FG Rose House Ch. 03

Story Info
Little Rose Cherry pt 3.
4.7k words
4.71
5.2k
5
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

Chapter 3- Little Rose Cherry pt 3

Rosa couldn't believe it!

She wasn't sure if it was good luck or bad, but standing in front of her was the young man that had not even an hour ago had his hands all in her pants and up inside her!

It took her a minute to process her feelings before she said, "Well I guess we can skip the introductions then!"

"Sure," he agreed with an affable nod.

Beckoning him in, she gave him the tour of the house. Showed him her back door. Guided him to his room. Then they got to work, and thank god he seemed to know what he was doing!

By the time they went to bed she was pleasantly tired. She was thankful and happy that Harper was there. He was so calm, even when she was angry, moody, or when she snapped or yelled at him. He just quietly took the brunt of her temper and tried to not repeat whatever set her off. Plus she somehow felt more safe now that he was around.

Closing her bedroom door after saying her goodnight there was just enough light to make out the silhouettes of her furniture and bed. Shucking off her pants, she kicked them to a corner and then peeled off her shirt. She very rarely wore a bra. She was so petite that she had to by junior sizes, and there never was anything sexy or adult. She had had a couple that looked like frilly cotton sport bras but that was about it. As for panties, she liked thongs or g-strings. The less material the better. It made her feel sexy.

Today though, she had decided to not wear any at all. Sometimes she liked that, it made her feel risqué and naughty. However, the reason she cut out her pant's pockets was because she hated the way the material rubbed against her thighs, and they left a horrible outline.

With a sigh she walked over to her window and stood there completely naked as she looked out over her yard. She could still feel Harper's hand caressing her lower belly and his fingers combing through her pubes. Using her own hand she followed the same path that his took as her finger divided her pussy and slipped into her hot wet embrace.

When her belly started warming up and her cunt was a tingling furnace, her breathing caught and she turned away from the window. Walking across the room she left and went to the bathroom. Despite the darkness she knew her house by heart and had no problem navigating her way to the toilet.

Sitting down, she leaned back, closed her eyes, and forgot where she was when she placed her hands on her breasts and imagined them to be Harpers. Sighing contentedly she moved a hand down her chest, following the thick trail of transparent hair down her abdomen to her navel and splayed her nails across her lower belly as she dragged them down to her pubes.

She raked her nails through her small square patch of hair, and then moved further down dragging her nails across her soft denuded pussy-lips. This time she tickled and teased her outer labia until she felt the cool lubrication wet her pussy as a bead of viscous liquid gathered on her perineum. Before it could dribble down the inner valley of her ass cheeks, she pushed her two middle fingers into the cool bead of lubricant and thrust deep inside her vagina.

She sighed in delight and wiggled her fingers around feeling her soft wet insides. Her vaginal mouth tightened around her fingers while her quivering walls hugged like a form fitted sleeve. Pressing her palm into her clit, she whisked her fingers and then withdrew to scrape her nails up her vulva until she reached her clitoris.

Spreading her thighs further apart, she lifted her legs and set her feet on the door frame as she scooted her ass to the very edge of the toilet and began rubbing her clit between her thumb and middle fingers...

She was a raging tempest of sexual delight!

Her breathing was becoming desperate. Her eyes were closed tight. Her mouth was partly open as she focused solely on the pleasure her fingers were creating...

The door knob to the bathroom jiggled, and she almost dismissed it. The door started opening, and her fingers came to a sudden halt. Her eyes snapped open, but she couldn't see a thing!

Hadn't she locked the door?

Maybe Harper would just go take a quick bath...

The door knob to the toilet jiggled, and her breath caught as she pushed herself back a few more inches onto the toilet seat. The door opened outward, and there was nothing. She saw nothing. It was pitch black!

She almost sighed in relief, but then she could feel Harper step into the small closet with her. She spread her knees as far as she could until her legs were shaking. If he decided to sit down and take a shit then she would be discovered. If he just stood there and pissed then she was going to be taking a golden shower tonight. But, at least she wouldn't be discovered masturbating to her imagination of the boy standing over her right now!

