FG Rose House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I will take nine then," Yasmin said as she shook her head as she sighed longsufferingly.

As she stepped into her new room Cybil quietly opened my bedroom door and slipped inside, but not before curling her finger in my direction as a silent command to follow her. I remembered being so in love with aunt Cybil when I was little. I remember having many fantasies of her inviting me into her bedroom with just a crook of her finger, and what we did afterward... Well, it was intense!

But, as I grew up she made me increasingly nervous, and her daughters, all six of them, were just like her and made me nervous too. I would catch them staring at me, or at my brothers, and it was like watching a fox staring at a hen house. Calculating how they were going to get inside, and steal away with a hen. I wasn't the first to be infatuated with Cybil, and I wouldn't even be the first she's taken to her bed, and I probably wouldn't be the last.

Looking back over my shoulder at the girls' rooms and seeing that I wasn't being watched, I slipped into my room behind Cybil. I closed the door behind me while Cybil inspected my room before sitting on the bed and patting it for me to join her. I sat down with a foot of space between us which she immediately closed so that her plump hip and even plumper breast were pressing into me.

"Let me get right to business," She purred as she pulled the bag she was carrying onto her lap and unzipped the zipper. Inside, filled nearly to bursting were condoms upon condoms in every variety. Pulling one out she handed it to me with a smile and purred, "This is a condom. I do hope you know how to use it, right? If not, I can instruct you on its use right now..."

I took it and seriously thought about accepting. It would be a lifetime fantasy come true!

Instead I answered, "I know how to use a condom."

"Good," She chirped satisfactorily, "Then I expect you to use them. I am no stupid cunt mom that thinks her daughters are little angels that aren't sexually active. They are, and have been for years now. Keep that in mind when they seduce you..."

I shook my head denying what she was saying, but Cybil just put a finger to my lips and continued, "I... am... not... stupid... Gabby and Sonya picked you a long time ago to be their man. They picked you because they're the couple, and you are the stud. They will seduce you, and you will be too weak to resist. So, go ahead and fuck them until your heart is content... Yasmin too if she tickles your fancy, but... do... not... get... them... fucking... pregnant! If you do, I am going to drive back over here and fucking rip your testicles off and mail them to your father! Understand?"

I did understand. I completely and thoroughly understood, and so I nodded very adamantly as her frown slowly turned into a smile and she leaned back and became all pleasant again.

"Also, I expect you to watch over Sonya, Gabby, and Yasmin. Make sure they are protected and cared for," She purred as she slipped one hand onto my thigh before moving to cup my dick and balls, "As payment for this, I make this standing offer to you. If you absolutely feel that you just have to get my girls pregnant, then you can call me anytime. I will drive over and I will let you fuck me until I'm pregnant in their stead..."

"Why," I asked hoarsely, disbelieving what I was hearing, "Why would you do this for them?"

"Because I am their mother," She answered as if it was the most logical reason in the world. When she saw that I was still confused she admitted, "I fucked my life up getting pregnant so young. I don't want that for them, but they are too much like me so I know they will fuck up their futures if I don't intervene."

"And you're completely fine with getting pregnant to keep them from being so. That still seems a bit extreme," I replied.

"I like being pregnant," She answered with a smile, "It's always been easy for me to get knocked up, and afterward has always been easy as well. So, I don't mind at all."

I didn't know how to respond so I shrugged and said, "I will keep your offer in mind, if you really mean it?"

"I do mean it," She purred with a firm squeeze on my privates, "You can call me anytime and I will come visit you..."

There was a knock on my door, which effectively broke Cybil's spell. I stood up and walked to the door while she zipped up the bag she brought me and slid it under my bed.

"By the way," Cybil asked as I put my hand on the door, "Where is the proprietor of this establishment anyway?"

"She's not feeling well today," I answered.

Cybil smirked as she stood up and strutted over to me and then whispered, "Have you two been fucking this whole summer?"

I thought to say no, or that it was none of her business, but I doubted she would believe the one or let go of the other, so I answered, "Yes we have."

