Fi Ch. 03: Houseguest

Story Info
Pete has a buddy sofa surfing.
5.1k words
4.31
3.9k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete felt like a good friend. His buddy, Mike, was in a bad place after a rough breakup. He had been looking for a place to crash, and Pete had invited him to sofa surf at his for a bit.

Pete's girl, Fi, had been out with them at the time. She had been the one to call the cab. When they got to Pete's place, Fi had decided to go home, but Pete and Mike had a few more beers from the fridge at Pete's place.

The next morning, Pete was hungover. Mike was still snoring on the sofa, and although it wasn't helping his sore head, he thought Mike probably needed the rest.

He made a pot of coffee and called Fi.

What Pete didn't know was that the car Fi had called wasn't a cab at all. It was her apartment block's custodian, Jamal, who had come to pick them up. Jamal was probably Fi's favourite side piece. His big, black cock had been in her mouth before Pete had even opened his front door.

Jamal had spent the night, and when the phone rang, Fi wrapped her hand around his shaft and jerked it to the rhythm of the ringing. By the time she answered, it was well on the way back to his impressive full size.

"I'm glad you called," she said. "Jamal promised to fix my sink."

Jamal raised an eyebrow, but stayed quiet

"What does that mean?" he asked, confused.

"It means," there were some grunts, "I have to get up and let him know when to cum."

Pete imagined that Fi was getting out of bed. She was actually positioning herself, cowgirl style, over Jamal's engorged member. She covered the mouthpiece as she pressed down onto it. As it entered her cheating pussy, she heard Pete say,

"I missed you last night. I was so hard all night, but I couldn't... relieve myself... with Mick in the next room."

If you only knew, she thought.

"So you want me to help you get... relief?" The irony went over his head.

"Wait, Mike's still here!"

"I bet you have a lot of cum in those big balls!" Wantonly, Fi reached back as she spoke to Pete and ran one fingernail across Jamal's scrotum. He bit his tongue.

"You want me to coax it out?" The breathy voice was partly affectation, partly the product of the satisfying stretch of Jamal's invasion into her core as she slowly pressed downwards.

"I want it all in me," she said to them both.

"Jeez, I'm rock hard again!" Pete complained, rubbing his dick through his pants.

"Mmm," she moaned, "it feels good in my cunt!" She almost spat the word, as she thrust down hard on Jamal's shaft.

"You're not going to let up, are you?"

"I want your cum in me," she said, looking into the black man's eyes. He smiled.

Pete made a beeline for the bathroom.

"I want you to fuck me," she instructed, bouncing on the custodian's cock. "Treat me like the slut I am."

Pete had his pants at his ankles and his dick in his hand. Jamal had his dick buried to the hilt in Pete's girl's promiscuous pussy. Fi was in heaven, about to make both guys blow a load.

"Fuck me," she insisted. Jamal got the message. Without much effort, he flipped her over onto her back, lifted both of her legs and started pistoning rhythmically. She moaned into the handset.

"Wow, honey," Pete cried, amazed, "you're too good at this! It sounds like you're really having sex!" His hand was already pumping up and down his cock in time.

"It's so deep," she moaned. "Oh Petey, it's deeeep!"

"Wait till I get my hands on you," he said through gritted teeth.

"Use your hands, Petey," she wailed. "Use them to jack off. Are you gonna cum?"

Pete was close. Jamal was getting there, but he'd shot more than one load with Fi last night. He shook his head.

"Almost there," Pete crowed. "This is so freaking hot!"

A wicked thought crossed Fi's mind. What if she could make them both cum at the same time? She could feel Jamal's load fill her cheating pussy while Pete blew his wad into the air. It would be bliss. How could she do it? Then, another wicked thought crossed her mind.

"Do you like it when someone might hear you?"

Jamal grinned. Although he didn't like to admit it to her, the risk was a major turn on. Of course, she already knew that he liked it. It was obvious, otherwise they wouldn't screw so often.

Pete, on the other hand, gasped. He stopped what he was doing altogether.

"Shit, I never thought."

Fi smiled. That little swear was telling. Pete hardly ever swore. To be honest, she was a little relieved. She wasn't sure if he would react this way. If it had gone the other way, there might have been some changes in their dynamic. He was still pretty inexperienced, even prudish, but she had brought him a long way.

"Listen," she said, knowing that he would hear Jamal fucking her all the better. "Do you hear anything?"

