FG Rose House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knocking at the front door rang in her head like alarm gongs and she suddenly felt like she had just been caught masturbating by a mob of strangers. With a gasp she sat up. She jumped up and started to run with her pants still around her ankles. Falling flat on her face, she cursed as she picked herself up and thanked god that no one was around to see what just happened. Jumping back to her feet she pulled her pants up and ran downstairs as she buttoned and zipped them.

The doorbell rang, and she yelled, "Just a second!"

Grabbing the banister to slingshot around, using the momentum to run to the door, she ran headlong into the ladder she had left in the middle of the hallway the night before after hanging pictures. It went down, and she went flying over it.

"Fucking shit!" She cursed as she rolled around trying to pick herself up off the floor.

Once she was standing up again she picked up the ladder and pushed it to the side of the hallway only to have a picture fall and the glass shatter. Holding her hands out as if she were going to strangle the world, she ran back to the utility room and retrieved a broom and dustpan. When she finally had the mess cleaned up, she walked to the front door and took a deep breath and swung it open, "Welcome to the Rose House, Harper Galdren, I am Rosalina Alcaraz!"

If her hair would have turned white from shock, now would have been the time. She nearly fell back on her ass as she gasped, "You!"

12