"Mmm," She hummed as she gave me a smug look. Grabbing my shirt she pulled me down and kissed me fully on the mouth. When she pulled back she whispered, "So you came all the way over here to get out from under the shadow of your fathers harem, to what? Start your own? I must say you're off to a spectacular start!"

She put her hand on mine and turned the door knob and left me with those words as she pushed through Sonya, Gabby, and Yasmin.

"What were you doing mom," Sonya asked, suspicion thick in her voice.

"Just instructing Harper on the ground rules," She answered.

"Mom!" They all hissed in unison.

"What," She chuckled, "Don't worry, he's all yours!"

As Sonya, Gabby, and Yasmin turned back to me with suspicious stares Cybil sashayed to the stairs, looked back to see if I had watched her, and then with a 'call me anytime' smirk left without another word.

Gabby and Sonya looked like they were about to say something but were interrupted by knocking. Giving them an apologetic smile I excused myself, "I'm sorry girls but I'm working right now. Why don't you all go unpack, I will be giving a tour of the Rose House in an hour or so."

They looked like they wanted to say something else, but I pushed past them and ran to the stairs and to the front door.

The doorbell rang just as I reached the door and swung it open. I gave my introduction, and three young women stared back at me like I was the first man they ever saw. Each girl was about as different from the other as could possibly be, and so we're their reactions.

"Hi, I'm Joslyn," The first girl greeted me with a shy smile.

Joslyn was about five feet four inches tall, she had curly flaming red hair that made me immediately think of Marada from the movie 'Brave'. Her hair was long and wild, falling down in ring-locks into her face, and over her shoulders to perch on massive J-cup breasts. She wore a very pretty olive-green dress that accented her hair marvelously, and so it was easy to see that she was plump. Very plump.

Looking at her, I didn't mind plump so much anymore...

Her waist was thick but not fat, and her hips and ass rivaled her bust measurement at what I conservatively guesstimated was forty-four inches. She was also short waisted, which lent to her being a very pretty package, but also made her appear heavier than she really was.

"It's nice to see a man of color is the man of the house. Hi I'm Bernice Klyne," A beautiful ebony woman nearly as tall as me said as she held out her hand to be shaken as she gave me a wide, bee-stung smile with bright white teeth. She was dressed in a bright red and gold African styled dress that didn't hide the fact that she didn't wear a bra at the least. They hung quite beautifully for what I figured were E-cups, and like Joslyn she was thick around the waist though it appeared as if she were very much more muscular. Her hips, with a forty inch measurement, rivaled Joslyn whose were visibly larger side-by-side as they were and Yasmin's who I knew for a fact was forty-four inches. However, Bernice was so tall that she just appeared like an ultra-curvy 'Wankandan' battle maiden. Especially with her completely shaved head.

She was really beautiful, and so, I almost forgave her sideswipe, passive aggressive, racism. Almost...

I looked straight in her beautiful onyx eyes. I dare say I glared. I wasn't smiling. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I was livid as I responded, "My dad is white, and my mom is Asia-Indian. The owner of this house is hispanic. Upstairs one of your new roommates is Japanese. Another looks like she is of nordic descent. Joslyn appears to be Irish, and three other girls upstairs are of at least half Roma descent. We all come from somewhere Bernice and we are all headed somewhere too. What matters is not the color of our skin, but rather how we treat each other while we're on our journey."

Bernice's smile fell about for words into my spiel which would have been when I said my dad was white. I didn't give a shit anymore. But I did have the satisfaction of watching her jaw drop before I finished and then ignored her as I turned to greet the last girl.

"Hi," She said nervously in a long drawn out way, "My name is Danielle Tusher. It's really nice to meet you Harper."

Danielle smiled at me and I felt my heart lurch as if she were pulling it right out of my chest. She was a classic blonde bombshell beauty that looked like she could join any beauty pageant, or model for what a real life 'Barbie Doll' would look like. Her E-cup breasts gave both Bernice and Joslyn a run for their money. Danielle was a perfect hourglass with what I thought was a thirty-four inch chest, a twenty-six inch waist, and thirty-four inch hips and buttocks. Her thighs were thickly muscular but not too beefy, rather they were perfectly shapely with an inner curve that made the space in between her thighs appear like an arrow pointing the way to her secret garden.