There was a pause.

"I... hear..."

You hear me cheating on you, Petey, she thought, moaning out loud.

"I hear Mike snoring," he told her.

"He won't hear you, then," she assured him. "And he can't hear me, but you can hear this."

She started moaning loudly. Her legs were clasped around Jamal, pulling him in deep.

"Fuck me! Mmm."

Pete's hand was back on his cock in a flash.

"You can hear me, can't you, Petey?" Her voice was a low moan.

"Uh huh," said Pete.

"It's so deep, fuck me deeper," she said, looking to Jamal again. "I think I'm going to cum." Her eyes bored holes into his soul.

"Uh huh."

"Are you going to cum?" Jamal nodded.

"Uh huh."

"Cum for me," she instructed. "Cum in meeeee!"

The last word descended into a wail of intense pleasure as she heard her boyfriend grunt and felt the big black dick unload into her unfaithful, unprotected cunt.

Her pussy clamped and clenched as she climaxed with her lovers in sync as she had planned.

"Wow, honey," Pete panted. "There's stuff all over the mirror."

"I think we both have some cleaning up to do," she said as Jamal brought his glistening tool up to her face. She kissed it, reverently, and said "I love you," before taking it into her mouth and hanging up the phone.

Pete had been nervous when Mike got up a little later, but if he had heard anything that morning, he never let on. They played some video games and recovered from their respective hangovers and acted like they'd been close friends the whole time, despite the year or so since Mike had left college.

It was like that for the next few days. They both worked full time, so Mike wasn't left home alone, and he didn't mind waiting in the car for Pete to get home.

When they were home, they mostly just played video games and reminisced about college. Pete had some stories about people Mike had forgotten about. He loved hearing about the guy who fell asleep in a lecture and ended up with ink all over his face. That guy had changed course and he's tutoring now, so Pete said.

Fi pretty much left them alone for the first couple of days. It wasn't that Mike wasn't a nice guy, although he had been rude about her ears. It was just that Pete would be too prudish with someone in the flat. Mike was cock blocking her, without even knowing it. Pete would be afraid that his buddy would hear, so there would be no sex while he was around.

To be fair, though, Mike would probably hear. Heck, the neighbors would probably hear. Fi wasn't usually quiet during sex. Didn't guys usually like that? Jeez, some guys would be proud if they fucked a girl to a loud climax and their friends heard it.

Not Pete. He was sort of... timid. Sexually, anyway. It was part of his charm. Sometimes it was cute. Really, it was one of the major reasons they were together. Without that shy, innocent naivety, there was no way she could get away with screwing around.

When she did eventually come round, she didn't bother knocking. Pete was used to this, and he didn't mind, it was like her second home anyway.

"Hey Pete," she called out, announcing her arrival.

"Hi, sweetie," Pete answered from the living room. "We're in here."

Fi winced. She'd forgotten that Mike was here. What a pain. She was looking forward to a good screw.

And Pete was a good screw. Maybe a little vanilla, but she was slowly bringing him around. Doggy style, a little cowgirl, and some light risky stuff like touching in the back of a cab. She'd probably have flashed the cabbie first, but Pete wouldn't have known. He was such a nice, innocent guy, neat and tidy and cute. Which was why it was a shock to walk into the living room in such disarray.

There were beer cans all over the table, a sleeping bag on the floor, and even dirty boxer shorts lying by the sofa. All this, completely ignored by the two grown assed men playing video games, talking smack and shoving one another like little kids.

"Holy shit, Pete," she cried out in shock. "What the hell is going on in here!"

"Hold on, babe," he answered in an excited tone, "I just need to show this jester how the game is played!"

"Ooh," Mike laughed, pushing Pete's shoulder. "Jester, eh? You're the only joke around here!"

It was clear to Fi that there would be no getting through to them, so instead of arguing, she just went into the open plan kitchen area, grabbed a garbage bag and started collecting beer cans.

No one would ever call Fi a "neat freak". Cleaning up for a boyfriend wasn't something she would usually do at all. Except maybe his cock.

With Pete, she rarely, if ever, had had to pick up so much as a sweet wrapper. He was just a tidy guy. This time, it felt... necessary.

Fi decided to let Pete, and to a lesser extent Mike, know that cleaning pissed her off, although to be honest, it was more annoying that they weren't paying attention to her. Every beer can was crushed noisily, and then thrown with a clank, as loud as she could muster, into the trash bag.

