Fi Ch. 05: Fi's Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fi was excited and horny. Mike was ready to make his move, she just knew it.

Mike was randy and on edge. He was almost certain that Fi was teasing him, and virtually positive that she was hawking for his cock.

If either of them would just speak up now, they could have screwed right there in the kitchen. They didn't, though. They couldn't. It was too soon. So, in the presence of such sexual tension, Fi showed Mike how to use the washing machine. They didn't address their mutual arousal, but it hung in the air while they drank their cold coffee.

"What a jester!" Pete shouted at the game he was playing. "If you don't know how to shoot at a moving target, don't play Halo, jester."

Mike and Fi looked at each other for a second, then burst out laughing.

"What the fuck is Jester?" Fi asked.

"It's a total Pete-ism," Mike laughed.

Fi gaped, silent and open mouthed, at Mike. Her mind was blown. The silence lasted only a second, though. Abruptly, she peeled into such raucous laughter that Pete actually turned away from his game for a second.

"A 'Pete-ism'!" She wailed, "Pete, do you know about this? You have your own 'isms'!"

"It's not a Pete-ism," Pete denied. "It's a perfectly good insult, like clown or joker."

"Why not just say clown or joker?" Fi decried, still laughing uncontrollably.

"Because they're not perfectly good insults," Mike ribbed. "It's the closest Pete will get to calling someone an asshole."

"You're an asshole, Mike," Pete said, matter-of-factly.

"It doesn't count if it's to prove a point," Mike retaliated.

"It does, asshole," he repeated.

"Sorry, Petey," she said, soothingly, "but it really doesn't,"

Pete didn't look happy, but he had no comeback. He put the controller down. Fi sighed as her laughter subsided.

"Go on and rub my head. It's sore, babe."

Before Pete could agree or disagree or even move, Fi had laid her head on his lap. She flipped her legs over the arm of the chair. She was hoping to give Mike a few more flashes, where he was sitting, he would have a great view, and Petey would be clueless. Mike had other ideas, though. He picked up the controller and started playing Halo.

Pete grumbled a bit. He wasn't too happy about being laughed at. Eventually, though, he acquiesced, and started rubbing her forehead and scalp with both hands. Sometimes, when they were alone, this would soon become sexual, either when his hands started straying southward, or when Fi decided to roll into her front and awaken Pete's cock.

This time it wasn't an option, though. Fi put a hand behind her head and gave Pete's dick a squeeze at one point, making a face at him when he looked down, but that was as far as they got.

Fi was enjoying Pete's machinations, but Mike had all but forgotten her. It was time to up the game.

"This is great, Pete," she complimented. "You know what would be even better? If someone was giving me a foot rub, too."

"I wonder who would be able to perform such a service," Pete said, sarcastically. "Surely there's no one around who has such a skill?"

"Don't look at me, man," Mike complained, "I'm all thumbs."

"Great," Fi said, "thumbs are the best for foot rubs." Mike winced as he realised his mistake, but he didn't look away from the game.

"Aren't foot rubs sort of an intimate thing?" he asked, trying another angle. He wasn't ready to stop playing Halo.

"Not if you don't make it that way," Fi explained. "Petey doesn't mind. Do you sweetie?" She quickly squeezed Pete's nuts before bringing her hand back out onto his leg.

"Not at all," he agreed. "Anything that makes my girl happy."

"Go on, Mike," Fi beseeched. She reached over with one dainty, bare foot and poked his leg. He looked over at her and she put her arm over her face before stretching, theatrically.

"Aw, jeez," Mike huffed, taking the hint. "If it'll make you quieten down." He wondered if she was going to hold the incident over him, even though she had promised not to. Well, not promised...

He put the controller down and got up. The prospect of standing at the side of the sofa for any length of time didn't appeal, but he could only see one seat. The armchair. He shrugged, deciding to stand. He didn't plan to be rubbing feet for long.

That was until he looked between her legs. There was no question anymore. From this angle, he could see her pussy. It was pink and puffy and shaved, and the cleft was intersected by a thin blue thread of denim. She wiggled her toes at him and he looked at her face. She winked, and made a shushing face.

"This does feel good," She said aloud. "Hidden talents, Mike."

"Looks like your girl is tickled pink," he laughed. Fi moaned, more at the comment than the massage.

Mike sat his ass on the arm of the chair with one of Fi's legs behind him and one in front. He lifted her front leg high, which served to part her lips a little.