She felt him lean in as air moved across her pussy-lips when his fingers slapped the end of the toilet. She tried to adjust her feet, but her thighs were shaking so badly she thought they might fall. Then everything grew quiet, and he didn't start pissing on her. Instead, she heard him let out a small moan, and then she could hear his balls slapping the back of his hand as he masturbated. She knew he was right there, but she couldn't resist. She pinched her nipples and massaged her breasts with her left hand, and she set her right to delving her pussy and fiddling her clit. As Harper's climax built, so did hers...

She worked that glowing ball of pure sexual joy back into a raging fire until she had to use her left hand to cover her mouth lest she moan in delight. Her orgasm exploded through her body like a firebomb that set her thighs to shuddering until she nearly gave herself away. Then she heard Harper inhale and hold his breath and then cum splattered across her belly!

The next shot hit her hand and pussy, and as she lifted her hand up to her mouth the third shot hit her right in her open mouth. The fourth hit her clit and slid down to her vagina before sliding down the walls of her pink honey pot. Once Harper's climax abated he stepped back and closed the door before he walked over, he stepped in, and sat down in the cool bath water.

Rosa wasn't sure what to do. Carefully, quietly, she put her feet down on the floor and sat on the toilet properly. Harper's cum tasted salty, and bitter, and it was so viscous that it seemed to cling to her mouth and teeth no matter how she swallowed. Hesitantly she ran her hands over her body and tried to wipe up as much cum as she could. She tried to pull out some toilet paper but it was too noisy. With no other alternative she started licking Harper's cum from her palm and swallowed it. The only cum she didn't find and clean up was what had made its way into her vagina.

Afterward she sat there, and sat there, and sat there. She couldn't leave until Harper left. As the night wore on she woke up suddenly when her shoulder and her head hit the wall. She panicked at first, but when Harper didn't come in and investigate she wondered if he was still in the bathroom.

Standing up, she shimmied as she tried to shake out the numbness and pins-and-needles out of her legs. As carefully and quietly as she could she opened the door and peeked outside.

It was still pitch black.

Opening the door further, she took a hesitant step out of the toilet closet and closed the door behind her. Looking over to the bath, she could hear Harper's slow breathing. He had fallen asleep. Turning around she opened the bathroom door and quietly left.

She was too tired for a bath, so she stumbled into her room and fell into her bed and went to sleep.

----(!)----

The next morning I woke up with a start, and realized I had fallen asleep in the bath. It was still early but the sun was already up and shining in the large forty-eight by sixty-four inch window right beside the bathtub.

'Does she want every Dick and Jane walking by watching her and the tenants bathing,' I wondered as I looked out and scanned the surroundings before I stood up.

Finding the linens beneath the sink, I toweled off and let the water out of the tub. Once it was gone I refilled it, and then went to my room. Since I was awake, I went ahead and dressed and went down to the basement to investigate the electrical distribution center in the light of day.

As it turns out, it was still dark down there.

Walking out to my car I grabbed my tools and a headlamp and went back to work. By the time Rosa finally made her appearance I had the old power box nearly gutted.

"Good morning," I said as she walked up behind me.

"Good..." She started and then asked in alarm, "What are you doing!"

"I am removing this old piece of shit is what I'm doing," I answered, "I called my dad this morning. He's an architectural engineer. I told him what was going on and he agreed with me that all the new wiring you had installed is probably overloading the capacity of this old power box. Frankly, he was surprised the house hadn't burned down yet. The solution is upgrading the distribution center."

"I... I know," Rosa mumbled, "I had the upgrade figured into the remodel, but my asshole subcontractor skated with ninety-five percent of the allocated money and hasn't come back!"

"Yeah, that's probably because he isn't licensed to work on electrical," I answered as I nodded. It was a story My father had heard all too often, "That's one thing my dad did with all us boys, he took us as early as possible and got us licensed for plumbing and electrical and then he taught us everything he knew. He always said that we could go get as much education as we wanted, but if it all went to hell we could always build, fix, or maintain something."

"Sounds like a good dad," She replied.

"The best," I agreed, "Anyway, we'll need to go back to the electrical supply store and get everything we're going to need, and then it's going to take probably a couple more days to mount and rewire the box and then troubleshoot. So, it would probably be a good idea to rent a generator for the refrigerator before everything goes bad."