"This is disgusting, Pete," she moaned, "how did it get into this state?"

The boys didn't even react. They just kept on playing. She had dressed for sex! They weren't even looking!

Wearing blue short shorts and a baggy white sleeveless top with wide openings at the arms, through which you could clearly see the sides of her braless breasts, she rightly expected a little attention. Maybe a tent in Pete's pants, even if he was too shy to pole her with it. Not so much as an eyebrow was raised, disappointingly.

That was until she got in front of the TV, when the two gamers hollered in unison

"Get out of the way!"

"Oh, am I in the way?" She stuck out her tongue. "You barely knew I was here a second ago!"

"I can't see!" Pete complained. Fi turned around and wiggled her ass at him. Mike wasn't looking closely enough to spot the lack of a panty line, but he had to admit that it was a cute ass. Not as cute as his ex girlfriend's ass, though. A pang of sadness struck him.

"Is this your plan, Pete? Get your girl to block the screen with her ass?" He goaded, trying to push away his sad thoughts with brash humour. "Sneak in a few moves? Hah! You still won't beat me!"

Pete shoved his buddy's arm, then stood up and, in a rare display of strength, picked the two hundred pound girl up by the waist and sat her on his lap. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before retrieving the controller.

"You're the one who needs the sneaky moves, Jester," he hit back, before quietly complaining to Fi. "Look how much that cost me." He gave her a kiss on the ear, and in return she wiggled her ass, grinding his cock.

"Ooh, that's too bad," she cooed. "Am I putting you off?"

"Keep it up, I'm winning," shouted Mike, excitedly. The close up display of affection was kind of off-putting if he was honest, but he was the guest here,she didn't say anything.

Pete, on the other hand, was enjoying both the grinding and the game. He didn't think Mike would notice the grinding, but he still thought it best to subtly move her. A tickle on her side made her shriek and jump up. Tickling was one of her sexual triggers, though, and she was already horny.

A quick turn made her big melons swing, but Pete saw the look on her face, first. It was vicious. She literally pounced on him, and ended up riding him like a cowboy.

"Tickle me, will you?" she said, threateningly, and started tickling him incessantly, making him wriggle and squirm. Try as he might, he wasn't able to concentrate on the game. Eventually, he gave in and dropped his controller. Fi saw the controller go down, and just as he was about to start tickling her back, she got up and started smothering him with her tits.

Mike laughed, but averted his eyes, but it was impossible not to catch a glimpse of Fi's braless boobs, they were almost jumping out of the huge arm holes in her top.

"Don't make a mess in MY bed," he joked. "Hey, why don't I give you lovebirds a little space?"

Before anyone could respond, he was off of the sofa and throwing on a coat.

"You don't have to do that," Fi told him, feeling a bit guilty.

"No," he gave her an empathetic look. "Look, I need to check on my place, anyway." He took a step towards the door. Fi took a breath to speak, but Mike cut her off.

"Do you drink wine at all?" he asked. "Melissa left some, and I don't touch the stuff."

"Sure, why not," she accepted, "it's the weekend."

"Great," he said, heading for the door again. "I'll be back later."

Fi smiled. She was already hot and bothered, and now she was going to get what she came for.

She hadn't moved while Mike was talking about leaving. In fact, despite Pete shoving her, his face was still snug between her fun bags. She tipped his head back and gave him a quick kiss, then sat back down and started tickling him again.

It was her intention to get Pete hard and horny, so she started targeting his inner thigh. It sent shivers into his crotch, and had the added benefit that she could brush against his dick, or even just grab it through his pants.

Pete knew where this was going, so he was already part of the way there. It was always fun to play these games with Fi, so he tickled the sides of her neck. It made her squirm, so she ducked to one side, trying to avoid him. His finger hooked the shoulder of her top, and it fell down over her arm. It had been a happy accident, but it gave him a naughty idea.

He grabbed the other shoulder, and pulled it down. The idea was to trap her arms in at her sides, but he hadn't thought it through. Her hands were already pointed in toward his crotch, pressing her big, bouncy breasts together and up, making them look even more impressive. The shoulders didn't tighten around her arms, they stayed slack.

Fi just kept on tickling his thighs while the top slipped, loosely, down until it rested just above her nipples.

"Mhm, trying to strip me now?" she chuckled. "Now you're in real trouble." She swiftly raised herself up and smothered him with her tits again. The top fell away, and his face was wrapped in naked titty flesh. Her hands moved quickly to unfasten his flies.

