let me wash up quickly and I will be down and make you lunch!"

"Yeah, the golfers this morning were atrociously disappointing," Randal explained, then continued, "There is no rush for lunch, I will be in my office until 12 on a conference call. Bring me my lunch afterward."

"Of course Honey," Ethel said with a sigh as she looked back toward Steven's room and wished she could go back.

She could feel more cum leaking out of her vagina. It was dangerous to linger in the hallway, naked as she was, but she still slipped her hand between her thighs and scooped out a handful of Steven's creamy white spunk. Looking at the viscous substance she rubbed it between her thumb and fingers before she brought it to her nose and inhaled her son's potent fragrance. Her brain filled with the fog of arousal and she put her hand to her mouth and tilted her head back. Steven's sperm tasted salty and bitter and gelatinous as she swallowed it down and then licked her palm clean before she continued on to her room!

She put her hair up in a hair clip and stepped into the shower. She washed quickly and made sure that most of Steven's cum drained out of her before she left, dried off, and found a pretty cream button up country dress with a pink flower pattern. She pulled it on after deciding she didn't want to wear a bra or panties today. When she was dressed, she let her long brown hair down, brushed it out, and then applied a little eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. She put a pretty pink flower hair clip in her hair and left to go make lunch for her husband...

——(!)——

Gordon Home - 12:00 pm

"Shh... You have to be super quiet... or we'll get caught..." Steven hissed as he pulled Cybil down the hallway.

It was so fucking dangerous what they were doing!

Their dad came home an hour and a half ago. However, Steven knew his routine; Randal would sit in his office and look over some files as he sipped a scotch. Ethel would bring him lunch at 12 pm sharp and he would eat it. In the meantime, she would leave and come back to her room and get ready for Randal to come to her by 12:30 pm.

"No matter what you see," Steven warned, "Don't say anything! Don't make a sound! If we are caught I have no idea what dad would do, but I doubt it will be good!"

"Okay Okay," Cybil agreed, her voice betraying her annoyance that Steven was treating her like a child.

Steven led the way to their mother and father's room. Ethel was still downstairs, serving Randal lunch leaving the bedroom empty. Slipping inside, he pulled open the door to his mother's closet and adjusted the slats so that he and Cybil could watch when she came back. He pushed some of Ethel's dresses down the hanger rod and stepped inside. Once he had himself situated, he guided Cybil to turn around and back herself into the closet in front of him then closed the door, and they waited...

Minutes felt like an eternity, and Cybil began to fidget. Steven tried to help his baby sister by wrapping his arms around her shoulders and arms, and grabbing handfuls of her fat E-cup breasts. He squeezed and massaged them, played with her areolas until they were tweaked tight and her nipples were long and thick!

Cybil responded by running her hands down Steven's thighs and she began twisting her hips back and forth so that her ass cheeks were rubbing side to side across his dick. It didn't take long before his cock was growing down her ass cheeks, and thumping and flexing and pushing to slip between her valley to press against her tail bone!

She reached down and began playing with her smooth pussy-lips before she pushed a finger between her camel-toe. Finding her clitoris, she rubbed soft slow circles around it as Steven rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, and his cock pulsed between her ass cheeks...

"Mmm," She moaned as she began grinding her ass into his dick as her arousal turned her body into a furnace!

She reached deeper between her thighs seeking to cool her need by dipping her fingers into her vagina. Her pussy was a furnace but her nectar was cool. She wiggled her fingers inside herself, finding her g-spot while her palm ground against her clitoris!

"Haaaa," She exhaled explosively with pleasure!

"Shh," Steven chastised and pinched her nipples painfully between his knuckles!

She hissed in response and thrust her ass back!

Steven groaned as his dick throbbed within his sister's ass cheeks. Widening his stance, he lowered his crotch until with a mighty flex of his penile muscle his dick surged upward slapping Cybil's pussy-lips with a thunderous 'Whack!'

"Ugh," Cybil grunted from the force of her brother's cock bashing her pussy.

Like a striking snake, she whipped her hand out and caught Steven's dick as it surged up to slap her pussy again. Tilting forward and lifting her leg, she rocked her hips and swiftly guided his massive cockhead up inside her vagina!

"Mmm," She moaned lustily and was about to whisper how good it felt as he suddenly surged forward thrusting deep within her when they heard the bedroom door opening and Ethel walked in!

Steven suddenly moved his right hand, leaving Cybil's breast, covering her mouth to quiet her moaning as he withdrew his dick scraping her insides exultantly! She moaned again and tilted her hips so her ass met his thighs when he thrust in again!

Ethel was halfway across her room when she heard the muffled moans coming from her closet. She skipped a step and nearly looked over at the sound, then she turned and went into her bathroom as Steven exhaled a breath he hadn't realized he was holding.

"Mmm-Mmm," Cybil mumbled as she pulled at Steven's hand over her mouth!

