Family Garden Ch. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three siblings heard the sound of Randal stomping his way up the stairs, headed back to his bedroom and a bound Ethel still hanging in the air with a glass butt plug and dildo buried in her and pin-cushioned with needles...

Kathryn was in a lustful haze that didn't register anything other than Steven's mouth on hers and his long throbbing dick pressing against her belly! Cybil knew they would be caught soon and stepped back allowing Steven to bend down and grab Kathryn's thick meaty thighs and lift her up. Kathryn giggled softly and wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her back into his room to bed, and as soon as Steven was out of the way Cybil quietly closed the door and locked it.

Once Steven reached the bed, he carefully crawled across it as Kathryn hung underneath him. When they were in the center of his queen sized bed he lowered himself down so that he was laying on top of his sister. Her short brown hair was splayed out above her head like a flame while her brilliant blue eyes smiled up through long thick lashes. Her cute turned up nose was crinkled and she had a broad 'I am so in love with you!' smile! Her hands were on his back, and as he was basking in the feeling of her sporty B-cup breasts and strong abdominals pressing against him, she pulled him down for more kisses...

Cybil turned from the bedroom door and the view was of Steven's long legs, his ass, his back, and his large swollen testicles swinging in his sack. Underneath him she saw Kathryn's ass and hairless pussy open and waiting expectantly to be filled. Admiring the view, Cybil decided to hand back for a little while, it was about time Kat got some attention. Besides, she still had cups of Steven's cum draining down her inner thighs. With a happy smile for her sister, who had finally embraced her urges instead of denying them, she turned to Steven's bathroom and decided she would take a bath.

Kathryn unwrapped her legs and set her feet on the bed and spread herself wide open for her big brother. He didn't even break away from kissing her bottom lip and suckling and kissing her top lip as he reached between their bodies and grabbed his dick. She thrust her pubic mound up into his, and he responded by guiding his dick head down her wet labia straight to her vagina!

"Haaaa," She gasped into his mouth as she felt him part her and slip inside!

Her hips quivered and she hissed as sucked in air as Steven slowly sunk his dick all the way inside her womb!

"I'm sorry if it hurts," He whispered and began a slow withdrawal.

"Shh, it's okay this time. Keep going," She whispered in return as she looked up into his blue eyes and smiled.

This time Steven kept his pace achingly slow and gentle for her, and after fifteen minutes she was ready for her orgasm.

"Flip over," She insisted as she pushed on Steven's chest.

He complied, pulling back and out of her so that she could roll to the side and let him lay down in the center of the bed. Once Steven was settled, Kathryn straddled his hips and guided his absurdly long thick dick to her seemingly too small pussy and they both watched in amazement as she gobbled him up!

When her pussy-lips and most importantly her clitoris were grinding into Steven's pelvic bone, she began a slow rocking and rotating of her hips. If she were riding a horse it would have been a slow walk that she started at, and quickly she was at a trot! Rocking and whisking, all in time with a steady bouncing up and down his length!

"Ohhhhhhh shit! Steven! Ohhhhhhh fuck this feels good," Kathryn wailed as her orgasm flooded her body as she slammed her pussy down his cock and ground her clitoris against him hard!

Her body quaked and shuddered and slowly she melted back into Steven's arms as he thrust deep inside her and fountained cum inside her womb...

Cybil was gone for an hour, and Kathryn didn't waste one minute of her personal time with her big brother. She never got a chance to really discuss her feelings with him, but as they fucked she realized that all her worries could wait for another time. When Cybil returned they all three cuddled up on Steven's bed and took a nap. None of them saw their mother or Randal for the rest of the day, not even for dinner.

——(!)——

5 months later - August 4, 2001

Gorden Home - 1:00 pm

Steven grabbed four large glasses and a pitcher of lemonade and set it on a rolling cart. Next he set plates filled with watermelon, strawberries, bananas, cantaloupe and an assortment of other fruits on the cart. Lastly, he put out a dish with an assortment of cheeses, crackers, and meats. Then he wheeled the cart out to the pool deck where three very pregnant women lay out around the pool sunning.

"Snacks are served," Steven called out as all three women turned to stare at him menacingly.

They may have not cared about getting pregnant six months ago but they were all feeling it now and all three resented him profoundly for impregnating them.

Ethel was handling it the best, but had to do some creative explaining to Randal on how she got pregnant. It must have been a good lie because he was not only supportive but happy. She found out she was having a little girl and had already picked the name Othel for her. She had a paternity test and confirmed Steven was the father and he would soon have a new sister/daughter.

Steven smiled as he relished the view of his mother. Her breasts had grown from taut C-cups to E-cup, and her belly was large and round, and her hips and buttocks had grown from 42 inches to 45 inches.

Ethel caught him ogling her and she smiled back and blew him a kiss.

Looking perpetually upset, Kathryn ignored him as she calmly got up and sashayed over to take a piece of watermelon. She stared daggers at him when their eyes met and he silently mouthed, "I'm sorry!"

Cybil had let it slip a month ago that it was Steven that fucked, raped, and impregnated not just herself and Ethel, but Kathryn as well on Valentine's day. Kathryn's response was a profound silence and a complete absence of any acknowledgement of his existence, and she still hadn't forgiven him. Still, it didn't stop him from admiring her!

Kathryn's breasts had grown to full 38B's from her barely there B's. Her once athletically ripped abdominals we're now a large round mountain with a baby girl inside, that she was going to name Yasmin. And, her broad hips and bountiful bubble butt had widened and thickened from 43 inches to a stunning 50 inches!

Cybil groaned as she pushed herself up and walked over to consume several cheeses on crackers topped with meat!

She smiled up at him, her pregnancy plumped mouth full of food and purred, "I'm hungry!"

Steven just smiled and said nothing. If anyone had a right to be hungry it was her. Over the summer she was not only growing babies...that's right twins, but she also grew taller. From five feet two inches to five feet six inches tall. Her breasts grew from 34E's to 36I's, and her pregnant belly was twice as large, looking full term already. And, her hips and ass grew from 34 inches to 45 inches!

When Cybil found out she was pregnant with twins, she and Steven had looked through baby name books for hours before they settled on names. Both babies were girls and identical twins, and they would name them Sonya and Gabrielle.

Cybil smiled as she took the plate of cheese, meat, and crackers and kissed Steven before she walked back to her chair. He looked over at his mother and she mouthed, "Thank you," as he set a glass of lemonade beside her and a plate of fruit. When he was about to leave Ethel put her hand on his arm and looked meaningfully in Kathryn's direction.

"I'm trying," He hissed in a disparate whine, "But she won't forgive me!"

Ethel nodded her head in understanding as her deep brown eye glinted up at Steven, "The deeper the love, the deeper the hurt."

"I think she hates me, which I don't understand, you and Cybil were upset with me but not like this," Steven retorted bitterly.

"No. Quite the opposite. She loves you more deeply than any of us," Ethel said with a shake of her head, "Just think, I did get over the fact that you drugged and raped me, and so did Cybil and we love you with our whole hearts and our entire bodies! Now what does that say about how much Kathryn loves you..."

"I don't know," Steven answered pitifully.

Ethel smiled as she whispered, "It means...you big dummy. That whether Kitty Kat knows it or not, she is profoundly in love with you! Therefore, she is profoundly hurt by your betrayal. So give her time, and keep pampering her. Go out of your way to show her how much you love her and promise her that you will never betray her like that again!"

"Okay...good idea! Thank you mom," Steven said with a reassured smile before he leaned down and gave her a tender kiss on her plump pink lips...