Blinded, he moved his hands towards her ass, but found her thighs. He squeezed their bare flesh and then slipped his hands up into the legs of her shorts to squeeze her ass cheeks. When he realised that she wasn't wearing panties, his already stiffening cock started throbbing.

Fi managed to free his steel bar dick from its pants prison, and moved it towards her wanton pussy. Pete found that his hands we in the wrong place to stop her friends m teasing, just as the grinning little vixen started rubbing the tip of his long dick against her shorts. Pete fumbled like a teenager and tried to move the shorts to one side and gain entry to the hottest spot around.

"Nah ah ah," she chided, standing up and letting her shirt fall to her feet. Standing for a moment like a triumphant Amazon, she then claimed her prize, putting one leg over his shoulder and pulling his head in toward her shorts, telling him,

"You need to play nice."

Pete inhaled her scent, marvelling at how he could be with someone who just oozed sex. Running a hand up her thigh, he moved the shorts to one side without difficulty and ran his tongue across her slit. She moaned, tilting her hips and grinding against him.

Fi loved this position, it felt powerful, but Pete couldn't really get his tongue to the right places. The angle wasn't right. He guided the other leg up to his shoulder so she was riding him like a rope slide.

With this new angle, he was able to part her lips with his tongue, eliciting another moan. Arms clasped about her thighs until they threatened to crush his skull, he stood up. She yelped in fright, and slapped his head, but with his tongue still exploring her darkest caves, she made no effort to dismount. In fact, she soon had both hands interwoven behind his head, pulling him deeper.

He had thought that he was going to head towards the bedroom, but the first step he took, his foot collided with the bag of empty beer cans, so he immediately discarded the idea.

The best he could do was to turn around and place her on the sofa Mike had been sleeping on. It took a lot of strength not to just drop her there, but with an effort, he lowered her carefully. Once she was down, she immediately pulled his face to her cunt and wrapped her legs around his head. He didn't have time to take so much as a breath.

Now, in a better position to start licking a sucking that little nub of flash that always drove her wild, her clit, he dropped to his knees and flicked his tongue on it as fast as he could. Her back arched and she fell to the side, still clasping his head with both hands and legs. He had to adjust position. The empty cans clattered and scattered as he moved around to the arm of the sofa, where he dragged her body to get the best angle of all. Her hips were now higher than her shoulders and there were no obstacles to him eating her properly. As he sucked her clit into his mouth, she arched her back again, legs tensed, crushing his head into her pussy, he knew she was on the verge. A flicker of the tongue, and she started to quiver. Finally, he pressed his thumb against her anus.

She came loudly, shaking and pressing down on his thumb. As his thumb broke through her clenching anus, he sucked her clit back into his mouth and flickered his tongue on it again.

Her screaming climax would have brought the police to the door in another neighborhood. The animal strength it brought to her legs almost pulled his head clean off. She shuddered and shook, and the whole time he kept on sucking and licking her clitoris until she began to relax.

Released from her vise grip, Pete stood up. His face was drenched, and his nose felt a little bit squashed, but his cock was rock hard. Fi was contentedly purring. Her hips were still on the arm of the chair.

Pete randily tore off the blue shorts that had hampered his efforts before, revealing her pink, puffy, shaved pussy. It was soaked, ready and inviting. Her asshole was quivering as rivulets of saliva and love juice ran over it.

Pete considered his options. Her ass was tight. He could use her juices as some lube. Her cunt was hot, and she had a wanton look on her face. While she was still so sensitive, he knew, she would cream all day long on his cock. It was obvious that she wanted to be fucked, and now.

He teased her opening with the tip, eliciting a gasp, as if she wasn't expecting him to be hard after eating her hot slot.

"You want this dick," he snarled, "don't you?"

Not waiting for an answer, he dipped the tip into her soggy slot, coating it with her juices. Then, with the tip of his long cock glistening, he aimed lower. Teasing her asshole made him feel nasty, but it drove her wild. She loved to be dirty and trashy in the bedroom, though anal sex wasn't her favourite.

"Maybe in the back door?" Dirty talk was another thing she liked. It was still sort of embarrassing to him, but it really got her going.

Pete pressed against the rosebud pucker. It was still twitching, and it's tightness was tempting, but the sex craving goddess before him deserved to have what she wanted.

12