Rosa made a pained face, but nodded, "Okay then let's get to it then!"

We left as soon as I had the whole electrical panel removed from the wall, and we went to eat breakfast. Rosa paid with cash and even counted out the change. Then we went and rented a generator and purchased all the electrical supplies we needed before we went home.

We worked together on everything, most of the time in silence. However, when our eyes met Rosa would give me the prettiest smile, or a grin, and sometimes an almost secretive smirk. It killed me! I wanted to know what was on her mind so badly, but most of the time I just smiled back goofily and kept on with whatever task I was doing.

We worked hard all day, and by the time the sun was setting we were famished. Putting my tools up I went and gathered up my wallet and keys. When I came back to the kitchen I caught Rosa frowning at her checking account ledger. Who the hell has a paper accounting ledger anymore?!

I got the feeling though that she was running low on money, which affected me because she was supposed to be paying me at some point! Taking a deep breath I let it all go, and approached and held out my hand, "May I take you to dinner?"

"What?" She asked as she looked up at me like she was coming out of a daze.

"I'm starving. I imagine you are too," I replied jovially, "Come on, let me feed you!"

She blinked as she looked up at me and then smiled brilliantly, "Why thank you!" She purred gratefully as she took my hand.

I asked her what restaurants were good, and took her to the best one. When we returned home it was once again dark.

"Thank you for dinner tonight," Rosa said, "And, thank you for all your hard work today."

"My pleasure Rosa," I answered.

"Goodnight then," She responded before heading upstairs, and as an aside said, "I think I'm going to take a bath. I feel all grimy."

"Me too," I responded in complete agreement.

When I got to my room the first thing I did was strip off my dirty clothes. I put my headlamp on, but when I pressed the button to turn it on nothing happened. Shrugging in mild annoyance I took it off, tossed it on the chest of draws, and left my bedroom heading for the bath.

Stepping out into the hallway, I looked down toward the bath just on the other side of Rosa's bedroom and figured she must be in there washing her tight little body. The thought of her naked with bath water dripping from her dark chocolate hair and small creamy mocha body as she washed her thighs before moving up to rub circles on one buttock, and rubbing her pussy with the other hand got an immediate response from my dick as it came to life and bounced out in front of me like a water-stick!

As much as I would like to walk into that bathroom and take Rosa into my arms and tell her that I like her, and that I want her, I doubted that knowing each other for two days, and the fact that I had already sexually assaulted her, would put me on the best footing. Especially if I just barged in buck ass naked while she was bathing. Turning away from that bathroom I walked down to the far end of the hallway to the other bathroom...

----(!)----

The day was really nice. It was almost nice enough that Rosa could forget the previous day and being finger fucked by her teenage, college student, employee, and then being cum on in the dark of the bathroom as he masturbated!

She kept her big flashlight with her as she went up to her room. Grabbing a towel off the back of her vanity chair to get a second use out of it before she put it in the laundry, she turned right back around and marched out and to the bathroom. She started to turn toward her usual bathroom, the one right beside her room, and stopped. Harper had come to the same bathroom last night. She didn't want a repeat of what happened, so turning around she headed for the bathroom at the other end of the hallway.

Closing the door behind her she took off her shirt and pants and dropped them in the middle of the floor and hurried over to the bath. She raised her right leg over the lip of the tub when the bathroom door knob jiggled!

Her head snapped around as her breath caught in her throat. There was no fucking way this was going to happen two nights in a row!

Pushing off with her right foot in order to make a mad dash for the door, it slipped on the bottom of the tub. Panicking as her weight shifted to her left she tried to recover and push off as the door started to swing open.

Catching herself with her hands, she hurriedly staggered to her feet and ran for the door as her voice finally returned. Opening her mouth just as the door swung completely open, she had a slow motion moment where her eyes locked with Harper's in the glow of her flashlight's luminance reflecting dimly off the ceiling, just before she became entangled in her pants and she pitched forward!