"Don't tickle!" She squealed. She kicked out both of her legs and nudged him towards her. He followed her lead and fell onto his hand on the sofa. As tall as he was, his hand was right up at her crotch. She squealed again, scooching her butt even closer.

"What did you do that for?" He asked, putting his other hand on the sofa. Ostensibly, this would give him purchase to push himself off, but it wasn't the real reason.

"What do you mean?" she asked as Mike's thumb brushed her pussy. "You nearly fell on top of me!"

"Only after you kicked me," he argued, while he surreptitiously rubbed her pussy while she rested her head on her boyfriend's lap.

"I told you not to tickle!" she retorted. Mike took this as a complaint about what he was doing now, and pushed two thick fingers into her pussy. It was soaking wet. At last, she thought, biting her tongue to stop herself from moaning, he had made a move. And a bold one. This was going to be fun.

His thumb brushed against her clitoris as he said,

"I thought you said I had hidden talents."

"They're well hidden," she agreed, facetiously. Mike took three attempts to get up, during which he was sliding his fingers in and out of Fi's sloppy slot.

On the third try, he tried to get an angle to give her pussy a lick, but there was no way to do it with his height. He fell off the arm of the chair onto the floor, prompting raucous laughter from Pete and Fi.

"Shut up, Jester," he said with some venom. Fi laughed again, and Pete slapped her head, playfully. She stuck out her tongue at him, and got up and walked over to Mike, to give him a hand.

"Have you come round to rub my feet?" he asked. She pushed him, playfully, and he fell to the floor. She stood with her hands in the air like a champion.

"Look, Petey," she said, "I beat up your buddy."

From where he lay, Mike had a great view of her pussy, and the outline of her tits in that loose fitting t-shirt. Now that the line had been crossed, and he knew that the games were leading somewhere, his dick was stretching his pants.

"Are you gonna stand for that Mike?" Pete said, laughing.

"No chance," he answered, grabbing Fi. He tickled her waist and pulled her down, guiding her so that he could lick her pussy while Pete was in the room.

"Look what he's doing to me, Petey," she moaned while he tongued her clit. "This is your fault."

"Nothing to do with me," he laughed, getting up. Mike, upon hearing him move, grabbed her and put her on the floor, on her back, between his legs. Pete walked away from them, though, saying.

"I need to check on the roast."

"I need to make your girl pay!" He had grabbed both of her arms together in one hand and held it above her head. His other hand was now free to roam. Fi giggled, girlishly, while, hidden only by the sofa, Mike lifted her t-shirt and started groping at her naked breasts. He loved them, they were big, and in this position they flopped a little apart, but they were still firm enough that the nipple still pointed up.

And point they did. Fi was gushing right now. Mike could have been a gargoyle, and she wouldn't have cared. He had her in his thrall.

His hand moved down across her stomach. She kept on giggling to keep Pete thinking that this was just some innocent fun, and Mike looked over at him furtively as he inserted a finger into her snatch once again. A moan of pleasure escaped before she started giggling again. Pete was still none the wiser.

Mike let go of her arms and began to unzip his flies. His dick was straining to get out. He was going to fuck this slut right here and now. Fi grabbed his hands and shushed him.

"Not here," she mouthed, pulling the t-shirt back down. Sitting up, she pushed Mike back so that he was lying down. She started rubbing at his cock through his jeans.

"How long until dinner is ready?" she asked her boyfriend.

"Maybe thirty minutes?" he answered, vaguely, turning away from them to wash his hands in the sink.

Meanwhile, Fi quietly unzipped Mike's pants and hoisted his throbbing horse cock out. It was massive. Even though he was lying on the floor, the tip rested between her titties, leaving a wet spot on her t-shirt. Unlike Pete, Mike was circumcised, and also unlike Pete, his dick was thick. Real thick.

Unable to resist, she lifted her t-shirt again so that she could enjoy the feeling of flesh on flesh. It felt like she had a warm beer can between her tits. She squeezed them together and Mike groaned.

"I think you've killed him," Pete said from the kitchen. He was about to finish what he was doing, she was sure.

She giggled, and took Mike's hand and guided it up her t-shirt, onto his dick. Then she shifted her weight and leaned in to whisper in Mike's ear.

"Go to the bathroom."

She lifted her t-shirt out from under his dick, and slid forward, running her dripping wet slot all the way along his shaft before getting up.

"I'm going to lie down for a bit," she said. "My head still hurts."