She sighed in relief and inhaled a big gulp of air when he removed his hand from her mouth, realizing he was covering her nose.

"I really don't want to die of suffocation Stevie," Cybil whispered as she looked back and up towards him.

She was looking up at him so prettily as he mumbled, "I'm sorry," and moved his hand back to her breast and nipple.

"Then kiss me," She purred.

Tilting his head, he kissed the side of her mouth from over her shoulder. His dick swelled up and he thrust a little deeper inside her as he twisted her thick rosy nipples and squeezed her fat breasts until they were squishing out between his fingers!

"Look!"

"Steven...," Ethel hissed as she threw open her closet door and paused when she saw Steven and Cybil... together!

Steven jumped nearly out of his skin, and slammed his dick into Cybil's cervix nearly tearing her open! Cybil squealed and jumped, slamming her teeth against his chin painfully as he bit his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood...

"What the fuck," Ethel gasped.

It was rhetorical, as Steven looked up he could tell instantly that Ethel knew exactly what was going on. He watched his mother's mouth purse with obvious dissatisfaction before she pointed a finger at both Steven and Cybil and growled, "If you two are going to watch what your father and I do and use it as erotica as you fuck in here. You had better be silent!"

They both nodded, but Ethel snorted and shook her head as if they didn't understand, "I mean silent as the fucking grave! Not a peep...not a moan...not a fucking sigh!"

Cybil's eyes widened in fear and she moved her left hand to Steven's and then moved his hand back over her mouth.

"Not a peep," She whispered through his fingers as she used her right hand to move Steven's right hand to her throat, "Steven will choke me out if I do...I promise..."

Ethel glared at them both and then closed the door with a harrumph.

"Shit," Steven whispered.

"I said not a peep," Ethel called back to them from over her shoulder.

As he and Cybil watched, she walked to her chest of drawers, her hips swaying dramatically now that she had an audience, and pulled open the bottom most drawer. She pulled out a chest and hip harness and two sets of leather cuffs, and sat everything out on the bed. She carefully unbuttoned her country dress down to her navel. The dress was a style that reminded her of Savannah, Georgia and some of her more pleasant memories of growing up, and the soft cotton fabric always made her feel warm and sensual since she never wore anything underneath. With a small satisfied smile, Ethel lowered her dress and stepped out of it, and then walked over to her vanity and gently laid the garment across the back of her chair. She would put the dress back on after Randal made love to her...

Walking back to her bed, she picked up the chest harness first. It consisted of a thick black leather under-bust belt roughly two inches wide that she buckled around her ribs just under her perky C-cup breasts. She breathed out as she cinched the first belt tight. A second thinner belt went over the top of her breasts and was connected to the under-bust belt by half inch wide leather straps of varying lengths growing from one inch long in the back to eight inches long in the front with two massive holes where there were no straps allowing her breasts to hang out. The final strap connecting the under-bust belt to the over-bust belt was a thick one inch wide sternum strap.

Unable to buckle the over-bust strap properly, Ethel walked back to her closet and looked at Cybil for help, "Please tighten this for me?"

Cybil smiled and nodded as Ethel turned to face away from her daughter. She reached out as Steven cupped her breasts in a hand bra, and pulled the top belt tight as she whispered, "Exhale."

Cybil pulled the belt as hard as she could. Ethel was gasping as she struggled to breathe. She turned and smiled at her incestuous children before she closed the door again and went back to her bed to finish dawning her attire. Steven took the opportunity to slip a hand down his sister's belly and press into her, guiding her hips to tilt back as he flexed his dick and pumped himself inside Cybil's hot wet vagina several times before he settled back down to watch his mother again. Cybil luxuriated in the feeling of her brother fucking his dick inside her and couldn't help moaning very quietly as she rotated her hips, whisking her brother's dick inside her!

Ethel heard Cybil sigh and then moan, and she silently hoped the girl would be able to be quiet when Randal came up otherwise things would get really weird. As she looked down to step into her hip and thigh harness, she felt the world tilting as she struggled to breathe. Just enough to throw her off balance. Her lungs burned so badly!

She could already see that her nipples were already thick and swollen and turning a dark purple while the rest of her chestnut colored breasts were a lighter shade of violet. She managed to get her hip harness on and cinched tight. With additional effort, as the weight of the world seemed to bare down on her, she slipped on her ankle cuffs and then her wrist cuffs and cinched them tight. She knew something was wrong and walked around her bed, headed to her closet to get help from Steven when darkness overwhelmed her and she collapsed...

"Oh fuck," Cybil cried as she watched her mother pass out and crumple to the floor. She was about to push the closet door open and run to her when she heard the bedroom door handle shake just before it opened and Randal walked in.

Randal took one look at Ethel and knew what had happened, walking over quickly he pulled at the belt buckles of her chest harness and released the tension by two holes on each belt as he growled, "Damnit Ethel, how many times have I told you not to tighten this harness down too tight!"