Screaming as she flew into Harper, she threw out her hands to catch herself only to have them slip on his smooth taupe-brown skin a second before her eyes opened wide in shock as Harper's large, wide, velvety soft, mushroom-shaped dickhead invaded her open mouth! Her momentum was such that her teeth scraped down the soft skin of his hard penile muscle until her nose slammed into his pelvis and his balls slapped her chin thrusting his head to the back of her mouth and down her throat!

On instinct her arms wrapped around Harper's hips as she clutched his ass as his feet were knocked out from under him. Rosa suddenly found herself falling again. This time backwards with her lower legs and feet still behind her!

Her little plump ass smacked the floor between her feet, and then darkness swept over her when her head and shoulders hit the floor!

----(!)----

Her head ached badly when she finally woke up. It took her a minute to figure out that she was no longer on the floor, Harper's dick wasn't in her mouth, and oddly, she was laying in the cool bath. Water dripped back into the tub as it was wrung out of a hand rag and she looked up to see Harper leaning over her as he placed the rag on her forehead.

"Hey there sleepy head," He whispered and then gestured to her and the bath, "I am so sorry. I came to this bathroom because I thought you were in the other one. Then once I was able to... umm... get off of you I couldn't leave you knocked out on the floor. So, I... umm... put you in the bath. I figured the damage was done, we've seen each other now, and I've... umm... been inside you twice, so I also went ahead and washed you. I hope that was okay. I promise, I didn't linger at any one spot!"

"Shh," Rosa shushed as she put a hand to her forehead before whispering, "Your voice is so loud. It hurts my head..."

He stopped talking and instead watched her anxiously until she finally waved him to come closer. Once he did she whispered, "Go take a bath. I'm not going anywhere, and you stink."

He nodded and started to move to get up when she put her hand on his forearm. He stopped and looked back at her as she continued, "What happened was a freak accident. Don't worry. It's not your fault. I should have locked the door."

She could see relief soften his face and she gave him another smile and asked, "If you would please, after you are finished bathing, would you come back and carry me to my room? I am not certain I can walk steadily yet..."

"I will be right back," He answered with a confirming nod.

With that she let him go, and he left to bathe in the other bathroom.

----(!)----

I hissed as I walked down the hallway. What was wrong with me? How could I have screwed up so badly? Surely Rosa would hate me now! Her being nice as I loomed over her in the bath was most likely a stalwart show of resolve to keep me from seeing how humiliated she was!

With a growl at my foul luck I pushed the bathroom door open and marched in to take my bath. I made it quick, lathering up and washing in a hurry before pausing at my dick. I could still feel Rosa's mouth wrapped around it as she slowly sucked on me. As I withdrew, the way her teeth scraped across the bottom of my dick as my head rubbed against the roof of her mouth!

I didn't even last long enough to fully extract myself!

Her hands for some reason tightened down on my ass as she pulled me back into her mouth just as my mind was hit with the euphoria of cumming!

I tried to pull back, and then Rosa tightened her grip and pulled me back in, and so it went until I blasted the last of my spend into the back of her mouth, and then her arms went limp and fell to the floor...

I extracted myself as quickly and delicately as I could before sitting back on my haunches and taking stock of Rosa's condition. Her eyes were closed. She seemed to have swallowed my cum, but she still had some coating her mouth and teeth, and dribbling down her cheek.

Looking down I finally really looked at her petite body. Her chest was small, but her breasts were nice handfuls with a beautiful teardrop shape to them. Her belly was flat but not too athletically toned lending to a gentle rolling landscape from her breasts to her ribs then her abdomen sloped down to her navel before cresting the small hill of her lower belly. From there, her belly was nearly flat with a small square patch of long brown pubes that stood up and wafted in the air like a lone stand of trees. Her belly climbed up three hills to each hip-flare and over her protruding pubic mound. Halfway down the opposite slope was the delicate pink line of her pussy-lips that I knew all too well. Though most of my attention was focused on her soft smooth labia, I also saw that she had a very nice ass that I already knew filled out a pair of jeans to near overflowing, and she had a nice hip-dip that led to thickly muscled thighs.

I wanted to sit there and just spend my time looking at her, but I couldn't... I shouldn't... With a sigh, I slipped my hands under her shoulders and knees and I picked her up and put her in the bathtub...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers
12