Fi Ch. 03: Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to get fucked!"

He grasped her hips, drew back and plunged his length into her soaking wet snatch. At this angle, he could get deep, and since she was already well lubricated, he didn't waste a lot of time before picking up the pace.

"Fuck me, Pete!" Fi gushed as he repeatedly thrust his length into her. "You're so fucking deep!"

What a vision! Fi's eyes were rolling back in her head. Her back arched involuntarily, pushing out her tits. Her gorgeous, big, bouncing tits, moving in time with his thrusting, ramming, pounding, fucking dick.

He had to keep a tight grip on her waist, he was fucking her so hard that she was moving back on the sofa. With each thrust, he would withdraw until only the tip was left inside her, then ram the full length into her with a slap.

His balls slapping at her asshole, his dick ramming deeply into her, his forceful grip on her hips, Fi was in orgasmic Nirvana, grabbing her tits with both hands and arching her back.

"Fuuuuuck!" She burst. "I'm cummmiiiing agaaaain!" Her pussy gripped and clenched around his pistoning fuckstick. He could feel the extra lubrication she was putting out as her body tried it's best to draw the seed from his balls. It was working.

"I'm close," Pete warned. Fi looked at him with a wicked smile. Between gasps and twitches and cum-quaking she managed to order him.

"Tits. Cum. On my. Fuck- ing. Tits."

It was enough. Still in the throes of orgasm, she pressed her tits together with her arms, reaching down and rubbing her clit feverishly, Pete pulled his cock out of her hot slot. A gushing geyser of goo burst forth from it immediately. He didn't have a chance to stop his dick bobbing around, so the thickest rope of jizz flew past her tits and even past her face, hitting the sofa behind her.

The next, he managed to aim lower. It splattered between her tits, hanging like a gooey bridge between them.

At the touch of its warmth, Fi shuddered and came again. Pete continued to hose her down, even as she beckoned him to her.

"Bring that big fucking cock over here," she declared. "It deserves a kiss."

Pete kicked the bag of empties aside, scattering them even more. Fi watched as if hypnotised by the bobbing of his cock as he walked around. Soon, the object of her desire hung over her face. A string of cum dripped slowly from the tip, tantalisingly. The closer it came to her, the more her mouth watered. Pete could see by the look on her face that she wanted to suck it into her mouth. The thought made his dick start to harden again, and as if to tease her, the string moved away from her. It seemed to jiggle with every beat of his heart. It wouldn't hang on for long.

Before it could drop, Fi stuck her tongue out and lapped it into her mouth. She sucked it in like spaghetti and lifted her head to kiss the tip of Pete's cock.

She didn't stop there, though. Her skillful tongue wrapped itself around the sensitive head of his stiffening dick and she pulled it into her warm, hungry mouth. She loved to taste her own cum on a lover's man meat. If they were like Pete, and could last longer the second time around, it was even better.

Pete looked down at her cum spattered face, impaled on his cock. What a sight! Without letting his dick leave the warmth of her mouth, she sat up and turned on the sofa. Pete rested a hand behind her head, but she waggled a finger at him and let the dick fall from her mouth.

"Go back," she instructed, pointing to the spot he had been standing when he had fucked her. She leaned over, cum covered tits hanging against the arm of the sofa, and tongue kissed his cock.

"Now it's time for you to take control, stud," she directed.

Pete didn't see the irony in Fi ordering him to take control, but he knew just what she wanted. Not for the first time, he took a handful of cum streaked hair, and used it to guide her head while he slowly pushed his long shaft further into her mouth. All the while, her tongue drew circles around the underside. It was an incredible sensation, and if he hadn't just come, there would be no holding back.

When his glans met resistance at the back of her throat, he still had inches of cock to force down her needy neck. All it took was just a little more pressure, and he pushed the tip right into her tight throat.

Deeper, he kept on pushing, slowly forcing every long inch of his manhood into her face. Little by little she swallowed it, until her nose was pressed against his flat stomach. For a moment, he paused, savouring the tightness of her throat. Then, still moving quite slowly, he pulled her head back and drew his cock, inch by aching inch, out of her, until her tongue once again encircled his glans.

Forwards, at a slightly faster pace. Her tongue was so skillful, he was already gritting his teeth against cumming. Soon, again, his cock encroached the territory of her throat. Once he was all the way in, he could feel her lapping at his sack, touching the edges of his balls, hanging higher, now, since he had just emptied them.

Backwards. Look at the little blobs of cum on her face. That's my cum. That tongue. Wow, how does she make my tip feel so good?

Forwards. He got a little faster with each thrust. Fi took a breath while her throat was unblocked. Hurry up and just fuck my face, she thought as his cock filled her asophogus. The build up was too much, too gentle. Thankfully, she didn't have to wait much longer before she got what she wanted.

Backwards. She's covered in it. And she wants more. Look at my dick in her mouth. Shit.

Her tongue was on his glans again. It was one of his favourite feelings ever, but he was close to cumming, and he wanted to last a bit longer. He couldn't keep this pace any more.

Slam! He rammed his meat down her throat in one motion. She choked a little and her pussy tingled with delight. It was almost automatic, her fingers started to touch her clitoris. She didn't really know she was doing it, but she was soon frigging herself with abandon.

Slam! Pete just hammered her throat with the same fervour he had been fucking her pussy with before. Her nose took some punishment, and his balls hit below her chin with every swing.

Slam! There wasn't enough time to breathe between thrusts. Another orgasm was about to burst forth.

Slam! I'm gonna spray her face with cum.

Slam! Or shoot right down her throat.

Slam! Or throw her on her back.

Slam! And ram it right in her pussy.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

Fi was cumming hard, and started pushing his hips back, but he had gotten lost in his passion.

Slam! Slam!

He felt the cum churning in his balls, and knew he had to decide fast.

Slam! Slam!

"Here it comes!" He bellowed. Still grasping her by the hair, he pulled her back enough so that his cock was a few inches from her face, and held her there. Ropes of saliva ran from her mouth to his dick. They shook and broke as she struggled to regain her breath.

"Aaaargh!" He exploded, as his cock began to erupt. One thick, gooey string shot straight into her open mouth. She began to sputter. The next hit her above the lip, leaving a string hanging across her mouth. String after thick, sticky string blasted her face and mouth. By the time he was done, her eyes were glued shut, her hair was streaked with cum and her mouth was covered in his cum.

She puckered her lips, and he knew what she wanted. He brought the tip of his cock to her lips and she kissed it, gently.

"That was fucking incredible," she cooed. "I thought you were going to kill me."

"Crap. Sorry, I didn't-"

"Don't you dare be sorry," she snapped. "That was a-fucking-mazing. I came so fucking hard."

"Me too."

"Yeah, no shit." She laughed. "Take me to the shower."

12