"Sure, honey," he said, "you want me to bring you anything?"

"No, you stay and keep Mike company." Mike, laying on the floor with his dick out, panicked for a second.

"Ok," Pete agreed, "I'm almost done here."

"Sure," Mike answered, trying to stuff his dick into his pants. "No rush."

It just wasn't possible to get that thing back in there while it was as hard as this. He carefully fastened the top button of his pants and put his shirt over his dick. As he got up, he saw Fi go into the bathroom.

"I, umm," he stammered, "I'm just going to the bathroom, man."

"Sure," Pete answered, "I'll set up Street Fighter."

"Cool," he hesitated. "I'm probably going to be in there a while."

"That's fine, I'll get a couple of practice matches in."

"You'll need them."

Pete laughed. Mike laughed and limped off to the bathroom, where he immediately locked the door.

"Eager are we?" Fi laughed. She was sitting on the toilet seat with a towel wrapped around her.

"I'm not the one walking around with their pussy on show."

"You saw that, did you?"

"You are one hot slut," he said, through gritted teeth. "I am going to enjoy fucking you."

"Who said anything about fucking?" she laughed. Mike stood there, open mouthed. Fi got up and walked towards him. "We don't have time for that," she dropped the towel, revealing her naked breasts. She still wore the same daisy dukes, over which there hung a little flesh. Mike didn't care that she had a little extra fat, especially when she started to unbutton his shirt.

"Don't worry, big guy," she whispered. "You and I are going to have lots of fun."

When the shirt opened and revealed the cock, still pointing straight up, she leaned in close and looked up at him. Mike put a hand on her head and pushed her down to her knees, before opening the button on his pants. His dick flopped out and landed on her face, much like before.

"Why don't you start from here," he said.

"Mhmm," she groaned, "perfect." Her eyes glinted, wickedly, and her tongue grazed the underside of his huge tool. Free, at last, to be able to take this mammoth, meaty monolith in, she lathered it with licks and slurps and nibbles. Slowly, she moved backwards towards the tip, and she was amazed that her eye was still blocked by it some inches later.

When she did eventually reach the tip, she found it to be leaking pre-ejaculate. The gigantic plum tip quivered as her lips closed around it and slurped. Mike moaned and moved his hand to the back of her head, but she didn't want to make this too quick, so she moved back. It took little more than a glance to communicate that she wanted him to follow her.

She closed the toilet seat and sat down. Mike stood in front of her, his mighty cock pointing towards her. Almost surgically, she examined the huge rod in her hands. It was the biggest she had seen. Bigger than Jamal, and much bigger than Pete. It was longer by an inch than Jamal's big black dick, a few more than Pete's above average appendage. It was the girth, however, that set it apart.

As thick as her wrist, and she was no twig thin model. No wonder the poor ex girlfriend was in pain. It would be like being fisted by a smaller man.

The weight was outstanding, too, and when she lifted it, she found, to her delight, two of the biggest balls she had ever beheld. Petey had a pair of grapes compared to these grapefruit cum factories. She weighed them in her hands, hoping beyond all hope that they would produce a proportionate amount of cum.

She didn't have much time, though, before Petey would wonder where Mike was, or decide to make sure she was OK. It was time for the main event.

She wrapped her big, cushion soft tits around Mike's thick, meaty mast. Sticking out of the top was enough length for a normal man to be proud.

"Fuck," she sighed. "This is a beautiful cock, Mike."

Feeling this titanic tube of tight, tough tissue between her tits had her twat trickling, tingling with trepidation. Wanton lust was driving her, and the longing for this thrumming monster to fill her two timing tunnel was simply divine. Soon, she said to herself. Soon.

"Does this feel good?" she asked, starting to lick the tip.

"Mmhmm," Mike moaned. Watching his buddy's girlfriend worship his cock like this was something he could really get used to. Her mouth closed around the tip and she slurped, sending a shock up the length, while she jerked it between those gorgeous, giant jugs. Fuck- this girl really knew what she was doing. It felt amazing, and as pent up as he was, he was ready to explode.

"You and I," she slurped, "can have a lot of fun. Don't you think?"

"Mmhmm," was about all he could muster as she engulfed the tip of his dick with her mouth again. Her tongue whirled around the tip. Mike was just gargling like a brain dead goober. That mouth was magical. She changed from squeezing her tits together with her hands, to using her arms and bobbing her head up and down. Mike's senses were exploding. Watching her head Bob, feeling her tits and her tongue and the scent of her pussy had him on the very verge.