She offered her hand after Bernice, and I took it and gave her a firm shake and smile as I replied, "Hi Danielle, it's a pleasure to meet you too."

Releasing her hand I beckoned for them to come in and follow as I led them to their rooms. Joslyn to room three, Bernice to room six, and Danielle to room seven. With their arrivals the house was full. Everyone settled in, and then an hour later I gave all eight girls the tour of the house.

----(!)----

Later that evening, after everyone had retreated to their rooms, I snuck into Rosa's room with some coffee, chocolate, and broth just in case she was still hungry and feeling ill.

"Hey," I whispered as I sat the food on the nightstand beside her bed and gently brushed her hair out of her face. Leaning in, I gave her a kiss on her cheek before I continued, "How are you feeling? Any better?"

"Yeah," She answered with a nod and a weak smile, "I will be right as rain tomorrow."

"Do you want help going to the bathroom," I asked, "Do you need to do anything? Or, bathe?"

"Yeah," She agreed and began to sit up.

I laid her bathrobe across her body and then I carried her to the nearest bathroom. She used the toilet first, and then I helped her to the bathtub. I helped her sit down, and then I turned on the water and we watched as the basin slowly filled up. At some point I mumbled, "So, the Rose House is full."

"Really," Rosa sighed in disappointment, "I wish I was able to be there. I really wanted to participate in our grand opening too."

"I understand," I replied with a chuckle, "If it's any consolation, I missed you so much all day."

Rosa smiled up at me and I think I saw real love there in her eyes, but her smile faltered and tears budded at the corners of her eyes as she took a shaky inhalation and put her hands on mine as she whispered, "Harper, I can't do this anymore. We can do this anymore. I am the proprietress of this House. If someone should find out that I am having sex with a resident and a student... I don't know what might happen, but I doubt it will be good. So, from today on you are just my maintenance man. Okay?"

"I...," I started, but I really didn't know what to say. It felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. I wanted to say something mean and cutting just hurt her like she was hurting me. Instead, I just rubbed the tears out of my eyes and asked, "So, for how long?"

I knew I wasn't very specific with my question, but she seemed to understand it anyway and shook her head as she looked down at our hands, "I don't know. Until I say otherwise."

"So I'm just supposed to shut off how I feel about you," I asked with more bitterness in my voice than I wanted, but at the same time she was doing this, not me. She should see how this makes me feel, "I'm just supposed to forget the most amazing summer of my life, and pretend that nothing happened."

I saw sadness in Rosa's eyes, but also firmness as her face grew stony before she retorted, "Well, I guess so. If that is what makes you feel better."

"So when is this supposed to start," I asked as I stood up and pulled away, "Right now or do you want me to carry you to your bedroom first?"

Rosa just looked up at me expressionlessly for a second as she looked me up and down, and then she answered, "Right now. I feel well enough to be able to get back to my room on my own."

"Fine," I growled angrily, turned on my heel, and stomped out of the bathroom.

I stomped all the way to my room, which wasn't that far, so it was highly unfulfilling, and then I went into my room and wished Sonya, Gabby, or even Cybil was standing there waiting for me!

I was so pissed!

I wanted to rage fuck the hell out of any of the three!

The disappointment of my empty bedroom hit me like an arrow to my heart.

I wanted to throw something!

I wanted to kick anything!

And then I saw my coverlet move...

My breath caught, I wanted a girl in my bedroom right this moment, but now that I might I had to admit I wasn't the best company to be with. Taking a deep breath I tried to clear my mind and all the angst out of my system in a long exhale, and then I shucked my clothes. Whoever was in my bed, they had come to my room, so they get what they get!

Grabbing the coverlet I snatched it to the foot of the bed.

"I bet you weren't expecting me, were you?"

12