FG Rose House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh much like the one I had expelled upon deciding to pick her up and put her in the bath, I finished washing up and got out and dried off. As soon as I finished I walked back down to Rosa's bathroom and knocked before going in.

"Come," She answered.

Opening the door, I found her just as I had left her. Pulling a towel out of the linen drawer, I set it beside the tub, and then picked Rosa up and held on to her as she sat there and dried herself. When she needed help I gave it, and then she draped a towel over her breasts while the bottom collected on her lap as I picked her up bride-style and carried her to her room.

Rosa grabbed her flashlight and held it so that I would be able to see in her room. She opened the door, and I took her inside and was amazed at what a cluttered mess it was. She had dirty clothes in piles and a fair amount just in the middle of the floor. There were a lot of thongs and g-strings just laying about, and then we were at her large queen-size antique iron bed.

Laying her down, I pulled the covers up and looked up into her dark chocolate eyes and whispered, "I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me, but if not, then I understand..."

I started to leave, but she quickly took my hand and pulled me back to hover over her and said, "I... If you think you can sleep with me without wanting to fuck me all night... I... would really like it if you... stayed..."

My expression must have looked as stunned as I felt because her mouth turned up into a smile as she chuckled, and then she carefully moved over so that I could slip under the covers with her.

She turned on to her side facing me and scooted in until her head was on my bicep and her small breasts were pressed against my chest. She held her arm beneath her close and laid the other on my waist. Lifting one leg, she laid over my hip so that I could move my leg between her thighs and I suddenly felt my hard swollen dick pulsing and thumping as I pressed against her pussy-lips. She snuggled in closer somehow and closed her eyes as she ground her pussy against my prick, and I began to wonder if she had just led me into a trap?

"My head hurts so bad," She whispered suddenly, her mouth was so close to mine I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Mmm," She moaned prettily before moving in a little closer until I felt our noses rub and her lips brushed against mine as we both breathed in each other's exhalations as she whispered, "Otherwise, I would fuck your brains out of your head so thuroughly you wouldn't know which way was up, or down..."

My dick thumped against her pussy at that, and she gave another little moan, and shifted so that her bottom arm was now behind her so that she could reach back through her ass cheeks and grab my cockhead and hold me firmly against her pussy.

Wrapping my free arm around her waist I ran my hand down her back to the small of her back before caressing the curve of her ass. Grabbing a meaty handful I couldn't help pulling her closer as I thrust my pelvis into her pubic mound. The motion pulled her mouth into mine and I kissed her passionately!

She moaned into me and opened her mouth just enough to lick her tongue into my before sighing, "Well, I guess a little wouldn't hurt," As she bent my dick and pushed my cockhead inside her vagina!

It was all I needed, my dick slid deeper and deeper inside Rosa's warm wet depths as I turned her on to her back and gently thrust all of my length inside her. With a soft whisper into her mouth I promised, "I will be gentle. From now on I will only give you pleasure..."

"Promise," She sighed as I withdrew and slowly pushed in again.

She spread her legs out for me and wrapped them around so that she could spur me on with her heels. Propping myself up I held her head in one hand and kissed her tenderly while caressing her breast with the other. We stayed like that until our breathing became ragged and I knew that my orgasm was quickly charging up for my finale!

Rosa's breath caught, and she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes tight as she thrust her pubic mound up to meet my every thrust with body shuddering collisions that caused her breasts to bounce and jiggle. Then she suddenly exhaled a hissing gasp and tightened her thighs and legs, pulling me, sucking me into her deepest depths as my balls slapped her ass cheeks!

I could feel my cum boiling inside my balls. It was like I could feel them vibrating, and then exultation and euphoria as I felt it flow through my groin and blast out my dickhead straight into Rosa!

We were left breathless as my mouth found hers and we shared furious kisses. Then Rosa pushed me up and asked, "How... How many times do you think you can do that tonight?"

It took me a minute to process the need I heard in her voice before I answered honestly, "I don't know, but I am willing to keep going if you are..."

"I am," She giggled as I started moving my dick inside her again...

12