"There's just one rule, Mike," she said, weighing his balls in her hands. She looked up into his eyes. "Petey can't find out."

"Mmhmm," Mike growled, through gritted teeth. He was about to blow, and those beautiful eyes staring up at him didn't help one bit.

"I'm going to need more than that, Mike."

"OK, Pete can't find out."

She smiled.

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

"Great, Mike. You, me and this cock are going to have lots of fun!" And with that, she took the head into her mouth again. She immediately started bobbing up and down the few inches that she could reach above her tits.

The moment he felt the back of her throat, Mike knew that he was done. It was too much for him. After over a week of pent up frustration, and Fi's teasing all day today, he couldn't hold back anymore.

He grunted and moaned and Fi felt his balls jump for joy and he started to pump his viscous load into her hungry mouth.

After the first shot filled her cheeks, he put his hands on the back of her head and pushed. The timing of it caught her off guard, usually guys do that before their first shot, but Mike had waited. His massive spraying firehose cock was pushed into her defenceless throat, leaving her mouth full of cum and more careening directly into her stomach.

He held her there with his dick spasming and pumping in her throat for what felt like forever. When he eventually let her up for air, there was still cum oozing out of the tip. Amazing, she thought, sticking out her tongue and letting the cum pool on it. Her eyes met Mike's and she slurped the pooled cum into her mouth. Already, his donkey dong had started to build again for round two. She licked her lips and rubbed his oozing cock on them.

"All right, stud," she said. "No time for a second round. Get out there and keep Petey company. I'll be out soon."

She wrapped her tongue around his hypersensitive purple head one more time. He shuddered.

"You are one hot slut," Mike complimented as he buttoned his shirt up.

"And you're a stud with a huge dick," she replied. "We were made for this."

"Is this like a fuck buddies type thing?" Mike asked.

"It's whatever you want it to be, as long as Pete doesn't find out." She smiled. "Just don't be jealous, because you're not the only one."

Mike grinned. He could live with that. He really didn't need a relationship right now, but hot sex was something he could certainly use.

"Cool, so, I, umm," he hesitated to ask the question, having just come out of a steady relationship. "Other, umm,"

"We're not exclusive," she interrupted. "As far as Pete knows, he and I are exclusive. You can fuck whoever you want, but stay clean, and we can keep fucking until one of us calls it off."

"Fuck buddies, then," he confirmed. "With extra steps."

"If you like." She smiled.

Mike left the bathroom a few minutes later and called out to Pete.

"We set up?"

Fi didn't hear the response. She waited for a few minutes then snuck across the hall and changed into a night dress, which was basically a long button up shirt with a short skirt sewn onto the bottom. She left it mostly open and messed her hair up to look groggy, like she had been sleeping all this time. A quick check in the mirror made sure there was no obvious cum on her face. A little round the mouth, but she'd pass it off as drool from sleeping.

Trudging into the living room as if she was still sleepy, she collaped onto Pete's knee, ignoring the game going on. Her tits were virtually hanging out, and Mike's eyes were like saucers as she gave Pete a passionate kiss with the tongue that she had so skillfully wrapped around his dick and the lips she had smeared his cum on. He could see his cum at the corner of her mouth. He put a cushion on his lap.

Pete laughed when Fi let him up for air.

"You better fasten a few more buttons, honey. Looks like you've given our guest an eyeful."

"Oops," she said, winking at Mike. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," he laughed. "It's a great view."

Fi flashed him a wicked grin, then, while sitting on Pete's knee, she pulled her night dress open and gave him a good look. She flashed him like this for less than a second, but it was enough to make his jaw drop. Pete shoved her shoulder.

"Don't be flashing our guests, Fi!" He was clearly a bit upset.

"Oh, behave," she chided. "They're only tits. I keep the best bits for you." She leaned in and gave him another kiss. Meanwhile, she secretly slipped her skirt high enough so that Mike could see her still wet pussy.

"Still," Pete mumbled.

"Aww," Fi mocked. "Did I huwt wittle Petey's feewings?" She hugged him and whispered into his ear. "Don't worry, I'll make it up to you."

Despite obviously still being annoyed, Pete didn't pursue. He wasn't fool enough to argue, since she would certainly be paying him back sexually, and if he did argue, she would probably not be in the mood for sex later. He kissed her cheek.