Once Randal was sure Ethel was breathing, he chuckled as he ran a hand down her back and gently patted her generously rounded ass cheeks as he shook his head and purred, "Well, you passing out gives me a fun chance to use some new toys on you. I hope you like it!"

Cybil could feel her mouth was agape and slowly closed it as she looked back at Steven. He was staring hard at their father with obvious dislike and jealousy in his eyes, and she could see he was forcing himself to watch! It made her wonder why he did this to himself?

Cybil felt Steven's cock throb inside her and she whisked his dick, keeping him hard inside her, then it struck her, she knew why Steven forced himself to watch their mother and father fuck. It was because he was only watching her. Their mother! He watched her like she watched him. He was head over heels, a love struck fool, for her!

"Then, that means... I'm a love struck fool for Steven," She whispered in such a low mumble not even Steven heard her.

She lost track of her pondering when Randal went to his closet and pulled out a three foot long steel bar with five d-rings welded to its length. He attached it to a winch hook that came out of the ceiling, and then their father proceeded to hook their mother's wrist cuffs to the d-rings at each end of the bar. After her wrists, he went back to the closet for two short cables that he hooked to Ethel's hip harness and then clipped the inner d-rings just above her hips. Lastly, he went back to his closet and retrieved a black mask with no eye holes, only an opening for Ethel's mouth and nose. He pulled it over her head and buckled it tight before he pulled out a short bar that screwed into a nut built into the back of the mask. Once the bar was attached he pulled Ethel's head back roughly and attached the bar to the center d-ring. Finished, he walked back to his closet and reeled the winch cable up lifting a comatose Ethel off the floor!

The bar attached to the back of Ethel's mask and her arms attached to the support bar pulled her head and shoulders back severely while her chest and belly sagged underneath thrusting her breast out provocatively. The bar and cuffs served their purpose well in keeping her upper body from just folding over as she was lifted up into the air by her hips. Ethel looked like she was bent over an imaginary table, except that her legs hung straight down lifelessly...

Randal hoisted Ethel nearly to the ceiling until her feet were level with his shoulders before he pulled out a three feet long spreader bar and clipped her ankle cuffs to it. Smiling up at her pussy and inviting ass, Randal spun Ethel in a slow circle as he lowered her until her feet were merely inches from touching the floor.

Cybil felt Steven's cock swell up and pulse insider as he watched his mother spin.

As Ethel's ass swung around Randal pulled back and slapped her ass with a loud 'WHACK!' Ethel screamed in pain as her whole body jolted awake!

"This won't be any fun if you're sleeping Ethel," Randal chortled as he left to retrieve a large glass thing roughly ten inches long.

"What is that," Cybil asked, her voice a whisper only Steven could hear, and he shrugged that he didn't know.

The glass toy was shaped like a long studded cucumber with a small handle and a ball at the end. Randal pulled out of his closet a tall table and set the thing on it. Then he pulled out a large container of Vaseline and sat it beside the large glass cucumber. A large glass thing shaped like a squash came out next and a glass egg plant. Lastly, Randal pulled out a small square case and all of it was set down on the surgical table on rollers.

"What? What is going on," Ethel asked pitifully, "What are you doing Randal?"

"We are about to have hours of fun," Randal purred maliciously as he rolled his high standing table over to Ethel's slowly swinging body. Putting his hand on the back of her thigh he slowly caressed her skin as he ran his palm up and over her round fat ass.

Looking back at his closet, it appeared as if Randal was debating something as he squeezed Ethel's ass cheeks, and then he turned and went to his closet and quickly returned with a box.

Setting the box on the table, Randal took up the long glass cucumber again, but this time he opened the container of Vaseline and spread the greasy substance up and down the studded cucumber end. Once a thick layer of lubrication covered the whole of the glass cucumber, Randal grabbed Ethel's thigh, stopping her swinging, and turned her so her ass and pussy were facing him.

Smiling evilly Randal purred, "I do hope you like my new toys! Please feel free to scream and moan!"

When he finished, he lifted the cucumber up to Ethel's flexing pink anus and held the tip there as Ethel realized what was happening.

"No! Please wait...," Ethel whined and then hissed as Randal pushed the two inch diameter cucumber tip into her ass!

Cybil's breath caught as she felt Steven's dick suddenly swell up inside her and warmth bloom as he started cumming as the seven inch long cucumber spread his mother's anus out around its girth and slowly disappeared inside her. Randal finally pulled his hand away from Ethel's ass leaving only a large round glass nub protruding from between her ass cheeks. Ethel was breathing hard as her body shuddered. He stood back and smiled as he watched her ass flex and tighten down on the cucumber anal plug. Reaching over to his table, Randal flipped open the box and pulled something long and thin out...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers